Liverpool Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

"Don't you have to go?" I asked Him.

"Do you want me to?"

"No, but I'm guessing you're going to get chucked out in a few minutes," I said sadly.

"I had a quiet word with the nurses. As long as we keep the noise down, and as long as you're in a private room, I can stay all day if I want to."

"Really? That's so cool."

"It is, and the doctors said you should be able to go home a few days after your surgery, provided everything goes according to plan."

"I'm sorry about all this."

"It's not your fault."

"If I hadn't been coming to London to see you, I wouldn't have had a van fall on me."

"Yeah, true. But then I would have been stuck at that dreadful dinner for hours and hours, and we wouldn't have found out about our little girl. And this gives me the perfect excuse to spend more time with you. I'm taking next week off work to laze around with you."

"Ok, then. So can I be girly for a minute?"

"Depends on what you had in mind."

"Baby names?"

"Ok, hit me. What have you and Suzi come up with?"

"Well, Suzi likes Clarissa," I stopped when I saw His nose wrinkle in disgust. "Yeah, that's what I thought too. I was more thinking Lucy or Sophie."

"Lucy's nice, I like that. Phew, that was fairly painless. Anything else?"

"Nope, hadn't really gotten beyond that."

"There's plenty time ahead for everything else. We've got half a year to sort it all out."

"I know. Seems like an awful long time."

"One step at a time, yeah? Just like Ross said."

"Yep, I remember. Oh, I hope dinner comes soon."

"You hungry?"

"A bit; plus dinner time is pain killer time, always good."

"You junkie you," He said with a teasing smile.

"Hey, you try having a broken leg and a smashed up face, and then tell me you'd be able to cope without painkillers."

"I know; I was only teasing."

"Besides, I'm bored out of my skull lying here. At least the food breaks up the monotony."

"You've barely been here a day!"

"I know. I've kinda gotten used to being busy I guess. I've got nothing to do here."

"Would you like a couple of books?"

"Oh, God, yes please."

"I'll go see what they've got downstairs when your dinner comes. I need to get something to eat myself."

"Ok, that would be good, Sir. Thank you. Anything other than Catharine Cookson and that sort of thing though, I'm not quite that desperate yet."

"I get the idea. I'll be back in ten, fifteen minutes."

Soon after He left, the nurse popped her head round the door and asked what I'd like to eat. By the time Sir reappeared, I was making slow progress through chicken stew and rice. I'd loosened a couple of teeth in the accident and eating was a bit of an effort.

We spent the rest of the evening just being close. The last two days had been so life changing we needed the time to reconnect with each other. He kicked His shoes off and climbed into bed beside me, holding me tight to His chest and stroking my hair. We didn't speak much, I didn't think much, I simply lay there and cuddled into Him. I don't know how long we were like that before I fell asleep. I do know some rules were broken that night 'coz when I woke up the next morning, He was still there.

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers
12