Little Tish Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much Little Sis. Oh, just please ask Billie to leave some for me, okay?" He asked, chuckling softly. "I am so happy you've made such a good and, . . . beautiful little friend. I'll see you soon my little lover."

"Oh yeah, please hurry back to me my Jackie. I can't wait until you are here to fully enjoy our newly reestablished rules, our naked house now and my - our - beautiful little redhead. He he he. Goodbye my Jackie."

"Goodbye my sweet Little Baby Sister. I Love you."

After we hung up, Billie and we just laid there for a while in each other's arms, enjoying our after-cum glow. I exalted in the warmth and softness of her beautiful, soft little body against mine.

After a little while, we dove in the pool to cool off and regain our senses before Mom came home. We swam around for a bit and then climbed out and pulled the lounge under some shade. (We couldn't let Billie's parents see her succulent little sunburned tush.)

I know we're going to be spending a lot of time out here by the pool and I have no idea what her parents would say if they became aware of her new all-over tan. God but she is so beautiful, and so loving.

We lay back down again and cuddled up in each other's arms. We just lay there enjoying the soft breeze, our intimate nudity and each other's sweet, soft loving kisses as the warm afternoon went on about its own business.

The two naked lovebirds failed to notice the beautiful face looking thoughtfully down upon them through the partially closed curtain. Tish's mother's beautiful blue eyes gazed down and drank in the two girls' beauty and irresistible sensuality as she continued to massage and squeeze her soaked, sweet little pussy and her erect and aching nipples.

She had been witness to her daughter's erotic telephone conversation and her beautiful little redheaded friend's loving assault on her daughter's beautifully bald and juicy pussy. The sight had given her an intense and thoroughly enjoyable orgasm.

'I wonder who she could have been talking to while Billie was giving her such an obviously explosive orgasm.'

She thought she knew and the prospect of her daughter's growing attachment to her half brother she found greatly troubling.

'He's her brother for Christ sake!' she reflected angrily. She didn't really mind her daughter's flirtation with sweet little Billie but she was determined to keep her little Patti-O out of her son's bed.

'But oh those two certainly look delectable. I think I'll just wait a while and then head down to the pool in my sexiest thong and see if I can get them to talk me out of it,' she thought with a naughty smile.

'Getting my tongue into one or both of those two gorgeous little girls has kept me hot, wet and horny all day.'

She never really gave much thought to the fact that one of the objects of her lust was her own daughter.

'Well, that's different,' she concluded.

But she stood there, yet awhile, just ogling those two beautifully naked bodies down below and allowed her talented fingers to once again find their way back into the drenched and aching folds of her pretty little blond puss.

Letting her clothes fall to the floor, she just stood there naked and tremendously aroused as she resumed blissfully finger fucking herself. Her second orgasm didn't take too long to arrive.

Those two little beauties really had her going. Before very long she could feel a very powerful orgasm threatening to overwhelm her and she just allowed it to take her where ever it would. When it came, she pushed her wet fingers as deeply into her greedy pussy as she possible could and squeezed her aching pussy and her throbbing little pink clit - hard.

She pulled and twisted her nipple mercilessly and felt her legs practically give out on her. It was all she was able to do to restrain a scream of pure lustful joy as she convulsed through her very intense paroxysms of pure pleasure.

'God, do I ever need to get laid!' she thought as, shaking her head, she headed back to her room for a shower and her sexiest thong bikini.

'Who knows?' she asked herself, 'Let's see if I've still got it.'

Author's note: I want to thank all my readers who find themselves enjoying my story and "riding it out" with me. I have a few more chapters roughed out and, if there is enough interest, I will probably polish them up and post them. There is still much that's unresolved here and I can't wait to find out how that all works out.

A good many of the twists and turns end up surprising me, believe it or not. I have a general idea where all this is going but there are many different pathways to get there. Writing in general is an enjoyable adventure for me and I'm often surprised how things turn out.

Again, I really appreciate all your comments, ideas and suggestions. So keep 'em comin'. Your feedback, observations and suggestions are very useful in helping me find ways of reaching and pleasing a larger audience.

Oh and, please don't forget to vote. A vote is sort of the rough equivalent of a grade on a term paper—it's immediate feedback and one of the only ways I can find out how I'm doing. So, I hope to see you next time.

Thanks again,

HP