Living Arrangements Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter One: Signing the Lease.
3k words
4.38
24.1k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Signing the Lease

Disclaimer: These are consenting adults, even if it doesn't seem like it at every moment. I believe in the importance of safe sex, but might skip it for erotica between fictional characters.

Amy idly brushed a loose strand of red-gold hair behind one ear, lost in a daydream. She was thinking of Patrick. They had been dating for less than two weeks, but it already seemed hard to imagine being without him. She thought of the chiseled muscle of his chest and arms, his thin lips, sometimes set in an earnest line, sometimes quirking up in a mocking smile under those piercing green eyes surrounded by tiny smile lines. She thought of the slight curl of his glossy black hair, his lean legs and perfect butt in tight jeans, and those long fingers that knew just what to do, and she shivered a little standing behind the Taco Bell cash register.

They had met at a college party, and she had given it up that night. She blushed to herself, thinking she was usually such a good girl. But she remembered tugging him by the arm, pulling him down into her kiss in the spare bedroom, spreading her legs eagerly and fumbling with his zipper. And when he took her, hard and slow, the way he stretched her and made her burn all over. It wasn't the jungle punch, or at least not mostly that. He was perfect, well spoken and polite and attentive. He had a good job and fantastic looks and the air of a man who knows and demands just what he likes. It just wasn't fair that her parents couldn't approve. He was only thirty, it's not like he was old enough to be her father. It was past time she moved out anyhow. She had graduated high school, decided to put off college and have some fun. But by the time she made her car payments and maybe went to the mall and the movies once or twice there just wasn't much paycheck left.

She glanced over at her reflection in the glass of the drive-thru window. Her narrow waist and proud chest looked good even in a purple uniform. She was a natural ginger, with pouty lips like a movie star and baby blues under long lashes. And she wasn't stupid; she just liked to have a little bit of fun. Why was she stuck here in this dull fast food hell? She glanced up at the clock: only eighty-six minutes to the end of her shift. Then maybe she could see Patrick, or at least get away from here. Maybe there would be another customer soon.

Patrick was thinking about Amy too, but he wasn't thinking about their future. He was trying to decide how to break things off without hurting the girl too badly. It was a shame really; she was a natural redhead, with silky pubes and a pussy that could squeeze like a honeyed vise. Her breasts were a good handful, and perky with big areolas and nipples that stood up at attention before he ever kissed them. She was a ten and knew it, but acted more like a cute, sexy kid than any kind of ice queen.

But he was thirty and she was nineteen, still living at home and working Taco Bell. He was moving up at the office, and thinking about buying a house. Her parents thought he was robbing their cradle. She still had a curfew! And every time he went to pick her up he imagined her Dad getting out a shotgun. Even if that wasn't a problem, she still thought it was exciting to be able to drink a beer. Her plans didn't go much past the weekend. Did they really have any kind of future as a pair? No, she was a sweet, sweet fuck, but that's all she was going to be. It's better to get this over with before the girl gets too attached. She was already getting all starry-eyed. Soon she'd be window shopping for engagement rings. He pulled out his phone and sent her a text, asking her to come to his place after work to talk. He was only a little surprised when her response came back in under ten seconds: "YES! XOXO"

Amy had brought a change of clothes to work just in case, and as soon as she punched the clock she made a quick dash to the bathroom to change. The underwear was the most important thing, because the clothes would be coming off. She slipped into a matching push up and thong panties, black with a little lace, setting the ladies up and in place. She had chosen a tight green angora sweater that wasn't the least bit slutty, but still left nothing to the imagination, and a loose black skirt cut just above the knee. It would be just perfect for him to slide his hands under. A pair of black strappy heels finished the look. At five four, there was no chance she'd be taller than his six feet. She had worn a little makeup to work, but she painted on some bright red lip liner and was ready to go.

Driving her Neon over to his apartment, it occurred to her to wonder what he wanted to talk about. "Maybe he is freaked out about my parents? That doesn't make me happy either," she thought to herself. "It would be perfect if I could just move in with him. It is way too soon to ask, though, isn't it?" She dismissed that thought, but then she came back to it and turned it over in her head. "Maybe if I asked him real nicely he would say yes. I could scare him away, but he likes me. At worst he'll just say no, right?" She resolved to ask him about it. It made her nervous and she felt goose bumps at the idea he might say yes.

He didn't kiss her when she came in, and that made her pout a little and wonder if he had bad news. He did definitely look her up and down though, and he liked what he saw. "Hi Amy! Have a seat." He patted the love seat next to him. "We should talk." There was something about his tone, she didn't like, but she decided to go forward with her plan. Why not? "Alright, love. Actually I wanted to talk to you, too."

"You did?" He seemed quite surprised by her announcement, but she plunged ahead.

"I was wondering if..." She paused, gathering her courage, and then started again. "I know my parents haven't gotten used to us dating yet, and they're a little..." That seemed like the wrong way to start, so she just blurted it out. "I was wondering if I could move in here?" He was silent for a long pause, and she rushed in to fill the silence, talking quickly. "I know it's really soon and we haven't been dating very long, but if I moved out of my parents house then they wouldn't have anything to say about it. And, and I've wanted to move out for a while already, but every place wants a security deposit and a whole month's rent in advance and I just..." She trailed off and decided to give him doe eyes and the pleading, pouting look she used to give her parents when she wanted candy at the grocery store check out. He didn't answer for a while.

Patrick was thinking it over. This girl was smoking hot. He'd have plenty of fabulous sex for a little while if he said yes. But did he really want a nineteen year old live in? Would this be the end of poker nights and watching football in his boxers? What if he couldn't stand her when he got to know her better? She seemed both cute and sweet, but there was only so much you could learn from a few conversations. He looked her up and down, hesitating. She had her leg curled under her on his love seat, skirt hiked up on her perfect thigh. Her tits were pressing out on the fabric of her sweater like an invitation, and she was looking up at him with big, blue eyes, waiting for his decision. Could he really say no? Suddenly a sneaky, crafty thought came into his mind. She was begging him to let her move in. If she was really serious, she would agree to whatever he liked. He could be really unreasonable, and it wouldn't matter. If she got furious and stormed off, it would be 'mission accomplished'. He picked up a notebook and a pen from the coffee table and flipped it open to a blank page. He looked at her pleading face again, and his heart melted just a little. But he did his best to try to sound very serious and a little stern when he finally spoke.

"You are right, it is very soon. We have hardly begun to really get to know each other." He paused for a long moment. "If you are going to move in here, we will have to have a lease agreement, too." The smile that lit up her face was dazzling, and he almost wanted to toss aside the notebook. But he didn't.

"That's alright of course. Thank you!" She wanted to throw her arms around him and kiss him, but something in his look told her it wasn't time yet.

"I am going to write up our lease agreement one item at a time. I want you to read each one out loud and then initial it to show you agree. We can print out two copies later, okay?"

She looked at him very earnestly and nodded okay. He grinned, half to himself and half to her and started writing. He wondered how many items he would get through before she slapped him and walked out. He handed her the notebook and she read the first item.

"In this agreement, "you" refers to Patrick and "I" or "me" refers to Amy." Amy looked at Patrick, puzzled for a moment, before going on. "One. You agree that I may live at your place. I agree that while I am living under your roof I will follow all your rules." He watched her closely. Her face flared with anger and he smiled at her, daring her to object. "That sounds like something my Dad would say" she objected. His smile didn't slip a bit. "I am not your Dad." He made eye contact, wondering if she would give up this quickly. She blushed and her gaze dropped. "No, you aren't" she mumbled. "Alright." She initialed the line and handed it back quickly.

Now for something just a little more fun, he thought to himself. He scribbled a second line and handed it back.

"Two. I will contribute half of each of my paychecks to your beer fund." She looked a little shocked, but thought about it for a moment and initialed it. She smiled weakly and asked "You will feed me, I hope?" He nodded and took the notebook back from her. Patrick prepared himself to be slapped and thought 'now for the fun part'. He wrote out the third item.

"Three." She read it and choked a little. "Are you serious?"

"Yes. It seems perfectly reasonable to me." She glared daggers at him, but went on.

"Three. Instead of paying you rent, I will give good head whenever I am told to and my pussy and my asshole will always be available for your use." She stopped and looked at him. "You want me to pay rent in sex?"

He didn't even blink. "Yes, and it had better be good sex or you'll be out on your ass." He didn't let it show, but he was grinning inside. This would be the moment when she walked out. Hopefully there wouldn't be too much yelling and screaming first. But, much to his surprise, she thought about it for a moment, initialed it and handed it back. He had been sure she wouldn't stand for that one! Alright, what else could he add to the agreement? He had beer money and unlimited sex. He wrote down item four and handed it back.

Amy read his next demand and nearly dropped the notebook. How did he know? She read out loud in a quavering voice "Four. If I break any of the first three rules, or if I anger you in any way, you have the right to whip my ass. If I behave like a naughty child, you should deal with me like one." She bit her lip and looked down. How many times had she bent over for her Dad's paddle and wished that it had been someone more interesting? For as long as she could remember she had dreamed about a man who could command her and punish her and do with her exactly what he wanted. But she hadn't ever told anyone. How did he know? She crossed her legs, trying to hide her excitement but revealing it instead. She initialed the line and handed it back, shyly.

She looked up at him, expecting him to write his next command. But instead he was just looking at her, dumbfounded. He didn't even look happy. Wasn't this what he wanted? If he didn't want it maybe he didn't think she would agree and he wanted her gone. Was that it? Or maybe that is what he wanted; he just didn't think he could have it. Yes, that was it. Amy looked at him with some sympathy.

"Are there more?" she asked very sweetly.

"No, I think that will do." He seemed rather surprised.

"May I write some more?" she asked. He seemed rather surprised, but handed her the notebook with a nod. She looked at him thoughtfully. He wasn't happy. What was the point if he wasn't going to enjoy it? And what was she going to write? She hadn't thought that through. To buy some time, she wrote "Lease Agreement" across the top. I'm not really leasing an apartment, she thought to herself. He is leasing me. She felt very warm and a little flushed at that thought, but it gave her an idea of how to continue. She looked up and made eye contact, faking more confidence than she felt.

"Five. This agreement will be for one year for the date of signing. If you are tired of me after one year, you may end this agreement." She looked at him and smiled and went on with a pause to show it was no longer part of the agreement: "I won't be tired of you." She saw him smile. Maybe he didn't believe that anyone would agree to this. But she would. She would show him just how perfect she could be. But there was one thing.

"Six. You will look after my well-being and welfare as well as you reasonably can." Pause. "I'll want you to initial that one."

He nodded and initialed line six and handed the notebook back. She smiled at him, relieved. Very suddenly she wondered what she was getting into. Was this a good idea? She didn't show it to Patrick, but she grinned naughtily to herself. It's too late now. Now is the time to commit. She wrote a bit and looked Patrick directly in the eye to deliver the last item.

"Seven. I agree to pay you a security deposit. I will pay you one month's rent in advance in good head, and the use of my pussy and asshole. You will decide when you have received enough. You will also have the right to whip my ass to your satisfaction twice before I move in: once to show me what it feels like, and twice to show me how serious you are about your rules being followed." After reading that line, she smiled confidently at Patrick and initialed it with a flourish.

"Will there be anything else?" she asked saucily.

Patrick looked at her with a mixture of awe and disbelief. Was she for real? Well, there was only one way to find out. He snapped his fingers.

"Yes. On your knees." He pointed to the floor at his feet. She dropped gracefully to an easy kneel at his feet, and instinctively looked down, her red gold locks falling over her face. He lifted her chin, past the bulge in his trousers to meet his eyes.

"You understand that I will hold you to every item of your lease?"

She nodded gravely. "Yes, sir." Sir? Where had that come from?

"Good." He unzipped his trousers and freed his cock. He looked down at her. "Put your hands over your head." She obeyed immediately. He reached down and lifted her green sweater up over her head, revealing her breasts presented in her lacy black push up bra. Her sweater tangled in her hands for a moment and he considered leaving it there. Then he lifted it up and tossed it aside. He reached down and pinched her hardened nipples tight, lifting her up and drawing a gasp before letting her go.

"Suck it off, and be sure to swallow my load." He watched her obey, her lips tight together, pressing against his head and then parting. He felt her tongue tease his tip as her lips slid down towards his balls. He didn't think it would take her long to get him off. He leaned back and sighed as she got to work at her fellatio. This could work out very well indeed.

Working at his cock, Amy felt it tickle the back of her throat. She pressed on, fighting her gag reflex to take him as deep as she possibly could. She wondered what exactly she had gotten herself into. She heard him click on the television to watch a baseball game while she worked. She wanted to feel angry, but instead she felt a burn of shame and humiliation. It was intense, and she redoubled her efforts sliding up and down on his manhood. As she felt his spurt of orgasm and struggled to catch and swallow it all, she thought to herself 'well, this won't be boring!'