Living as a Maid Ch. 01

Story Info
A young submissive learns to serve her Master.
2.1k words
4.1
35.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was near the middle of August, and I was sitting aboard the train that was taking me towards my Master, his home, and my destiny. The end of my normal life. As I watched the country through the window, my mind wandered in the depths of my memory, reminding me of all that had lead me to being there.

It had begun nine months ago, when I began exploring all sorts of fantasies I had, reading countless erotic stories and caressing myself imagining I was the girl in the stories. Among the stories, bondage stories were my favorite. I began searching more and more into this subject, to the point of wanting to become a submissive myself.

Then I began searching for online chats about bondage, until finally I found a free dating website for BDSM-orientated people. It is there I met Him. The one Man that knew, in a few messages, win my young heart and convince me that, sooner or later, I was going to end up kneeling before Him, ready to obey any order He would give me.

For a few months we exchanged e-mails, pictures, fantasies, we saw each other through chats and cams. I remember masturbating for hours in front of my cam, just for his eyes to see. Then, one day, the day I turned 21, He gave me a unique birthday gift : He offered me to come and spend an entire year, or even more if I wanted to, servicing Him as His very own submissive and maid.

I hesitated and considered His offer for 3 days, and began my preparations on the following day. I had told my parents countless times already that I had found a boyfriend, and said I was going to live with him, starting in summer. It wasn't a lie, but the kind of boyfriend I would be with wouldn't have had their approbation. I then spent the entire month of July preparing for the big day. When it finally came, I was shaking in anxiety as I boarded my last train in Paris.

The sound of the train slowing down made my heart sink. I had arrived at my destination. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the train as soon as it arrived. Then I went to our meeting point, and waited there. It was around 3 PM, and the sun was high in the sky. Then He came, and I finally got to see Him for the first time. He was looking older than me, maybe 35 when I was 21. He had mid-length brown hair, was wearing black trousers, a sleeveless white shirt, and black shoes. His face was slightly angular, strong and masculine, and His eyes were steel-gray. I must have looked so fragile in front of Him, a young girl with auburn hair, green eyes and wearing the little summer dress He had requested. He walked towards me, and without a word kissed me on my lips. I could only kiss Him back, transfixed by His presence.

He grabbed my bag and lead me towards His car. He opened the trunk of the black sports-car, threw my bag in it, and then opened the passenger door for me. I sat, and we rode silently towards His home. I smiled and looked in His direction each time He fondled my knee, too nervous to say anything.

Then we arrived at the entrance of His house. It was perched atop a small hill, in the middle of the country. It was beautiful, and the sun was bathing it, making it an awesome sight rather than the frightful one you would expect from the place I was going to spend at least a complete year in servitude. My Master parked the car in front of the house, and as we both walked away from it, He spoke to me for the first time.

- Anya, welcome to your new home. We are in a completely remote area here, so no need to be shy about who we are. Understood?

I nodded, and added, Yes, Master.

- Good. I don't think I need to remind you of the rules, now do I?

- No, Master. Always address you as Master, always knock at the door when you're in a room and I need to enter it, never enter your office if you are in it apart from real emergencies. Always be ready for you, and obey your orders as if my life depended upon my obedience.

- Good girl. He smiled, and then continued : I will show you around the house, and give you the keys to the parts of the house you'll need to access for your chores.

- Understood, Master

He chuckled sensing my nervousness, and added :

- Don't worry, my sweet pet, you'll do fine. Besides, I'm not going to punish you for being untrained. You'll worry about making mistakes and being punished for it in a few months."

I swallowed and followed Him in the house. He showed me the big living room, the vast dining room, the kitchen and its numerous cooking pots, frying pans and such, with which I was certainly going to be quite familiar with over the next months. Then came the main bathroom, his bedroom and the king-sized bed, his private bathroom, my considerably smaller private bedroom, my private bathroom, and finally the basement. It was composed of two separate rooms, one of which housed a particularly impressive collection of fine wines, some dating back to the year of my birth, and the other was a well-furnished dungeon. I watched intently at torturing devices, restraints, paddles, whips and gags that were around me. My Master chuckled, and said :

- Believe me, you will get to know each and every one of these. But until then, you'll start your maid duties. Go back to your room, and put on a uniform. You'll find plenty of them in your wardrobe. You're free to pick up your underwear yourself from the dresser. Once you're ready, bring me your clothes and I'll store them safely away, with your bag. Once done, familiarize yourself with the kitchen and start cooking something for dinner. Nothing too heavy, the day's been hot. Understood?

- Change to a uniform, give you my clothes, and start cooking. Understood, Master.

- Good. Now get to it."

I went to my room, and undressed quickly, tossing aside my 2-inches heeled shoes. Then I opened my wardrobe, and stared incredulously at the uniforms. I reached out and touched them, admiring the silky feel of the material. I pulled a set out of the wardrobe, and laid it on the bed. It had a lace-up top, a black skirt and white lace petticoats. On the front of the skirt was a white frilly apron. On the bottom of the wardrobe I found six pairs of identical black high-heeled shoes. They had five inches long heels, as well as ankle straps. Then I opened the drawers of my dresser, pulling out a neatly folded maid cap. Then came a black lingerie set, with a lace bra, thong and matching garter belt. I completed it with white seamed sheer stockings, and got dressed.

I put on the bra first, adjusting it to my B-cup breasts. I couldn't help but shudder as the soft material brushed over my sensitive nipples. I slid in the garter belt and stockings, marveling at their quality and feel against my skin. Then came the thong, barely hiding my shaved pussy. Next I put on the top of my uniform, and discovered the soft cloth was in fact hiding a corset I could lace from the front. I laced it as tight as I dared, which meant not much. Then I attached the petticoats to the top, moaning as they brushed against my bare tights. The skirt could be attached to the corset the same way the petticoats were.

I brushed my hair and attached them in a ponytail, before adjusting on my little cap. I smiled at myself, barely recognizing the shy student I had been beneath the sultry maid outfit. The final touch was a pair of white lace gloves I had found in the dresser.

I picked up my clothes and went out of my room, a bit unsettled by my high heels. When He saw me, my Master stared at me for a good minute, smiling. He held out his hand, and I gave him my former clothes. He nodded approvingly, and said :

- Little one, I think I'm going to love having you around the house. Now get to cooking, I'll take care of these.

I nodded and went to the kitchen, browsing the drawers and closets, as well as the refrigerator, learning where everything went. Then I began preparing a summer salad, comprising a salad, maize, mozarella, tomatoes and such. Afterwards, I set the table, and called my Master.

He walked in and smiled, seeing me all stiff and waiting for his orders. He looked at me and said :

- This looks delicious, my pet. But I must say, it pales in comparison to you. Then, as I blushed, He added : Serve the both of us some of this salad, and sit down. I did as ordered, and sat down, smiling. We began to ate, and my Master explained to me the various rules and my duties as the house maid. For instance, I was to wake up at seven sharp each morning, prepare His breakfast, and wake Him up at half past seven. The rules and duties were rather sound, but for each and every of them there was a catch, a twist that made it the task of a submissive rather than a "normal" person. For instance, I was to wake Him up by sucking His cock.

When we were done eating I placed the dishes in the dishwasher, and came back to my Master, who beckoned me to sit on his knee, whilst He was watching the news on the television. He began caressing my tights, and I pressed myself against Him. With a sigh he turned to kiss me, and I felt His hand creep up behind my skirt. I moaned under his kiss.

All of a sudden he switched off the television and took me in his arms. He carried me to His room, hugging me tenderly. I could feel my heart beating hard in my chest. My nipples were hard against my bra, and I could feel my pussy already wet with excitation.

I moaned and kissed Him again as His hands were now fumbling with the laces of my corset. As He finally got it off me, I kicked my uniform aside, and started unbuttoning His shirt. He pushed me on the bed, stripped naked, and joined me.

He stripped me of my undies apart from my garter belt, and started kissing my body, first on my mouth, then my neck, my chest, my breasts, all the way down to my aching pussy. I moaned and could not help but grab His head in my hands, my head arched back in pleasure.

He suddenly stopped, and rose on the bed, bringing His cock near my mouth. I knew what He expected, and sticked out my tongue, slowly licking His already hard pole. Then I opened my mouth, taking only the head of His cock in, salivating on it, savoring its taste. I moaned as He started pushing His hips forward, pushing His tool deeper in my mouth. I began to suck on His cock, accepting more and more of it in, until I felt it reaching my throat.

I sucked His cock, moaning, wanting to please Him. But He stopped and, without a word, parted my legs, before plunging His member inside my waiting pussy. I almost came right there and then, just feeling Him, at last, in me. He fucked me, bringing me closer and closer to my first orgasm with Him. I heard His passionate grunts of pleasure, and when I finally came, I could feel His cock pulsing into me.

We held each other for what seemed like hours, both content and in love with each other. Then, still panting, He said :

- My pet, I love you. And this feeble expression is not enough to tell you how much I love you. But more refined ways will wait until tomorrow. Now grab your clothes and go back to your room, and get some rest. Remember, tomorrow, half past seven, I want to feel that little mouth of yours on my cock when I wake up.

- Yes, Master.

I don't know why I was crying when leaving the room. Maybe it was pain, because I was not a girl to Him, I was a little sub, little more than furniture to Him. But maybe it was pleasure, for these exact reasons. As I drifted off to sleep, I was smiling. I had found my place.

I was Anya, my Master's little pet.