Live at 35

Story Info
Cassadee Pope performs more than just music at 35,000 feet.
3k words
3.5
6.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

As one of the youngest executives to ever climb the corporate ladder at Southwest Airlines, I was charged with devising a way to improve passengers' enjoyment on our flights.

One of the ways I had managed to climb the ladder so fast was because of some of my ideas, which could best be considered "outside of the box," and my "live at 35" idea, in which we were going to have a musical act perform a song or two for our passengers on a few, select flights, was one of them.

But I also wasn't above using my position of power to find musical acts that I could engage in "other" activities with aboard the plane if they so desired, so since I had a strong sexual attraction to Cassadee Pope, she was the first one I thought of to ask to be a part of this project.

"Sounds like a fun idea. I'd love to be a part of it John," Cassadee told me over the phone as we discussed it, not even trying to hide the excitement in her voice as I told her when and where to meet up with me and my assistant James.

"I wonder if she'd be down for a little three-way with us," James asked me as we awaited Cassadee's arrival at the airport terminal, seeing her arrive in a sexy white skirt and a tight black shirt as she saw us, smiled and shook our hands.

"Hi Cassadee. James and I are thrilled to have been able to land someone of your stature for our first Live at 35 concert," I told her as I tried not to make it obvious I was staring at her legs, both of us engaging in her conversation the whole time we were walking to the plane.

"I always look for fun, new ways to connect with my fans. And this seemed like the perfect opportunity," she told us as we boarded, before going off to the airplane restroom to prepare herself for the brief concert she was going to give as we gave a brief introduction about the Live at 35 concept and introduced her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Cassadee Pope!" we both said together as we introduced her, leaving to take our seats at the back of the plane and watch as she performed a few quick songs to a rousing round of applause.

"God she has some sexy legs. I'd give anything to have my way with the pussy between them," I heard James say under his breath as Cassadee finished her performance and started walking over towards us, bounding to us in a way that made her tits jiggle in the shirt she was wearing.

"Me too. Just follow my lead and I bet we'll both get to later," I told him as I started engaging Cassadee in conversation again, feeling pretty good about our chances with her by the time she told us how much she had enjoyed the experience.

"So...I have to ask John. You don't look like you're even old enough to be an airline exec. How did you pull that off?" Cassadee asked me, showing herself to be clearly attracted to me as she focused all of her attention on me, allowing James to start feeling her up.

"Because when I set my mind to something Cassadee, I get it. I ALWAYS get it..." I told her as I leaned in to kiss her, my hand resting on her thigh as James' hands grabbed and squeezed her tits, things starting to get out of Cassadee's control faster than she would have liked, even though she made no move to stop us.

"MMM..." she moaned as I kissed her, opening her legs slightly and allowing me to slide one of my hands inside her skirt as the other one went to the back of her head.

"So Cassadee...how long have you been with your man?" James asked her, sensing how close we were to going in for the kill with her as I continued making out with her, by now stroking her pussy through her panties.

"Six years...UH..." she moaned, her body starting to give in to her desires as we fondled her in the back of the plane, both of my hands now between her legs and sliding her panties away to start rubbing and fingering her pussy as James kissed her neck, made out with her and fondled her tits.

"Ever been with anyone besides him?" I asked her, getting more turned on by the moment at the scene we were starting to create, James getting bold enough to pull her shirt up over her head and start sucking on one of her tits right there in front of the other passengers.

"No," she whispered, trying to push James away as he worked over both of her tits with his mouth, forgetting all about my hands having their way with her precious pussy for the moment.

"How would you like to be with someone else besides him right now?" I asked her as I hit my knees and placed my hands on the insides of her thighs, running my tongue out along her pussy slit and sliding it into her as James got in her lap and started making out with her.

"MMMPPPPHHHH," Cassadee moaned into his mouth as he made out with her, her legs starting to wrap around my head as I ate her cunt, feeling her slick pussy walls wrapping tighter and tighter around my tongue with every flick it made into her.

"This isn't the only thing of mine that's going in this hole," I told her as I licked her pussy, James sucking on her tits and making out with her to keep her attention off the fact she was being double-teamed in a wide open airplane compartment.

"Cum for me Cass. Then we can get you in the bathroom and have some real fun with you," I teased her as I went back to eating her out, her walls pulling at my tongue as I buried it inside of her and she humped my face, James making out with her to cover up her moans as they grew louder and louder.

"MMMMPPPPPPHHHH..." she moaned into his mouth, cumming all over my face as I licked away at her cunt, drinking down her sweet sex juices and holding my tongue inside of her as James continued swapping spit with her.

"If you want our cocks inside of you, go to the bathroom and give us five minutes. And you better already be naked and waiting for us when we get there," I told her as I pulled my tongue out of her, still drinking down her juices as the rest of the plane gave her a second standing ovation, this one for her sexual performance.

"Hey boys. Come and get it," Cassadee sultrily told us when we walked into the bathroom five minutes later, naked as the day she was born and bent over the sink as I came up behind her, got undressed, and grabbed her hips.

"Slut," I teased her as I ran my dick along her slick pussy lips and pushed it into her, beginning to sharply thrust in and out of her as James removed his clothes and started stroking his dick to the sight of mine going in and out of Cassadee.

"FUCK...OHGOD...fuck me with that dick...I'm such a whore..." she moaned as she looked at herself getting fucked in the mirror, her hands white-knuckling the sink as her pussy tugged and pulled at my cock as it wrapped around it.

"But you're our whore Cass..." I teased her as I drove myself in and out of her, James starting to get off on the scene in front of him as Cassadee threw her head back and started to cum for me.

"Don't blow your load yet dude. Save it for later so it can go inside of her," I told him as Cassadee loudly came on my dick, shouting out in orgasmic joy loud enough the whole plane probably heard her as she fired her juices off onto it.

"FUCK...fuck me...pound my pussy..." she moaned as she rode out her orgasm, her walls clenching down onto my dick as I grabbed onto her hips and started roughly thrusting into her, bottoming out inside of her right as I started to cum inside of her.

"Cumming," I whispered to her as I reached my hands around and grabbed her tits, Cassadee moaning softly at the feeling of my cum filling up her tight pussy and spreading through her womb.

"MMM...so hot..." she purred, still under our spell as I pulled out of her, only for James to come over and replace me, quickly sliding his dick into her and starting to thrust away.

"Now it's my turn to fill you up baby," James whispered to her as he mauled her tits with his hands, pushing his hips into her hers as her cunt wrapped up his dick and took it deeper and deeper inside of her.

"OHGOD. OHGODYES. Fuck my pussy," she moaned over and over again, once again watching herself get pounded by someone she had just met as James filled her with powerful strokes of his dick.

"So tight Cassadee. He must not have a very big one," James teased her as he drove himself in and out of her, her eyes starting to roll back in her head as she started cumming again.

"FUCK. You sure do feel good cumming on my cock Cassadee," he softly told her as she moaned out in orgasm again, twisting her nipples around in his fingers as he gave her a few more thrusts and started to cum in her.

"Time to seed this tight little cunt of yours again," he told her as he sprayed his cum deep into her pussy, Cassadee moving her hips back and forth on his twitching cock as she took every last drop deep into her womb.

"Good girl," he lovingly told her as he pulled out of her, going over and resting against the wal fr a few minutes as I made out with her.

"Let's see how dirty you can get Cassadee," I told her as I had her follow me into one of the stalls, bending her over to expose her ass to me as James sat on the toilet and told her to suck his dick.

"UH," she moaned when she felt my dick invading her tight ass, wrapping her hands around James' dick as she began to lead it to her mouth, starting to suck on it right as I began to fuck her ass.

"Such a tight, spankable little ass. I bet you like to have it spanked, too, don't you?" I teased her as I started swatting it, turning it red from the friction of my hand on her skin as my dick pounded away deeper and deeper inside of it.

"FUCK..." she hissed from around James' cock, starting to deep-throat it as I fucked her ass even harder, grabbing her hips and guiding them back into mine as she started to cum from the double stimulation she was receiving.

"Sex machine," I heard James tease her as he put his hands on the back of her head and gently pulled her forward onto more of his cock, resting it at the back of her throat as he started cumming down it.

"Swallow it all baby. Then I get a turn at your ass," he whispered to her as he held her head in his dick, my dick beginning to twitch as I came deep into her ass, filling her bowels with my seed.

"My turn to get a blowie from you now," I teased her as I sat down on the toilet and presented her with my dick, feeling her wrap her hands around it and start stroking it as James slid his dick into her ass and started railing her.

"MMM...UH," she moaned as James started hammering into her ass, throwing her ass back out at him as she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking it.

"FUCK...this ass is so tight..." James teased her as he started to spank it, Cassadee moaning out in joy from around my dick every time he spanked her.

"Yeah...suck it good Cass..." I hissed, my hands going to the back of her head and pulling her further down onto it as she started to deep-throat me, James pounding his dick in and out of her as she started crying out in orgasm again.

"FUCK...suck it baby," I hissed as she wrapped her mouth around my dick one last time, cupping my balls with her other hand as James bottomed out in her ass and started to cum in it, holding himself inside of her as he deposited another load of cum deep into her rectum while I fucked her face a few times and came down her throat.

"Up against the wall Cassadee. We're not done with you yet," I whispered to Cassadee as I started making out with her again, her legs wrapping around me as I pushed her into the wall and buried my dick inside her pussy again, James kissing her neck and making out with her as I started fucking her again.

"Plane's gonna land soon. So I hope you like it rough," I told her as I started to thrust in and out of her, starting to suck on her tits as she wrapped her legs around me and placed her hands on the back of my head.

"God you're so hot," I whispered to her as I drove myself in and out of her, Cassadee's body beginning to give out due to the constant pounding it had been taking.

"UH...GOD...fuck me..." she whispered, her eyes rolling back in her head as she started to cum again, a thin trickle of her juices running down my cock as she threw her head back against the wall.

"Stay with me baby. James is gonna take one last turn with you, too," I told her as she fluttered her eyes open, squeezing her legs around me as I gave her one last thrust and came deep inside of her.

"C-cumming..." she whispered, registering the words after she had already rode out her orgasm, pushing her legs into my back to trap me deep inside of her as I shot her full of my seed one last time and pulled out of her.

"I'm gonna enjoy putting another load inside of you," James whispered to her as he slid back into her, Cassadee throwing her head back against the wall and lazily moaning as he started to thrust in and out of her.

"This bathroom is still occupied. Please use the facilities at the airport when you land," I told the first person lined up at the door, secretly wondering to myself how many of them had heard us fucking Cassadee inside of it.

"Still tight. I don't know how you do it as much as your boyfriend probably fucks you," I heard James tell her as he fucked her pussy raw, sucking on her tits as she wrapped her legs around him and came for him, pushing his head into her chest with her hands so he could suck on her tits as she rode out her last orgasm of the day.

"Cumming sexy," he told her as he came in her for the last time, spilling his seed deep inside of her as she wrapped herself around him, not wanting the moment to end.

"We better be going hot stuff. People are starting to talk," I teased Cassadee as she started making out with both of us, pushing me into the wall and trying to initiate more sexual contact between us.

"I don't know what came over me. I'm not ever like this," she told me as we all three got dressed, Cassadee checking herself out in the mirror to make sure she didn't look too disheveled.

"Maybe you just really wanted to go "Live at 35." In more ways than one," I teased her, stealing one last kiss from her before we returned to our seats at the front of the plane, leaving Cassadee to return to her seat at the back of it as we unwound from our sexual escapades and got ready to land.

"Everyone give it up for our special guest on our first "Live at 35" flight, Miss Cassadee Pope!" I said into the PA system as the flight touched down safely on the runway, Cassadee blushing at the standing ovation she was receiving.

"I'm pretty sure they're not just cheering your singing," I teased her as we got off the plane together, handing Cassadee a wad of cash as her payment for helping us get this project off the ground as James went to survey some of the passengers about the program's first flight, leaving me alone with her once more.

"Thanks. But I really ought to be the one paying you for that experience," she told me, blushing, thoughts of what she had spent most of the fight doing with me and James still clearly on her mind.

"You already have Cass. I'll remember everything we did together for as long as I live Maybe we can discuss getting together and doing this again soon?" I asked her as she took off for her waiting limo, turning to face me one last time.

"For the concert? Or for the other thing?" she playfully teased me, grabbing my arm and giving me a goodbye kiss turning to go before leaving to catch her ride.

"I'll be seeing you again Cassadee," I thought to myself as I watched her ass sway in the skirt she once again had on, my mind already shifting to who I could get to take part in this venture, and its extracurricular activities, next.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers