Little's Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy's mad, and rightfully so.
1.9k words
4.35
31.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting on the edge of the bed. My feet dangle, not even close to touching the floor and I swing my legs, watching my feet with their cute rainbow socks keep poking into view under my fluffy tutu. I'm focusing on that rather than my heart thumping as I listen for daddy coming up the stairs.

I know I'm in trouble, knew from the moment he walked in the door and snarled at me to get my ass up the stairs and prepare for him. I quickly showered, making sure that every inch and oriface was clean and shaven for him.

So I sit, perched, straining my ears. Thinking about what I did wrong... Maybe it was me masturbating without permission, though I didn't think I had been caught. Or did I forget some chores? Or was it because I had been telling him that I was stressed and basically begged him to punish me a couple nights ago and he was tired?

Well, it was coming and the reason didn't matter that much. I heard a step, and perked up, debating about trying to look sweet and hopefully make him go easy on me, or looking demure so as to not make it worse.

I settled for just looking at my hands, trying to keep them from shakingwhile I waited for instructions.

"Knees" was the only greeting I got.

I threw myself off the bed and crawled over to him. In glad the socks cover my knees, or I may have given myself rug burn trying to get to him fast enough.

He directed me to a corner and told me to sit in timeout while he prepared the punishment. He placed headphones on me and turned up the music so I wouldn't get an inkling of what was to come. I listed to the nutcracker and tried to make my body relax. My heart started slowing by the second song and I'm pretty sure daddy was just waiting for me to get complacent. Because the next thing I knew, i was lifted from under my arms and thrown to the bed. The headphones were removed and I heard the rrrrrrrip of the Velcro restraints. I flipped on my stomach to get ready for him and daddy chuckled.

"Oh no, little one, you're getting punished, but not like usual. Lay down and look at the ceiling". Then started strapping and tightening until I was spread eagle and could feel my tendons stretch just to the point of pain.

"Do you remember last time I put the nipple clamps on you?"

Oh no. That's what I did wrong...

"Yes sir, but they wouldn't stay and I couldn't keep fixing them at work and I wasn't trying to be disobedian-"

Shwack, the crop hit both breasts with no warning. I stifle a scream, more out of stubbornness than lack of pain.

"Did I ask you for an excuse? I asked if you remembered. And obviously you do, since you felt the need to blather on about it."

(At this point I'm so fucked. I can hear the black anger in his voice. It gets this deadly undertone that quite clearly says I am in charge and you will submit)

"So, I found your clamps in your pockets after they went through the wash. That is three strikes all at once. You took them off without permission, didn't empty your pockets and didn't fold the clothes after they were dry. Had you done even one of those things, you wouldn't be in this position. Do you agree you need to be punished?"

I looked up at him as best I could, and nodded.

"That reminds me, you're head is much to free. He removed my small collar and I had a mini panic attack, he wasn't going to release me, was he? I wasn't that bad... Was I? Oh please don't decide I'm not worth the trouble. He came back holding my bright pink thick padded posture collar. As soon as it was on, I couldn't look down, but that wasn't good enough for daddy. He reached under the headboard and removed an extra rope he added to our under the bed restraints and looped it through my collar. After all was said and done I couldn't move at all.

"Now its time for fun." he pulled out a pair of clamps that held on magneticially and quickly snapped them onto my nipples. I tried to thrash, but could only wiggle my hips a bit as I moaned.

"But we can't trust you to keep these on" he mused, leaning over so I could look into his eyes. I heard the unmistakable sound of duct tape and he chuckled as my eyes widened. He carefully taped the clamps onto me, while still leaving my nipple poking out. I could feel the fan on them much more distinctly Now that the rest of my breasts were covered.

Daddy's fingers trailed over them, sending little shivers everywhere. He let them work their way over my heaving chest and down to my mound. I wiggled my hips trying to get his fingers just a...little...closer...

Smack! this time I did scream. His hand had come down, fingers just hitting my clit, barely touching my lips; his precision was astounding. I blinked back tears as he shift to get in my face again.

"Little girl, I have been too easy on you. Here I am punishing you for not taking your last punishment, and you are dripping wet." He lifted his hand, showing me the glisten from my juices on his finger tip. He placed his finger in my mouth and I suckled it clean for him.

"You are just a dirty slut, aren't you? You will only be happy when you are coming it seems. You have been begging me for orgasm for a few days now. I think you are going to get exactly what you have been looking for. Until you can't speak, can't breathe, can't even gasp for breath to beg me to stop. And even if you did. I won't."

I heard the duct tape again and felt the smooth silicone of my wand against my thigh. His voice dripped honey and malice as he Chuckled. "My poor little slut needs to come. She kept asking me, begging me, being a bad little girl. She was punished for it, and broke my punishment when my back was turned. Thought she was sneaky. Thought daddy would go easy on her. But not the time."

In one motion he jammed the head of the wand against my clit, turned it on and taped it in place. I could not get away, I couldn't ease the sensations. It was a fire of pleasure washing over me, pain following, which did nothing but increase my pleasure. The crop struck again, but it barely registered through the tape. Daddy obviously noticed because the next hit came, harder, on my thigh. I shrieked as the next one hit. He had switched to his elastic teaser. It stung so bad on top of the mark already made by the crop. I gasped, feeling overwhelmed by the variety of sensations. I could already feel my first orgasm building. I struggled to keep the begging for release from leaving my lips. Of course, daddy saw. He pushed the button again, cranking the vibrations up. He leaned over me again. Tweaked my nipples and got even closer.

"Come." he growled as he bit into my neck.

I gave in and felt it too through me. Waves of pleasure took over as I moaned. I felt the wand kick up again and again. I hadn't even fully finished the first before the second washed over me. I was already panting when daddy pulled out a very big Dildo. He pushed it against my opening, clicking the wand up one last time and he shoved the entire thing into me at once. I screamed again, feeling my voice crack as I lost all control. Daddy removed the fake cock and replaced it with his mouth, licking eagerly as I started whimpering again. "Squirt for me baby girl, make daddy happy again" i was all to happy to oblige, and gave myself over to the pleasure again. And again. When the world was in focus again daddy loomed in front of me, holding the giant dildo, now glistening with my juices. I opened my mouth, though ready to accept it or beg him not to I don't know.

"Oh, you aren't licking this one clean, little slut. You wouldn't want to take the lube off."

It took a second for his words to register as I tried not to come again since he hadn't bothered to turn down the wand yet.

By the time they had, he was already positioning its head against my anus.

"Do you deserve this?"

"Yes daddy"

"Are you going to start crying and asking me not to and making daddy feel bad for having to punish you?"

I didn't want to say no, but I didn't want to lie either. So I said nothing.

Daddy got the hint. He set one of my stuffies in my hand. "This is your safe word. If Todd falls, that is the end" I gripped him tightly. He pulled out a ball gag and held it over my head. "Do you deserve it?"

"Yes daddy" I wanted. This wand was really distracting.

He shoved it in my mouth and quickly tightened all the straps While he made his way back down. He got the Dildo ready again. And I tried to fight against tensing against it. I had thought the wand was a s high as possible, but he proved me wrong as he suddenly ramped it up. I felt everything as he shoved it halfway in. I couldn't scream and could barely breathe all of my thought were focused on my body not simply exploding from the sensations. Everything was fuzzy and the only thing real was my body and the orgasm that was currently tearing it apart.

I felt him adjust and straddle me.

"My little slut loves double penetration. Doesn't she?" he got his cock in place and started pushing. With the Dildo already in my ass and the wand against my clit, I was surprised that he could even fit. But he made it. I started to lose focus on everything as he just kept making me come. I'm pretty sure at that point I blacked out. The happiest naughty girl in the world.

Probably only a few minutes later I was brought sharply back to reality by the fire running through my nipples. My eyes snapped open to see daddy straddling me, a piece of duct tape in each hand. I could see the nipple clamps glittering on them. I was kind of glad he did that part after I passed out. But now I was awake for the one on my thigh. At least he had turned it off now. He ripped it off quickly, without fanfair. He came back up to the head of the bed and started petting my hair. "Good job little one, you can go back to sleep. Daddy's proud of you." he piled my stuffies around me and loosened the restraints an inch or so. Then he went to leave.

"Daddy, ummm. Did you forget something?

He turned and looked pointedly at the end of the Dildo still protruding from my butt. "Oh, no baby girl, I said I was proud; I didn't say I was done.

And with that he flipped off the light.