Little Tish Ch. 08

Story Info
Sexting with Jack and a hot afternoon with Billie.
8.4k words
4.68
18k
30

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexting with Jack and a hot afternoon with Billie

Tags: lesbian sex, incest taboo, sexting, brother sister, phone sex, anal play, voyeurism

*****

Author's note: I want to thank you all for your patience and forbearance with the measured pace of this story. It's just that I have grown to love these characters, as I hope you have and I want them to be comfortable with each other. I like their loving to be a little dangerous but still loving and comfortable - and hot. These people really love, and like each other and so tend to be more at ease with each other and with their loving.

I probably should have mentioned this before but this is only one chapter of a longer story about Little Tish, her big brother Jack and their sweet little girlfriend, Billie. It most likely will make much more sense if you go back and start at the beginning.

But I am starting to feel the urge to write one of those down and dirty, hot quick fix, "Hi, nice to meetcha; wanna fuck?" kinds of stories. I have some ideas that are calling to me but I think I will stay with the current cast yet awhile. I hope that pleases you as much as it does me. Let me know what you think.

As always, all participating characters are of legal age and enthusiastically consensual.

Enjoy,

HP

~~~~~~~~~~~Part 1 ~~~~~~~~~~~

LITTLE TISH:

Around 9:00 the next morning mom knocked on my door. Billie quickly rolled somewhat away from me and we both pulled the covers up to hide our nakedness. "What mom? Come in," I said with some trepidation.

"Good morning my little beauties," she said with a knowing smile. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yeah," I answered with a huge yawn. "I was happy to discover that Billie doesn't snore—too loud." That started a fit of the giggles and she kicked me playfully under the covers.

"Well, I hope you two will be able to entertain yourselves today. I have to go into the city for a business meeting and I won't be back until late this afternoon. Do you think you will be able to find enough to do while I'm gone?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh yeah, Mom," I replied feigning complete innocence. "Stay safe, okay?"

Mom just chuckled and turned to leave. "Love you guys."

"Bye Mom. Love you too."

"Good bye Ms Young," Billie chirped from under the covers.

"Oh please call me 'Kelly'," Mom said as she headed for the door. "You make me sound like an old lady and I'm still young enough that I could be your big sister." She said with a smile.

"Okay, Goodbye Kelly," Billie responded with a warm smile. "I agree. And you really are beautiful! See you this afternoon."

As we heard her retreat down the hall and the stairs, Billie and I looked at each other and smiled with delight.

"You know what this means, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh I can think of many things," she answered with a naughty smile.

"NEW RULES!!" I enthused, delighted—NAKED DAY! And SKINNYDIPPING!"

Billie's eyes lit up in an excited smile and we fell into each other's arms and snuggled until we could hear the garage door closing and Mom's car drive away.

My little pussy was seriously tingling and dripping wet but I pulled back from the temptation of more sex with Billie for the moment. We jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs deliciously naked. We had a quick, naked breakfast, brushed our teeth and hair and walked out into the warm Southern California sunshine.

The sun felt wonderful on my skin and I looked at Billie as she clearly relished the feel of sunshine and a light breeze on her naked skin for the first time in her life. She shivered slightly with delight and smiled one of her radiant, beautiful smiles.

Just looking at her made my mouth water, especially since I now know just how delicious she really tastes. As she stood there, basking in the sun as it bathed her extraordinarily beautiful face and body for the first time ever, I just delighted in the innocently beautiful sight of her.

I decided to take a page from Jackie's book and paused for a minute to burn her into my memory as she stood there, so obviously enjoying the delicious feeling of the sun and the light breeze on her gorgeous, nude body.

With her red hair, peaches and cream complexion and especially her beautifully soft, totally bare pussy, she looked at once like an innocent little girl and a soft and sexy glamor model rolled into one. Naughty and nice, I liked it.

'Why is it that fair skinned blonds and redheads always look more naked than the rest of us when they are without their clothes?' I wondered briefly. 'She is exquisite.'

She stands about 5'2" or so with a fabulous mane of rich red hair that appeared fiery copper in the sunlight. Her neck is long and delicate and looks so kissable I started to squirm just thinking about it. Her arms are long and lean and end in beautifully soft hands with longish graceful, well-manicured fingers.

Her high, softly rounded, gravity defying breasts were making my mouth water with their delicious pink tipped nipples that appeared to be hard either with the light breeze currently teasing them or with her general arousal at the present moment. I didn't really care at the moment just what was stimulating those lusciously erect little treasures, I just remembered how wonderfully they tasted and felt when I was nibbling on them with my lips and teeth and tongue.

My little puss clinched and twitched a little at the thought and once again, I could feel my girl-cum begin to flow out onto my nether lips. It gave me a little shiver of excitement and I started longing to get my hands and mouth on my adorable little girlfriend once again.

Her cute, little white bubble butt was totally scrumptious and I was mesmerized by her bald, sweet little-girl pussy with its tender, pink lips that fit together snuggly, one against the other. My breath caught in my throat as I watched her hand brush against her juicy labia and slip briefly inside. She jerked slightly at the brief pleasure she was allowing herself and, as I saw her eyes slip shut and her breath catch briefly, I found my own "Little Girl" begin to tingle in sympathetic conjunction with hers.

She must have known I was observing her as she smiled shyly and glanced flirtatiously at me. She blushed adorably and was obviously enjoying my admiring eyes as they worshipped and slid across her sweet, little bald puss once again and on down to her beautiful shapely legs and pretty little feet with that sweet, coral pink nail polish she loves.

'She is beautiful and I can tell that she is finally convinced of it. She is justifiably proud of her body and the way she looks. We've come a long way from that shy, awkward little myopic PK of a few short weeks ago. God, I love her; she is such a treasure.'

"God, Tishie," she said in awe, "This feels so good, it's amazing! It feels so good to be outside and naked!"

She hugged herself and I could see her shiver with delight as she began pinching her nipples and squeezing her thighs together.

"Are you half as wet as I am?" she asked with a naughty grin.

"Oh yea, Baby. I'm dripping," I said with a voice shaky with arousal. "Come here beautiful—your little baby needs a hug."

She slipped into my arms and we embraced with sheer delight. Her hard little pink nipples felt wonderful pressed into my chest and mine were tingling pleasantly as her soft skin pressed sensually against them. As I gently stroked her sensitive back, I was once again enraptured with the softness of her silken skin. I lifted my mouth to hers to be kissed and her lips felt warm and oh-so soft as I gave her a wet loving, good morning kiss that made my head spin.

She gasped when I took her lower lip and began lightly chewing on it. I reached down and palmed the soft, firm cheeks of her sweet little ass and kneaded them - loving their soft firmness in my hands. I pulled her bald, soaked mound into mine and we began grinding and slipping ourselves around, rubbing our soft, bare mounds back and forth, sliding easily on our copious sheen of girl-cum.

'So slippery-wet,' I thought delightedly. 'So baby soft. Exquisite.'

When we leaned back and stood just right, we could rub our clits against each other making us gasp sharply with electrical jolts of breathtaking delight. We just stood there for a while, rubbing against each other while we shivered and groaned with wet, slippery pleasure. Heaven.

Breathlessly, we finally pulled apart and dove together into the cool water of our very private, backyard swimming pool. We splashed, frolicked and played around for a while simply enjoying each other and the sheer bliss of swimming and of being naked with each other in the cool water and the sunshine.

Finally, we got out and plopped ourselves down on towels and relaxed into one of the double sized lounge chairs that sat around the pool.

As we sat there, side-by-side in the warm sun, I happened to cast my eyes over the incredibly beautiful and, because her delicious looking, smoothly shaven pussy was entirely bare, her almost childlike body. She looked so delicious.

Her eyes were closed in contentment and I could see the water drops as they lay there drying on her beautifully soft, light skin. Her arms were resting at her sides and her rock hard, tasty little nipples perched there temptingly, centered on her gorgeous, soft breasts. I loved the light spray of sexy freckles overspreading her lovely chest. But her sweet little-girl pussy was irresistible.

'That's it.' I decided. 'I just can't wait any more. You're in for it now little Billie.'

I sat up on my knees and, resting my hands on her well-toned thighs, I leaned down and lightly kissed the soft slit where her succulent little pussy lips met in a tight, wet seam. She gasped and, keeping her eyes tightly closed, began to breathe more heavily. She scarcely resisted as I gently pushed her legs apart and gently slipped my tongue between her glistening pussy lips and tasted her for only the second time.

She was utterly delicious as I began licking up her sweet, irresistible flows of girl-honey leaking from between her succulent little pussy lips.

My Billie groaned loudly, spread her legs and allowed her knees to fall widely apart and off the side. She sighed and gently encouraged my head down between her soft thighs to drink from her sweet little well more deeply.

Shifting myself between her soft, shapely legs, I lifted her knees up and apart as she began encouraging me by squirming and moaning her arousal. By now I could clearly recognize the hungry ache in her so I dipped my tongue deeply into her succulent little puss as her exquisite taste began flowing easily onto my tongue and into my mouth.

"OH FUUUCCCKKK!" She groaned loudly much to my delight. I think because she really was a PK—a preacher's kid—I relished her enthusiastic use of that oh-so sexy vulgarism.

"Oh Tishie," she cried, "your - wonderful - little pink tongue - it's magic! . . . It feels - soooo fuuuckinggg goooood - on my - pussy! Please don't ever - stop - licking me - down there. Ohhh - I'm . . . I'm . . . in heavennnnn!" she cried through huge ragged breaths.

I began lovingly stroking the insides of her soft thighs, as I licked and washed her sweet, juicy pussy with tenderness and something almost akin to greed. She whimpered and writhed as I lovingly licked the soft skin between her pussy lips and her legs.

That caused her to try pushing her pussy right back into my mouth and, succeeding, she goaned in rapturous delight. But I pulled back and took her pretty little feet in my hands and began lightly massaging and licking her soft, sensitive insteps and her dainty little Easter candy toes. I got the idea from my Jackie but I think I was enjoying it as much as was my wonderful little Billie.

"Oh Tish," she wailed, "I - never knew - my - my feet could - feel - soooo good - when - when you - when you're - loving on them. Feels - soooo goooood - but it's - making my - hungry - little pussy - ache and throb - and neeeed your - loving - ta - tongue again. Pleeeassse? Oh please Tishie - lick ma - my - pa -pussy - some more . . . Oh pleeeasseee? AAaaaagggggahhh!" she cried as I plunged my tongue back into her hungry depths and resumed literally making out with the lips of her sweet, little juicy puss.

She was just so delicious I just couldn't get enough of her sweet nectar. So, as she squirmed and writhed on the lounge there in the glow of the warm California sunshine, I increased the area between her legs I was licking and washing.

To her delight, I started teasing her sensitive, throbbing little clit by gently flicking and pinching it between my thumb and my fingers, winding it gently like a little watch. She twitched and cried out as jolt after jolt of pure pleasure sizzled its way through her and she jumped and yipped sexily with each little shock.

Feeling like I was doing an excellent job indeed of pleasing my wonderful lover, I got a little adventurous and lengthened the stroke of my tongue and slipped it lightly across her little rosebud, teasing a brand new part of her sweet little sexy self. She moaned and squealed and began twitching and pushing herself against my tongue as she was lovingly assaulted with this naughty new form of stimulation.

"Oh Tih - Tih - Tishie!" she whined, "You - you shouldn't - be - be - doing that! - It's - soo nasssstyyy - but Ohhhhhhh! Fuckkk, does it - ever - feel nice!"

"It's okay little Billie," I soothed, now terribly excited myself at this electrifying new discovery. "We bathed and have been swimming so you're nice and clean down there. Does it feel good?"

"Ohhhh - Godddddd - Yesssssss!" She wailed. "Oh Tishie, you - you are - making me - go - so - so fucking cra - crrraaazzzzyyyy - again! Ohhhh - Mnhhh mnuhhhh - Ahhhhhhhh!"

So needless to say, I showed her no mercy. I just kept it up and she began shaking and whining, completely giving herself over to this new sexual ecstasy.

But it was time to give her some relief. I inserted one and then two fingers shallowly into her sweetly, girl-honeyed little puss and gently began pushing them in and out of her dripping, extremely tight little sex. She smelled so earthy, so sweet, and so delicious. Oh, how I adore her sweet little flower, so wet with her wonderful honeyed dew.

I sucked her sweet little pink clit up into my mouth and began strumming it faster and faster, back and forth with my tongue and she was clearly losing her mind, completely in the grip of her intense, sweet pleasure.

Her cries almost became screams of dizzy ecstasy and her legs and tummy began trembling and shaking with nervous electricity. And then, just as I judged she was about ready, I tickled my finger shallowly into her slippery little rosebud and began gently wiggling it around. The results were spectacular and she was gone, lost in paroxysms of pleasure so intense that she screamed her unbridled release into the quiet, warm California afternoon.

She thrashed and writhed and ground her wildly convulsing pussy into my mouth as she continued screaming out her joy and her rapture. Her sweet orgasm seemed to last for a long, long time and I loved every second of it. Her freely flowing girl-honey was sweet and tasted so delicious, just like my Little Billie, and it was flowing sweetly into my thirsty mouth.

When her spasms finally slowed to only occasional aftershocks, she moaned and pulled me up onto her still shaking chest and began kissing me wildly. Her tongue was delicious and I know she loved the taste of mine, bathed as it was with her sweet little girl-cum.

"Oh God, Tishie," she panted, "That - that was - heaven! You - made me - feel sooooo goooood and - and I just - love you - soooo much!"

Then we simply melted into each other and let the warm afternoon sunshine kiss and bake onto our welcoming nakedness.

~~~~~~~~~~ Part 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

My own pussy was a hungry, empty ache again and I felt the return of that all-too familiar maddening itch up between my legs. My juices were flowing freely out of my own "Little Girl", down into my butt crack and down onto my towel. I was aching and my puss was starved for attention but I could wait. 'I'll just let my little love sleep it off and recharge for a while'. I thought with a loving smile.

And as I continued to just lay there, focused on my needy, aching pussy, my mind drifted back to the love of my life - my wonderful big brother Jackie. Oh how I wished he were here to enjoy all this soft, willing little-girl flesh. I drifted for a while, just musing about how I really felt about sharing him with Billie and was delightfully surprised to realize that, far from being jealous, I was finding myself looking forward to it.

I just imagined both my big brother and myself, lying down between sweet little Billie's widespread legs and taking turns loving that sweetly delicious, little bare slit, tucked up there, right between her legs. I started squirming as I imagined our four hands and both our mouths working to bring my wonderful little redheaded girlfriend to one gigantic orgasm after another.

But then I reminded myself that he wasn't fucking anybody without fucking me first. That was a given. But that took me to highly erotic thoughts of Jackie sliding his wonderful cock deep into my pussy and how that would feel.

Was I shivering with hungry anticipation. Oh how I longed to feel his magic cock sliding in and out of my empty, hungry pussy. A pussy that, right then was really tingling and aching badly. I could feel my girl-cum freely flowing from my ravenous, empty little sex. I was dripping wet and really, really horny for my big brother's love.

So I was feeling very needy but happy as I lay there with my eyes closed letting the warm sun caress my fevered body and naked skin. I could feel it, especially baking into my bare little pussy and onto my sensitive breasts. And just as I was focusing on how it was baking into my tender little nipples and causing them to tingle with need, there was a text message on my phone. And it was from my Jackie! Yay!

J: Hey there my little Tishie, how's my favorite little love monkey?

T: Very, very happy but missing you like crazy. When will you be home?

J: Soon, things went much better than I anticipated here and I'll be back before you know it.

T: Oh good! I love you my Jackie—soooo much!! ;-)

J: I love you to Tishie. I can't stop thinking about holding your sweet little naked self in my arms and making you wiggle and squirm. I've been as stiff as a baseball bat ever since I've left. Can't wait to see you! ;-

T: So wet and tingly right now, LOL. You make me feel so naughty. Please hurry home.

J: Soon little love—be there before you know it. It's all I can do to keep my hands off my cock. It is aching and throbbing and it really misses you. ;-D

When I read that, my little puss spritzed out another fresh little squirt of my girl-cum. So horny for him!

T: (giggle) Can you send me a pic?

J: Well . . . maybe. What's it worth to ya?

T: Well, I'm lying out by the pool, all naked and horny as hell with Billie, who's asleep just now. (giggle) Oh Jackie, I can't wait for you to see her. She is so beautiful and her naked body is gorgeous! You're gonna love it!

J: (Gulp ;) Is she naked too? Where's Mom?

T: Mom's away on business until this afternoon and, well . . . yes she is, as a matter of fact. Oh Jackie, she is so beautiful! I'm just letting my eyes drink in her luscious little body right now. Her skin is flawless - so soft and smooth; it feels like tender, warm silk. Her ass is trophy quality. And, . . . there are some other things that might surprise you as well. LOL

J: She doesn't have a cock, does she? (grin)

T: LOL Oh no Jackie, she's all girl and I think being out here naked is making her very horny. I know it is me. (giggle) Looking at her really turns me on. I can't wait for you to see her. (drooling ;)