Liverpool Ch. 12

Story Info
A lesson and a visit.
6.7k words
4.72
11.4k
1

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

Once again, huge thank you to my editor sdbnnc, good luck with your writing hon.

* * * * * * * *

I rolled over that morning and the bed was empty. I sat up, wondering if He was in the bathroom but I couldn't hear any noise coming from in there. I looked over at His side of the bed and found a note sitting there. It said 'Good morning my sexy little slut, gone to get breakfast. X' I didn't know how long He'd been away, the sheets were cool though they still smelled of Him. I got up and wandered downstairs to put the kettle on.

At some point the dishwasher had been loaded with last night's dishes so I didn't have any washing up to do. I didn't like using the washer, it was a bit like cheating and I didn't like how squeaky the dishes felt so mostly I did everything by hand. I looked up at the clock and saw it was just after six. No one else was awake yet, or if they were they were still in their rooms. I pushed my arms high above my head and stretched my whole body, going up onto tiptoes so I could touch the beam that ran the length of the kitchen ceiling. I was just about to relax when I heard a wolf whistle from behind me. I jumped, squealed and tried to cover myself up (I hadn't bothered to put anything on when I got up, so I was stark naked apart from my collar). As I turned round I saw Sean standing in the doorway.

"Don't scare me like that," I said, dropping my arms by my sides. I didn't mind him seeing me naked; we had gotten quite friendly over dinner last night.

"You have a cute ass, and I meant to say last night, I love the bite lines your Sir put on your body." He remarked as he came over to see what I was doing, tracing a finger down my neck and over my chest. He pointed at the kettle and asked, "Do you think there's enough water in there for two pots? Mistress likes tea in the morning."

I shrugged and told him I could always put more water on to boil. "Do you know who put the dishes on last night? I just wanted to say thanks."

"I think it was Charlie before he went home, he's a bit of a neat freak, as Karen would say."

"That's cool. So, was last night good then?"

"It was. Mistress was very pleased with me, and it's two days and counting 'til we get married and go off on honeymoon."

"Where are you going?" I asked as I poured hot water into the teapots.

"California -- one week in Hollywood doing the touristy thing, and then a week inland, up in the mountains around Chico and Redding for a bit more peace."

"That's cool. I've never been to America before."

"I've been to New York on business a couple of times; that is one mad city."

"I can imagine. I barely cope with Liverpool on a Saturday morning; I have no idea how it would be over there."

"I stayed in Manhattan, and didn't go anywhere without someone driving me around. Here's your Sir, see you later." He'd loaded a tray with cups and the teapot, and he headed out the door with it now. I looked out the kitchen window, and saw Sir pulling up by the door. I ran over and opened it, as His hands were full.

"Where did you find that's open at this time on a Sunday morning?"

"There's a little place that opens from six 'til nine every morning. I have fresh-from-the-oven rolls and croissants that are still roasting hot, so watch your fingers. Can you put the oven on low so they stay like that for everyone else?"

I crossed the room, and did as He asked, pulling out trays to put the food on. I placed our teapot, as well as mugs, sugar and rolls on one, and carried it upstairs with Sir following me. I could feel His eyes on my bare arse, and I wiggled it more than I needed to get up each step, swaying from side to side. As soon as I had put the tray down on the dressing table, He pounced on me and I was dragged over to the bed and thrown face down onto it.

"Right, young lady, this is what you get for wiggling that delicious derrière in my direction."

I giggled and tried in vain to free my wrists from His grasp. In response Sir picked up His belt from the floor, and used it to keep my arms behind my back. Once I was secure, He attached my lead to my collar before winding that around my wrists too, pulling them up between my shoulder blades.

"Now what are you going to do? You horny little wench, you'd have thought last night would keep you going for a week."

"Sorry, Sir -- I think my sex switch is broken. It's permanently stuck at on at the minute."

"Really?'' He raised His eyebrows at me. "And what do you expect me to do about it?"

"Anything you like, Sir. I bow to your superior judgement in these things."

"You know, if you said that without such a cheeky smile on your face, that might almost be respectable."

"It would? Oh right, would you like me to try again?"

He shook His head at me and smiled, "You used to be so shy and timid, now look at you."

"Well it's all your fault. You shouldn't have encouraged me, should you?"

"I don't know; I think I like you like this. You've got a bit of fire in you now. Come here," He said as He pulled me up and helped me to stand. I walked over to the dressing table, and sat on the floor where He told me. He poured the tea and set it down while He put butter and jam on a roll for me, then broke it up into bite sized pieces before putting the plate on the floor beside me.

"Eat your breakfast, wench."

This was a new thing for me but quite a nice one. Once again, I was naked at His feet, while He sat fully dressed above me, though this time I couldn't touch Him. I ate as quickly as I could given the circumstances; I had to arch my back to loosen the lead enough for me to bend my head down to the plate, but I finished soon after Sir had. He helped me to drink my tea, and set the cup back down. He placed His hand under my chin and drew me up for a kiss.

"Mmmm, you taste of strawberry jam," He said with a smile.

"Sir?"

"Yes, pet?"

"I'm still horny. Sorry."

"You know what, from now on, if I hear that word without a decent explanation, you're going to stand in the corner for ten minutes, got it?"

"Which word, Sir, 'sorry' or 'horny'?"

"'Sorry.' You have got to stop apologising for living. You are allowed to feel, ok?"

"Yes, Sir, I understand," I almost carried on and apologised again but I really, really wanted Him, and punishing me would ruin His mood.

"Good girl. Come on then, back to bed, the others won't be up for a while yet so we don't have to be either."

He helped me to stand again and led me back over to the bed where once again I found myself face down on the edge of the bed. He knelt down behind me and opened my legs, giving Him full access to my pussy. He kissed all over my outer lips, soft wet little kisses that left me squirming and begging for more. Still He continued; not hurrying, just lazily running His lips and tongue over me, sometimes moving out to my thighs before moving back in again. I stopped struggling in the end and lay there, accepting His touch. He murmured "good girl" to me and stood, taking my pillow off the bed to place under my hips, allowing Him greater access. He opened my pussy totally, spreading me wide so He could lap at my clit, His thumbs stroking around my hole, dipping into the juice that ran from there, and delivering it up to my clit from Him to taste. I was shuddering under His mouth now, and I began babbling, begging Him to allow me to cum. He lifted His mouth from me and said, "No, not yet. I want you to just enjoy the sensations without worrying about cuming. Relax now and savour it," and He returned His mouth to my pussy.

I wasn't quite sure how to do that, how did I enjoy His mouth without cuming? I could feel how the sensations built up inside me and then dispersed, ebbing and flowing like a tide, and I could feel how I tensed up whenever they grew. The next time that happened, instead of pushing and attempting to cum, I tried to relax and let the feelings flow over me. Amazingly, it worked; the biggest change coming from the way the ebb didn't recede as much as it had before, and the build up was quicker.

Sir kept the same rhythm, sucking gently on my clit and stroking His thumbs down my inner labia. Again and again, the sensations built, and again and again I let them flow over me. It was getting harder though, and I was beginning to struggle to relax enough. In the end, I couldn't hold back and I cried out as I felt my pussy spasm. I came hard, dribbling juice all over Sir's face. He stood and caressed my back, praising me.

"But I failed, Sir."

"You lasted ten minutes before then though; I didn't think you'd make it past two. You were going to cum at some point; I just wanted you to enjoy the build-up more than you normally do. And now I need to screw you, pet. Can you feel how hard you've got me?" He asked as He rubbed Himself over the back of my thighs.

"Oh, fuck!"

"Oh, I will, pet, I will." He wet the head of His cock in my juices before sliding it in me with that little pop that I never found with any other man. He took His time, letting us both feel how He opened me up. I loved sex first thing in the morning; I was always tighter then than at any other time of the day. I don't know why it was like that, but it was good. Sir began to screw me, running His hands over my back and arse, digging His fingers in just above my arse cheeks to hold me still as He speeded up. I could tell He wouldn't last long, and in a way it was lush, to know that I could bring Him to the brink so fast. He moved His grip to my hips, and He pulled me back towards Him.

I went willingly, thrusting back and upwards with Him, making it as good as I could for Him. I was crying out again; His cock was getting bigger as my pussy was getting tighter, and it was like heaven. I heard Him groan above me, and I added my voice to the mix, the pair of us letting the world know how much we loved each other. He fell forward over my back, breathing heavily and kissing my neck, nuzzling in as we came back down to earth together.

"Oh, Sir -- oh, thank you, Sir," I spoke first.

"You are more than welcome, my pet," He pushed Himself in deep and then withdrew, much to my groaning disappointment. "I know, pet, I know, but we have to get up and get going. Come on," He continued, slapping my arse as He stood and undid my bindings.

I rubbed my stiff shoulders and wrists, letting the muscles move again. My arms and legs were really flexible; I was and still am double-jointed so I could flex my body into all sorts of positions. Still, they got a bit fixed when held in position for any length of time, and needed some encouragement to move as they needed to once I was released. Sir put His hand on my shoulder, and asked if I was ok. I smiled and nodded, picking pyjamas up out of my top draw so I could go down to the kitchen, and make sure that all Sir's guests had everything they needed for breakfast. I heard the shower going on, as well as giggling from the bathroom and footsteps on the wooden floor in the hall. The house was starting to wake up, and I was a little shy that other people would have heard Sir and me in bed. Suzi and Master Ross were sitting at the kitchen table along with Tazmin, all drinking tea or coffee.

"Morning, sweetie! Have you had breakfast yet? Other than hot sex that is."

I blushed bright red at Suzi's comment, earning her a dark look from Master Ross.

"What did I say about teasing people, Suzi?"

"That it's only fun if it's fun for everyone, Master. Sorry, Megan."

"It's ok, and, yes, we have had breakfast, though I'd kill for another cup of tea."

"Can we take it through to the sitting room, little one?" Master Ross asked.

"Of course, Master," I smiled at Him and nodded.

We picked up our mugs, and I followed Him through to the other room, now clean and clear of last night's party.

"Sit down, Megan. Clive asked me to talk to you about maybe thinking about some counselling. How do you feel about that?"

"I don't know, Master."

"Ok, well, first of all, if I am going to work with you like that, you couldn't call me 'Master.' How does that make you feel?"

"Ummm, again, I don't know Mast...umm Ross."

"Would it help if I told you a little bit about what I do?"

"Yeah, a bit."

"What I do is clinical psychology. I look at why people act the way they do, try to find out why and what can trigger that behaviour. Once I know, I can help people learn different ways of behaving in response to those triggers. Does that sound like something you'd be interested in?"

"So I wouldn't get so angry anymore?"

"We could look at anger and why you get like that if you like. But it has to be up to you; and I should warn you now that things might get worse before they get better. However, they will get better if you stick at it."

"It would be good if I could learn how to control myself. I would like to try at least."

"Ok, then. I will give you a call when I get home and I've had a chance to see when I'm free next week. In the meantime, do you think you could start keeping a diary? It would help you to start thinking about your feelings."

"Yes, I can do that. Thank you, Ma... sorry, Ross."

"I had better go see if Suzi has finished, then we'll hit the road. Clive said your Dad is coming round tonight."

"Yeah; I haven't seen him for a few weeks, and Mother's been filling his head with nonsense so he wanted to make sure I'm in one piece."

"Good. I'm glad you've got at least one supportive parent."

"We'll see after tonight. If I get really nervous, I start apologising, and Sir's threatened to make me stand in the corner if I don't have a good reason for it."

"You'll be fine. I need to go, Suzi has chores to do, and lunch to make."

"Goodbye. I hope you had a good time last night," I said as we walked back to the kitchen.

"We did; well done to you for being able to join in. I know how scary these parties can seem."

I hung my head, and blushed a little, mainly from His praise. He smiled a little smile at me, the same way Sir did when He embarrassed me. I still have no idea what it means. Ross patted me on the shoulder, and called Suzi over. She put her dishes in the sink, and came over to give me a hug.

"I'll see you later, sweetie. Give me a call if you wanna chat, yeah?"

"Yep, will do; and thanks for your help last night."

"No worries, sweetie." she replied, kissing my cheek and giving me a quick squeeze before Ross pulled her off and out the door. The last thing I heard from Him that day was, "Home, wench, you've got work to do."

Tazmin, along with Peter and Lilly, were the next to leave. They thanked Sir for a great party, and took themselves off home. Michael and Mia had left earlier on; Sir had said "Goodbye" as He was heading out the door to collect breakfast. Sean and Alice were still in the bathroom, and Sir asked me to make sure they had something to eat before they left as He was going out for His Sunday morning run. He had asked me if I would like to join Him once, but after I explained that I had the athletic ability of a cow, He realised I was not one of nature's runners. I pottered around the kitchen after Sir had left, emptying the dishwasher and wincing when the squeak the dishes made curdled my blood. Eventually I gave up, and put the lot in the sink, rewashing everything trying to get rid of it. I was finishing off the last pan when Alice appeared with Sean in tow.

"Good morning, Megan," She said. "Oh, gosh, we aren't the last ones here are we?"

"Yes Mistress, but it's fine. Sir asked me to make sure you had breakfast before you left. He's gone out on His run I'm afraid."

"No, that's fine. Sorry we took so long getting up. We don't eat much in the morning, and my boy already brought me my tea, so we'll get going. Thank you for last night; you did very well for your first party." Again I blushed, I may not be an athlete, but my blood really gets a good work out sometimes.

"You are very welcome, Mistress. I hope you have a beautiful wedding."

"Did Clive not tell you?" She rolled Her eyes, exasperated. "Men! I did tell Him you were invited, both to the ceremony and the reception. I'll give Him a call later on, and bash His ear for a bit" She smiled and kissed my cheek, and walked out to the car. Sean was already there, holding open the passenger door for Her, and he waved goodbye to me as he ran round to the driver's side. He was so happy, always smiling and cheerful; with his floppy blonde hair, he reminded me of an exuberant Golden Retriever.

I finished cleaning the last of the mess away in the kitchen, and set about stripping the beds. Most of the time they were left bare, the quilts and pillows folded up and placed in camphor wood chests at the bottom of each bed. The dirty linen and towels were put in the washing basket in the utility room; I would get round to them tomorrow when I could be bothered. Dad was coming round at three, but that wasn't for hours yet so I decided to go exploring in the woods around Sir's house. I loved forests and woods; my school had been set in thirty acres of countryside, with a golf course, football and cricket pitches, tennis courts, a covered swimming pool, a loch where we could fish, and a tiny chapel set deep in the woods that sounded magical when filled with a cappella music at Christmas.

To me, woods were a place of safety and peace; even at night, when most people would have found them spooky, they brought me a stillness I couldn't find anywhere else. These woods were full of stately horse chestnuts, their tall candle-like flowers just beginning to bloom, and gnarly old sycamores, planted to shield the house from the city's pollution.

There weren't any clear paths through the trees, though there was little in the way of undergrowth. Around the edge of Sir's land, long hedges made up of thick rhododendron bushes enclosed the garden from the outside world and made safe hidey-holes under their thick waxy leaves. Back out of the woods was the gravel drive, and around the front of the house was a huge lawn, but what it was missing were flowerbeds. I supposed Sir simply didn't have the time to devote to a garden like that; now I was living here, I wanted to ask Him if I could put a few flowers in. I could see tall hollyhocks, sweet Williams, peonies and daisies boarded by box or privet hedges, and night-scented stock and trailing lobelia in the neglected boxes under the upper windows.

I was getting to grips with my normal chores now, and I needed something else to fill my day, plus it would make Sir's home even more beautiful for the long summer evenings that hopefully lay ahead of us. I was sitting out on the lawn with a pad of paper and a pencil, sketching out ideas, when I heard Sir's feet crunching up the drive. He called out to me and I replied, telling Him where I was. He came round the house, His hair plastered to His head with sweat and flopped down beside me.

"What are you up to now, my little pet?"

"Making your house beautiful, what else?"

"Ahh, I see, and how do you plan on doing that?"

"I was hoping I would be allowed to do some gardening."

"You want to mow the lawn, be my guest."

"Actually, I was wondering if it would be ok to put some flowers in. You don't have much colour in here at the minute. I was thinking about putting a couple of flower beds in, and maybe reviving those window boxes."

He sat and thought about it for a while, looking over my drawings quietly. I was worried in case He didn't like the idea or thought it would be too much work. I started explaining my plans to Him.

"See, if I put a bed in there along the edge of the drive, and fill it with pinks and lavender, that would look really pretty and smell wonderful to people arriving at the house. Then I thought we could put a circular bed in the middle of the lawn with maybe a gazebo in the middle of that with clematis or honeysuckle growing up over it and hollyhocks and foxgloves and daisies around the outside. What? You've got a very funny look on your face."

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers
12