Little Tish Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I lifted her feet, one at a time and started kissing them and sucking on her toes.

"Is it alright to tell you all this Mom? TMI for you?"

"Almost giddy with happy excitement and arousal, Mom just enthused, 'Oh hell yeah. Don't stop now.'"

"Okay, my turn for embarrassing admissions," I said with a rueful sigh. "I don't really know why I have always had this thing for sexy feet, especially yours and Tishie's, but I always have." I admitted with a red-faced smile and giving Mom's cute little feet a loving squeeze.

"Anyway, as I began licking and sucking on her soft little feet and toes, Tishie lost her train of thought and her pleasure with my foot rub was making her practically orgasmic. You know how she is about her feet, right? We just got lost in our sensual pleasure.

"Oh god, Jackie." Mom said with a shuddering exhalation of breath. "Please believe me when I tell you how much this is all striking home with me. A huge part of my severe weakness to anything remotely suggestive of a sensual nature is that my whole body is an erogenous zone.

"Just run the back of your finger down my arm or gently put your hand on my back and the touch shoots directly to my nipples and to my clit. Just look into my eyes and I am instantly dripping wet. I know you can tell Jackie; can't you?"

I just nodded and felt myself flush all over with a very powerful sexual rush as we locked eyes and stared at each other with waves of sexual hunger.

"Oh Baby," my mom said closing her eyes tightly. "Why do I have to be so damned WEAK? I am so tired of having to be strong all the time. My body is just screaming for you to touch me . . . all over. I need you to scratch this goddamned itch for me and give me some relief from this constant torment. Why can't I just let myself go and give in to you? Fuck!" She exclaimed in complete exasperation.

"I know where this is heading my wonderful little boy but I can't let it happen and take the chance that my little angel daughter would wind up hating me.

"I know I should get up and away from this temptation of you. I should go but I can't tear myself away from that beautiful stiff penis of yours. I can't stop imagining just how amazing it would feel slipping up inside me.

"Oh Jackie," she wailed. "Do you have any idea how hard this is? Have you any idea how tempting you look just sitting there slowly stroking that beautiful thing that's making my mouth water to have it in me -- anywhere in me?

"Oh Baby, my pussy is on fire for you! I need it so bad." She wailed but then, she took a deep breath and set her jaw. "But I must resist it and be strong. Fuck! -- Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! OH FUCK IT!"

And with that, she must have decided to give me some of my own medicine. She pulled her little summer dress up to her waist and spread her legs so I was able to see the tight lipped, deliciously dripping slit of her beautifully luscious pussy.

And it was spectacular! Still only 32 years old and even after having two kids, she still had the succulent, snug lipped and youthful pussy of a girl in her early teens. And it was utterly compelling and irresistible.

And there it was, all sweet and wet and juicy -- making my mouth water for a taste. It sat at the apex of her incredible cheerleader's legs, all spread out, wide open and mesmerizing just for me alone. It was all pink and slippery-wet and utterly irresistible as it lay there between her soft, firmly beautiful legs, subtly twitching and convulsing with it's raw, aching need and terrible hunger.

All I could do was to stare greedily directly into her powerfully compelling little sex and I swear I could see her hungry labia appear to be reaching out and grasping for the utterly intimate contact and penetration it so clearly craved. How in the world could anyone, man or woman, look into that luscious little hot-pocket and not be pulled into it, inexorably, like a starving man to a hot, juicy meal?

"Oh Baby," she cried. "I see that hungry look in your eyes and I just melt like butter on a hot day. Please forgive me. Please try and understand my weak helplessness. I am just tingling and aching too bad to resist; I just can't help myself. It's aching so bad it almost hurts! It HURTS! Oh god my wonderful little Baby Boy!"

And with that, she slid her hand up her soft inner thigh and slipped it over her sodden, ravenous little pussy. I watched, mesmerized as she slipped first one finger and then two between her sweet succulent pussy lips.

She cried out and threw her head back, her eyes closing with the ecstasy of her heavenly self-penetration. She groaned blissfully and slid them deep inside herself. Her hips bucked back against the pleasure her hand provided, as it pressed into her soft, demanding flesh. She writhed wantonly, with obvious pleasure as she wiggled and worked her fingers around the insides of her sweet little pussy.

After a few moments of sheer rapture she whimpered softly and smiled her incredible sexy grin as she half opened her passion glazed eyes. She stared, clearly delighted with the reaction her actions had caused in me because my arousal had clearly escalated into a whole new level of lust.

She sighed raggedly and gave me a glazed eyed little grin of highly aroused amusement as she continued languorously fingering of her slippery, slushing little sex. She smelled heavenly and somehow managed to let out a happy little horny chuckle as she regarded my lust filled face and my hungry eyes focused like a laser on her heavenly fragrant, utterly luscious pudenda. I was lost in it -- lost in her.

I was totally discombobulated and must have been practically drooling at the delicious sight she'd put on display before my hungry eyes. Evidently, my hot little mother must have remembered that two can play at this game and she was a master of the tease.

Her sighs were still ragged but she seemed a bit more in control as she continued slowly working the fingers of one hand around in her succulent little pussy. With the other, she began squeezing her firm/ spongy breasts -- moaning with the euphoria of it. Apparently her pleasure was easier to deal with than was her ravenous hunger.

She gasped as she pinched and pulled on her succulent little pebble-hard nipples. This caused her to twitch spasmodically and groan in carnal delight as fire bolted from her tingling little nips directly down to her clit and into the heavenly little slippery slit between her legs.

It took her a little while to recover from that. "I should know better than that." She sighed, grinning ruefully. And then she noted with a naughty little smile. "Play with my nipples and I'm all yours.

"Well," she finally began raggedly, only mildly embarrassed, "again I'm sorry Jackie for this wanton, shameless display but now, at least I can breathe and almost think while we talk. I'm not exactly scratching that insufferable, god damned itch but at least I am scratching at it. And it's nice that I'm not feeling quite so hungry and empty inside.

"Doing this will at least keep me sane for a little while so you can finish your story. But we should hurry. This is feeling way too good to ignore for long and, with so much of my concentration centered on that delicious looking cock of yours, my control won't last too long. Pretty soon I'll be worse than ever. Okay? Hurry Baby."

But then my highly sexed little mother took me by surprise. She grinned saucily and lifted the cute little round toes of one pretty foot up to my lips, I suppose so I could start giving my horny little mother the same sensual treatment I had given my little sister.

Both my mother and I seemed to love it just as much as had her diminutive daughter and I. As I began giving Mom her own version of a tongue bath, she just closed her eyes and, continuing her gentle masturbation, we both groaned in delighted pleasure.

Between my gently licking her soft insteps, my tenderly wet suckling of her cute little toes and gentle massaging, I haltingly told Mom about how my baby sister started to give me a foot job with her soft, slippery little feet. Hearing that, Mom's resistance seemed just about on its last legs. She lowered her sweet little feet down to my lap and began gently rolling my aching cock back and forth, gently twisting it, between her soft insteps and tender toes.

I think it was either my pleasured groaning or the copious amounts of pre-cum that she could feel helping to lubricate our sexy little game of "Twirl-Jackie's-Cock" but, whatever it was, she lifted her little dress up a little higher, baring her perfect, super-sensitive breasts.

She began pulling it off over her head but then seemed to have second thoughts and just left it lying there puddled just above her perfect, firm breasts. Her little pink nipples were hard pebbles and just seemed to cry out for some loving.

Mostly naked now, she spread her knees as far apart as her continuing attention to my aching cock would comfortably allow, laid her head back and returned to fingering her pussy with obvious, forbidden delight.

"Oh, God Jackie!" she moaned. "I just love your cock! It just looks so tasty and so nice and big and meaty! You have no idea how tempted I am just to jump on that delicious looking thing and impale myself as deep as it will go. If you only had any idea of just how bad I need you to fuck me. God you're making me so wet and so damn horny! Why do you have to be so tempting?" she cried in desperation.

"I love you Mommy and I am just dying to give you so much pleasure you will be driven to come back to me again and again for more. I love your sweet smelling pussy. It is so damn beautiful and it's just crying out for me I to taste it.

"Can't you hear it? It's very clear to my ears. Listen . . . it's that wet, needy squishing sound you hear coming from the general direction of your naughty little fingers."

We both had a fun little naughty chuckle at that but then I went on. " Come on now, wouldn't that feel wonderful? Can't you imagine how my hard cock would feel buried deep, deep inside you?"

"Oh god yeah Baby, I sure can." She moaned in hungry agony. "I can almost feel it right now. But I just can't do it quite yet. Oh hell, Jackie! I'm so sorry I'm being so stubborn. I just need to do this in my own time. Okay Baby? Can you please understand?" She wailed, fighting with her ferocious, ravenous need as she redoubled her frenzied efforts to provide some relief to her achingly hungry little puss.

But now it was my turn. I slowed the heavenly bliss being provided to me by her sweet, soft insteps and looked into her half-closed, glazed eyes as she continued with her heavenly self-pleasuring.

'God, she looks so fucking HOT doing that.' I mused, aroused beyond any rational control. 'We are going to fuck before this day is out. And . . . well, maybe this might help . . . '

My breathing was still pretty ragged as I began my new tactic.

"So Mom," I began, my face a mask of wild, almost desperate arousal. "A little later today, just before I penetrate your hot little pussy with this steel-girder you are teasing so mercilessly, what will be your favorite part of the first penetration?

She just closed her eyes, obviously considering while willingly joining in my little game.

"I don't know Baby." She said, panting heavily after a few moments thought. "I will - love it -- love it all."

I pulled her feet completely off my throbbing erection and, with one hand held them against my stomach momentarily. I made a ring of my thumb and index finger and placed it just above the crown of my cock and asked: "Will you like it best in the few moments just before my hard cock begins sliding into you? Like this?

With smoldering, blazing eyes she managed to look like a cock-crazed nympho and an adorable sex-hungry little girl at the same time. She was already fully invested in our little game.

"Or, will it be a little better when . . . " (I slid my fingers a short way down my cock, so that only the head emerged looking all swollen and red and wet.) "I'm just starting to enter you just a little bit?"

Her eyes flared with smoldering heat and she stopped her pussy fingering momentarily as she considered my question. She was staring greedily at the head of my cock and clearly imagining it just pushing into her empty, itching labia. She moaned and trembled with the thought.

"Or will you like it best while I've pushed myself a little deeper into you for the first time?" (It seemed to grow noticeably in size as I pulled my circled fingers another inch or so down the shaft of my cock that was now thrumming with an overwhelming desire to be pushed in all the way.)

She closed her eyes momentarily and whimpered with the delicious image. It was as if she could almost feel it slide a little deeper into her empty vagina. She moaned with her growing, ravenous hunger and, with supreme effort, she managed to half-open her eyes yet again.

And then, mirroring the slippery penetration of my circled fingers, she pushed hers a little deeper into her sweet little sex and squirmed in obvious pleasure. No doubt she was completely unaware of her sweet little toes flexing and crunching into themselves as they wiggled against my stomach.

"Oh god this feels good!" She murmured to no one in particular.

But I wasn't yet done. "Or is it best when I push my hard cock even further into you? (I followed this teasing question by slipping my thrumming member a little further into my finger circle. The burning, throbbing sensation I felt as my circled fingers slid snuggly down my shaft and, while putting increased tension on the head of my cock, felt so heavenly, I couldn't help but close my eyes and groan with pleasure. I have to admit that this powerful visual was even taking my breath away as I imagined myself being so deeply imbedded within my beautiful little mother.)

She gasped and her eyes flew open and focused hungrily on the several inches of my aching hard-on that had been thrust ever deeper between my circled fingers. She mewled adorably and her hips bucked and rolled; she slammed her bright blue eyes tightly shut again and, as she vividly imagined my cock sliding ever deeper within her wildly tingling vagina, she pushed her fingers as deep as she could possibly get them into her hungry, itching little puss.

And then, relentlessly, I continued. "Or do you like it best when I push myself completely into you and finally reach that deep, deep place where the worst of your itching is happening -- right now?" (As I posed this enticing idea, I pulled my circled fingers all the way down so that almost the entirety of my erect and throbbing erection was stretched out, far above my teasing hand. Now I know I'm not enormous or anything; I'm no porn-star but the aching member we both ogled sticking skyward so rudely did look, even to me, pretty damned impressive.)

My wonderful little, red-hot mother stared hungrily at my throbbing, slippery-wet cock as it pulsed and swayed with it's obvious, thrumming need. She could only whimper and whine and push with everything she had in a futile attempt to reach the remote spot deep within her empty, madly itching vagina. She strained and ground mightily against her loving hand but her needy little, mewling whine attested to her complete frustration and inability to reach that place where she so desperately needed to be.

But by then, my cock was aching so bad that it began to flex and twitch all on it's own. It was just like the other day when I did it on purpose for Tishie and Billie to tease them. They had been delighted.

But now, I simply couldn't help myself. It was like it had a mind of it's own and just then it was so hungry to be buried, hilt deep, inside this delicious looking pussy my mother was vigorously finger fucking at the moment.

It was so sensitive and throbbing just then that the slightest little thing would cause it to erupt it's liquid fire all over the place. I just closed my eyes and groaned as I fought the urge to stroke myself into immediate ecstasy.

So, afraid to move even the slightest little bit, I just held it tight against my groin within the circle of my fingers and watched it jump and twitch as I willed myself back from the edge. I wasn't having much luck with that and it only got worse when I looked over and saw the greedy hunger in my mother's eyes as she stared at it.

Her eyes were following each jump and twitch and I knew she was imagining this throbbing, pulsing member lodged deeply within her empty, ravenous little sex as it frolicked and danced. She was so close to caving in to her cravings and I was much too close to cuming all over myself.

"You need to have this inside you, don't you Mommy?" I asked in a raw power play to mate with my irresistibly sexy little, former cheerleader of a mother. "Wouldn't it feel wonderful way up in there where we could finally start scratching that maddening itch that's driving you so fucking crazy?"

In a very tiny, little-girl voice I could barely hear her when she voiced a tiny little "yes."

But I just continued with our torment when I asked, "Or, do you like it best while I'm just fucking you silly?"

She shivered uncontrollably and, whining like a lonely little puppy, she cried out in hungry desperation when I slipped my rock-hard member back between her slippery-soft insteps and tried to just leave it there so it could back off from the hair-trigger on which it was currently hanging. But the sweet softness inside the warm, slippery-wet pocket between the soft soles of her pretty little feet was not the best choice if I wanted to back away from the ragged edge.

The feeling was simply too delicious and my flexing, twitching cock quickly resumed it's antics and I could only grit my teeth and exert enormous efforts to avoid shooting my load all over us both. I had my eyes tightly shut in concentration and was sucking air in noisily between my teeth as I fought to control myself.

"Oh god, Jackie!" She wailed. "I can't take much more of this." She cried as she resumed her heavenly finger-fuck. "I need you to fuck me sooooo bad!"

"God you look so fucking sexy Mommy," I panted. "I just want you soooo bad! Pleeaasseeee? Please let me fuck you!"

With an obvious supreme effort of will, she gritted her teeth and managed to grunt, "Not yet baby, please. Just for now, let's just do this and try to take a little pressure off. Please baby. Please wait 'til I'm ready? Pleasseee?"

"Well, then at least let me taste you. You smell so delicious and I can't wait to put my mouth on your slippery-wet little pussy and drink from you."

Her whole body shivered noticeably and she groaned at my words, clearly aching for my tongue on her tingling, thrumming labia.

She finally just looked hungrily at me, pulled her dripping fingers from within her sodden little sex and held them out as a compromise. We both groaned mightily as I slipped her two delectable, slippery-slick little fingers into my mouth and began lick-washing them clean.

'Sweet Jesus!' I exalted. 'This sexy little mother of mine is utterly delicious. I've gotta have this directly from the source.'

The look we shared when she finally slid her fingers from my mouth and moved to return them to the fountain of all that heavenly mother-honey was smoldering and utterly filled with our love and lust and mutual hunger.

"You do know that we are going to fuck today, don't you Mom? We are going to fuck . . . fuck so good."

Her beautiful eyes once again slipped shut as she pushed her fingers back inside herself and in a tiny little-girl voice, she softly moaned: "yes my loving Baby Boy. I know we will. I won't be able to help myself. I love you so much Jackie. Will you be my very own very special lover? Will you please fuck me? Will you please just fuck me silly!"

123456...8