Liverpool Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

I turned my attention to my face next, peeling the plaster off to see how the cut was healing. It was red and puffy looking but there was a scab forming on it already. My eye was still half shut and there was nothing I could do about that. I used some of my foundation on it to hide the worst of the discolouration and combed my hair over that side of my face. I felt much better as I surveyed my image in the mirror. I still looked like hell but at least I was clean and tidy now. I headed out of the services and got back in my car. I didn't know how long it would take me to get down to Sir's office and I didn't want to be late. I figured that He would show me how to get to His house then have to go back to work and I didn't want to hold Him up. I pointed my car's nose south and drove away.

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers
12