Little Treasures Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another whisper of sound and then suddenly He is gone - His reassuring weight next to her hip upon the bed has disappeared, and she can no longer smell Him nor sense His body near hers. She whimpers, her neck arching as her throbbing, cooling body seeks His once more. She waits, struggling in the sudden suffocating sensation that seems to overwhelm her - the darkness, she remembers, waiting to consume her again.

Need pulls and strums silently along her body, and her every sense extends, seeking some kind of indication or reassurance that He still lingers nearby. And yet she feels stranded, alone, and helpless.

The darkness swirls around her, coating her shaking, singing limbs in its' own blanket. She winces, but realizes that maybe the terrifying clutches of the horrifying darkness that struggles to embrace her is a welcome alternative to this oppressive, avaricious silence and oblivion that presses around her. She struggles and squirms once more.

"Master?" she calls out softly, her voice reverberating around the room and echoing back at her. She waits, one breath, two breaths, three breaths, four. Still, the silence and darkness press heavily upon her like some kind of stifling blanket. Her pulse hammers through her ears, thrums through her body, vibrates along her spine. "Master?" she says more loudly. The only sounds are those that she makes - her breath echoing in her own ears, her flesh settling and moving upon the coverlet. "Master!" she pleads, her head slowly twisting as her body continues to thrash. Again, she waits - one breath, two breaths, three breaths, four. "M-Master!" She cannot ignore the sob that breaks into the call this time, nor the shudder that wracks her body afterwards.

He promised He wouldn't leave. He was still right here. She had nothing to fear, right?

"MASTER!" her head is flung back, tears once more leaking from beneath her blindfold. "Master, p-please, please oh Master!" she cries piteously. She can feel obsidian, inky avarice crawling around her, but it means nothing by now. All she knows is that she can no longer sense Him...

She continues to sob softly in the darkness, her shoulders shaking, her body wracked by her wet cries. The suffocating presence of the darkness - the blackness that threatens to eat her whole - seems to fade into nothing as her awakened body strains for Him.

"Master, please, don't leave Your girl... she needs You," she whispers hoarsely, her ears attuned for any sound. She neither hears nor feels nothing change, and so she repeats herself. "Master, please... Your girl needs You... You are all that is important in her worthless life!" she cries out.

The surprising brush of sensation upon her right hip doesn't scare her - instead, she tries to angle her body towards it. Her body twists and turns, hungrily seeking the firm pressure of His presence upon her body. The barest whisper of sensation, of caress and movement, and in an instant it's gone.

Panic wells up deep from within her, but the darkness no longer seems able to touch the fear that overwhelms her now. Instead, she collapses into a mad series of babbling pleas as her head thrashes, her body attempting to toss, tugging at the ties that contain her.

Suddenly He is there once more, His arms falling to each side of her trembling, splayed body as He lowers Himself to rest atop her. Sobbing and incoherent with gratitude, she presses her face up urgently. Her lips encounter His bare flesh, and she purses her lips to rain tear-laden, fragile kisses upon whatever skin passes within her reach. She senses His jaw line, neck, and the sharp feel of His chest hair as He raises Himself above her. Half-crying from the sheer joy of it, she continues to peck at Him with her pursed lips, finally uttering quiet words of gratitude for He, the kindest of Masters.

Her lips press against the velvety head of His bobbing shaft and she pauses, taking a deep, steadying breath before her tongue flicks out, grazing over the purpling flesh that seems fevered and yet heaven-kissed sweetness against her probing tongue. Even in the darkness, she knows how He will look down at her, His face tensing, His eyes narrowing, giving Him that dangerously intense gaze that always made her tremble inwardly, made her true land of submission seem less than a heartbeat away. She felt His hand bury itself in her wild mass of hair, pressing gently against her scalp in a gentling, stilling motion as her eager lips gently nibbled at His helmet before opening wide to seal tightly around His shaft.

Already, she could feel that shortness of breath and the sensation of weights upon her chest that His knowing, probing gaze brought up from deep within her. Her body quivered, her mind suddenly falling into that tiny, narrowed slot where all that existed for her was this moment, this Master - this member which He now thrust into her slurping mouth, sawing it in and out, each ridge pressing against her clamped lips, each pulse thrumming against her tongue... Reality became a pinpoint of existence, a thick, hot, moist member being pounded into her face.

Even in the darkness, beneath a mask, she knew how her body and face would appear. Their bed's canopy was detachable, revealing a ceiling piece paneled with mirrors that He made her watch constantly. He enjoyed watching her tiny frame in its squirming submission, or simply caught in the passionate web He spun for her. He also knew how much pleasure she derived from the simple act of watching Him. She knew how her face looked when passion and the slave within buried her consciousness into the darkened realm He easily nudged her to. Her body was completely relaxed and pliant, her mind almost numb to the flushed and mist-coated flesh attached to it, her face gone lax except for the flexing muscles of her lips, the dimpling of her cheeks to stroke at His cock. If she could see her eyes, they would be lambent, slumberous - her eyes dilated and languorous, the true clue to her mental departure from this plane.

As His flesh throbbed and grew heavier, hotter, stretching within the confines of her mouth, she felt her world restricted to a small series of things that became the focus for her entire meager existence; there was the soft slurping, the near-silent slapping of flesh against flesh as He plunged His cock in and out of her orifice. Too, the quiet grunts and growls her Master made with each swing of His hips. Above all else, now a solid, steady rhythm that was her slow-thudding heartbeat and Master pumping her face was a silent mantra that echoed in her ears and mind, the soft thud of her heart echoed in the solid thumping of His flesh against hers, mirrored at the same time with her mental chant of 'Master, Master, Master...'

She knew in that moment that she was completely His. What had been mere words, mere feelings before now felt like solid stone within her breast. She may as well have worn a brand across her forehead with His mark; it was suddenly that lightning clear and concise to her. Even lost in this odd oblivion, she knew it within her deepest, most secret of hearts, most hidden of souls.

That near divine inspiration must have been revealed in her face somehow, for at that moment He suddenly ceased His deep plundering of her mouth. She felt Him edging His way down her body, rubber-like and still upon the dew-coated comforter. Her head fell back limply to the pillow and she lay, lost in this trance-like state, her mouth parted and still moist and glistening from the presence of His gliding root.

Lean, long, and limber; His fingertips closed around each of her nipples simultaneously. She couldn't move, but the sensation caused her to cry out loudly, the sound echoing in the previously silent room. She didn't notice that either for in the next heartbeat His hips settled between her lifted and splayed thighs, and the pulsing knob of His long, thick erection pressed against the glistening, rubied gates to her inner self. She could only cry out and whimper, wordlessly expressing the knowledge that it was He who had brought her pulsing nether flesh to this ripe, pulsing threshold. Her body stayed motionless except for the pounding of her blood, heavy against His fingertips where they sinuously held each bulleted nipple, and triply so against the carmine head nestled against her inner nether mouth.

Her mind did not swirl or twist or flounder. Like spotlights, it focused on these three points of contact, and the narrowed perspective only enhanced the delicious rapture caught at each. His breathing sounded thunderous around them, and she knew that if she could see His beloved face, it would be taut, strained, and as always, avaricious.

She had once feared He would eat her soul. Now she offered it to Him freely.

"Master."

The word was almost inaudible, torn from parted lips gone dry from her previous cries, through a mouth barely capable of movement.

Yet with a mind buried beneath the iron-fisted reigns of her submission and wild passion, it was the most powerful sound she could utter.

With a groan that sounded almost painful, He slowly eased His hips forward. His flesh speared her, impaled her, spread her like a boat's prow as He kept pushing, feeling her close around Him like hot lava.

She felt each ripple, each ridge, each hump and crease and throb, each pulse of His blood; she felt His penetration through her sodden, intoxicated flesh. More than that, she felt His penetration into her being, into the one place He had never been before - into this alternate reality of sensation, filled with nothing but her fluid desire and slave self.

They both lay gasping and panting when He was pressed flush against her, every millimeter of His flesh buried into her. Her soul felt impaled and lifted high by this velvet-encased rock that pulsed within her folds. Lost in a realm where everything felt beyond her, she did the only thing she could.

With a fluttering movement, like butterfly's wings, her inner walls rippled around Him. She heard His sharp intake of breath and repeated the caress, stronger this time, now a solid wall of muscle dancing along the length and breadth of His cock. She repeated it again, a fiery fist that clenched around His pulsing shaft, causing it to jerk within her and she sighed from the wonder of it.

His fingers twisted her nipples, and she cried out, mouth working futilely even as her stomach rippled, her body now lost in this hungry rhythm. Her flesh rippled, His throbbed, hers clamped down vise-like, His pulsed angrily, jerking within the honeyed recesses of her cleft.

Suddenly He was shifting backwards, crying out almost angrily as He began thrusting violently into her, His dangling orbs landing against her quivering buttocks with a resounding smack even as He eased away, only to swing back into her until their bodies slammed together, hers jiggling slightly.

"Mine," He growled, fingers curling into her hipbones, biting delicately, bringing her down to impale her ever further on His raging flesh. She cried out, a sound of agreement torn from her throat.

"Mine!" He repeated, His body thudding into hers so violently the shudders echoed all the way up to her full, flushed breasts, the nipples bobbing as His fingers tightened almost cruelly. Again her voice answered out in a wordless reply. She could feel Him sawing through her, a serrated blade that easily sliced into her flesh; her stomach continued rippling and she felt the sweet, heavy bloom of a true, heavy orgasm tearing at her nether regions.

"MINE!" He shouted out. This time she was silent, instead feeling the lightning that tore along her spine, the purest, richest, quicksilver of sensations, tearing through her lambent body and suddenly making it arch and writhe.

"Yes," He hissed almost silently.

Her world collapsed, a dying supernova around them both. She felt Him pulsing, throbbing, jettisoning His sweetest gift within her vibrating, rippling, clenching folds and began to weep softly, her body shuddering and convulsing uncontrollably as the sky turned to light and fell around her in glittering pieces.

Later, she stirred sleepily as He unfastened the tethers that had splayed and pinned her body. She murmured softly as He lifted her tiny frame, now cold yet still shuddering and rippling with gooseflesh from the previous blast of sensation. His hands were gentle, loving, even praising as He eased her body beneath the sheets and comforter, drawing them high upon her lightly misted body and smoothing them around her snugly. Drowsy and exhausted, she buried her face in the pillow, only then remembering the black velvet blindfold still in place.

As if reading her mind, His fingers eased the elasticized fabric over her head and she blinked rapidly, having been wearing it for several hours now. The room seemed to blaze into focus before settling down, slowly, a little blurrily into their familiar bedroom. She noticed there were two fat candles, one on each side of the room, flickering against the mirrors and throwing gently leaping light around them.

"Thank You for the light, Master," she whispered softly, curling against His lithe frame as He settled beneath the sheets against her. She felt His chest rumble as He laughed.

"Silly pet," He murmured, stroking her wild curls. "There was always light. The darkness lay only within this mask, your mind, and your heart." She made a startled sound, but He wrapped his arms around her, pinning her to the mattress, and shushed her. "Sleep, My precious...."

12