Live Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to bear with such bleak circumstances, Craig announced one night that he would move out. "I'll move in with my friends. They've been pestering me for an answer. It's better this way."

Nate only nodded.

"I'll be packed and gone in a week. They'll help me move my stuff."

Again Nate nodded.

"If you want, I'll check in on you."

No nod.

"It won't be any trouble, Nate. Like I said before, the apartment is only a couple of miles from here."

Nothing.

Craig held back his tears. "I want to make sure you're doing fine on your own. Maybe cook you a hot meal every now and then."

Still nothing.

"Please, Nate. I hate it when you shut me out like this. Do you understand I won't be here every day? Won't you miss me, even a little? I'll miss you terribly." Craig was crying openly now.

"It's better if you didn't come around. It's safer for you," Nate muttered.

"Safer? What do you mean?"

"I can't force myself on you if you're not around."

"What are you talking about? Oh my god! Is that how you see it? Nate, you haven't forced yourself on me. Nate, I seduced you. I tempted you. It was all my doing."

"That's not possible. You're a good boy. You've always been a good boy. Nancy would have been so proud of you."

"Damn it, Nate! Snap out of it! I've been selfish. It never occurred to me how traumatic this was for you. I thought it was wonderful and beautiful ... two lonely men falling in love. I was living out my fantasies, unknowingly dragging you through a nightmare. I've been anything but a good boy."

The older man shook his head, sitting listlessly on the couch. "It's my fault. You were young when your father left. And I knew you were gay; you told me early on. A young gay boy in need of a father's love and what I do? I walk around in nothing but boxers with the barn door wide open, scratching my nuts. And I knew you'd crack open my bedroom door and peek at me when I'd make love to your mother ... and I did nothing. I should have said something." Nate shook his head again and fell silent.

"I'm not some witless boy, Nate. I'm aware of my feelings, my actions. Stop blaming yourself. You did nothing wrong. I wanted you, needed you, and my actions were solely to gratify myself. I see that now." Craig dropped to his knees so he may meet Nate's downcast gaze. "I'm sorry, Nate. Please forgive me."

Nate met Craig's tearful eyes. He nodded, unable to speak.

"Thank you," Craig whispered hoarsely. He cleared his throat and said, "So, what about me moving out? Do you want me to go?"

"I don't want to be alone," Nate replied, repeating what he had said days ago.

"You don't have to –"

"I need you," Nate said, cutting Craig off.

Staring into Craig's guileless blue eyes, so similar to his mother's and yet uniquely his, the words that Craig had spoken finally began piercing through Nate's mental fog. He recalled his blinding need and realized the need wasn't purely for sexual gratification. It wasn't just warm, living, impersonal flesh he had needed. He saw in Craig's eyes what he needed. His body had understood long before his mind was even ready to contemplate the possibility. They were such beautiful eyes, cerulean blue and warm, casting rays of love, desire and acceptance from a good heart.

"I want you, Craig," Nate spoke without faltering.

He stood up quickly and reached out a hand to Craig, who hesitated at first but then, seeing the tented bulge in Nate's slacks, eagerly took the hand. Nate pulled the young man to his feet and led him up to the master bedroom. He guided Craig onto the large bed and laid down beside him. They kissed, growing increasingly breathless. They broke apart, gasping for air, and then pulled each other into a tight embrace. Craig squeezed his hand between their crushed groins and groped Nate's erection.

"I need you, love," Nate moaned.

Craig pushed Nate onto his back and ripped apart his step-father's striped button-up shirt. The shirt's buttons went flying. He attacked the belt and destroyed the button of Nate's pants. Jumping off the bed, he yanked the pants off. Nate pushed down his boxers and let Craig yank those off as well. Craig stripped himself with even less gentleness and threw himself onto Nate.

They rolled side to side, kissing, licking, touching, rubbing, groping, frotting. "Make love to me, Nate," Craig pleaded, pulling up his knees and rolling up his hips to grind the crack of his ass against Nate's balls and hard cock.

Nate gave Craig a wide-open kiss, wet tongue diving into the young man's mouth, before traveling down the long, sinewy body. He kissed and licked Craig's unusually large cock and balls, though not ready yet to take them into his mouth, and then drove his tongue into the anus. Nate had rimmed ass before, albeit women's, but he had never enjoyed doing it as much as he did now. Somehow, Craig's ass tasted and felt better than any other. He indulged himself, his outstretched tongue lapping and digging in, his nose buried in the crack between firm buns he kneaded with his meaty hands.

"I need you, Nate," Craig cried out..

Nate backtracked his course up Craig's abs and chest. As they kissed, gazing into each other's eyes, Nate gently pushed his cock into Craig's ass. The young man locked his legs around Nate's wide hips and his hands groped his step-father's big ass, his long fingers pressing into soft flesh, pulling Nate' cock deeper into himself. The hair on Nate's ass was soft against Craig's palms.

Neither man could last very long. Powerful emotions drove them quickly to their climax. Remaining locked in their embrace, they lapped their tongues together leisurely as they recovered from their orgasms. Their chests and bellies were sticky with warm semen. Nate's still rigid cock prevented his semen from escaping from Craig's plugged ass.

They made love far into the night and fell soundly asleep in each other's arms.

Nate woke up at his usual time, brushed his lips lightly against Craig's, who was still asleep, and prepared himself for work. The day dragged painfully for him at the auto shop. He could not concentrate on his work, distracted by thoughts of Craig. He fired off a barrage of text messages to Craig.

"I love you!"

"I miss you!"

"So horny!"

"Can't wait to see you tonight!"

He rushed home at 5 pm, a couple of hours earlier than usual, feeling as horny as a teenager and pumped full of steroids. They showered together, Craig washing the sweat and grease off Nate's body, and fucked under the hot water.

Having accepted that he loved Craig, Nate held nothing back. He insisted on courting Craig, taking him out on dates, walking down on the beach and along their neighborhood while holding hands, talking long into the night, and openly referring to him as his lover. Nate became more like his former self as the days past. He became more energetic, humorous, playful, gregarious, and amorous. He renewed friendships that he had let fall to the wayside. He paid greater attention to the care of his body.

In time he was ready to clear out some of Nancy's belongings from the master bedroom to make room for Craig. The night Craig officially moved into the master bedroom, Nate laid the young man down on the bed, held him close to his chest, and said, "This is our bed now. Like your mother before you, you will share this bed with me. Every night and every morning, I will hold you close to me and make love to you."

12