Little Tish Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom cried out and began pushing back onto my fingers as she felt herself being penetrated by my middle fingers and my thirsty tongue started to wash all around her delicious little pussy and to circle her tasty little clit.

'My god, but she looks beautiful when she cums,' I exulted. 'I honestly have no idea who looks more blissfully beautiful during their orgasms, Little Billie or my goddess of a mother. But, who cares. I love giving all my wonderful girls all the pleasure they could ever ask for.'

But what sent her flying over the edge was when I began working my joined little fingers gently into her sexy little rosebud. The sweet combination of my tongue whip-washing her little magic button, my middle fingers deepening penetration of her vagina and my little fingers beginning to probe her sensitive little ass did the trick.

She began to cry out but that was quickly choked off as her body went rigid and her sweet face, always drop-dead gorgeous in anyone's book, morphed into the exultant face of a goddess in the throws of a powerful, mind-bending orgasm. I love that look on her face. It is exquisitely radiant and profoundly blissful and I love the fact that I was the one putting it there.

When her moment came, she made almost no noise at all. But her beautiful body first began to shiver uncontrollably and then it went rigid with ecstasy. She began convulsing and writhing as wave after wave after wave of rapture seized her and took her somewhere far, far away.

"Oh fuck, Jackie!" She whimpered as she was coming off this especially powerful climax. "That was wonderful! And I am so in love with your wonderful tongue and especially in love with you!"

I responded with a low moan that sent additional vibrations through her still convulsing body. I pulled my fingers back and stopped actively licking her sweet little flower; I only left the flat of my tongue in contact with her sodden, convulsing pussy so she could take whatever additional pleasure she wanted as she continued to jump and twitch against it.

As her spasms finally faded away, I began a series of soft, sweetly gentle kisses all over her hot, soaked little puss.

"Oh my wonderful Baby Boy," she whimpered. "Thank you for making me feel so wonderful and so loved." She sighed happily and then continued, "But I never knew you watched 'Sex in the City'. Is that where you learned about the 'Butterfly'?"

"No," I answered with a happy smile. "I didn't watch it much but I once dated a girl who did and I learned a few little tricks from her.

Smiling, but still with shaky breath, she said, "I should probably send her a thank you card. I've always wanted to try that."

Smiling, I said, "Yeah, Tishie says we owe her a lot."

After several minutes, I resumed very light and gentle lick-kisses first all around her over stimulated little puss and then more directly on and into the more sensitive and tender parts of her delicious little puss.

"Oh Jackie," she sighed. "You are going to spoil me rotten if we're not careful and I won't be able to leave you a moment's peace. Thank you for being so good to me -- and for your love. I do lOVE you sOOOoo much."

It seemed she was ready to ride off into the sunset on my tongue again when she suddenly pushed my head gently away from her succulent little puss and pulled me up on top of her for more sweet kisses.

"Come here, my wonderful son." She whispered into my face, slick with her sweet girl-cum. She pulled me into another wonderful, loving hug and began kissing me passionately again.

We were both highly aroused again and I knew we weren't done.

"Okay Baby Boy, my turn," she said happily as she pushed me off of her and onto my back.

"OH FUCK, MOM!" I cried as I felt her heavenly, soft warm mouth pull me in and begin to wash most of my cock with delicious little licks and gentle sucks. "Oh my god!"

The pleasure her sweet mouth was generating in my cock was incredible and I was overwhelmed with desire for her.

"Mom," I gasped as her mouth worked it's magic on me. "I need to eat your succulent pussy some more. Can you swing your leg over my face so we can do this together, please? I don't think I will ever get enough of your sweet mommy-juice."

She looked up, mildly disappointed and said, "okay. I think I can still get this done. Well, I can if I can keep my wits about me while your wonderful tongue is driving my pussy absolutely fucking crazy."

And so, smiling she reversed herself on the bed and lifted her soft shapely leg over my face and left me looking at her heavenly little flower, still dripping with her girl-honey. I reached up and gently slid my hands over her sweet, tight little ass. Then I pulled her delicious and sopping little pussy right down onto my mouth and began to give her all the pleasure it was in my power to give.

I felt I really needed to make up for lost time and give this wonderful woman all the joy she could stand -- all the love she had denied herself over the years.

We both groaned as she hungrily sucked me back into her warm, wet mouth and I began slathering her sweet, juices all over her delicious little flower with my thirsty mouth and lips and tongue.

We were both whining and moaning with the heavenly stimulation we were receiving from each other. My mother is blessed with an extraordinarily sensitive and responsive pussy and within moments she was back up and riding my tongue along her undulating waves of pleasure.

Her soft inner thighs began trembling along my side and I knew it wouldn't take much to once again, drive her over the edge.

'This woman loves having her pussy licked,' I realized. And I am so happy that she will have so many of us always willing and able to love her in this special way.

"Oh my sweet baby boy," she gasped as she momentarily pulled her sweet, wet mouth off my tingling, throbbing penis. "You are sooo guh -- good with that tuh -- tongue of yours. I lovvvvve how you love me!

"But you are gonna love -- love thissssss!" She gasped as she slipped me back into her mouth.

And suddenly my entire, rock-hard cock was surrounded by her warm wetness so that I could feel her lips up all the way down to the base of my cock. I only had the vaguest idea of what she was doing but within seconds, the entire length of my swollen member was being licked and stimulated and milked in ways I had never before even imagined.

It was just too much and within seconds my entire groin was absolutely singing with ecstasy and tingling like mad. I could feel my hot love erupting up through my shaft and exploding into her mouth and down her throat. White-hot lights exploded and pulsed behind my eyes as I pumped pulse after pulse after heavenly pulse into the loving mouth and throat of my loving, wonderfully sexy little mother.

Of course, I had been happily licking and sucking away in my mother's pussy and just as my release hit, I managed to pull my tongue back from inside her warm, delicious sex, jam my nose up against her tingling, sensitive clit and scream my ecstasy up into her womb.

Her sweet mouth had me totally out of control as she had me jumping and twitching and writhing with her expertly loving mouth.

I suppose, my frenzied reaction and explosive release must have pushed her over the edge too but I was scarcely aware of it during the most intense moments of my explosive climax.

As I slowly came back to myself, I began to fear that I might have hurt her with the powerful paroxysms of my climax. But my fears proved to be groundless as, when I finally managed to get my mouth and tongue back into the game and went back to work loving her sweet, juicy pussy and her hot, little magic button, I found her whining, whimpering and twitching with every little flick of my tongue.

The sweet girl-cum that continued to flow down into my mouth was just about as delicious as were her cries of delight as her beautiful little body continued to convulse and spasm with her sweet release.

When her orgasmic spasms finally began to slow, she whined and slipped my over-sensitive cock back into her mouth. Normally, this is just too much stimulation for me, but she provided just the right touch as my thrumming, live-wire penis was treated only to wet and gentle pressure and warmth.

When we finally came back to ourselves, she reversed her position on the bed and snuggled into my side. She laid her head in the crook of my shoulder and slipped her leg over mine as we just continued to relax and catch our breath.

"Oh Mom," I whispered. "That was so beautiful and so perfect and I love you so much. But, was that what I think it was?"

"What do you mean?" She asked with a knowing little grin.

I just looked at her with a 'you-know-very-well-what-I'm-talking-about' expression on my face and she just chuckled in that special way of hers that is at once, so warm and so fucking sexy.

'God,' I mused. 'Is there nothing about this extraordinary woman that is not completely lovable?'

She finally answered, "I'm not really surprised Little Billie and your baby sister don't know how to do that, but I sort of figured you had already had that done for you before."

When I shook my head 'no' she went on. "I'm going to have to teach our two little nymphs how to do that for you, Baby Boy. That's an acquired skill some call 'deep throat.' The term is sort of crude but I've grown to love doing it. I'm very happy that, after all this time, I can still do it.

"Your father used to almost force me to do that to him and so I learned how and did it for him even though I didn't really like it all that much. It isn't nice being forced to do anything that should be done with love." She added with a look that had that 'Mom' feel to it.

"But with your other dad, I grew to love doing it for him. Unlike, your real father, Tishie's was always exceedingly gentle with me. He never made me feel humiliated when I did it for him. With your father, it was more like he was on a power trip and he needed for me to submit.

"But with Tishie's dad, Mark, I knew he loved it and I grew to love doing that for him -- giving him so much intense pleasure."

She looked at me and asked, "you did find that pleasurable I take it?"

She giggled at my "well duh!" look.

"As you can probably tell, I love doing it now. It always makes me so hot and horny. Mark used to turn me on so much with the way he let me know he was enjoying it.

"But my god, Jackie." She said in mild amazement. "I don't ever remember getting as turned on as I was doing that for you. Of course it probably helped that you were paying some very special attention to me at the time but that was the first time I ever had an orgasm while I was doing it.

"Jackie, my boy, you are one in a million. I love you so much and, as if it were possible, I love you even more now that we have become lovers. I am amazed at just how special and utterly unique our relationship is. The 4 of us are so damn lucky to have found each other like this. It makes me so happy and so thankful."

"I know Mom, me too." I said fighting back tears of happiness.

She went on, with her own tears threatening. "But do you really have any idea just how lucky we all are? I mean, assuming this thing really does work out; this whole situation is very unique and very, very special.

"And," she continued. "I understand what you all have been telling me about there being no jealousy or hurt feelings. We will have to keep a sharp lookout for anything like that and nip it in the bud before it takes root but, my god; here I am laying naked in bed with my own son and I can hardly wait for my daughter and her wonderful little friend to come home so they can join us."

She was suddenly gripped with a mild case of the shivers. She closed her beautiful eyes and practically swooned as she squeezed her beautiful breasts and heaved a huge, ragged sigh.

"Oh Jackie," she gushed. "I just had a vision of you making love to your baby sister and to Little Billie as well. I was kissing them while your beautiful cock was sliding in and out of them and they were so happy I was there!" She moaned and squeezed herself with delight and pleasure. "I can't wait to see you fucking your sister and Little Billie. Now, Isn't that weird?" She said with a naughty little chuckle.

"You guys are so beautiful and loving. Seeing you like that would make me so happy! Jackie, the thought of being there with you guys when you are loving each other gives me the chills and really soaks my pussy. I love thinking about our new' little family'." She exulted happily.

"It is so wonderful and so utterly extraordinary! I am afraid that we would all suffer greatly if this wonderful thing was ever to come undone and we were to lose any one of us to jealousy or possessiveness.

"We are all going to have to work very hard to keep 'Us' running smoothly. It would absolutely kill me to lose this wonderful, close loving bond I have with each and every one of us. I can't imagine going on without all of us together. Do you really think the girls feel that way too?"

"I know they do Mom." I responded. "And we all love you so much! You should have heard how happy Tishie was when I told her we had finally made love. She was elated. How did I ever get so lucky finding the 3 most wonderful woman in the world?"

"Well," she answered with a happy, loving smile. "I can only guess that it's because you are such a wonderful, kind and loving man. I think you really do deserve us. And I know that we three really deserve you."

I just shook my head at the wonder of it all.

"But now, Baby Boy," she said changing the subject. "Lets get cleaned up and get dressed. You are taking me out somewhere nice to dinner. I haven't been on a date in years and I am such a lucky girl that it will be with you -- my favorite man and my special, wonderful and loving son."

~~~~~~~~~ Part 8 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our dinner was wonderful. We went to a very nice place and sat at a secluded booth back in the corner. The waiter didn't look twice when we ordered some wine and we were both a little tipsy by the time he served our dinner. I had a steak and baked potato and Mom had lamb and veggies.

I really couldn't tell you if anyone else was even in the room or not because we simply couldn't take our eyes off of each other or stop our probably not so subtle flirting and below the table gently teasing caresses.

With strict adherence to our new dress code, neither of us was wearing any underwear. Mom wore a moderately short, dark flowing skirt and a soft, dark-green sweater. I could clearly see her erect nipples poking through the soft, caressing material.

The growing ache in her was obvious and I was very aware of her need for some loving attention paid to her pebble-hard little nipps. Every now and again, the tingling in them just got to be too much and several times I saw her pass her hand over her needy nipples and give them quick little "just-be-patient " pinches. I don't know if that was helping much at all because she just seemed to be growing ever more horny and achy with each passing minute.

Her loose skirt ended well above her pretty knees and it had me drooling all night long. Her perfect breasts are so firm that, despite their being a size or two larger than my little sister's, no one knew she was braless except the two of us.

Whenever I saw that no one was looking our way, I managed to slip my hand up under her sweater and tease her sensitive nipples. That always seemed to make her gasp with embarrassed pleasure and the regular stimulation to her there -- her own special weak-spot -- over the course of the evening began to push her into ever more intense levels of arousal.

As the evening wore on, she grew steadily more and more frisky as her growing excitement pushed her into trying ever more risky little teases and increasingly less subtle caresses.

We were pretty secluded back here in our semi-private little corner and she spent a good deal of time with her shoes kicked off and a sexy, tanned bare leg or two laying over mine and in steady contact with my throbbing cock. I loved it and I could smell the faint hint of her arousal.

She looked at me with her eyes smoldering with hungry desire and scolded me for continuing to make her more and more aroused with my constant teasing of her hard little nipples.

"Oh Jackie," she scolded not at all seriously. "You are so naughty. You know what playing with my nipples does to me. They are aching now -- they're aching badly so please take just a second and pinch them for me, please? . . . No! . . . Pinch them hard!"

When I complied, she slipped her eyes closed, gasped and shivered. She looked so unbelievably sexy just then. She couldn't seem to stop herself from squirming around on her seat. Her eyes were glazed and she barely touched her dessert.

Looking around quickly to make sure no one was looking, she slid a bit further away from me and, once again slipped her soft bare feet from her sexy high heels. She leaned back and put her pretty little feet up on my lap and began caressing my rock-hard cock with them.

With eyes smoldering with growing passion she locked her eyes with mine and mouthed the words, "I want that in me."

The hungry, aching need within her was very clear to me and obviously very powerful. We both smiled sexy, predatory smiles at each other that reflected our growing hunger to merge our throbbing genitals.

She knows how much I love her feet and so, taking a look around to make sure we were still going unnoticed, she silently mouthed, "Pull it out."

I looked around myself to make sure we were indeed keeping our little games private, I reached down and slid down my zipper and began working my throbbing boner from my fly.

When I looked up at her beautiful face again, I could see her eyes, all-aglow with her hungry need, focused like a lazar on my throbbing cock. I could see that she was beginning to lose control as she breathlessly leaned back and lifted her pretty little feet up and surrounded my hardness within her soft insteps for the second time that day.

I was unable to stop myself from tipping my head back and moaning softly with the exquisite sensations her soft insteps were transferring to my raging erection as she began rolling it back and forth between the soft soles of her pretty, little tanned feet.

Now this was a lot like we had been doing earlier in the day except that now we were in a public place. She'd had a taste of my cock already today and just then, she was clearly starving for some more.

At least she still maintained the presence of mind to look and insure we had no curious onlookers. When she was satisfied, she pulled the short hem of her skirt up to her hips, baring her lovely pussy to my hungry eyes.

She unsuccessfully attempted to pull the tablecloth over our scandalous exhibition but, apparently not caring that her sweet little sex remained proudly on display for anyone in the general area of our table, she slipped her free hand up between her legs and closed her eyes with euphoria as she slid two fingers into her dripping pussy. With an uneven breath hissing though her teeth, she groaned and shivered at the heavenly contact.

Her nipples were rock-hard little bullets now and she was beyond horny -- rapidly growing out of control. But she looks so beautiful when she is so needy like that.

She closed her eyes and twitched slightly as her fingers gently played around in her dripping, ravenous little puss. She couldn't suppress a rather large twitch in her hips and she gasped as a ragged breath hissed through her teeth. She began whining quietly and her squirming grew more pronounced. She may have forgotten where we were and I could feel her legs twitch and jump as her little hand continued to diddle her aching pussy.

1...345678