Liverpool Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

"It's funny how you're so open about it with me then."

"That's been years of practice, nothing else."

"So is that how you want to bring up this little one, like you were?"

"I don't know, haven't really thought about it. I'm guessing you have though."

"Yeah, a bit. It's hard to explain, to put in to words."

"You have a feeling about it, yes?"

"Yeah, I know I feel how I was brought up wasn't good, sorry, that's terrible English, but it's the closest I can get to how I feel."

"You feel you were badly brought up?"

"It's not so much it was bad, there are people out there who have gone through a hell of a lot worse, I just think it could have been better."

"That's ok, I agree and if we're smart enough we can look back and see how we can change things for our little one."

"And whoever else comes along."

"You're planning on having more than one are you?"

"Well I probably won't go as far as your parents and have eight. I hated being an only child though, so much pressure to be perfect."

"We'll see. Like Ross said, one step at a time, ok?"

"Ok, one step at a time."

"And the first one is this." He twisted round in His seat and pulled a little box out of His pocket. "Megan, pet, will you marry me?" He said opening it to reveal a wide banded ring set with different stones. They were set in to a line in the rose coloured gold that dipped in to a 'v' shape.

"Sir," I breathed, "It's beautiful. Oh of course I'll marry you, thank you."

"It's something I had made up for you. The different stones spell out a word, in this case 'precious'. I remember you saying once you would be scared to wear diamonds or whatever, so nothing like that, simply pearls and corals, that sort of thing. Is that ok?"

"Oh Sir thank you so much, what is everything? I don't recognise half of these."

"Ok you've got a pearl for the 'P', rose quartz for the 'R', then this multi coloured one is called earth agate, for the 'E'. The pink one next to that is coral and the cream is old ivory; that came off a bracelet that got broken years and years ago. The blue is an opal, that reddish pinky stone is something weird like unakite, the guy in the shop was a genius with unusual stones; and the golden coloured one at the end is called a sunstone."

"It's amazing. I can't believe how much planning you put in to this." I said with a smile. I couldn't believe anyone would give me something that could take so much time to plan and organise.

"I was going to give it to you for your birthday next month, but the jeweller phoned me up yesterday and told me it was ready so I thought why not this instead of the normal engagement ring. I've also got another present for you but that's at home."

"Oh really? Sir, you're going to end up spoiling me you know."

"No I'm not, I'm giving you exactly what you deserve. Now eat your dinner, you're feeding two at the minute."

"Yes Sir." I said with a grin. I did love it when He looked after me like that, making sure I had everything I needed to be content. Not happy, if I went around being happy all the time it would get sickening. To be content with what I had in life, to not be straining to see over the next horizon because I felt trapped where I was and to know I was secure, that was contentment and it was very special to me.

My surprise was sitting on His desk when we got home. The long slim cases, five in all, were spread out across the green leather of the blotter on His heavy wooden workspace and for once everything else had been cleared off. He sat me down on the chair as I couldn't kneel at the minute and perched on the side of the desk.

"I had these made up for you as well. I didn't know when I was going to give them to you, it's something that I've been thinking about for a long time now."

He opened the second largest box and presented it to me. Nestling inside on a cream velvet cushion was a slim chain, the same rose gold as my ring, that was made up of circular links. Lying half way along was a tag in the same metal, similar to the one I wore on my leather collar now with Sir's name on it; what I couldn't see was anyway of closing it. When I said as much to Him, He replied,

"One link loops through this larger one here, see? Then it gets folded back on its self and we heat it up and press it in to place. Once it's on, the only way to get it off is by cutting it. It's the same with the bracelets."

"There are bracelets?"

"Oh yes and links to join them and the collar together, though they aren't permanent attachments. What I'm trying to ask you is if you'll not only become my wife, but also my submissive, for the rest of our lives together."

I smiled up at Him, I would have followed Him to the ends of the earth if I thought that's what He wanted from me. "Sir, I will willing be whatever you wish of me for the rest of our lives together, your wife, your submissive, yours."

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that."

"If it's anything close to how happy I am to hear you ask that then I have some idea. Am I allowed to wear them now?"

"No pet not yet. I'll put them on you myself on the first night of our marriage."

"When's that going to be?"

"Eight weeks from Saturday, I've spent the last few days trying to find somewhere perfect and I got the confirmation today before we went in to town. Come on, I'll tell you all about it in bed."

He helped me through to our room and stayed with me while I got undressed and into bed, before taking Magpie out with Him when He went for His last cigarette. By the time He came back and got her settled in her own bed and gotten ready Himself, I was feeling heavy and drowsy from the painkillers I'd taken earlier. He climbed in beside me and held me tight to His chest, the way we'd fallen asleep for the past week. He told me of the beautiful old manor house He'd found, with it's tiny chapel a few hundred yards away where we could have the actual ceremony. He told me how He'd booked us two weeks in a remote hotel in the Virgin Islands, where we could wake up in the morning and swim with tropical fish before breakfast, where we could lay around on white sandy beaches all day if we wanted to and where the rooms were separated by thick jungle so we could have all the privacy we would ever want or need. When I asked about Magpie, Sir told me she was going to be staying with Suzi who had promised to spoilt her so much she'd never want to leave.

His voice was deepening as He settled closer to sleep and it rumbled in His chest. My ear was pressed there against Him and the sound was soothing. As I was falling asleep, I thought 'I am so lucky, I get to do this for the rest of my life. I get to wake up in the morning and feel Him against me, I get to fuck, shag and make love with this man, my wonderful Sir forever. Bugger it, I'm horny now.'

"Sir?"

"Yes pet?"

"Are you awake?"

"No."

"Oh so you won't mind if I....?" And I slid down the bed, under the covers and took His cock in my mouth. He groaned and lifted up the quilt so He could see me.

"Is there any time when you're not horny?"

I bit the corner of my lip and fluttered my eyelashes at Him. "With you around? No."

"Get on with it then wench. If you can wake him up, you're welcome to it but I won't be held responsible if you have difficulty walking in the morning."

"Sir I have difficulty walking even when we haven't had sex at the minute."

"Mouth, cock, now!" He ordered, pushing my head back down and dropping the quilt on top of me.

"Yes Sir." And I opened my mouth and pulled His cock inside me again. He was already harder than before and as I rolled my tongue round He groaned again. I sucked on the very tip of Him hard, and lashed my tongue up and down, making His hips jump up as His hands pushed my head all the way down to His groin.

"You do that again, my pretty little slut and I'll come in your mouth."

He was rock hard now and pressing on the back of my throat. I pushed against His hands and He let my head come up. I flung the covers over my head so I could see His face, then with a wicked grin sucked even harder on the tip and pressed my tongue in to the little slit I found there. He roared and thrust up in to my mouth, spurting His hot cum in to me, so much so that it dribbled out the corners of my mouth and ran down in to the thick wiry hair that grew around the base of His belly.

"Oh pet, I did warn you. Look at the mess you've made."

I swallowed all I could of His seed and set to work on cleaning up what I'd spilt. As I flattened my tongue against His balls He patted my head away.

"Don't you like that Sir?"

"It's like having a mousetrap there, I don't know if it's going to spring shut on them or not."

"Oh ok then. Anything else I should know about?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well we've talked about what I like, which is a lot, and what I can do, and what I can't, I don't know if we've ever talked about what you like."

"Come up here a minute," He waited til I was sat between His open thighs, my legs wrapped round behind Him. "What I like is you. You make me feel alive for the first time in a long while, you're open, you're so curious about everything around you, even when you're scared stiff and you follow me with such trust it's beautiful to see."

"Can I be soppy for a minute too?"

"I wasn't being soppy, but ok then."

"You make me feel safe."

"Oh pet, you are safe. So long is it is in my power, I will never hurt you. Not unless you're a cheeky little wench and I have to put you over my knee of course."

"Oh of course. Sir?"

"Yes?" He drawled. I had the feeling He knew what was coming next.

"I'm still horny."

"Tough. If you're a good girl and go to sleep, I'll play with you in the morning."

"Ok Sir." I settled down with poor grace, tossing and turning and giving great big sighs until He grabbed me and held me close to Him.

"Pet, sleep. It'll keep til the morning." He kissed the top of my head and tucked it under His chin. I lay awake for a while longer listening to His breathing. I still thought I was the luckiest girl in the world.

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers
12