Liverpool Ch. 04

Story Info
Big decisions are made.
3.6k words
4.54
10.4k
00

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

He looked down at me and shook His head, smiling.

'You never cease to amaze me pet. How many times have you cum now?'

'I don't know Sir, was I supposed to be counting?'

'No, you were supposed to be enjoying it.'

I snuggled closer on to His lap and sighed contentedly.

'I was. That's why I want more.'

'Well right now, my little sex pot, I need to eat. So put some clothes on and we'll go and get some dinner, ok?'

'Ok Sir, if you insist.'

I crawled off His lap and stood, or at least tried to stand. My legs wobbled underneath me and I collapsed back onto the bed.

'Opps, steady, you alright there pet?'

'Yes,' I replied giggling, 'Should be in a minute or so. I think you broke something though coz my legs don't seem to want to work.'

'What's so funny?' He asked laughing at my puzzled expression.

'Please don't make me laugh, I need to pee and my legs wont work!'

'Come here.' He said grabbing my hands. 'We can't have you making a mess on the bed now can we?'

He helped me to stand, my legs felt like they were made of jelly and I couldn't stop giggling.

'What have you done to me?' I asked in wonder.

'It's natural, cuming like that releases endorphins, makes you feel like you've been smoking something you shouldn't have. Here we go, here's the toilet. Sit down there.'

He turned me round and helped me to sit. I had never felt like this before, not even when I HAD smoked something I shouldn't have. I felt so buzzy but in such a good way, like my skin was hyper-sensitive to the slightest touch and everything looked brighter, so bright in fact I had to half close my eyes from the harsh lights in the bathroom. But my brain was clouded, thinking was hard, like wading through thick sticky mud, and I decided to give up on thinking for now and just let my body feel what it wanted to and enjoy the sensations.

I managed to stand and stagger out of the bathroom. He was sitting on the bed, already dressed, waiting for me. He had also laid out clothes for me, jeans and the shirt He had been wearing when He'd picked me up from the station, but no underwear. I walked over to my bag and picked it up, intending to find the pretty pink set I'd packed especially for Him to see.

'Pet, I have your clothes here for you. What are you looking for?'

'Underwear Sir.' I replied, still thinking slowly.

'You don't need any tonight. Come and get dressed.'

I frowned, trying to get my brain to work.

'Why don't I need any tonight?'

'Because it'll get in my way when I rip your clothes off later on.'

'Ohh, ok then.'

I crossed the room over to the bed and picked up the items He had chosen for me.

'I hope you don't mean literally rip Sir, coz this is an awfully nice shirt.'

'Just put the clothes on so we can go for dinner.'

'Yes Sir.' I said.

It was much easier to obey than to question. Already I was falling into the role He had selected for me. He liked caring for me it seemed and I liked pleasing Him, it was simple but it worked. I pulled my jeans on and slipped the shirt over my shoulders, buttoning it up. My breasts felt heavy without the usual support of a bra and they swung against the thin material of the shirt as I bent down to slide my black flat pumps onto my feet. He watched my slow, almost dreamy movements, then called me over. He picked up my brush from beside Him and pushed me down between His knees. I sat cross-legged on the floor, surrendering my body to Him once more. He held the end of my hair in His big hand and pulled all the knots out of there before moving up my head and brushing from root to tip, a slow hypnotic movement that relaxed me so much it threatened to send me to sleep.

In fact I think I must have dozed off because there was a tap on my shoulder that made me jerk upright once more.

'Come on pet. Dinner time.' He told me, hauling me to my feet.

I was blinking owlishly at Him. I still felt kind of sluggish but I let Him lead me out of the room and down the long hall to the lift. I leaned against His shoulder blade as we waited for the car to arrive. He guided me in and out of the doors that got in our way until I felt a blast of cold air hit me in the face and chest. It was like stepping into a freezer and woke me up immediately. My focus sharpened and my nipples sprang up to press against the shirt I was wearing. I looked down and I could see them clearly. I could also see from the direction of His eyes and the smug smile on His face that He had planned this all along. I crossed my arms over my chest to hide them and turned to walk back into the hotel. He must have seen I was upset because He didn't try and stop me, just followed me in and took my hand.

'Are you ok pet?'

I nodded my head, not looking at Him as I lied.

'Hey, this isn't going to work if you lie to me.'

He pulled me over out of the way of a family that were trying to leave.

'Did it upset you, looking like that?'

I nodded my head again, still not looking at Him.

'Then I'm sorry. If you're ever uncomfortable with anything I do, you have to tell me. I don't read minds, ok?'

'Yes Sir.'

'Right, as my way of apologising, you can pick whatever you like for dinner.'

'Even steak?'

'Yes, even steak.'

I smiled at Him. I liked my food, I was lucky that I never seemed to put any weight on, so I could indulge my taste buds with whatever they wanted.

'And pudding?'

'Yes and pudding too. Can we go and get a table now?'

We went through to the restaurant and found an empty table. I told Him what I wanted and He ordered for me. We talked while we waited for the food to come, our hands curling round each other's fingers, mimicking our bodies earlier. We didn't talk about anything in particular, just exploring the other's mind, finding similarities and differences in tastes. Even when our food came we didn't stop talking, lingering over the new feelings that arose from each sentence, each thought that emerged. We sat and talked for hours, when they closed the bar we took the conversation back to our room. We lay on top of the bed naked and still we talked, His hands stroking down my back as I explained about my family, how my mother had suffocated me with her rights and wrongs, how I could understand why my father had to leave and how I felt the same. He told me about His childhood, He came from a large family were there was always someone fighting with someone else and how He'd moved halfway up the country to escape their reaches.

I'd never gotten to know a man like this before, never taken the time to understand where all the others had been coming from. It was a nice feeling to be let in like this, to be in His life, not just stuck on the sidelines looking in or kept at arms length. It had been pretty lonely, not having someone to call on when I'd needed help, being some dirty little secret, a doll, tucked away to be played with whenever they had wanted and then put back in the cupboard when they went home to a loving if slightly boring wife. I hadn't wanted to a mistress and I wasn't always a mistress, but I never seemed to find a man who was happy to take me out in public.

And I didn't know what it was about me that made me attract men like that. I guess it was the submissive side of me that let me think that this was an acceptable way to be treated, they took what they wanted and I gave without question or thinking. But with Him I felt that He would let me in. He didn't seem to compartmentalise His life like so many men did. Instead He opened up His heart and His arms to me, made me feel safe, warm and loved. We hadn't said the 'L' word yet. I had in my diary, but that was my secret place and no-one got to see that. He got up and made a cup of tea for us both, bringing it back to bed with Him. We carried on talking til our voices were hoarse with the effort then snuggled down under the covers. He lay on His side, His arm stretched out in front of His body while I pulled a pillow down below it. His free arm was draped over my waist, keeping me close to Him. We fell asleep like that, even when we were unaware of each other we had to be close, had to feel the other's skin.

I don't know what time it was when I woke up, it was still dark outside and the birds weren't singing yet. He'd rolled over onto His back but His arm was still curled round my shoulders. I trailed one hand down His belly to His cock. For once it was soft, loose in my hand, and I wanted to see what it felt like in my mouth. I slid out of His embrace and wiggled down the bed under the covers. He smelt and tasted of our sex, a warm, stuffy smell that mixed with His own smell nicely and a taste that was sweet and tart at the same time.

I lay between His legs, resting my elbows on either side of His hips. He was still small enough that I could get all of Him in my mouth; when He was totally erect I would struggle to fit two thirds in. No matter how I tried I couldn't deep throat Him, it just didn't seem to work for me. I made a hollow with my tongue and He rested there as I slid it back and forth, covering it with saliva. He shifted underneath me, getting close to waking, but I kept going. His cock was waking too, the blood rushing to it to stiffen it up. Feeling it grow in my mouth, twitching and jerking, knowing I had done that all by myself made me feel quite pleased. He sighed in His sleep, His hips starting to move in time with my tongue.

When He was so big I couldn't fit Him all in my mouth, I stopped and crept up over His body, positioning my pussy above His cock. He had frowned when I stopped sucking Him, but as my wet little pussy took just the head of Him inside me He smiled and nodded to Himself. I gently lowered myself down; my poor pussy had seen a lot of action over the last few hours and it was a slow job to make Him fit comfortably. At last though He was inside me, where He belonged, filling me up totally and I began to rock my hips forwards and back, not riding Him hard, just softly making love to Him. I lay down over His chest and kissed His neck, His jaw line, moving up to His lips. He opened His mouth to my tongue at the same time as He opened His eyes. The look of surprise on His face that He wasn't dreaming made me giggle and tighten my pussy's muscles around His cock. He groaned with lust, grabbing hold of my hips to push me down hard onto His cock and kissed my neck and shoulders.

I could feel my body shaking, building up to orgasm. He could feel it too and He took over, thrusting into me harder and harder. He placed His hands on my lower back and held me there as He pushed me over the edge, driving deep inside me. My arms were free for once and I gripped His shoulders, digging my nails into the muscles there. In turn He seized my shoulder with His teeth and bit hard, sucking the skin in His mouth, leaving me a huge bruise that would last for days. He was still thrusting into me, and He was growing bigger as my pussy was getting smaller, squeezing Him tighter. He looked deep in my eyes as He came, the tiny light showing through the curtains let me see His eyes darken as He shuddered beneath me, breathing hard, holding me so close I thought He would push me through His body. We laid like that for ages. Feeling His body calm, I relaxed against Him, lying on top of Him, feeling each breath push me up then lower me back closer to Him.

He moved His arms up to hold my chest to Him and rolled over onto His side, still with me inside Him.

'Oh baby, where did that come from?'

'I don't know,' I said. 'I just woke up and wanted you.'

'I thought I was dreaming.' He told me. 'What time is it?'

I stretched out behind my head to reach my phone on the bedside table. Flipping it open, I squinted at the sudden light for a minute til my eyes adjusted.

'Nearly 4am. Sorry, I just got horny.'

'Pet don't ever apologise for doing something like that. If I have to wake up, that's the best way in the world to do it.' He said with a smile and a kiss on my cheek.

He was still inside me; my legs were still wrapped round His body. He lifted Himself up so I could slide the bottom one out from underneath Him and lay it down alongside His legs. He held my top leg where it was, lifted up over His hip so that He could stay inside my pussy for a bit longer. We cuddled up together, kissing softly, whispering nonsense, being close til we finally slept again.

We had to be quick in the morning. I was getting the half past eight train so He could get to His office for nine. We had breakfast in the hotel restaurant, I didn't know how He could face bacon and eggs at that time of day, I stuck with toast and jam and a big cup of tea. I am so not a morning person. We finished up and He took me out to His car. I hadn't seen much of the surrounding countryside on the way here, but I had a chance to take in the green trees that concealed the building from the main road now, giant horse chestnuts that shaded the car park from the morning sun. The whole area was so pretty. I'd pulled on the same clothes as I'd worn last night, He still hadn't seen the pink underwear I'd brought with me but I guessed there would be another time.

I was dreading leaving Him. I sat in the passenger seat with my legs pulled up under me and my hand on His lap. As we got closer to the station I got more and more upset. In the end I was shivering with the misery running through me. I didn't want to go, why was He making me go? Why wouldn't He let me stay with Him? Had I done something wrong? I couldn't say any of this to Him though. I just sat and shook. I wouldn't even look at Him; I didn't want Him to see the tears in my eyes. He pulled up outside the station and switched off the engine. He turned to me and lifted my head so He could see my face.

'Why are you crying pet?'

'Coz I don't want to go.' I wailed at Him. 'Why are you making me go?'

'I'm not making you do anything pet.'

'You're not letting me stay with you though are you?'

'Is that what you really want?'

'Yes, don't you know that? All I want is to stay with you and look after you.'

'Well if that's what you want, then why didn't you say anything?'

'Coz I didn't think you wanted me to stay.'

The tears that had been brewing in my eyes were now streaming down my face and my nose was running. The mascara I'd put on this morning was running too, giving me a zebra like face, black lines on white skin.

'You want to live with me? We haven't known each other that long.'

'All I want is this morning for the rest of my life. To wake up with your cum dribbling out of me, to feel the marks of your love on my skin, please Sir, please let me stay?'

He sat there watching me and smiled. He stroked my chin and then pulled me over on to His lap, pulling my hair gently as I sobbed on His chest.

'If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get, ok?'

I howled with relief. He was letting me stay. We got a few funny looks, He told me later, but I didn't care. Slowly I pulled myself together. I pushed myself off His chest to look at Him and saw the state of His shirt. It seemed all my make up had rubbed off onto Him and it was coated with black smudges and pink lipstick.

'I always seem to be ruining your shirts.' I said with a smile and a sniff.

'You can wash it for me tomorrow, ok?'

'Tomorrow? I can't wash it today?'

'Pet, I know this much about you. You have too many clothes and even more shoes, how are you going to survive without them?'

'So I still have to go?' I cried, starting to crumple up in tears again.

'Right now I need you to be my good girl. I need you to be strong and brave and walk into that station with me. I'm going to buy you a one-way ticket for tomorrow morning to come back down here with all your clothes. I'm gonna need some time to sort out the house for you. Can you be good for me?'

I sniffed again and nodded.

'Good girl. Come on, off my lap and we'll get you sorted out.'

I climbed off Him and let Him lead me into the station. I'd cleaned up my face as best I could with the hankies He had in the car but it was still obvious that I'd been crying. He pulled me quite forcefully across to the ticket booth and paid for my ticket, thrusting it into my hand.

'Right,' He said, 'Now don't lose this. I will see you tomorrow.'

I was looking up at Him. I couldn't quite believe it. One minute I had been so miserable, the next I was unbelievably happy. It was all so much to take in. Tomorrow I would be living with Him. I would wake up in His arms, look after Him and His house during the day and go to sleep in His arms. I thought I was dreaming, this couldn't be happening. I just stood there staring at Him with my mouth wide open.

'What's wrong pet?'

'Are you sure about this Sir? You really want me in your house, your home?'

'I do, quite apart from anything else I could do with a housekeeper and I can't afford to pay one. What?' He said with a flippant grin.

I slapped Him on the arm.

'I'm was being serious, Sir.'

'So was I.' He said suddenly sober. 'I want you with me.'

He pulled me into the circle of His arms, the warmest, safest place I knew. He linked His fingers in the small of my back and leaned down to kiss my nose.

'You belong to me now, you know that?'

'I do Sir.'

'Do you accept that, totally? Your body belongs to me, your will is mine, starting from tomorrow, do you accept that?'

'I do Sir, I am yours.'

'I am so proud of you pet. Now lets find your train. You need to get home and pack.'

'Yes Sir.' I said with a smile.

'Good girl.'

He released one arm, keeping the other securely around me and helped me find the platform. It was just as well He did, my head was still in the clouds over what we had decided. I got to live with Him. I had such a stupid grin on my face. He found the train for me too and then pushed me up against the wall, kissing me so hard I could barely breath.

'Tomorrow you will be mine, my pet.'

I groaned with pleasure at the thought, throwing my head back as He kissed and nibbled down my neck.

'But right now you have to get on that train and let me get to work.'

I did as I was told, but I held His hand right up until the doors started to close. He stood on the platform and watched me go. My heart was breaking at being separated from Him, but I knew that it was only for twenty-four hours this time. Then I would be back and in His arms, safe, secure and loved once more.

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers