Little Tish Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes Mom! We will be lovers and I will fuck you soooo gooood!"

And that pushed her over the top as she buried her fingers as deeply inside herself as she could manage and began working them within her sweet little sex, as only she knows how to do.

" . . . I love youuuu Jackieeeee. I love you sooooo much! . . . But, Ohhhfuuuck Jackieeeeahh! I'm gonnahhh . . . Mnhuhhh . . . ohgodohgodohgodohgod Jcakieeyeeyee . . . Your cuh -- cock feels so fuh -- fucking delicious! . . . Mnhhh mnuhhh . . . Cummmingg now Jackie! Oh, uh huh -- ya - yyyeaaahhhhh . . . Fuck! . . . CUMMMINGGG! CUMMINGGGG SO HARD! FEELSSS SSSSOOOOO GOOOD! SOooo Gooooood! Ohhh Hellll yeahhhhhhh! . . . Soooooo heavenly."

And seeing her sweet little feet, shaking and twitching uncontrollably around my throbbing cock while she used her little fingers to fuck her delicious pussy into an enormous climax finally pulled me over the top as well. In mere seconds my swelling cock erupted and began pulsing great ropes of scalding cum out and all over her soft, trembling feet. I grabbed them up and used her soft insteps to stroke myself into unbearable bliss.

"OH MOMMMYYY! OH FUCCKkkkk! God . . . Oh Thank you . . . mnhuuugh . . . thankyouthankyouthankyou! I lovvvve youuuuu!"

~~~~~~~~~ Part 4 ~~~~~~~~~~

My mother and I sat there recovering and began getting our breath back. We were starting to relax, comfortably naked and momentarily satisfied. We just allowed our breathing to slowly calm and regain some of the oxygen we'd forgotten we needed.

As this was happening, she seemed to greatly enjoy sliding her soft feet around my naked lap, gently rubbing them and my cock around, squishing us with my rather copious load of slippery cum.

'God what a woman!' I rhapsodized silently. 'And, God do I ever love her!'

After a time, we smiled at each other with loving, naughty delight and I proceeded to lift her legs and then stand next to the sofa. With my seed slowly running off her cum-painted feet and down my legs I smiled lovingly at her and bent to pick her up.

'These were the two lovely feet I was drooling over when I was standing up on the stairs only a little while ago.' I realized in wonder. 'I had no idea just how wonderful they would feel massaging my hard cock. Man oh man! What a woman!'

She felt so light and so wonderful in my arms. It took me a while finally to break our loving eye contact so I could turn to the door.

"Where are you taking your poor old mom, Buster? I'm a mess, thanks to you." She said this with a kiss on my cheek and a little conspiratorial smile.

"Oh Mom, the last thing you are is old. You look like a sweet little innocent high school girl who's just been felt up for the first time."

She chuckled and flushed with pleasure at the compliment. I carried her to the door and, being careful not to hurt her, I opened the door to the pool area. I carried her out and, bending over, set her down in the cool water with her feet on the top step. She looked up at me, momentarily happy to do as she was told.

"Okay beautiful -- arms over your head." After she complied, I took hold of her little dress and lifted it over her head leaving her delightfully and beautifully naked. "Now we go for a little swim to cool off and to clean up a little." She smiled warmly at me and allowed me to pull her into the water and out in to deeper water.

After a minute or so, when we had soaked ourselves fairly clean, I lifted her up so she was held lovingly in my arms like a little baby. Her soft naked body felt like heaven against mine and I reveled in her warmth and her baby softness.

She looked so lovely lying there in my arms, a soft breeze ruffling her short, blond hair and some seriously cute California freckles sprayed across her pert little nose. We'd become lost in each other's eyes for a while but before too long, I leaned in for her soft, little pouty lips and kissed her lovingly. Our lips met and very quickly our tongues began to dance and play.

'I'm making out with my own mother!' I realized with delight. 'It's the sexiest and, at the same time, the sweetest experience with her I've ever had.'

In some ways, a warm, softly passionate kiss is the most wonderfully intimate act a man can share with a woman. It can be so sweet and at the same time so utterly arousing it can take your breath and literally transport a measure into the lungs of your osculating partner. It is a wonderful and loving act of magical intimacy.

All I knew was that the kisses we were sharing, naked in the pool, were bonding us in a way nothing else ever could. This wasn't just a simple replacement of sensual love for the love generally shared with another family member. It was an intimate combination of the two kinds of love that wound up being much more than merely a sum of the two parts.

It was a whole new experience altogether and, as our lips pulled away from one another, our eyes met with an unspoken understanding and acceptance of a brand new kind of love that we had been so profoundly lucky to have found with and within each other.

My mother was with us now, fully and completely -- merged into the 3-way family I had already forged with my little sister and our wonderful new "mate", Little Billie. We had managed to create a new kind of "family" that was so much more real and substantial than the mere presence any one of us could marshal as individuals.

I realized that a 4-way family such as the one we were in the process of forging would probably be inherently unstable. Therefore, it may well prove to be quite fragile, requiring constant vigilance on all our parts to keep things on an even keel. It would take all of our conscious concern, our ever-watchful eyes, our loving hearts and our inherent good will for us to remain strong, interdependent and loving.

But we had 4 beautiful, loving and unselfish people in the mix and if anyone could possibly make this work, it would be the 4 of us.

As we gazed so deeply into each other's eyes, this new reality wasn't acknowledged with spoken words between us but rather, it was established with a subliminal, cosmic merging of our hearts and our minds and our souls. We both felt it; it was our new reality.

'This woman, my wonderful mother, is a walking, living, breathing little sex angel. Everything she does simply reeks of sex and sexiness and most of all, of goodness and of love.' I marveled.

It was like she had done graduate studies in kissing and she was a master of the art. Her kisses were both very sweet and hot and sexy as hell. No wonder everyone found her irresistible. I was simply lost in her loving kisses and that was just fine with me.

We were lost in our loving gaze for some unknown amount of time but finally I managed to gather my wits and lower her feet to the bottom of the pool. But for us now, that wasn't nearly close enough so I pulled her into my arms and carried her to the side of the pool where I trapped her between the wall and my body.

Encircling her within my loving arms, she sighed contentedly as our naked bodies came together in a sweet, forbidden embrace. We were content to just stay there for a while enjoying our warm naked closeness, a closeness that is forbidden to a mother and her son.

"Mom," I sighed, "I love you so much. You are so loving and so beautiful. I just want to stay like this forever."

"Oh my sweet little boy, this is so wrong but it feels so good. And, in a strange way, it doesn't feel very wrong at all, at least not here in our own little world. I love you too Baby Boy . . . I love you so much."

She began covering my chest and shoulders with soft little kisses and, probably unconsciously, she wrapped her soft, shapely legs around me and began gently rubbing her perfectly shaped breasts around on the skin of my chest.

As I've mentioned, I am no superman; I'm certainly not blessed with the stamina of a porn star but I was delightfully surprised at the extraordinarily rapid recovery rate of my genitals. I could only attribute it to the incredible sexy loveliness of the three little sex-angels that had apparently been recharging my batteries lately.

And I know I should not fail to note the fact that the beautiful little goddess currently holding herself against me was my own, delicious little mother. This whole thing had been erotic and loving as hell and that fact undoubtedly contributed mightily to my current sexual vigor and stamina.

I could feel her pretty little nipples begin to harden and press into me causing my cock to stir once again. Her breasts are her weak spot -- especially her tasty little nipples and as I felt them grow erect into tingling pebble hardness, l could hear her breathing begin to grow ragged again as she sighed and rubbed herself gently against me.

My own breathing began to grow uneven as well and my voice was rough as I continued to tell her how much we all loved her. I kissed the top of her head, her forehead and her cute little freckled nose. I nuzzled her ears and let my hands drop down so I could take hold of her cute, little bubble-butt.

I began squeezing and kneading the soft cheeks of her shapely ass and, as she moaned her approval, I gently pulled them apart and let my fingers slip in the enticing crack between them and gently begin to search out the sexy little rosebud that I knew lay there.

She pulled her head back and looked into my eyes with the hungriest look of smoldering lust I've ever before seen. 'Might it be now?' I wondered hopefully. 'Might this be the moment when I make her mine . . . make her ours?'

I pulled her mouth into mine then and again we were kissing with a tender passion that I know had been building between us for a long time now. Her tongue felt delicious dancing against mine and, as our passion grew, so did our groans and our need.

As we rubbed our highly aroused bodies around on each other, I felt my hard cock begin to probe playfully around the petals of her hungry, slippery little flower. And unconsciously, I pushed up and began to work my way into her soft heavenly folds, trying to find a warm welcome there.

As the crown of my cock began gently probing the mouth of her sweet little sex, my sweet loving mother groaned loudly and so began losing her mighty, years-long fight to regain a measure of her rigid self-control. Her long hard battle to dominate her extremely powerful urges was almost at an end.

She simply was unable to resist the call of that aching, ever-hungry itch deep inside of her; she simply couldn't keep from pressing herself down, desperately trying to impale herself on my aching hardness.

"Oh Mom . . . God you feel so good perched on me like that."

But then feigning an attitude of total indifference, I said. "Well Mom, I'm really happy I paid attention in class; we learned about George Bernard Shaw -- a very wise man." I attempted to say with mock seriousness.

"Ohhh Mnhhh mnuhhh . . . Oh Jackie, Wha? . . . Huh? Why are you ohhhhh . . . god!"

"Yep, Mr. Shaw was a very wise man. My favorite quote of his is 'Virtue is the result of insufficient temptation'. And Jesus Mom . . . You're way too much temptation for me to resist. Ohh Fuckkkk . . . Come on Mom . . . slide on down, right down onto my stiff cock -- where you belong.

"Come on, beautiful. We need to love each other; hell, we deserve to love each other. Just let yourself go and come all the way down, down deep onto my cock. I need to be all the way inside you. You know you need it too."

She began whimpering, desperately hungry for the penetration we both knew was inevitable and so close now. And as my cock worked it's way deeper and ever deeper into her, her whimpers became desperate cries of need and she started to press herself down almost frantically.

"Oh Jesus, baby, I'm so sorry, but I need this so badly," she panted, desperately trying to work my hard-on deeper and deeper into her hungry, hungry depths.

"It's been so long -- so damn long. I've got to have your beautiful cock inside me. I just can't take it anymore, Baby! I'm so sorry but I've just got to have it! It's all I've been able to think about for days.

"God, I need for you to fuck me! Oh Jesus, please just fuck me! OHHH GODDD! OH YESSSsssssss! Oh God YESSsssssss! Ahhhh Fuck! Just - hold on to - to me Babyyyy. Hold yourself -- da - deep inside me and - just hold on - to me. Hold me so - so very close to you and just let yourself soak inside me. Please? I've never felt so - so wonderful - in my life! Oh Baby, I'm - so happy -- so happy it's you. I've wanted this - for soooo long!"

When I was finally all the way inside my beautiful mother, she whimpered in an agony of desperately hungry need and ground herself around, almost frantically, on my throbbing cock.

She threw her head back and cried out, "Oh it's good Baby! It's sooooo fucking good! God but I've needed this! Needed it soooo bad! I love you so much Jackie! Please don't hate me. It just feels wonderful in me and I love it soo!"

She felt absolutely delicious impaled so deeply on my cock and I was in heaven. But this had been just lying there sizzling now for much too long and I knew we wouldn't be able to hold off our fast approaching, irresistibly delicious release. It was insistent and powerful and it would not be denied for much longer. And then, like a powerful tsunami, it crashed upon us and we were swept away.

Power jets of molten love pulsed up through my shaft and exploded white-hot and deep inside my mother, painting her womb with rope after rope after rope of sizzling hot cum. In a way I was truly cuming home -- cuming back to where it all began for me. And I was in heaven.

"Oh Mom, you just feel toooo good. I'm sorry but I can't hold it back. It's much too strong! I'm CUMMMING! . . . Ohhhfuuuuck . . . I CAN"T STOP IT! Arrrrggg! UMMMMMMYEAHHHhhhhh!"

"Yes, Baby Boy. Cum in me! Oh god, I can feel your love spraying into me. OH, CUMMMM INNN MEEE! Ahhhh . . . Feels Sooo . . . AHHH FUCCKKKK! Yeahhh! FEELLLLLSSS SOOOO GOOOD! CANNN"T STOP CUMMING! CUMMMMING ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL COCK! OH YEAHHHH! CUMMMM INNN MEEEEEEYEEEYeeee! BABYYY KEEP CUMMMMINNNGGG INN MEEEYEEEYEEEYEeee Yeahhhhhh . . . Ahhhhhhh . . . love it soooo much. Love you so much! Oh yeahhhh! YUMMmmmmm."

Heavenly paroxysms of absolute ecstasy pulsed and pulled and seized and convulsed and shook their way through us both and all we could do was to hang on to each other for dear life amid groans, cries, screams and blissful little whimpers and ride it out. Nothing has ever hit me so hard or with so much absolute pleasure in all my life.

Cumming deep inside my own mother was indescribably sexy and wonderful. It was a blissfully bonding intimacy that only she and I could possibly experience. The only experiences that could possibly match it were my all-too-few love making sessions with my Tishie, my wonderfully perfect little baby sister. I had found my place. This was home.

I could feel the tears flowing down the beautiful cheeks of my still convulsing mother. She continued to tremble and twitch on my cock for several minutes at least.

Finally I was able to speak. "Mommy," I said with shuddering breaths, "Are you all right? Was I good to you?"

"Oh, my darling little boy, I can't even talk," she managed to gasp in tight, shuddering breaths as she continued to grind herself around, impaled deeply on my hard cock.

"I love you so very much and I've never felt so wonderfully full and loved before in my life, ever!" And as she slowly regained her sanity, still obviously loving the feel of my still hard cock buried so deeply within her body, she went on, "I love having your beautiful cock inside me. I LOVE IT!

"And, even though I should be mightily ashamed and embarrassed over what we've done, right now I'm just completely at peace and full of love -- my love for you and yours for me.

"I know I will probably have some regrets tomorrow but, after what you've done with my body and considering what you told me about this little love nest you wonderful kids have managed to begin here, I can only bask in the happiness that it apparently -- thankfully -- includes me."

"I love you so much Mommy. In a very real sense, I believe that I've come home and I love it in here." I said pulling her hips around and around, grinding her so that my cock managed to massage most every square inch inside her delicious vagina. We both wore very sexy smiles at the strange irony of my declaration.

"I can only begin to thank you for letting down your guard and allowing me inside your wonderful loving little self. God, it just feels like heaven loving you, being inside you and pumping my love in you.

"Your tight little pussy feels so delicious surrounding my cock. I never want to leave," I whispered smiling at the impossibility of that statement and pulling her so tightly against me that I feared she might not be able to breathe. "Thank you again for loving me like this. I needed you so much, you have no idea."

"Oh, I think I do Jackie," she mused with a sigh. The California sun glowed softly on her flushed, gorgeously exultant face and she seemed finally content and happy.

"I had made up my mind to wait -- to wait to see what we were like all together, to wait to talk to your little sister and Billie too, I suppose, to get their feelings about all this from her - - from them -- personally. But Baby, I just couldn't help myself. Your beautiful cock is just too tempting. I just could not stop myself, . . . couldn't resist it -- couldn't resist you. And you're still hard!"

She shivered and moaned a little as she remembered her hunger for my cock and of the obvious realization that she really did still have it lodged deeply inside her and that she had actually enjoyed it as it fucked into her.

When she finally calmed down again, she breathed out a shuddering sigh and went on. "Also, I kept seeing in you the hungry need of both your father and Tishie's father that used to drive me up the wall with my powerful sexual needs. I haven't been able to think about anything except this for days," she explained as she resumed wiggling herself around on my still rock-hard member and moaning with pleasure as she did.

"After how naughty we were a while ago on the couch in there, I was so turned on -- so in helplessly in love with my own son and with his scrumptious cock, I just couldn't -- couldn't stand it - any more. I just had - to have it - in me!" she gasped in breathless little pants.

"If I didn't - get your wonderful hard - cock up - inside my little - puss after - after you were - so naughty when it started -- working - its way - up into me, I would - would have completely - lost my mind. You have - made me - crazy these past few - few days, you know that -- ruh - right?"

Smiling warmly, I answered, "Yeah . . . I guess. To be honest, you have been looking so delicious to me it was all I could do to wait for your okay before I barged in, so to speak. I should be sorry that I rushed you a little bit I guess but seeing your happy, 'I-just-got-really-well-fucked' smile on your face, I guess I can't be sorry at all.

"You know, in a very real sense, I have been dreaming about being intimate with you probably ever since I was just a little boy. I can remember being simply in awe of your beauty, your unconscious grace and your natural easy sexiness, as you seemed to float, naked and beautiful, all around our home.

"I remember always wanting -- needing -- to touch you, your soft wonderful sexy body. I realize now that it must have been a result of my almost perpetual horniness, and the fact that we were all pretty much buck-naked all the time but I remember seeing you almost glide around the house just looking so damn irresistible that I just yearned to sit in your lap and have you hold me next to your wonderfully soft skin and your beautiful breasts.

123456...8