Live Close & Visit Often

Story Info
Parker & Natalie are back to work on Monday morning.
1.8k words
4.02
38.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie walked into Daniels, Van Jordan & Waterhouse at seven o'clock on Monday morning feeling rested and rejuvenated after a weekend on St. Bart's. She walked past the legal assistants and straight into her father's office, knowing he would be there. "Daddy, you wouldn't believe the weekend I had on St. Bart's," she said.

Nicholas Waterhouse' father was one of the three founding partners of a law firm that had offices in New York, Miami, Los Angeles and Atlanta. Natalie's father spent most of his time traveling, checking on his existing businesses and making money. He had long ago relegated the practice of law to lawyers who actually enjoyed working eighty hours or more a week inside an ivory tower. Nicholas knew every lawyer in the firm by name, at least in the New York office, and he was aware of every hour billed out and every dollar returned. Nicholas Waterhouse's wealth had long been the subject of gossip and rumor, and everyone knew that most of it came from his ventures in real estate development and a lot of it came from his investments in entertainment, particularly adult entertainment.

"Natalie, darling, Gloria will be here any minute. She's going to join us for breakfast in the corporate dining room," said Nicholas as he kissed his daughter on the forehead. Natalie loved Gloria, mostly because she had never seen her father so happy. "I'm sure she'd like to hear about your weekend as much as I would."

When Gloria walked in she was wearing an expensive orange merino wool wrap around dress that was cut way below her breasts with no bra. She was 34 years old, five years older than her stepdaughter whom she counted as her best friend, second only to Nicholas. "Natalie, darling, I can't wait to hear all about your weekend."

Natalie usually dressed conservatively when she came to work, mainly because she didn't want other members of the firm thinking she had special privileges because of she was Nicholas Waterhouse's daughter. Outside the firm, Natalie and Gloria were exhibitionists of the highest order, and Nicholas loved sporting them about in his limousines, but inside these hallowed halls, Natalie even took to wearing bras. Today, however, she wore a simple black suit that was cut to well below her breasts, opting for nothing underneath.

Gloria said, "Natalie, I can't wait to hear why you're suddenly baring your breasts in the office."

"Let's just say, my clients are all likely to be baring much more than this," laughed Natalie, feigning coy, as she unbuttoned the jacket and bared her breasts for shock value.

Her father kissed each nipple and pulled up his daughter's skirt to see the peridot clit clamp Gloria had bought her for Christmas. Nicholas gently touched Natalie's clit and flipped the stones and said, "I'm so fortunate to have such beautiful nasty women in my life." Pulling his wife's dress up, he shoved his fingers into her vagina and kissed her on the neck. "Shall we?" said Nicholas as he took back both his hands and motioned his women to the door.

As they walked through the common area of the firm's offices, Natalie saw Parker Jonathan knocking on her office door. "Parker," she said, "good morning." Nicholas and Gloria looked at each other and back at Natalie.

"Good morning," said Parker looking at Natalie and suddenly intimidated by her father.

"Daddy, I think you know Parker Jonathan. Parker, I'd like you to meet my stepmother, Gloria Waterhouse," said Natalie. "Have you had breakfast this morning? I would love for you to join us." He was trying not to look at her breasts in front of her father.

As they entered the elevator, Gloria said, "So Parker, you're why Natalie is being Natalie."

They were seated at Nicholas' favorite table in the dining room and her father treated his women to Mimosas to start their day. "Daddy, most people here don't even believe I have a law degree. This might prove it to them," said Natalie. She did have a law degree from the University of Miami, where she had also done her undergraduate work. There was never any question that she would practice in her father's New York firm. That was a benefit of having a father who owned controlling interest in the firm, and for that she would not apologize.

Well into their second Mimosa, Natalie finally told her father and Gloria about her weekend in St. Bart's, about meeting Parker on the plane and inviting him to stay with her. "Gloria, the sex was mind blowing for me anyway," said Natalie as she looked at Parker.

Parker was more than a little uneasy, and Nicholas came to his rescue by saying, "Parker, my daughter says and does many things for shock value, as I'm sure you know if you spent the weekend with her."

"Yes, sir," said Parker. "I like that about Natalie."

"Well, if you need or just want an audience, dear," said Gloria, "you know where we are."

Parker looked in amazement at Natalie who laughed out loud and said, "We've never done that, have we, Gloria." Natalie explained to Parker that she and Gloria were also best of friends and had been promising each other an audience but just hadn't gotten around to it. "It's really up to Daddy if and when."

Nicholas clearly amused and said, "We'll work on that."

They finished their breakfasts and returned to Nicholas' office which was five times the size of other offices. Upon entering his inner sanctum, Nicholas told his secretary that he did not want to be disturbed until further notice. Locking the door behind him, he pulled his daughter into his arms and kissed her on the forehead.

"Take off your clothes, baby," said Nicholas to his daughter. "Gloria," he said as he pulled her into their embrace. Both women removed their clothes and stood in front of Nicholas and Parker naked. Gloria took Natalie's left nipple into her mouth and started to suck on it while she moved her hands down her body.

The men watched as the women danced their way back to the sofa along the south wall of the office and gently reclined in opposite directions. As the women sucked each other's clits and tongue fucked each other's vagina, Nicholas walked to his desk to retrieve two vibrators and handed one to each of them.

Natalie inserted hers into her stepmother and said, "Talk to me, Gloria."

Gloria inserted her vibrator into Natalie and both were clearly enjoying their encounter. Patrick was stunned but he felt his dick getting hard. He knew this whole encounter could kill his career, but he was definitely into the moment.

Nicholas Waterhouse removed his clothes, saying to Parker, "Son, there are no rules here except that you enjoy yourself." With that, Parker removed his clothes and watched as Nicholas moved toward Natalie. "Parker, fuck Gloria," he said.

As Gloria turned around, she reached for Parker's dick and took him into her mouth. "No," said Nicholas, "I want to watch him fuck you, but I will finish her, Parker."

Parker was still looking at Natalie and gasped when he saw Nicholas remove her clit clamp just as he had done over the weekend. Nicholas licked Natalie's clit and massaged her cunt like it was the most normal of things to do. Parker watched as Natalie raised her knees into the air so her own father could tongue fuck her.

"Parker," said Gloria, "fuck me." She had been here before with Natalie and she wondered if Parker would be like the rest of the men she brought home who wanted her but couldn't handle her relationship with her father. "Fuck me, Parker," she said again.

Parker motioned for Gloria to turn over, and he thrust his cock into her vagina and started fucking. He held his left hand on her back, and used his fingers on his right hand to explore her ass. She was loose and open and he entered her as deeply as he'd ever been in a woman's ass.

"That feels wonderful, Parker," said Gloria. "Oh yeah, I like that." She was into it and asking for more just like Natalie did. Gloria's muscles were contracting around his cock, and he felt her juices enveloping him. What he didn't feel was Gloria doing any of the work, but he still liked what was happening.

He wondered if Nicholas would actually penetrate his own daughter; then he saw that Nicholas was finger fucking her and massaging her vulva. When Nicholas pulled his hands away, Natalie let go of the vaginal juices and urine that had built up and sprayed them across the room. That's when Nicholas said, "Okay, now, I'll trade you partners, son."

The transition was surprisingly seamless, as the men entered their own partners. Nicholas took Gloria from behind as Parker had, but Parker pulled Natalie off the sofa and on top of him as he lay back on the floor. She moved onto his cock and started to dance. He pumped her and she went with it, following every motion. He pulled her lips apart and massaged every possible space of her vulva.

They settled in, enjoying their dance as they watched Nicholas fuck Gloria harder and harder. Gloria squealed and started to move with Nicholas, something she hadn't done with Parker. They watched as Nicholas stood motionless, climaxing inside of his wife. When Nicholas was spent and out of his wife, he and Gloria sat back on the sofa to watch Parker bring Natalie to completion.

Parker pulled Natalie down to his face and kissed her like he did the last night they were in St. Bart's. Then he fucked her harder and harder and until he felt her breathing change. She had one orgasm after another, and as she adjusted her position on top of Parker, she felt him crashing against her cervix and screamed. Then they fucked together until he exploded inside of her. He pumped every last ounce he could into her and pulled her back down into a kiss that lasted until he was completely spent and away from her.

"Natalie," Parker whispered in her ear, "you're amazing."

Natalie climbed off Parker and pulled him to his feet. Nicholas said, "Now what a way to start the day." They looked at the clock and it was ten-thirty. He extended his hand to Parker who was picking his clothes up from off the floor. "You kids can use my shower if you like," he said.

While they were in the shower, once again washing away the remains of group sex, Parker said, "Natalie that was strange but incredible.

"Natalie," he continued, "what must I do for you to move in with me?"

"I just bought a new apartment in Gramercy. Live close and visit often," she said.