Living Arrangements Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kitty approached a million options raced through my mind as to how I would ultimately have her and how Barbara was going to be involved. Suddenly it came to me and with that image in my mind I stepped back to sit at the edge of a recliner. It was to be a simple start with Pet helping Kitty to fuck me.

Once I was seated with my legs slightly spread and well balanced I instructed Kitty to straddle me facing away but not to move. When she'd assumed her position I called Barbara over telling her to kneel before us. Once Barbara was in place I told her to take my cock in hand and to aim it at Kitty's hairless center.

"Lower yourself," I told Kitty instructing her to do so slowly but to stop when she felt my hard end poised at her entrance.

It took only a few seconds before I felt Kitty's hot tight young cunt enveloping my cock head and then she froze. For some time she remained still as did we all until I sensed her leg muscles beginning to tremble and her ass trying to sink lower. That is when I told Barbara that it was up to her to set the pace and for her to fuck her daughter upon me by manipulating her hips.

"Yes Master," Pet replied understanding exactly what I meant as she placed her hands each on one of Kitty's thighs and began to depress them forcing my fat cock inwards into her slut daughter.

Within a few more seconds Barbara was setting the pace and the depth to which I was impaling Kitty. When Barbara stopped pressing down Kitty would flex her straining legs to rise again.

"Ahhh," Kitty sighed feeling her self stretching to accommodate my girth. "More..., Momma, more...," she began to plead as her mother tortured her with only slow shallow penetrations.

"More, baby...," Pet teased, "Do you want more, can you handle more?"

"Yessss,...fuck! Fuck me, Momma....Please," Kitty begged in a demanding tone as she placed her hands on Pet's shoulders to steady her unsteady legs.

Pet couldn't resist her own delight and on the very next depression she had my fat root further still up her baby girl's twat with only Kitty's hymen blocking my way to her cervix.

"OHHH God...,Yessss..., Fuck," Kitty screamed as she tried her best to bounce herself onto me more than what her mother was allowing. "Momma,...do it! Please...fuck...do it!"

"Fuck her good, Pet," I ordered. "Make sure the whore never forgets her first fucking!"

That was all it took and from that point on Kitty was nothing more than a pile of flesh to Pet as she bounced her daughter up and down on me without the slightest regard for how massive my cock was within the young inexperienced girl.

Kitty's sounds and language weren't even coherent any more. She was just groans and moans, shrieks and screams as Pet made it to where all but my nuts where up her daughter's hole.

"Come on you little Bitch," Pet began. "Take it, fuck him, get fucked," she continued losing her self to the situation. "Milk that nasty cock, fertilize your whore cunt, she wailed completely out of control.

I was loving this, my two slaves totally lost to their primal needs. They weren't even mother and daughter anymore just desperate female flesh, whores needing to climax, and ready to do whatever it took.

Well anything and everything is exactly what I had them do that weekend; for me, to me, and even to each other. By Monday everyone was spent and well satisfied. As it turned out some weeks later, in our own way we all celebrated the announcement that Kitty was pregnant. Soon my slaves will have a new master or mistress to serve.

12