Liv in Charge

Story Info
Man's girlfriend enjoys exposing him in a mall parking lot.
1.5k words
4.57
15.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of an encounter I had with my former girlfriend. Liv was 40, thin, 5'7" and very cute. I was 43, thin, 6' and in great shape. We had been together for two years when this scene took place.

She liked being in charge.

******

One sunny summer afternoon, perfect for going to the beach, Liv told me she wanted to go shopping at the mall.

"On a great beach day?" I complained.

"I just need to do a couple things," she said. "We can go to the shore afterwards. Bring your swim suit, but for now wear those shorts I bought you a few days ago. You know I like how they hug your ass and how nicely they present your package!"

After two years of being her boyfriend, I had become used to her very blunt statements, as well as her clear instructions about what she wanted me to wear.

"Ok," I said. Nonetheless, I groaned to myself about what I figured would be just a boring shopping excursion.

She drove her little Toyota to the mall's expansive outdoor parking area and parked amidst many other cars.

Just as I was about to open my door to get out of the car, without speaking she reached across the console and grabbed my face. She kissed me hungrily. Surprised, I looked at her and noticed an unusual glint in her eyes.

She was up to something.

She kept kissing me and as she did so her left hand drifted down my stomach. My heart raced. What was she doing?

My stomach muscles involuntarily twitched with excitement from the slow, but steady downward progress of her hand.

Her hand reached my belt buckle.

"Love you in those shorts," she breathed into my ear. "But not as much as I like seeing you out of them!"

I chuckled at first. Then a sense of what was unfolding began to make nervous. After all, we were in the middle of a busy parking lot, with people coming and going from the many cars and stores. I was suddenly very aware of how clean and clear the windshield of her car was.

She continued to kiss me as she slipped her other hand over to my belt. Her hands worked on the leather and metal until the belt buckle was freed.

My heart was beating so fast, I had to part my lips from hers. I couldn't believe what she was doing. She stared at me. Facets of the hot daylight sparkled in her eyes. Her mouth was tense with determination.

I went to speak, but she placed a finger on my lips. "I have been fantasizing about this for weeks. Today, at the house, as you were walking towards me as I waited at the car, I decided this was the day!"

The day? For what? As our eyes danced with each other, she moved her hands to the button above the zipper.

This day her desire was greater than I had ever felt. I melted under its intensity.

She pulled her gaze from my face and unapologetically stared at the bulge in my shorts.

"Mmmm. That looks good!" she said. Both her hands roamed over the very obvious hump.

I gulped at her brazenness.

I noticed movement outside the car and saw a few people enter a car about four spaces away. Liv noticed it too, but far from blanching, she seemed more excited.

I was beginning to understand what she was thinking.

She started pulling down my zipper. "I want to see that beautiful cock!" she said, licking her lips.

"But, here?" I was concerned, but I didn't stop her.

"You don't care, do you? You like it when I command you!"

I looked away and said nothing. I didn't want to admit it, but she was right.

She pulled the zipper all the way down and I watched as she peeled my shorts to each side of the zipper, fully revealing my underwear. I was wearing the very low cut bikini briefs she had picked out for me. I was so hard, the head of my cock protruded out of the top.

"That's what I'm talking about!" she exclaimed. "Lift up," she ordered me.

I looked outside the car and saw a couple coming towards us. They walked right in front of the car and could have easily looked in and seen me exposed, but they kept their eyes ahead. Liv looked disappointed.

"Come on, lift up!" she said impatiently.

I lifted my butt off the seat. She slid my shorts down to my ankles. I sat with just my underwear on, with my purple cock head visible.

"You are such as good boyfriend," she said. "Always hard and always obeying me."

I grinned, not knowing what else to do.

Her left hand roamed over my underwear. She looked out the windshield again. She seemed to be waiting for an audience. After a minute, when no other people came along, she went ahead anyway. Without a word, she tugged down my underwear. She left it suspended around my knees. She began stroking my cock. I was huge and already on the verge of coming.

I moaned involuntarily. "Ahhh!"

"Push the seat back," she said.

"Huh?" I said. She wanted me even more exposed!

"I SAID -push it back!"

I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't resist. As she continued to stroke me, I reached to my side and pulled the seat lever. I dropped backward. Now my cock stood straight up in her hands. Precum leaked from the head and made it glisten.

"That is so hot!" she said.

I moaned again. My breaths came in rapid fire.

She bent over the console and her mouth dropped onto my cock. Her head went up and down as I squirmed with delight.

"Mmmm. This is how I like you!" she said.

I liked it too.

Just then a couple girls appeared outside of the car. They looked to be in their twenties. They stopped abruptly in front of the windshield and stared. One of then put her hand to her mouth. Liv noticed my look. She stopped sucking me and looked. She smiled widely. "Excellent," she said. She drew back a bit from me, to give the girls a clearer look at my erect cock. I heard both girls gasp. They excitedly spoke to each other. Then they came up to Liv's door.

Liv had the window down. "We want to watch," one of them said.

Liv didn't ask me. "Of course," Liv said. "He loves an audience. You can see better from his side."

They scampered to my window and stared down at me.

"Now you can please all three of us," Liv said. She stroked me slowly, so I wouldn't come. That way, she gave the other girls plenty of time to view me.

"Roll down your window!" Liv ordered.

Oh boy, now this was getting wild. I hesitated.

"Do it! If you don't, I am not going to let you come!"

I was too far gone to be able to refuse her. I slid down the window.

Both girls reached in and grabbed my huge erection.

"So hard!" one said.

"And smooth," the other said.

They took turns stroking me. I looked over at Liv. She had her phone out, taking a video. "Wow, am I going to enjoy watching this and showing it to my friends!"

Another spurt of precum slid out. I was very close.

"I want to see him come!" one the girls said.

LIv agreed. "Yeah, it is time. But if he shoots it, it could get all over my ceiling. I will have to swallow it."

Liv handed her phone to one of the other girls. "Please keep the video going. I will send you a copy."

Liv bent over and took me in her mouth. Her expert tongue worked on my cock head.

"Look at the camera!," one of the girls outside demanded. I did.

Liv's mouth went up and down a couple more times and then I knew I was done. My stomach bucked up in the air and with a loud groan I came into her mouth. It was so much, she couldn't swallow it all. She let the second and third bursts of cum dribble from her mouth and onto my stomach. The two other girls reached down and scooped up cum with their fingers. I watched them eat it with relish.

"MMMM!" one of them said.

Liv was wiping off her mouth with a napkin she had kept in the console.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed the show," Liv said to the two other girls. "And if you give me your emails, the video will allow you to enjoy him again and again."

"As for myself, I have many other ideas for him!"

I was spent and drifting in a haze, but I heard her and I couldn't wait to find out what she had in mind.