Liverpool Ch. 02

Story Info
Looking back at His pet's first submissions.
2.6k words
4.57
13.5k
00

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

We curled up for a while afterwards. It had been so intense that we needed a break, so He lay down on the bed and pulled me into His body, shielding me with His arms. We cuddled up and slept for an hour or so, just resting knowing that we were finally close.

Living so far apart was hard but I knew that it wouldn't be forever. I just had to get my Mum settled after the divorce and then I would be free. Couple more months then I would move down to be near Him and it would all be perfect. We met on an internet dating site, it passed the time when I was supposed to be working, but how much work can you do when your boss doesn't trust you enough to type a letter? So I was bouncing around online one day and saw His picture and there was just something about Him that caught my eye. He wasn't the most handsome man on there, nor the youngest, but there was something about His face that drew me to Him and we just seemed to click. He lived a good couple of hours south of me, not that far, but between His work and the never-ending crises that occurred on a daily basis in my house we had only managed to snatch a few days here and there since the day we met.

My mother had planned her whole life around her house. When the shopping got done, when the cleaner came, when the gardener came, every part of her life revolved around her home. Not our home, not Dad's home, it was her home and when Dad decided he'd had enough and wanted someone who could look after him, he at least had the guts to walk away from the marriage before looking elsewhere. And to be honest, I couldn't blame him. I had only just escaped to my own place but when he left I had to go back home and pick up the pieces. And there were a lot of those. Their wedding china was dropped out of the bedroom window; the collection of angels that had been built up by them both over birthdays, Christmases, and anniversaries was used as ammunition against the happy couple photographs that dotted the house.

And ok yeah, she was hurting, but I really couldn't take more than another six weeks of bitching from her and her friends about what a bastard Dad was. He'd had to move away from the area to escape her, and wasn't more than half an hour on the train away from where Sir lived. So I had a bit of a double motive for moving away from the north of England. When I met Sir online it seemed that it was perfect timing all round.

I was still quite young, 21 to His 34, and yep, I could be dippy, but with Him I felt older, stronger, strangely because I gave in and let Him lead. By submitting to Him, I grew stronger. I didn't know until we started really talking one night that I was submissive. I knew I liked rough sex and spanking turned me on, but that night He told me I was a good girl and the rush of pleasure that rippled through my body was so intense that I came there and then. I was a bit like 'What the fuck just happened?' but He knew then and there that I was a sub. He told me of websites I could go to, books I could read and He left me alone for a week to read and think and decide if I wanted to take this further. As I stayed up til all hours devouring all I could get my hands about the subject, more and more pieces of my life began slotting into place. Why I picked older men, wanting a lead from them; why most of my relationships had broken down, I had been a doormat. I might as well have painted 'Welcome' on my forehead and laid down for them.

At the end of the week I got a phone call from Him, asking how I felt about the subject.

'It seems that the more I read, the more I find things that I can relate to.' I told Him.

'So you're interested in going further with this then?'

'Yes.' I replied

'Yes what?' came the growled question.

'Yes Sir.' I stammered out.

'Good girl.' His voice warmed and sent chills down my spine. 'Now open the door for me.'

'You're here?' I squeaked with joy and ran to open the front door.

He was there, leaning against the porch with a smug grin on His face.

'I thought you'd be pleased to see me,' He said, 'But I didn't realise how glad til you broke my ribs.'

I'd flung my arms round Him as hard as I could. I couldn't reach His neck, He stood six foot to my five foot six, so I had to settle for His chest. And it was such a nice chest, broad, firm but without a whole load of muscle to get in my way. It tapered down to narrow hips and long legs. He ran a lot, not competing, just for the release it gave Him from His life. He told me that out on the road He didn't care about anything but putting one foot in front of the other, finding His rhythm and keeping it. I buried my face in His chest and breathed in His scent. I didn't what it was about the way He smelled but it always made me feel safe and warm. I'd nicked a shirt off Him the first time we met up just to have His smell around me. It reminded me of when we'd been together and the way it hit my pussy was so good.

He tangled His fingers in my hair and raised my face to Him.

'Don't I get a hallo kiss?' He asked.

I turned to drag Him upstairs to my room, speaking over my shoulder.

'You can have a hallo, hiya and welcome kiss but upstairs.'

'Stop,' He commanded me firmly. 'I don't think you've learnt anything from all that material I gave you. Who is in charge here?'

I stopped, mortified that I hadn't thought my behaviour through.

'I'm sorry Sir, I guess I was so happy to see you I forgot.'

'That's alright my pet. Your enthusiasm for me is very touching, and I don't want you to ever lose it, but let me lead, ok?

'Yes Sir.' I nodded, still embarrassed.

'Let it go and take me to your room.'

'Yes Sir. Sorry Sir.'

'Let it go, it's finished with now.'

'Sorry Sir.'

'Would you please stop apologising?'

'Sorry S...'

'Pet, you just apologised for apologising. If the next word out your mouth is sorry, I am going to get annoyed with you.'

I stood there. I didn't know what to say next. I didn't want to annoy Him but the only word I could think of was sorry. I was standing in front of Him on one leg, the other one was curling around it. I couldn't think of what to do, the panic was rising in me and I cringed away from Him.

'Pet, what's wrong?'

'I don't know what to say, Sir, I, I, I'm sor...'

'Stop. Breath. Relax. I'm not a monster, I'm not going to bite your head off. Come here.'

I walked over to Him and the movement seemed to break the panic washing over me. I stepped into His arms and He held me close, stroking me hair gently.

'You haven't done anything wrong and I am not angry with you; but I don't want you to talk for the rest of the night unless I ask you a direct question, understand?'

'Yes Sir.'

'Good girl. Take me to your room.'

I wiggled out His arms and lead Him by the hand up the stairs to my bedroom. It was one of the few times I'd ever let anyone in there. With my other boyfriends I'd stayed over at their houses. It was my room and I liked my privacy. My bed took up most of the floor space, and what was left was filled up with bookcases. He let go of my hand and sat on the bed, standing me in front of Him.

'Have we got the house to ourselves?'

'Yes Sir, well until about 10 o'clock or so then Mum will be back and I don't know if she'll be ok with...'

'Stop. I only asked if we had the place to ourselves. I didn't want the whys and wherefores, just a simple yes or no will do, ok?'

'Yes Sir.'

'Good girl. I'm not going to stay the night, in fact I wont be here for more than an hour, but you are going to cum at least three times, is that understood?'

'Yes Sir.'

I was still panicking a bit from before but when He told me how many time He expected me to cum, my toes started curling up and my shoulders hunched round my body. The first night we had been together I had cum once properly and faked the rest, like I normally did. My body just didn't seem to know how to relax enough to enjoy sex, it was like I couldn't switch off pleasing a man enough to have fun myself.

'Pet, are you panicking again?'

'Umm a bit Sir.'

'Ok. We'll take this slowly. Take off your clothes.'

When I hesitated, He said,

'I saw you naked last time and I didn't run away did I?'

'No Sir.'

'No, so get undressed.'

I pulled my jumper off over my head and put it on the end of the bed. I unzipped my jeans, all the while knowing He was watching me in the harsh overhead light. I didn't look at Him as I unclipped my bra. This had to be the least sexy strip tease He had ever seen, I was pulling clothes off my body randomly. I looked down at my feet as I slid my briefs off and saw I was still wearing socks. I tugged at them hurriedly and almost fell over. I couldn't look at Him, I was sure He would be laughing at me and my rather pathetic attempts. Normally it wouldn't have been like this. I wasn't some simpering virgin type, I was the one who tore my boyfriends clothes off, literally one time; but for some reason when He watched me I was clumsy and awkward.

'Switch the light off.' He told me, 'Then come back to the bed and lie down.'

I felt better in the dark and I scuttled onto the bed beside Him. He had moved up to the head of the bed but He was still fully clothed. I reached for His mouth but He caught my hands and spun me round to lie on my back between His legs. He held me there for a few minutes, just cuddling me, His lips on the back of my neck softly kissing away the tension in my body. He let go of my hands and said,

'I want you to play with your pussy. I want you to do all the things you do when you're on your own.'

My fingers crept down my body slowly. His hands were on my shoulders stroking down my arms and grazing the edges of my breasts. I didn't think I'd be all that wet but to my surprise my juices were running quite freely and it was easy for me to spread them all over my shaven pussy. I circled my middle finger around my clit, relaxing at the familiar touch of my own hand. His hands kept stroking down my arms but His fingers were moving over my breasts towards my nipples. As I relaxed more, I leant against Him, feeling the buttons of His shirt pressing into my back.

I slipped my finger from my clit to inside my pussy, just gently sliding it in and out, while my palm rubbed over my clit. I heard His voice in my ear,

'Bend your finger slightly pet, find that sweet little spot for me.'

I did as I was told, bending my finger to hit my G-spot. His hands were playing opening with my breasts now, rolling my nipples between His fingers. I could feel my body tightening, both my hands were on my pussy, pressing down hard to intensify the pleasure. His solid cock was pushing against my back and I was shuddering under the feelings His hands were giving to me. I took a deep breath, wiggling my finger to push me over the edge when He pinched my nipples hard with His fingertips and the air was forced out my lungs by the power of my orgasm. I was shivering with lust, feeling my pussy clenching around my fingers, pushing them out. He kissed all along my shoulders, up my neck to my ear and whispered,

'That is how you cum for me from now on. No more faking it, do you understand?'

'But how,' I started to ask, twisting round to face Him.

'Did I know?' He finished for me. 'I felt the first one that night and I knew you could do better and I knew when you were pissing about. So from now on, you cum like that or you don't cum at all and we work out why you felt you couldn't or wouldn't, yes?'

'Yes Sir.' I was horrified He'd known I'd been faking. I felt like I'd let Him down and all my good feelings from the cum disappeared.

'I'm sor..'

'Go on, what were you about to say?'

'Sorry, Sir, I didn't mean to let you down.' I was nearly crying with the thought of hurting Him like that.

'Oh pet. You didn't let me down, you let yourself down. You've let yourself be fobbed off for so long that it's become second nature to you. Oh come here, don't cry, you were a good girl to try, but I know you can do better and I know that you will do better, you just need a bit of time to learn how to relax and let it flow, ok pet?'

I nodded, sniffing a bit.

'I got your shirt all wet.' I said miserably.

'I have clean shirts at home. This is not a big thing, not something for you to worry about. Look, sit up for a minute.'

I got up and He pulled the quilt out from underneath Himself. He settled back against the pillows and opened His arms to me.

'I think you need to sleep.'

'But Sir, what about...'

'You know, I'm fairly sure I told you not to speak unless I gave you a direct question. Now come here and go to sleep.'

'Will you...?' I couldn't finish the question.

'Will I be here when you wake up? No, I have to get back home tonight. But I will call you in the morning and we can talk then.'

His cock was still hard, I could feel it pressing against my head as I lay with my head on His thigh.

'Do you not need to cum Sir?'

'It can wait til later pet. Now be quiet and go to sleep.'

I lay between His legs, His body curled over me protectively. His hands were on my hair, soothing away all my worries and I fell into the best nights sleep I'd had in months. Waking up to find He wasn't there was awful.

When I awoke this time, in the hotel, His arms were folded around me, holding me close, holding me tight, making me feel safe and warm and loved.

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers