Little Tish Ch. 12

Story Info
Jackie and his mom reach an intimate understanding.
26k words
4.67
17.6k
31

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Tish: Ch, 12, Jackie and his mom reach an intimate understanding.

Tags: mother-son love, mother-son sex, reluctance, feet, anal play, semi-public teasing, semi-public fondling, semi-public sex

*****

Author's note: This is a fairly long love story principally between a 19-year-old male in college, his innocently beautiful half-sister still in high school, her equally beautiful redheaded girlfriend and their hot-blooded little mother as well. The sexy little mom may not be quite as innocent perhaps but she is seriously beautiful and as lusty as a mink in heat, even if she is desperately trying to resist her powerful, innate urges. But it remains at its heart, a love story between several young, libidinous innocents who really love each other and care about finding a way to make their love, and their lusty desires, work and last -- not an easy task.

This chapter is fairly well packed with plenty of hot, loving action, reluctance and teasing as well. It is the third part of the "pay-off" that has been developing for some time now and it primarily deals with a mother and her son and their love for each other. Also, I have taken some suggestions to heart and dropped a good deal of the "needless recaps".

It has taken some time for these loving people to find their way amid all the twists and turns and potential disasters involved in a complex set of relationships such as these. But the road to paradise includes some of the strong, practically irresistible desires, urges and compulsions that often occur in the sexual relationships of young people, several of whom are closely related to one another; they all are just chockfull of love and lust and juice.

One of the most interesting aspects of writing this story has been exploring the arguments and thought processes involved in establishing these far-from-normal relationships in caring, stimulating, lusty and loving ways. It's been fun finding out whether or not they finally manage to work it all out or not and, if they do, how? But I'm happy that love usually finds a way.

Again, thank you for your patience. If it's a quick fix you're looking for, then this may not be for you; I won't hold it against you. This chapter might be able to stand on its own but the narrative would make much more sense if the story were read from the beginning.

I have grown to love and care for these beautiful, randy little innocents who, at least to me are entirely lovable and for whom I hold no animus. This chapter is the third part of the "pay-off" we've been working up to for a while now. Little Tish and Jackie and Little Beeje must figure out what the hell to do about their beautifully sexy little mother who has been waiting not so patiently in the wings. Thanks for coming along for the ride and for your patience.

Enjoy,

HP

~~~~~~~~~~ Part 1 ~~~~~~~~~~

JACKIE:

It was late morning when we finally got it together enough to come down and test the waters. We had decided that Billie and Tishie would head over to Billie's house to check in with her parents and to check on her younger sister Crissy.

Because they were going out they were forced to "get dressed" but, being spoiled rotten by only rarely having to wear clothes anymore, they were pushing the limits of what it means to be "dressed".

Tishie was along for moral support and to help get an unbiased read on Billie's parents. They, of course were "dressed" in lightweight summer wear with not a whole lot on underneath and I, following the new house rules, was buck-assed naked.

I was trying to suppress an erection at the moment because I knew neither of "my girls" was wearing any underwear. Their sweet, delectable pussies were bare and almost constantly dripping with their tasty girl-cum. It was largely this fact that was providing me with such a throbbing "woodie".

But for the past week or so, I had been amazed at my almost constant state of arousal. Not that I really minded but it looked like I was going to be a "walking boner" yet again today.

'It must be all the pulchritude in evidence around here lately.' I decided. 'Everywhere I look, all I can see are incredibly beautiful women and succulent, aromatic body parts just begging for my attention'.

We had been constantly naked and that could only have added to the delicious display of our little sexual banquet.

But I also believe something more subtle was at work here. This place has become a miasma of sexual pheromones that has resulted in a sort of "closed loop" of sexual desire. The pheromones were being produced by all of our rampant sexual desires and all our sexual desires were fueling the rich blanket of pheromones that had taken residence in every corner, nook and cranny of the house. In short, celibacy is not a probable option here.

I'm not sure how long this glorious situation will last, but lately my stamina has been practically inexhaustible. And I figured that this was just fine by me.

I was in front of "my girls" as I descended the stairs but as I neared the middle of the staircase, I was stopped in my tracks. From my vantage point, I couldn't see my mother but I could see her soft, sexy legs as they stuck out, resting on the coffee table.

She had her shapely legs crossed at the ankle, her right over her left. The delicate bright orange painted toes of her left foot pointed out across the room but those of her right were wagging slightly up and down. My attention focused on the soft, sensitive skin of her sexy instep and my gaze was just locked on to it. Her soft little arch just looked so inviting there just begging for a loving touch.

As she was sitting back on the couch, I couldn't see the rest of her of course but in my mind she was naked, just sitting there in all her sexy, soft glory. And it must have been that image that caused my little soldier to pop to rigid attention like a West Point cadet at a short arms inspection.

Now there is absolutely nothing about my smokin' hot little mother that is not cute or sexy or beautiful or all-of-the-above. And her cute little bare feet have always been an object of adolescent fixation for me for as long as I can remember.

Now, I'm not sure if all "my girls" are aware of this little peculiarity of mine just yet but Tishie sure is. She is fully aware of how much I love her adorable little feet. After all, she had used them to provide me with a mind-blowing "foot job" several days before.

But I couldn't seem to stop ogling. I was mesmerized and just standing there like an idiot.

My two gorgeous little girls almost bumped into me when I'd just stopped there and blocked their way down the stairs. But as my baby sister went to step around me, she first saw what had captured my attention and then, looking down at my front and with a cute little smart-ass smile on her face, she next saw what the results of that vision had manifested on me.

She quickly pointed out my spontaneous, if embarrassing erection to Little Beeje and when she then pointed out the source of my arousal, they both began giggling adorably and shaking their pretty little heads at me.

"What's the matter Big Brother?" Tishie whispered with a soft little chuckle and a teasing tone in her little voice. "See something down there you like?"

I was mortified but I simply couldn't seem to tear my eyes away from the soft sexy little feet of my gorgeous mother.

Giggling, they went on down the rest of the stairs and greeted our mother.

"Good morning Mom." Tishie said with a sweet little smile. "Jackie will be here in a minute; he's just up there pulling himself together."

Our gorgeous little mother was looking cool and cute as hell in one of her light summer house dresses, very similar to the one she'd had on the other day when she was flashing me from the couch. She looked at Tishie with a wistful little smile and sighed. There was a good deal of unspoken communication going on there but I would have to wait awhile to discern its depth.

"Oh Mom," my little sister said, obviously feeling bad for my mother. "Don't be sad or upset with us, please? We all love you so much and that's only gotten stronger in the past few days."

As I tried frantically to suppress my untimely erection, I could see Tishie climb into her lap and snuggle in for a nice loving cuddle. Little Beeje went around to the back of the couch, hugged her and kissed the top of her head, trying to give her moral support as well.

"Oh my babies," she sighed. "I love you too -- so much."

I finally just gave up and went down the rest of the stairs with my stubborn, rock-hard erection preceding me, just bouncing along with my steps.

As it turned out, I was the only one still following the dress code that morning. Billie and Tishie were heading out and I suppose my mother was just feeling a little more subdued after the events of the previous day.

When she looked at me, she focused in immediately on my erection and just shook her head with a little chuckle. "Well, it looks like you guys have been getting on just fine." She said, a trifle sarcastically. "Been up to some real mischief and having some fun have you?" And then more kindly, she asked, "How are you all doing?"

"We're doing great Mom," Tishie said looking up into her loving face with a happy smile. "Billie and I have to head over to her house for a while. Jackie can tell you why.

"I really love you Mommy," my little sister said. And then more seriously, with her eyes beginning to fill with tears, Tishie threw her tiny little arms around Mom's neck and cried, "I love you sooo much Mommy. You are the best mom in the world!"

"I love you too Tishie. And I love your hugs." My baby sister squeezed her tiny arms around our mother and held on tight. The hug was a very loving one and lasted a long time. When they finally let go, Billie came around the couch for her own and then they were up and on their way out the door.

"We'll see you sometime late this afternoon Mom. We love you." And they were out the door and gone.

"I don't know quite what to say to you Jackie." Mom began. "I know what you have been doing with your little sister and, while I fully understand, I can't say I'm very pleased with the situation."

"Mom, we love each other. It's as simple as that. We finally realized that we've probably been in love for most of our lives and we've only just lately come to realize it. Please don't be angry or take it out on Tishie, especially when I'm back at school. We both adore you and . . . "

Just then the girls burst back in through the door and, screaming excitedly, my baby sister jumped into my arms and announced, "I just got my letter and I've been accepted to the university Jackie! I've been accepted! Isn't that great? We'll be there together! I'm so excited! There's even some financial aid in the offer but I haven't read it through all the way yet. Isn't it great?"

I, of course was delighted and smiled like a loon. I was sort of surprised to see Billie smiling ecstatically right along with us even though this probably would mean our likely separation just as we had barely started our new little "family". I don't think Tishie saw the hurt expression on Mom's face but, though trying to look happy for her diminutive daughter, she couldn't quite pull it off. She just sat there looking lost and forlorn.

But Tishie was elated as she kissed me happily and then, once again, headed out the door. "Okay, again, see you later." Love you! YAY!" And with that, the two beautiful little teenagers skipped happily out to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom was just staring dejectedly at the floor when I sat down next to her and pulled her into a tender, loving hug. She hugged me fiercely and began crying softly.

"Oh Jackie," she said with tears flowing down her creamy cheeks, "my babies are all going away. I'll be all alone now and all this, especially after trying to deal with my two beloved children locked in this new incestuous relationship, is just breaking my heart." And she just sat there in my arms sobbing as I held her, doing my best to be consoling.

So I just held her, soothing her as best I could, holding her tightly to my bare chest. I was a little surprised to realize that the thing dominating my attention at the moment was the fact that I was holding my mother --my crying mother admittedly -- but my actual mother who was wearing not a thing under her thin little housedress, against my naked body.

But, to be honest, I felt like something of a cad, as I couldn't seem to help thoroughly enjoying the feel of her luscious, almost naked body being so close and warm against mine.

So, when my inevitable erection arose once again, rudely and completely inappropriately, and invited itself to the party by pushing against her soft tummy, she couldn't help but chuckle and begin making halfhearted efforts to extract herself from my embrace.

"Oh Jackie! You're terrible!" she groused, wiping at her tears with the backs of her fingers and slapping me gently on my naked butt. "I'm your mother, for Christ sake! Now make it stop and let me go!"

She was trying to sound angry but she couldn't help her cute little adorable smile from spreading, I think happily, and with more than a little pride. She just sat there nervously for a moment, not having the slightest idea of what to do or how to act.

So I again leaned in and wrapped her up in my arms. We both sighed happily, for the moment, with the love we obviously have for each other. I know she was enjoying, as was I, the soft warmth of our nearly nude bodies as we held each other. Finally she sighed and pulled herself away. "You should be more careful with that thing," she said with a chuckle. "You could hurt someone."

"Well," I replied with a smile, "no complaints so far. And, it seems to have put a rather smug little smile on your sweet face as well."

She just shook her head, acknowledging the point and then she said, "I could tell by the happily satiated smile on your sister's face that she seemed delighted with it."

"Mom," I began with some awe in my voice, "my little sister is absolutely wonderful . . . in every way. I need to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping to create such a warm, generous and loving human being. I couldn't image loving anyone else after being with her. She's so wonderful! She's absolutely perfect!"

"And you have no problem with the fact that she is your sister?"

"My HALF sister, Mom. But to answer your question, no, I have absolutely no problem with that at all. She's the one for me. She just is; I know it."

"Well, how do you think you'd feel if we had family living close by? How do you think they would feel about it? Would that make a difference?"

"Well, to be honest, I haven't really considered that. We've never had any close family anywhere around."

"Well, sit with me a while Baby Boy. There is something we need to talk about."

I slid over to one end of the couch with my feet on the floor and she moved to the other, leaning back against the armrest with her legs folded underneath her spectacular, shapely tight little bubble-butt.

"I shared some things with your sister the other day. I suppose she's shared them with you, hasn't she?"

"Yes she did Mom. I can't believe all the hell you must have endured, what with having two children so close together when you were still basically just a little girl yourself.

"I'm sorry my father was such an ass but I loved Tishie's father -- our dad. He was always such a good father to me. He seemed to love me and I know I loved him. I learned so much from him and I miss him terribly. It's no wonder you were always in love with him. He was a wonderful man."

"Yes he was," she agreed with a wistful smile. "I loved him so much . . . I always did. But I have been thinking, especially lately when this thing between you and your little sister came up. Somehow my sweet son, you turned out to have all the best parts of both your fathers."

My puzzled expression encouraged her to continue. "Your father wasn't all that horrible. I think a lot of the problem was that we were just so damn young and so damn horny all the time." As she realized what she had said she looked a little embarrassed but she went on.

"I think you and your sister could well have the same 'problems' that your father and I had. This is embarrassing for me but it's best that you know. As I told you the other day, I've been beyond oversexed all my life."

She sighed deeply and went on. "I never seemed to be able to keep my panties on. 'Hot pants' or 'itchy britches' they used to call it. Your father and I were always horny as rabbits and we just couldn't help ourselves. We had sex every chance we got.

"And Tish's father and I were the same damn way. I say that so you realize that you two kids are apples that apparently didn't fall very far from the tree."

"Well, I guess that's certainly true," I said. "Thank God!" I added with a huge smile.

Mom returned it and then went on. "But you, Jackie are all the best of both men. From Bobbie, your father, you got your wonderful physique, your easy smile, your winning way with people, your sense of humor and, I can't help but notice, your . . . um . . . your beautiful cock."

She smiled like a naughty little girl when she said that and shivered slightly as she managed to tear her eyes from my throbbing erection. This sexy little reaction on her part did little to subdue my raging boner. So I just sat back and let him stand up there, utterly arrogant and proud.

Huskily, she added, "That's probably why I can't seem to take my eyes off of it. It's shameful what the sight of that wonderful appendage does to me. I have been in a state for days; I'm just as randy as an alley cat!

"I keep thinking I should demand you go and put something on but I keep thinking that I just want to keep looking at it for just a little while longer. I'm like a little kid staring in the window of a candy shop and my mouth keeps watering." And then with a sheepish, helpless little smile, she added, "I know Jackie, . . . I'm such a bad mommy; I'm Sorry."

As she was talking, she slowly pulled her soft, shapely legs out from under her cute little ass and stretched them out on the sofa, towards me. And just like my little sister had done on that fateful night, she pushed her cute little toes under my naked thigh. When she did that, she purposefully didn't make eye contact. But she did shiver noticeably and I moaned with the soft, heavenly touch of her pretty little bare feet touching me.

"From Tish's father, Mark, you got your kind heart, your generous nature, your loving ways and, I've always believed, a good deal of your smarts—your insight—your savvy, if you know what I mean. Both you and your sweet little sister are smart as hell and I'm so proud of you both. Can you believe that you both got scholarships to the UC? Just imagine! Oh my!"

"Okay, now for the part that I've already told both of you—my shameful secret that I managed to keep from you two since before your sister was born."

I looked at her with warm understanding in my eyes and a deepening appreciation for her strength over the years. But then I noticed that all the while she had been quietly relating the story to me, she had been staring at my throbbing, twitching cock the entire the time and I don't think she was aware of much else. She could hardly concentrate on her story and that very fact was enormously arousing to me.

When I realized that she couldn't seem to take her hungry eyes off my cock, it just seemed to grow harder and thicker. It began throbbing right along with the beat of my heart. My desire for it to be inside her was enormous and growing by leaps and bounds.

The sexual tension in the air was thick and growing more and more powerful by the second. It was then, I think that I finally realized just how unconsciously sexy my hot little mother is and just how powerful my need to mate with her.

123456...8