Living Arrangements Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick felt her body go limp as the muscles inside her suddenly squeezed and massaged him. Oh, she was good. He let her fall back against the wall and grabbed her waist above her hips, pressing his face into her cleavage. He started ramming her again and again. "That's right you horny bitch, I'm gonna pound your slit while you scream my name." Amy had never stopped screaming his name. "I'm gonna fill up all your holes and I'll whip you until you don't know whether to beg for more or beg for mercy." Then Patrick stopped talking and just pounded her, feeling close to shooting his load.

Amy felt him explode inside her, watching his face show his pleasure. She reluctantly stopped herself from joining him, although she easily could have disobeyed. Oh she wanted him! She wanted more! Instead she screamed out "Patrick" one more time and tried to move her hips and her pussy lips to milk every drop of cum from him. He backed away from the wall, lifted her off of him, set her down on the floor facing him. He kissed her once, lightly, on the lips. Then he spun her around, slapped her bottom hard and growled, laughing: "Go make me a sandwich, woman." As Amy walked slowly to the kitchen, her hips swayed to the tune of her inner slut. She had never, ever felt so owned.

12