Liverpool Ch. 03

Story Info
Asking for His attention.
3k words
4.22
12k
00

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

We were lying there, just revelling in the feel of naked skin on naked skin when His phone chirruped. It was always on, He was always on duty; He was the go to guy for His department so He had to be. It was one of the reasons I liked Him so much, His sense of duty. I was proud of the fact that He was the problem solver in His company, my man helped when no-one else could. But it was a bit of a bugger when it interrupted our time together. He rolled over with a sigh reaching for His phone and His fags at the same time.

I got up and walked into the bathroom. I could tell from His words and the tone of His voice that this was going to be a long call so I jumped in the shower. My hair was full of product and it made it sticky so I decided to wash it all out and leave it soft for Him to play with later on. If I was good He might brush it for me. I loved having my hair brushed, it was one of the reasons I spent so much time at the hairdressers. Well, that and the gossip. I worked up a good lather, letting the suds stream down my wet body, allowing my hands wander down over the curves after them.

I squeezed my breasts, feeling how full they were in my hands and the resulting twinge from deep inside my belly pushed out more of His cum from my pussy. The feel of it trickling from me was ticklish but awfully nice. I put my hand over my pussy to feel it, slick and smooth as it coated my fingers, refusing to be washed away by the water that thudded on my shoulders. I leaned back against the wall and explored more. I wanted to see how our juices tasted when they were mixed so I brought my fingers up to my mouth and sucked on them. It was a strange mix, His tanginess with my sweetness and I giggled as the thought of sweet and sour sauce flashed though my mind.

I was just slowly running my finger up and down my pussy, dreamy, quiet, lost in the sensations, slipping it inside me to find more of His sperm to stroke over myself. Our juices, mixing on my body, the though alone was pushing me close to cuming and remembering how it felt as He exploded in me caused me to push down hard on my clit and tip over the edge again. I shuddered against the cold tiles, my body hunched forwards as I felt myself tightening and then the exquisite moment when it all released and I gasped for air as my orgasm swept though my body. It wasn't as huge as the ones He gave me; they would leave me shaking, unable to stand. This one was more like an aftershock, but the fact that He could make me cum from a memory alone surprised me.

As I recovered and straightened up, pulling my fingers from me, the hot water soothed my body. I reluctantly washed the last traces of Him from me but I knew that He would leave more lasting ones in the following hours. I couldn't hear His voice over the noise of the shower and I had hoped that He would be finished by the time I got out but no. He was sitting on the chair by the window trying to explain something to the very thick person on the other end of the phone. It always amazed me how comfortable He was naked. He seemed almost to not notice His lack of clothing whereas I was hyper-conscious of the air on my body. He saw my wet naked body and smiled but pointed to the phone glued to His ear with regret. I flopped down on the bed and started to towel dry my hair, rolling onto my front with my knees bent and my ankles crossed when I was finished.

And still He talked and explained about procedure and the right way and the wrong way and it was all so dull! I swear I would have fallen asleep after the first five minutes but half an hour later and He was still going. I got up and started wandering about the room, pausing in front of the full-length mirror and stretching my arms way above my head to show off my breasts to Him. I padded on tiptoes over to the window, just out of His reach, and leaned on the sill, accentuating my long legs. He knew exactly what I was doing, teasing Him with my body, taunting Him with what He was missing out on playing with, and I could see it was working. For once our roles were reversed and I was the one in control, though it wasn't a physical bind He was in but a mental one. Knowing He could regain control in a second gave me the confidence to see how far I could push Him.

I looked at Him with a seductive smile and padded back over to the bed. I leaned forwards over it, spreading my legs so He could see my pussy clearly then slid one of my hands back and started playing. I wasn't trying to cum, just seeing how far I could go before He gave up and came back to me. I pushed my shoulders up with my other hand, trying to see what effect I was having on Him and He was still sitting there, only now He had His big cock in His hand, stroking up and down, just watching me, enjoying the show. And still talking! I was not impressed. So I thought,

'Right, time to take this up a notch.'

I got up off the bed and marched over to Him. I knew the one thing that would get His attention. I dropped to my knees and before He knew what was happening I had His rock hard cock in my mouth and started sucking on it like a lollypop. His gasp at my shocking behaviour must have reached down the line coz I heard the muffled voice asking if He was ok. He actually looked surprised I had gone that far. His quiet little pet was demanding His attention? I was surprised too, I hadn't thought I could be so bold. In the past I'd waited for His lead, even in the car on the way here He'd given me signs that I could follow.

But here I was taking instead of waiting for His lead or asking permission as I normally would have. I wanted His attention, I demanded His attention with my actions and it gave me a slight buzz to know I could do that. I was rolling my tongue around His cock, rubbing it against the underside, using the back of my throat to nudge at the tip, stimulating every part of it.

I glanced up at Him as He finished the call. He looked down at me and said,

'Yes, can I help you with something?'

I drew my head back, still sucking hard so His cock 'popped' out my mouth.

'Please Sir. May I have some more?'

'More what?'

'Sex please.' I said with a hopeful expression.

'Oh so now you're asking.'

'Yes,' I said slowly, 'What else would I do?'

'Demand, perhaps. That's what you've been doing since you got out the shower.'

'I couldn't speak to you to ask. You were busy.'

I was kind of hoping that my innocence act would get me out of trouble, but from the look on His face I knew He wasn't buying it.

'Right young lady, you asked for this.'

He grabbed my wrists and yanked me to my feet. I shrieked and wiggled and pulled against Him, hard enough to slip out of His grasp. I turned and ran round the bed away from Him and He chased me into the corner, breathing hard with the excitement of it. My eyes darted from side to side, trying to find a way out. His arms stretched out wide to pin me there but I ducked underneath them and leaped on the bed. He grabbed my ankle, making me squeal and kick out. He caught my other leg, using it to gain leverage and gripping further up at my hips. He held me firmly, flipping me onto my back and climbing over me, grinning at my attempts to escape.

'Where you going pet? I thought you wanted more?'

He dug His fingers into my thighs, prising my legs open and slid His cock deep inside me with one thrust. The chase had gotten me so wet it was easy for Him to plunge into me over and over. He lifted my hands above my head and held them there while He nibbled and sucked on my nipples. I feigned compliance for a minute, clutching at the sheets, letting Him think it was safe for Him to release me. He moved His hands down onto my breasts, kneading at my flesh while He bit hard on the underside, leaving bruises I would treasure in the days to come. But releasing my wrists had just let me get a good grip on the edge of the bed and I was able to pull myself out from underneath Him. I grinned up at Him and giggled as I felt Him slide out of me and I hauled myself off the bed, landing in a heap on the floor. He shouted at me in annoyance that I had evaded His embrace and He jumped off the bed after me.

He herded me into a corner, His eyes full of lust for me. He grabbed my arms hard this time and twisted them up behind my back. It didn't hurt that much, I was double jointed so I could get my body into all sorts of weird and wonderful positions, but it allowed Him to gain full control over me. I was marched back over to the bed and thrown down on it, though He made sure to keep a hold of me this time. He reached down and picked His belt up off the floor, using it to bind my arms up behind my back. He sat down on the bed beside me as I struggled to get free.

'You wanted sex pet, you're going to get sex. But first, for making me chase you round the room like that, you're going to have to pay, got it?'

'Really Sir? Do you have to?'

'You know I have to. If I went around letting you get away with distracting me like that all the time I'd never get any work done, would I?'

'Would it help if I said sorry?'

'No.' He said with a smile and a shake of His head.

He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me over His knee. My head was hanging off one side and my legs were just about touching the floor. I was totally helpless. He brought His hand down on my upturned arse hard, making me squeal with the mix of pain and pleasure. He held me down with one hand on my back, the other one spanking my arse hard. After every other slap He would stroke down over my pussy, checking to see how wet I was and very soon His hand became coated in my juices, making squelching noises with every strike. He finally stopped, pushing me down onto my knees. He held up His hand and said,

'Look at me, covered in your pussy juice. I think you'd better clean me up.'

My hands were still tied behind my back so I stuck out my tongue and He placed His hand in front of my face. I licked Him clean, long slow strokes of my tongue covering every inch of His hand. I sucked His fingers deep in my mouth, rolling them round the same way I did His cock. He stroked my hair as I moved from His fingers to His thigh, licking up all the juice that had dripped from me on to Him there. He looked down at me as I lapped away.

'You like that pet?' He asked with surprise

I looked up at Him with a smile and replied

'Yes Sir.'

'Mmmm, maybe I need to get you another slut to play with, would you like that?'

I looked away shyly. I'd never admitted to anyone else before that I liked girls. I had found a girly mag from an ex boyfriend hidden away in a wardrobe once but instead of being disgusted by it, I found that looking through it gave me a huge thrill. I'd never kissed another girl, not even when I was drunk, but the desire was hot inside me to try. My biggest secret, hidden away for years and He had pulled it from me so quickly. I let my hair cover my face and said very quietly,

'Yes Sir, very much so.'

'Then I will see what I can do for you. But in the mean time, I believe you asked for more sex.'

He lifted me to my feet, still with my arms bound behind my back and laid me on the bed. He was so strong, He could put me in any position He wanted and He knew it. But His face was quiet, thoughtful as He stroked my hair, kissing all along the hair line; soft sweet kisses that trailed down to my jaw line. His fingers were gentle on my skin, moving over my breasts, feather light on my nipples for once. They rose to meet His touch as I pushed my chest up to greet Him. My lower body was trapped by His hips and I could feel His cock, stiff against my leg. I was whimpering with need but He seemed determined to take His time.

His mouth had reached my breasts and His breath was cool as He licked my nipples then blew on them. His fingers were tracing a path to my pussy down my belly, so softly I could barely feel their touch, His mouth following where He had caressed me. He lay between my thighs, kissing from my knees to the soft tingly area where my legs met my body, nuzzling in there as I tried in vain to position my pussy under His lips. I felt like I was going to explode if He didn't touch me soon and I was begging Him to.

'What do you want pet, tell me?'

'Please Sir, I want...' I paused, I hadn't ever told Him what I wanted. He took and I loved it, no matter what He did.

His eyes were soft as He looked up at me,

'It's ok princess, just say the words.'

'Please Sir, will you touch me?'

'Where?'

'On, on my pussy Sir.'

'On your pussy? Like this?' He said as He opened up my lips and blew cool air on my wet pussy.

It was like nothing I had ever felt before, His tongue felt boiling hot in contrast when He flicked the tip of it over my clit. I was teetering on the edge, so much sensation but not enough to push me over. He blew cool air and licked with His hot tongue over and over and over again til I thought I would go out of my mind if He didn't help me to cum. I was begging Him, pleading with Him to help me, babbling nonsense in the hope He would take pity on me. My back was arched up so only my hips and my shoulders were touching the bed.

In the end He took pity on me, placing His lips over my clit and sucking it in His mouth, sliding His thumb in my pussy at the same time. I came so hard I screamed, feeling like something inside me broke as I collapsed down on the bed, shuddering wildly as the aftershocks ripped through my body. My pussy was still clenching down when He nudged His cock inside me. He held me close, slipping His arms underneath me and wrapping His strong hands around my shoulders. His mouth was in the hollow of my neck, nibbling and biting and all the while His cock was sliding in and out, in and out, a steady rhythm that made me shudder and cum more times than I can remember.

His voice was hypnotic in my ear, telling me what a good girl I was, how I was pleasing Him with my body, asking me to cum again for Him and praising me when I did.

'That's it my princess, cum for me, let me feel your body quivering underneath me.'

His hands were holding me firmer now, His fingers digging in as He got closer and closer to cuming.

'Oh god baby, that's it cum with me, one last big one.' He commanded as He kept His rhythm going, looking down at me with His blue eyes full of love and lust.

I could feel His cock growing and twitching inside me as His orgasm tore through His body, transferring the pleasure to me as His hot sticky cum pumped into my pussy and He gasped and shook above me. He collapsed on top of me, breathing hard as His body jumped in time to my convulsions. He held me for a while, letting His body calm down, and then came the part I hated the most, the moment when He slipped out of me. I hated feeling so empty.

My body was still trembling with the aftershocks as He rolled me over onto my side and released my arms. I lay on the bed, curled up with aching muscles from cuming so hard and for so long and still they came, wave after wave of pleasure flooding through me. He had gone to the bathroom and put the kettle on but still I lay on the bed and shook. He came over and smiled at me. He lifted my head on to His knee and stroked my back, waiting for me to calm down. It was a full ten minutes before I had the strength to lift my head and look up at Him.

'Please Sir, may I have some more?'

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers