Living Again Ch. 03

Story Info
Daughter helps mother overcome grief.
4.8k words
4.65
79.9k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, we had breakfast and then spent the morning laying around the house reading the Sunday paper, and looking over the ads. In the afternoon, we changed into sweats and went to the gym for a light work-out. I'd taken some physical education classes at college so I introduced her to some light free-weight exercises and then we used the treadmills.

After 20 minutes on the treadmill I could see my mother was starting to wear out, so I called it a day. As we drove home, the aroma of mingled sweat and massage oil permeated the car. It was a heady mixture of scents and it was combining with the sense of well-being and euphoria that I always get from working out. I could feel my pussy moistening as I drove.

When we walked in the door of the house, I looked at her and said "Take off your clothes. Now, go get the anal plug and the lubricant and come back here." I said.

While she did this, I went into my room and retrieved the strap-on dildo and removed my clothes. When I got back to the living room, she was seated on the edge of the couch, with the anal plug and lubricant on the table.

"Get on the floor!" I commanded. "Now, I want to see you put the plug in your ass."

Slowly she applied lubricant and forced it into her ass. I could see some small grimacing as she struggled to work it in. Soon, she had the large plug fully inserted into her ass.

"Now, come over here. I want you to lick my ass. Yes. That's it. Run your tongue around the edges. Now, nibble on it. Yes. That's it. Gently. Oh, that's oh. Now, stick your tongue in. Yesssss. Now, use your thumb and rub my clit. Yes. That's it". In no time, my breath was coming in short ragged gasps. "Yes! Oh, lick my ass. Lick me you slut. Taste my ass. Oh, yes." Soon, I could feel my orgasms starting to come. I could feel the contractions of my anus around her tongue. Squeezing the foreign invader as it slipped in and out of my ass. When I could take no more, I pushed her face away.

"That was amazing!" I said. "You really are showing some talent."

Slowly, and deliberately, I got up from the couch and put the dildo harness on and applied some lubricant. Then I reclined on the couch. Glancing at my mother, I instructed her to mount it. Slowly, she straddled it, sliding her pussy down along the thick cock. The musky scent of her excitement was intoxicating. I could see her breathing start to speed up as more and more of the dildo entered her. Finally, she was fully impaled upon it. I leaned forward and started kissing her throat, caressing the lobes of her ears. Lightly at first, and then with more vigor I traced the outlines of her ears with my tongue. While I was doing this, I lightly ran my nails up and down her spine. We continued this for some time. Intimately learning and knowing each other. Finally, my excitement grew to where I could no longer control myself. I grasped one breast in my hand and pulled her forward to me. Roughly I kissed her while kneading her breasts. We seemed to stay locked in this position forever. Then, she started slowly raising and lowering herself upon the dildo, fucking herself. The only sound in the room was our ragged breathing and the slap of her ass as she fully seated herself each time. Jamming the full length of the dildo inside her. Faster and faster she lowered and raised herself. On each up-stroke, I could see her juices glistening on the shaft. I could feel them trickling down my thighs.

"Oh my god!" she moaned. "Fuck me ma'am. Yeah! Fuck me. Fuck my pussy hard!"

I could see that she had her eyes closed. I could feel the tension rising in her body. As she started cumming, I grasped a large breast and started sucking on it, trying desperately to nurse, to draw strength from her. We were two writhing pieces of flesh, melded perfectly into one unit, moving in a perfect rhythm.

Quickly, before she had time to fully recover, I pushed her to the floor. "Get on your knees!" I commanded. "Now, crouch down." As she crouched over, I removed the anal plug from her ass. Reaching for the lubricant, I worked a generous amount into her ass. I then positioned myself behind her and brought the tip of the dildo up to her ass.

"Are you ready baby? Do you want me to do this?"

"Please ma'am. Please fuck my ass. I want it so bad."

Slowly, I pushed the dildo into her ass. I could see her straining as its huge size stretched her hole to the limit. Slowly, inch by inch, I worked the full 10 inches of the shaft into her ass.

"How do you like having this cock in your ass?" I inquired.

"Oh, ma'am, it feels so big. It feels so good. Please fuck me. Please fuck me with your cock." she implored.

Slowly, I started stroking the big dildo in and out of her ass. I'd never fucked someone in the ass before. It was an amazing sensation. The feeling of dominance and control over her was stunning. I was mesmerized, watching her anus shrink, and then expand around the fullness of the dildo as it moved in and out of her. I knew that there would be nothing she could do to more completely demonstrate her submission to my desires.

As the dildo moved in and out of her butt, she started moaning and cooing. I could tell from the sounds that she was thoroughly enjoying the experience.

"Stick your fingers in your pussy and rub your clit!" I whispered. She must have been anticipating the order. Without hardly adjusting her position she thrust her fingers into her sex. Now she was becoming a grunting, groaning animal. With each thrust of the dildo in her ass she became more and more excited.

"Please ma'am. Please don't spank me. I've been a good girl. Please?" she whimpered.

WHACK! I started spanking her ass. WHACK, WHACK, WHACK! The pain/pleasure from the ass fucking she was receiving combined with the stimulation to her pussy, and the spanking was too much. In seconds, she was screaming

"Fuck me ma'am! FUCK MY ASS HARD! FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING. FUCK ME HARDER!"

Over and over she shouted. At this point, my orgasms started. Each thrust into her ass was like being touched with a live wire. I wanted more! Somehow I found a way to fuck her ass even faster and harder.

Finally, I could take no more. I left the dildo buried in her ass, and lightly started running my hands over her back, her buttocks, and her breasts. As I stroked her flesh, I could feel her body to continue to shudder. I was pretty sure she was continuing to have orgasms.

At last, I pulled the strap-on out of her ass and took it off. I lay down next to her on the floor, crushing her body against mine. Kissing her wildly. Massaging her buttocks and kneading her breasts. She was kissing me back with abandon. Slowly, and tenderly, we relaxed in each others arms, exchanging delicate kisses, and warm hugs.

While we were cuddling together I felt a small sob shake her, and a tear sliding down our skin.

"What's the matter mom?"

"I'm sorry", she said smiling weakly, "I just started missing your father for a minute."

Over the next several weeks we fell into an easy routine. When she returned from work, we went to the gym together. While she worked out with a personal trainer, I used the equipment and got my own exercise in. Two nights a week, after the gym session, we attended a healthy cooking class at the local culinary school. On weekends, we spent time together. I found a decent salon and got her a really nice cut. We went through her wardrobe together, and started eliminating outdated and unflattering pieces.

Between the workouts she was receiving at the gym, and at home, she started losing weight. By mid-summer, she had lost 20 pounds and was continuing to drop 2-3 pounds per week. Her physical transformation was starting to have a great effect. I could see that she was becoming more relaxed and happier. She wasn't morose and down all of the time. I ran into a co-worker of hers while shopping one day and she just raved about the changes that had come over my mother. When she pressed me for the details of how she was managing it, I just smiled and said "Diet and Exercise".

As well as things were going, I was still worried. I was trying to figure out in my head what the impact would be when I returned to college in the fall. You see, the tears weren't coming as often, but they were still coming.

One evening, while we were at the gym, I noticed a woman closely observing my mother as she went through her work-out. I thought I'd noticed her sneaking glances other times, but wrote it off as paranoia. Tonight, however, she seemed entranced. Slowly, I worked my way towards her. When I was next to her, I said:

"Quite a change in my mother this summer isn't there?"

Startled, she looked up. She had been focusing so intently she hadn't noticed my approach. She was a pretty woman with dark hair and a dazzling white smile. Her body had a mature build with nicely shaped hips and a full rounded chest. I thought she was totally scrumptious.

"Oh, yes. I was just admiring how well she's doing." she explained.

"Are you a friend of hers?"

"Oh, no... Well, you see she reminds me of someone I knew in college. I noticed her the first time she came in with you."

"Someone you loved?" I guessed.

"Well, you certainly got to that quickly", she said flushing. "Yes. She's very much like someone I loved."

"Listen", I said, "my mother has to work overtime tomorrow evening. Why don't you and I have coffee next door? How about 8:00 PM?"

"That would be very nice."

The next evening, after my work-out I went to the coffee shop next door and met her. We introduced ourselves, and she told me that her name was Angela Madsen. As we enjoyed our coffees, she started to tell me about herself.

"When I started college, I was a virgin. I was raised in a medium sized town in Kansas, and things were kept pretty tightly under control. Honestly, I wasn't super interested in boys the way my friends were. I thought at the time, it was because the boys in our town were a bunch of lame hicks, only interested in getting laid. Of course, what I found in college were a bunch of educated jerks, only interested in getting laid..."

"I went to college here in Chicago. My roommate in college was named Zoe, and she looked very much like your mother."

"After college, I moved back to Kansas. My father, who owned a very large paving company, introduced me to one of his salesmen. The salesman and I were married a few months later. It only took me about three months into the marriage to realize that I'd made a terrible mistake. The man that I thought was kind and caring, was actually a gifted actor, interested in nothing more than inheriting the family business. Unfortunately, by time I made my realization I was pregnant with my daughter. After my parents died, and 20 years of marriage, I caught him screwing a woman in our bed. I'd always known he was being unfaithful, but I'd managed to ignore it up until then."

"Unfortunately, for my husband, he had forgotten that my father had left the business to me. So, I fired him from his position as president of the company and had him served with divorce papers the next day. I thought I was going to end up paying a pretty hefty divorce settlement, but the private investigator hired by my attorney found out that the woman he'd been screwing was the local divorce magistrate's wife. No attorney in our town would represent him and he got nothing in the settlement."

"After the divorce was finalized, I sold the paving business and moved back here to Chicago in March" Angela said.

"Tell me about your daughter", I asked.

"Oh, she's a wonderful girl. She's named Beverly. Beverly Jean actually, but we call her Jeannie. She attends college in Boulder."

"What is she like?" I asked, although I knew a lot more of the answer than I suspected she did.

"Oh, you'd like her. She's very pretty, and has a very nice personality. She's very concerned about people and always trying to help. She's volunteering in the Peace Corps this summer to start a micro venture capital foundation in Ethiopia".

"I think I would like her. Tell me about your roommate Zoe." I said

She stared at me, as though not quite certain whether she should share this part of herself with a stranger, but I kept quiet and stared back into her eyes. She leaned in towards me and I saw her slump down a little, becoming in that instant smaller and defeated.

"When I first moved in with her, I developed a huge crush on her. She was so vibrant and alive! She had a wonderful gift of making whoever she was with feel important and special. I was so naïve. It didn't even occur to me that we could fall in love. After a few months, I met a boy named Jeremy. He was on the football team, and a major personage on campus. We went out a few times. On our third date, we were sitting in his car when he told me to put out or get out. I couldn't believe it. Screaming and crying, I got out of the car, and ran all of the way back to the dorm. When I got back to our room, Zoe was watching a movie on TV. I ran past her and threw myself sobbing on my bed.

After a few minutes I felt her crawl on to the bed beside me and start cuddling me. As I was blubbering through my explanation, she slowly stroked my hair, calming me down. Finally, I was able to regain some composure. I told her that I was so lonely, and felt so unloved.

Zoe looked at me with her huge brown eyes and told me she loved me. The next thing I knew, we were kissing and then making love. It was so wonderful! I finally knew the part that had been missing from my life. The next few years were the best of my life." As Angela said this, tears formed in the corners of her eyes and she stopped to blow her nose.

"And then?" I said softly.

"And then Zoe died in our senior year. She was coming back to school from spring break when the car she was riding in skidded into a bridge abutment and she was killed instantly."

From the mechanical tone in her voice, I could tell that even after 20 years she was still horribly hurt.

"I'm so sorry." Her story was having a devastating effect on me. I tried to imagine how I would continue if something happened to Jeannie. Somehow I just couldn't imagine it how I would go on. When I tried to look at my heart, and imagine it without that part present I was so hurt. At last, I really understood what my mother was going through.

"I spent the rest of the school year half doped on valium. I suppose I met Frank, my husband, when I was still in shock from her death." She said, continuing on. "I'd like to think that explains my poor judgment" she said smiling weakly. "Anyhow, so much for me. Tell me about yourself and your mother."

I told her about my parents, and my father's death. I also told her about the state I had found my mother in when I returned from college. I told her how I had started to help my mother get herself back together after my father's death. I left out the part about us being lovers.

As we finished our coffee, I invited Angela to have dinner out with us later that week.

That night, I went home and made love to my mother. It was unlike any other time, filled with a tenderness and gentleness that we'd never had before. This night, my mother comforted me as the tears rolled down my cheeks.

On the night we went to dinner, I pushed my mother just a little harder to dress nicely, and then, pleading lack of time, I went dressed pretty plainly.

I needn't have worried. When we arrived, I could tell that Angela wasn't looking at me.

We had a nice dinner. My mother and Angela exchanged life stories, albeit without some of the more personal and wrenching details from each of them. While they were talking, I intensely focused myself on appearing serene and pleasant. Inside, my head and heart were in turmoil over the many possible outcomes I saw ahead. As the evening wore on they chatted happily, even sharing a dessert.

Over the next few weeks, Angela always stopped and talked to my mother when we saw each other in the gym. Angela and Mom also started talking to each other on the phone several times a week. Mostly, it was innocuous things like how my nephews were doing, or what Angela had heard from her daughter. One night, when Angela wasn't at the gym, I noticed my mother was pretty listless. Her demeanor pretty much confirmed what I was beginning to suspect. My mother had become taken with Angela.

The next time we saw Angela, I invited her to our house for dinner the following Friday. The night of the dinner, I prepared the meal. A Caesar salad and a nice pasta dish served with chicken breasts. I also got a loaf of wonderful fresh French bread and a bottle of very nice Merlot.

I arranged with a girlfriend of mine to call me 5 minutes before Angela was to arrive. When my friend called, I made terribly concerned sounds and told my mother that my friend had an emergency that I had to go help her with.

As Angela arrived, I was walking out the door. I quickly explained and apologized. I spent the night at my friend's house, eating pizza and watching movies.

*******************************

When my daughter left and Angela arrived, I was thrilled at the chance to be alone with her. I'm old enough to recognize the symptoms of infatuation, and I had all of them. I hate being infatuated. It's all highs or lows. There's nothing in between:Angela is wonderful and charming. She likes me. No, she doesn't like me because I'm unworthy. Wait, no, she seemed pleased to see me today. No, yesterday she was distracted and distant... I wonder why she didn't call last night? But, as I said, I could recognize the symptoms and even if I can't totally master the thoughts running through my head, I can at least control them. I knew that Angela found me attractive. I could see it in her eyes when she sneaked looks at me from across the gym. The night we had dinner out she was totally focused on me. I think our waiter could have walked up to the table naked and she would have just said she didn't want any more water.

When I let Angela into the house she was literally a ray of sunshine entering. The setting sun was shining through the entry way. Angela was wearing a simple sun dress with a strand of pearls. The sun shone through her dress giving me a wonderfully erotic vision of her hips and legs. It was glorious. I could feel myself go flush momentarily as I took the view in.

As I welcomed Angela, I poured us both some wine, and served dinner. I noticed that even though my daughter had set the table for three, she had only prepared two chicken breasts. So much for her friend's emergency I thought. The realization that my daughter doing this for me made me realize again how wonderful a person she was, and how proud I was of her.

As we ate our dinner, we talked of unimportant things. I think I was so in love with hearing her voice that nothing else really registered. After finishing our dinner, we sat at the table together; enjoying the wine and watching the sun go down. The sun was shining directly behind her head, illuminating her hair and framing her beautiful face. The effect was truly angelic.

As the last rays of the sun shone over the horizon, Angela asked me what my plans and hopes for the future were. I was scared and nervous. I thought about making some sort of non-committal reply."Oh, I'll just take life one day at a time", or"I'll just have to see what life brings." I decided that life was too short, and that I should trust my heart.

With my heart hammering in my ears, I said: "I was hoping we would spend the rest of our lives together."My God, did I actually say that? How could I have been so forward? What will she think of me now?

When she didn't immediately reply, I finished the last swallow of my wine and took my glass and plate to the sink. I didn't know what to do, so I stood there at the sink, filling it with hot soapy water. Standing with my back to her, warm tears streaming down my face. Slowly, I felt her come behind me and encircle me in her arms. She hugged me tightly, and then she whispered softly into my ear:

12