Living a Fantasy

Story Info
Recalling one of my favorite memories.
2.5k words
4.36
22.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a true story, and is a recollection of the second time I was able to watch my husband having sex with another woman.

*****

While in Nevada, I suggested to Dan that we pay another visit to the Mustang Ranch. The first time we were there, we chose a hispanic woman who was fit, but thick. She was not so attractive that she made me feel insecure for my first time watching, but I found her attractive, nonetheless.

Dan had been nervous, and reluctant, but when I insisted, he complied. The first time was difficult for him. You would think that it would be a breeze to have an opportunity to fuck another woman, and that there would be no reluctance. Quite the contrary. Although he enjoyed himself, we learned a lot about what could have made the experience better. She had been cold, disconnected. She made a point to acknowledge his inability to keep an erection at first due to his nervousness. She even commented on it hindering his ability to do particular positions without any attempt to avoid bruising his ego. Her enjoyment was clearly faked and, while I left with wet panties and an aching need to be fucked, it could have been more exciting.

What I did learn from it, was how much more I wanted to see, and what boundaries we needed to create for the next time. There would be no kissing, no caressing, some distance between their bodies so as not to convey intimacy. The objective was to completely objectify her. It had to be very clear fucking, with no hint of love-making. Certain positions were off limits as well. Missionary was not okay, but the girl on her back with her sitting above her and between her legs was hot. Her on top was okay, as long as she didnt lean over and press her breasts against his chest or bring their faces too close together. Gripping and grabbing was fine, but sliding his hands along her back, neck, or legs was off limits. Dan had no qualms with obliging my requests. It may sound as though it could not possibly be as exciting with all the rules. But I got exactly what I needed from it. And it was never about Dan. In fact, he says he probably would not have done it if I hadn't emphatically insisted.

With some coaxing, I convinced Dan to drive us to the ranch. On the way there, I reached over and placed my hand on his crotch, rubbing it and feeling it growing hard underneath my hand. I told him in detail what I wanted to see, and asked him to make sure it happened. I ran the tip of my tongue along his earlobe and told him how I couldn't wait to watch him make her cum.

After we pulled into the parking lot, we looked at each other for final words before we began the process. I told him I wanted to see him eat her pussy, and for her to ride him reverse cowgirl. I told him that I wanted him to acknowledge my presence, but to be assertive and not look to me for any direction. This time it was up to him to take what he wanted.

We sat at a table with out drinks and paid close attention to each woman that walked by. They came in all shapes and sizes. Young, old, thin, plump, and all races. It was my job to choose. I chose a young Asian, mixed-race girl with straight black hair, attractive with an imperfect body. We asked to talk and she brought us to a small, quiet room.

I told her in detail what I was looking for, including what I did not like about the first time, and expected to see this time. I told her that I loved watching him fuck, and that I knew he was good at it. I expected his ego to be stroked.

"You have the best wife in the world!" she told my husband who had a very shy expression on his face. He smiled and nodded. "That I do..."

She proceeded to tell me that, for an hour, the price would be $1,000. It was a lot, but so worth it for the experience. I agreed. She took a moment to inspect his dick and give him the seal of approval before taking our money.

Her name was Mimi. Mimi lead us down a hall where we could hear faint cries coming from obviously pleased customers until she invited us into her room. The room was dim and there was a large queen-sized bed in the corner. Low, slow music was playing as she offered me a seat. She directed Dan to the bathroom and asked him to take a shower and she would be waiting for him. As she readied her bed for him, she chatted with me and gave me the opportunity to reiterate what I wanted to see and what I didn't want to see.

Then Dan walked out, naked, already with a semi-hard-on. My pussy became instantly lubricated as I began to anticipate what was to happen next. I couldn't wait to see his cock slide into her pussy. She looked him up and down and then invited him to her bed where there were several condoms waiting. He laid on his back and she laid next to him, running her hands up his thigh, finding his cock that immediately responded to her touch. She commented on how well-endowed he was as she began to stroke it. I watched Dan's face as he was clearly pleased with the skill she had in enhancing his erection. She was slow and steady as she purred about how much fun it will be to fuck him.

Mimi reached over and unwrapped a condom. She placed it on the head of his cock, followed by her mouth as she slid it onto his cock. She then closed her lips around him and pulled upward. My clit throbbed as I watched the expression in his face. He looked at me and his eyes rolled slightly. A quiet groan escaped him as he bit his lower lip. His right hand reached out and he pulled her long black hair into a pony tail, gently guiding her up and down his cock. Dan looked so masculine with a handful of her hair.

His left hand traveled up the back of her thigh and reached underneath her to find her clit. As he circled it with his fingers, I could hear her responding. Her body responded, pressing against his touch, and she moaned quietly. Dan let go of her hair and reached between her legs, careful not to disturb her work with her mouth, and used that hand to rub on her clit, side to side, responding to her labored breathing and growing moans and sighs.

"MMmm, Dan, youre distracting me." Mimi grinned as she removed her mouth from my husband's cock. "Don't stop though...Don't stop...mmmmm, you're going to make me cum..." Her body jolted and shook as he continued to massage her clit and slide his fingers in and out of her. She gripped his cock as she finished her orgasm.

"Turn over. I want to fuck you." Dan said assertively. Between feeling prideful of his ability to please her, and listening to him tell her what to do, I had to cross my legs to put pressure on my clit because I wanted to touch it so badly. I didn't want to waste the pleasure, so I had decided to wait until after it was over and I could get him somewhere to fuck him.

I watched his cock slide into her pussy for the first time. I could tell by watching his face and his body that she was tight. He groaned the way he does when he slides his cock into my pussy at home. I loved that sound, and I loved the sounds that Mimi made as he started to pump in and out of her. I also loved how he didn't make an effort to let her slowly adjust to his cock. He began to pump at a moderate speed as he sat on his knees with her legs over his arms as he gripped her waste. Mimi arched her back and moaned, "Yes! Fuck me! Yes! MMmmmm..." My eyes darted back and forth between her face and his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. It wasn't long before she was screaming and begging for more.

Suddenly she stopped him and made a strange sound before apologizing. Both Dan and I thought he had hurt her. But she said, "No...I'm cumming..." I had never seen a woman respond to an orgasm that way. It did not seem fake. When she was through, she directed him to keep going, but to start slow because she was sensitive. But it didn't take long till she was begging for him to fuck her harder and harder.

Before she had a chance to cum again, Dan withdrew his cock. He licked on her nipples as his fingers found her clit and moved around in circles. He gently bit her body down to her inner thighs and teased her until she was pleading with him to eat her pussy. Dan knew how much I loved watching him do that. He started with the tip of his tongue moving in circles around her engorged clit. Her hands massaged his head, as she moaned in pleasure. "MMmm, Dan that feels so good." she acknowledged. I could see his tongue flick over her clit a little faster, then slow and circle it with his tongue again.

Mimi's back arched and she started to moan louder as her hands gripped the sides of his head. Dan closed his lips around her clit and began to alternate between sucking and flicking. Her body writhed and she screamed. "Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming again!" Dan didn't stop yet, he just started to suck a little faster until she told him to stop.

"I'm not faking. That was amazing." She took his hand and placed it on her chest to demonstrate how her heart pounded and raced. I honestly do not think she was faking orgasms. They sounded genuine and it made me proud of Dan. My panties were also completely soaked.

"I need a rest...lay back." She directed. She removed the condom and began stroking his cock again. Dan's chest rose and fell as he responded with small moans. She leaned away to get another condom as Dan placed his hand on his cock and started stroking to keep himself hard. She slipped on another condom with her mouth and sucked a bit more. I loved watching Dan bite his lip and acknowledge how good it felt to have his cock in a woman's mouth.

Dan flipped her onto her back again and started fucking her, this time harder. Mimi was breathless as she encouraged him. "Take me!" she said, "Take me! FUck me...Oh my god you are a good lay." His cock pumped into her faster and harder until she exploded into another screaming orgasm. Her fingernails gripped the muscles in his arms.

Before she could finish her orgasm, he lifted her by her waist and fell backward to position her on top of him. He let her raise herself up and down on his cock for a moment as he gripped her waist and raised his head to flick his tongue over her nipples. He then started to buck his hips and guide her up and down. She fell forward into a position that was off limits for me. I could see that Dan was aware that this was against the rules, but I did not want to stop it. I let them continue. He bucked his hips harder and the sound of her crotch meeting his groin was loud and incredibly hot. I heard Dan groan as if he was getting close to cumming, but he stopped himself because he wasn't ready. After, yet, another orgasm, Dan and mimi stopped to regain themselves. She had him stand up as she removed the condom and replaced it with a new one. This time she was on her knees and Dan, even more assertively, took a handful of her hair and pressed her head down on his cock. I could tell that the head of his cock met the back of her throat and I loved seeing him dominate her.

Finally he directed her to get on her hands and knees on the bed and he slowly penetrated her pussy with his hard cock from behind. He began to thrust in and out at a moderate pace. He reached around and used his fingers to play with her clit, moving them fast and causing her to moan even louder. He reached up and took her hair into a pony tail and tugged to pull her upwards toward him slightly. It was almost too much for me to take. I had been wearing a skirt and I felt my juices wetting my inner thighs. I resisted the urge to touch my throbbing clit because I knew I would explode immediately.

Their moans both grew and their breathing became labored. I could tell Dan was about to cum. He pumped a few more times and then warned, "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He withdrew his cock, removed the condom as she turned around to receive him, and jerk himself off, spurting hot cum all over her face. It ran down into her mouth where she swallowed it. "Mmmmmm"

Dan, still catching his breath collapsed onto the bed. "Fuck..." he whispered. I couldn't even speak, I was so turned on and so overstimulated by what I just saw. He got up and went to get in the shower while I stayed and talked to Mimi.

"You seriously are the best wife. He is very lucky...Hell, I am very lucky. Thank you for sharing, I almost forgot you were there."

Once Dan came out, fully clothed, I rushed him out and into the truck. We drove to a dark, unlit area off the road and I voraciously removed his clothes and my clothes, and then wrapped my mouth around his cock. I love giving him head and I couldn't wait to do it myself. I sucked until he was hard again and then jumped onto his cock with ease. I was so wet and slippery. I must have only had to bounce up and down on his cock three or four times before I exploded into an orgasm myself. He started to play with my clit as I was in the throes of it and I went directly into a second orgasm after only a few seconds.

That was 6 months ago and every day when I am alone in my bed, I play with my clit and recall the experience. I never get very far before I make myself cum because, even now as I write this, my pussy is dripping wet and my clit is throbbing as I clench my legs together. It was an experience I will never regret.

I hope you can use this yourself for your own enjoyment. As for me, I need to take care of myself...