Liverpool Ch. 08

Story Info
New dawn, new day, new friends.
6.8k words
4.5
10.2k
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

We had laid the table for our Masters and now we invited them through to the dining room. The sun was just starting to set behind the tall horse chestnut trees that curtained the house from the road. The leaves were only just starting to bud and the red light from the low sun was streaming through the branches in bold blocks of colour that lit up the room. Suzi and I had settled on something simple for my first meal as Sir’s pet, chicken and rice with paprika sauce, followed by a cheesecake we had found in the freezer and they both seemed to enjoy their meal. Suzi and I waited on them, standing behind them as they ate, ready to help them if they needed anything else. We were totally excluded from the conversation, we were only there to serve them, as they talked about their day and the races they planned on visiting that weekend. It was very odd to be with Sir and not be the focus of His attention. Normally He would only look at me, only talk to me, but I seemed shut out of His thoughts when He was talking to Ross.

They lingered at the table for half an hour after finishing eating, bouncing ideas off one another about problems they had encountered during the day. Ross was a psychology lecturer at the university and He would offer solutions to the dilemmas Sir had with His team; in return Sir would provide His experiences to give Ross ideas about teaching new concepts to His students. They seemed to have a really strong bond, laughing over old jokes and swapping tales of people they both knew. Suzi and I had retreated to the kitchen to eat and clean up before she had to leave. We were standing side by side over the sink, washing the last of the dishes when we heard Ross roaring at Suzi.

‘Get up here you little slut, you have some explaining to do!!!’

She looked at me in horror, dropped the tea towel she was using and fled upstairs to Sir’s study. I followed her as quickly as I could but by the time I joined her she was already down on her knees, crying while Ross stood over her.

‘I give you one simple instruction to follow and you can’t even obey that. What was the last thing I said to you this morning?’

‘That I wasn’t to lay a finger on Megan.’

‘So how do you explain this?’ He jabbed His finger over at the laptop sitting on Sir’s desk.

I nearly fainted when I saw a video of me on my knees, enthusiastically lapping at Suzi’s pussy. Sir looked annoyed when He saw me standing in the doorway.

‘Come here pet. What do you have to say about all this?’

‘Did I do something wrong Sir?’ I was shaking as I walked over to Him.

He stood as I got nearer to Him and stopped me beside Suzi.

‘Get on your knees there.’ He told me, pointing to the floor. He looked so angry with me. ‘Did it never occur to you two silly girls that I wanted to be there for my new pet’s first time with another woman?’

I felt the blood drain from my face. I had hurt Sir, I had let Him down, I had gotten carried away and not thought through my actions and the pain it caused me was horrendous. I was shivering on the floor, out in the open in front of Him when all I wanted to hide in a corner and beg His forgiveness.

‘I’m sorry Sir, I’m so sorry, please I didn’t know that was what you wanted. Please forgive me, I’m sorry.’

‘It’s done now, you can’t go back and undo it, so there’s no point beating yourself up over it.’

‘But I’ve hurt you Sir, I am so very sorry, I didn’t mean to.’

‘I know you didn’t mean to and yes, it is a disappointment, but it is not the end of the world. I didn’t tell you because it was supposed to be a surprise for you tonight, once I had seen how you two got on. The decision we have now is how to punish Suzi for forgetting herself like this.’

‘It wasn’t all Suzi’s fault Sir,’ I was determined that she wouldn’t pay for this, I had been a willing and happy participant in playing with her this morning. ‘If you look, you’ll see I was as much to blame as she was.’

Sir and Ross looked at each other and smiled briefly.

‘One day together and you’re already as thick as thieves. Fine, you can share the punishment.’

I looked sideways at Suzi and caught her eye. She mouthed ‘thank you’ at me and slipped her hand into mine. I had no idea what was going to happen next, Suzi had said that Sir didn’t use corporal punishments but that Ross, her Master, did. I didn’t know if I could stand being whipped. I waited on my knees for our Masters to make their judgement. Finally Sir spoke.

‘We have decided that as we didn’t get to see your first time, my pet, that we should be here for every time after that. Understand? You too Suzi, you do not get to play with each other unless we are standing there in front of you.’

Ross came over to where we were kneeling. He grabbed hold of Suzi’s hair and twisted her face up to His.

‘I promise you this, if you break this rule, you will never get to play with Megan ever again. You know I am not kidding around here, slut, don’t you?’

‘Yes Master, I know. I promise I will never break this rule.’

‘Good girl. Now help Megan to undress.’

He released her hair and pushed her back down towards me. I was trembling still with how angry they both were with us. Suzi stroked my hair and whispered in my ear,

‘Shhh it’s ok sweetie, if they were really mad we wouldn’t be allowed to play at all.’

‘I know,’ I said softly back, ‘But I’ve never been naked in front of more than one person at a time, and never in front of your Master before.’

‘What is taking you so long slut? Get her clothes off, you were happy enough doing this earlier.’

‘Master, may I speak?’

Ross was sitting back in Sir’s chair, looking bored at how long I was taking.

‘Yes, what is it?’

‘Master, this pet has never been with more than one person at a time.’

Ross looked over at Sir, leaning against the bookcases.

‘Clive, she is going to have to do this sooner or later and it might as well be amongst friends to start off with. She’s your pet, sort her out.’

I was looking at Sir, pleading with Him to help me with the situation. Ross was so cold, so distant, that He reminded me of Mother and the thought of having to be around someone else like her was scaring me badly. I was so far out of my depth with Him it was unreal. He walked over to me and crouched down. He pushed Suzi out of the way so He could look me straight in the eye and said kindly,

‘Ross is right, this is going to be a situation you will find yourself in time and time again with me. I understand that this is scary for you, but I am here, I will not let anything bad happen to you and if at any point it gets too much, you tell me. If you need a break, you say ‘break’, ok?’ I nodded. ‘If you need to stop, and this is only to be used if you are on the verge of breaking, then you tell me ‘stop’. Ok, not stop it or that, just plain stop, can you do that for me? Can you be my good girl and try this for me?’

A feeling of relief washed over at His words. He had told me He was going to protect me if I needed it, and the freedom that those words gave to me was incredible. It was like I was a puppet and Sir, whom I trusted with my life, was the Master pulling the strings. Each time He took more control from me, it freed a little more of the scared little girl inside me and gave me the confidence to explore more of the person I was becoming. Before I meet Him, I had only ever dreamed of being with another woman, now I was about to play with one for the second time today. I was kneeling before Him with my head bowed and very quietly I said,

‘Yes Sir, for you I can do this.’

‘That’s my good girl.’

I wiggled with pleasure at His words. He stood and went back over beside Ross. Suzi moved back in front of me and unzipped my skirt. She slipped it down over my hips so it pooled around my knees and pulled my jumper over my head. My fingers were shaking slightly as I began unbutton her blouse. I started at the top, slowly slipping each tiny white button through the holes, revealing a little more of her pale skin with every movement. She shrugged her shoulders and the blouse fell to the floor. She still wasn’t wearing a bra and her nipples were large and rosy in the soft light from the table lamp. I wanted to see how they felt in my mouth; it was something I liked doing with the men I had been with but they had been small in comparison to hers. I leaned forwards to lick and suck at them while Suzi held my head. She soothed one hand down my back and with a practiced flick undid my bra, letting it fall to the floor along with everything else. She lifted my head from her chest and kissed me with an open mouth, flickering her tongue inside to draw mine out. She was a wonderful kisser, her mouth was soft and wet and her tongue was dancing all over my lips, licking around the inside of them, curling round my tongue.

At the same time her hands were stroking down my back, then curving upwards to my breasts, teasing the outer edges of them before running her thumbs over my nipples again and again. I ran my hands down her sides and out over her arse, gathering up her skirt to find her naked under there too. She moved her legs apart to let me slip my fingers between her soft thighs and up to her wet pussy. The juices from her were trickling down, coating my fingers. Her hands left my breasts and slid down my hips, taking the soft french knickers I was wearing off in one smooth action and exposing me fully to the men standing behind. I heard Ross’s voice,

‘Stop.’

Suzi stilled immediately, I was lost in the feelings that I didn’t want to lose so I tried to carry on kissing her but she pulled away. I whimpered in frustration, but she placed a finger on my lips and shushed me.

‘Clive, can you get me two pairs of soft handcuffs please?’ Ross continued. ‘You two, on your knees side by side, hands behind your backs.’

Suzi shuffled round beside me, facing away from her Master. She clasped her hands at the small of her back and bowed her head. Sir came back with the cuffs; they were made of thick padded leather with buckle fastenings and had a short chain linking them. He crouched behind Suzi first and secured the cuffs to her, then did the same to me. I had never worn anything like this before, I’d never even been tied up before, but I trusted Sir. I knew He wouldn’t let me come to harm so I stayed still for Him. They were snug fitting, not tight enough to cause damage but nowhere near loose enough for me to wiggle out of them.

‘Move round to face me,’ Ross ordered.

We shuffled round on our knees. It wasn’t easy to keep my balance without my hands to steady myself but I managed it somehow.

‘Thanks to you two little sluts, I have a rock hard cock here that needs some attention. Suzi, come here and get your mouth round it.’

He unzipped His fly and pulled out His cock. I was slightly stunned at how big He was, at least eight inches long and thick with it. Suzi crawled across the carpet and took Him in her mouth, flicking over the tip, then licking up and down the shaft. Ross sat looking down at her almost tenderly as He smoothed her hair back so He could see her face. He looked up at Sir and told Him,

‘Bring your pet over here, where I can reach her pussy, then can you fuck my slut for me? She is far too good at cock sucking to stop her.’

Sir lifted me to my feet and walked me over to where Ross sat. He propped me against the desk and spread my legs for Him to see my wet pussy. Ross stroked a finger down my body, running it around my nipples, making them jump out to meet His touch. He moved down my belly, with soft swirling touches that gave me goose bumps, then slid His whole hand over my pussy. He opened up the outer lips with His thumb and pinkie and flicked His middle finger up around my clit, making me gasp and push down on His hand. He tapped me gently, steadily building up til I was shuddering on the brink of cuming for Him. He looked at Sir, who was fucking Suzi smoothly, just sliding in and out of her so easily, and asked Him,

‘Have you taken control of her orgasms yet?’

‘No, she has enough difficulty cuming without me interfering. It’s something I’m planning on working on with her. Just let her cum for now.’

‘You hear that, little one,’ Ross looked back at my pleading face. ‘You get to cum for me, so let me have it, let it go pet.’

He folded His finger into His palm and pushed it hard against my clit. I took a deep breath and cried out, shaking so wildly I could barely stand. The only thing holding me up was the desk my arse was propped on and His hand over my pussy. As I came, I threw my head back and over balanced, falling back over the desk and Ross took the opportunity to slip His finger inside me. I was still clenching down after my first cum and having something inside me to push against was wonderful. He wiggled His finger just above my G-spot, making me squirm at how good it felt. He looked back at Sir.

‘Christ, she’s tight. I take it she’s never been fisted?’

‘Why would I want to ruin that? It feels so good wrapped round your cock.’

‘I might try her out then, if that’s ok with you?’

‘Be my guest, just take it easy with her the first time. It can take her a while to loosen up.’

‘Cheers old friend, how’s my slut doing?’

‘As good as ever, old friend.’

He smiled up at Ross and slapped Suzi’s arse. She whimpered with her mouth full as her back arched and she shuddered on Sir’s thrusting cock. Ross leaned over and pulled me up off the desk by my arms. He lifted my left leg over Suzi’s still bobbing head and held me straddled over His cock.

‘Suzi, stop for a minute.’ He said as He began to lower me down.

Suzi pulled her head away obediently and watched as her Master spread my pussy lips open with one hand then gently pushed His big cock inside me. When I felt the head pressing against me, I thought there was no way He was going to fit without this hurting me, but then amazingly it popped inside and the feeling of being stretched so wide was incredible. My legs were still shaky so Ross held me round my waist, one hand pulling at my nipples, the other flicking over my clit. Slowly He moved me up and down, gaining a little more depth with each thrust. Finally He was buried in me up to the hilt and I was sat impaled on His lap. He reached for Suzi’s head and guided her towards us. He placed her mouth over my pussy and commanded her,

‘Lick my cock for me slut, curl that wicked tongue of yours round it and have a taste of this sweet pussy.’

She did as she was told, licking from His cock to my clit, teasing me with just the tip of her tongue before sucking it into her mouth. At the same time Ross was rocking back and forth, holding my hips with one hand to keep me immobile, the other was still on my breasts, pulling at my nipples. I could feel Suzi being pushed against me by Sirs thrusts, I could feel it as He speeded up, getting closer to cuming; I could feel Ross getting bigger inside me, I could feel Him driving deeper inside me; Suzi was moaning, her tongue picking up on the vibrations and sending them to my clit. All the sensations were pushing me over the edge again and again. I had never cum so many times before. There was no holding them back, the feelings swept over me without remorse and I was helpless.

I was watching Sir as He fucked Suzi. I’d thought I would feel so jealous if I ever saw Him with another woman, but getting to see the expressions on His face was so hot. I was looking into His eyes, watching them darken as He began the hard thrusts that I knew preceded Him cuming. He was digging His fingers into Suzi’s hips, copying Ross’s movements as they both speeded up. Suzi was crying out as she came again, her voice muffled as her mouth was pushed hard on my pussy. I had been whimpering for a while, unable to suppress how good it was all making me feel, now I could sense the men building up to cuming. Knowing I had helped to make them feel this good was so intense I stiffened and screamed so hard I felt something in my throat give. My whole body was shaking wildly, I was squeezing hard on Ross’s cock, making me yelp with how painful it was, yet it felt so good I wanted to do this forever. My head was thrown back on Ross’s shoulder and He bit down on my neck, right at the edge of where it joined my shoulder, causing me to stiffen and shudder again. Then I felt it, that wonderful twitch that cocks give just before they cum, and I heard Sir’s voice,

‘Cum for me one more time pet, let it go. Let me feel Suzi swallowing all your lovely juices.’

Ross bit me again, twisting my nipples at the same time; I felt Him shoot up inside me, pumping all His hot sticky cum into my pussy. Sir drove hard into Suzi, squashing her face against me as He came. His face had an odd look of pride on it just before He surrendered to the storm. I screamed again, as my body shook, then slumped back, totally wiped out.

I lay in Ross’s arms, unable to do anything but twitch gently as the aftershocks ran through me. Sir pulled Suzi back against His body, holding her quietly as she calmed and undoing the cuff from behind her back. She recovered much faster than me. My body was still limp with exhaustion as she was finding her feet and fetching blankets for us all. Sir gathered me up in His arms, lifting me from Ross. He wrapped me in a rug, releasing my wrists then settling me on the floor at His feet. I couldn’t think, I just sat there in a fog. I heard them talking about me though it meant nothing to me, their words lost in the haze that surrounded me. I was leaning against Sir’s legs, waiting for them to decide what they wanted from me next. Right now I didn’t care what happened.

I was lifted to my feet by Suzi and led away to the bedroom. She tucked me into Sir’s bed and curled herself around me, just holding me as the aftershocks made me tremble. Finally my body stilled its self and I was able to look up at her.

‘Hallo,’ she said. ‘You back with us now?’

‘Yeah, oh wow, that was something.’

‘Master was very pleased with you. He told me you are one of the most open subs He’s ever had.’

‘Open?’ I asked, frowning at her in confusion.

‘Perhaps accepting would be a better word. There aren’t many girls your age who would be willing to play like that on a first meeting.’

‘Oh.’ I was still confused. ‘Didn’t Sir want me to play?’

‘Of course He did. He just wasn’t sure if you would be able to relax enough to enjoy it.’

‘But it felt so good, why wouldn’t I want to enjoy it?’

‘Lets just call you special and leave it at that for now.’

I shrugged and nodded to her. I simply wanted to please Sir. If He had told me to stand in the corner and watch Him playing with Suzi I would have done it. I wouldn’t have liked it, but I would have done it. I wanted to clear something up though.

‘Suzi, what do I call your Master? I can’t call Him Ross, would Sir be ok or does He prefer Master?’

‘Would you like me to ask Him for you?’

‘Yes please.’ I replied gratefully, smiling at her.

She slipped out the bed and padded quietly out of the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I was stunned at how my day had been, at all the new feelings that had arisen in me. I had never expected to feel as good as I did right now, snuggled up in a big bed, waiting on a sexy woman to come back to me, possibly with two sexy men that wanted me again. I wasn’t sure if I could cope if they did want a replay, but I would do my best to give them all I had. Suzi appeared at the door and came back to bed.

‘He said it would please Him if you called Him Master for now. Maybe when you get to know Him a little better you’ll feel able to use His name. He’s not as scary as He seems, He can be quite tender when He wants to be. I also asked Clive if I could take you shopping tomorrow and He said as long as we buy some silk we could have His card.’

‘Really?’

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers
12