Living Dolls: The Director's Cut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarshAlien
MarshAlien
2,711 Followers

Still, my whining worked. On Wednesday night, with Mom and Dad already gone, I got my reward for my coming exile. I'd been looking forward to the evening ever since I got home late Tuesday night, and my anticipation only increased when Karen ordered me to do the supper dishes and then wait downstairs until she called. Finally, I heard her and took the stairs two at a time.

"Ooh, somebody's a little excited," she said, as she stood with her back to the closed door to our bedroom watching me gasp for breath. I was a little disappointed, to be honest; I'd been expecting a sexy nightie or something similar, and here she was dressed in a big old bathrobe and gray sweat pants, carrying a book she was reading.

"I'm sleeping in the guest room," she smiled. "Tomorrow's for me and the girls, so tonight's for you. And one more thing, the girls in there don't know the word 'no.'"

I was getting a big grin on my face.

"In fact," she said, "all they know is 'Yes, Master.' Now, wait until I'm back downstairs before you knock on the door."

Ten seconds later, I heard two oddly familiar voices cry out "Yes, Master" in response to my knock.

I opened the door and found myself unable to go any further. A pair of naked women was lying on the bed in front of me. I could only see the legs of one of them, because she was lying on her back with her head away from the door and because the other woman was lying on top of her. The second woman's head, in fact, was between the first woman's legs, her long, blonde hair blocking my view of anything else. I could tell the blonde had a great ass. Otherwise, though, I was going to have to wait. The blonde hair suddenly lifted, and Sue Waggoner smiled at me.

"Thank God you're here, Master," she said, pulling a carrot out of the other girl's pussy as it opened to my view. She took a quick bite off the glistening end. "This isn't big enough any more to satisfy this hot little bitch."

"Don't believe her, Master," came Karen's voice as she lifted her red hair off the other end of the bed. "She's the one who's always been hot for your – oh fuck!"

Sue had slid the carrot back inside Karen.

"Do you need any help undressing, Master?" The blonde grinned at me. "Or should I continue getting your little bitch ready for you."

"You just carry on," I finally found my voice. I couldn't believe that Karen had used the dolls to arrange this for me. Was I a lucky guy or what?

"Ooooh, you are big," Sue said as I pulled my briefs down over my hips. "I just figured you'd managed to fool a couple of innocents."

I raised my eyebrows as I dropped my clothes on the floor.

"You know," she smiled. "Gail and the virgin redhead here. But you're bigger than any hardwood I ever had at good ol' Hardwood High. OOFF!"

Karen had taken advantage of Sue's lapse in concentration and squirmed out from underneath her. Quickly gaining leverage, Karen ended up on the edge of the bed with the blonde stretched across her lap.

"You little bitch – OW!" Sue yelped as Karen smacked her on the ass.

"You don't want to pay attention to my pussy, slut? Fine. We'll see how well you pay attention to yours," Karen smiled down at the helpless blonde. "Fuck the little slut, master. Right now."

"No foreplay?" I grinned.

"This slut's been playing with her self fore and aft for the last twenty minutes," Karen smiled. "You should have seen her hairless little pussy lips twitching while she was staring at your big dick."

I stepped behind Sue to take a look. Last time I'd seen her naked – well, alright, the last time I'd seen her naked in doll form – she'd kept her sparse blonde bush well trimmed, but it had still been there. Now there was nothing. Well, nothing except –

"Look at how swollen and wet she is," Karen said.

I was, I was.

"This slut doesn't need any foreplay," Karen continued. "Watch."

Karen straightened the middle and ring fingers of the hand that wasn't holding Sue on her lap, and put the tips against Sue's slit. Sue moaned as Karen smoothly slid them in, resting her palm on Sue's squirming ass.

"Oh, God, yes, master," Sue cried. "Fuck your little slut!"

I was more than happy to oblige. With Karen seated on the bed and Sue across Karen's lap, I was in perfect position. Karen obligingly held Sue's lips apart with her fingers, and I plunged ahead.

"Oh, you fucking bastard," Sue screamed.

"Master," Karen reminded her with a swat on her ass.

"Oh, you fucking bastard master," Sue moaned.

"Unnh. Unnh. Unnh."

Sue grunted each time I filled her after that. It turned out not to be the easiest position to fuck in after all, and after a while I decided to make it a little easier on myself. Grabbing the blonde around the waist, I buried my cock in her one last time and then lifted her off of Karen's lap.

"Master?!" she squeaked.

Sue was a healthy girl, and I wasn't one of those Schwarzeneggers who can keep a woman in the air and fuck her at the same time. But I did manage to swing her out and gently let her find the floor with her hands and knees. Pulling out slightly, I pushed forward again to remind her why we were there, and she dropped her head to the ground, resting it on her forearms with her ass still raised high in the air.

"That's right, master," Karen said as I bottomed out inside Sue on each stroke. "Fuck the little slut into the floor."

She jumped off the bed and sat with her legs on either side of Sue's head.

"She just loves the way you make her nice big boobs brush against the carpet each time you fuck her." Karen laughed with delight, reaching her hands around Sue's torso and grabbing the tits that were swaying beneath the blonde. "These little nips are so fat and hard they're gonna burst any second."

"Oh, fuck," Sue groaned as she let my next stroke push her forward even further, so that her blonde mane bumped against Karen's red mound and her boobs pressed into Karen's eager fingers.

"Yeah, give her a nice case of rug burn," Karen said, giving Sue's tits a final squeeze before letting her chest drop to the carped floor.

"You – fucking – bitch," Sue grunted.

"My turn's next," Karen teased her, at the same time stroking her back with her loving fingertips. "Right now you're the bitch he's fucking. Tell her to shut up and lick me, Master."

I swallowed.

"Um, uh," I began.

"Master," Karen whined, yanking Sue's hair up with one hand and playing with herself with the other.

"Um, shut up and lick her, Sue," I said.

"Yes, master," Sue agreed.

What Karen had said about them not knowing the word 'no' turned out to be absolutely true. Although I was seldom the one to test it out. These girls both had much better imaginations than I did, and with them egging each other on, my line was usually, "Really, is that true?"

As in, "Master, why don't you take your cock out of that blonde slut's mouth now and fuck her in the ass. She's been wanting that ever since she met you."

"Really, is that true?"

Or, "Master, Karen dreams about having you lay her over her desk and fucking the shit out of her from behind."

"Really, is that true?"

Or, "Master, Sue wants to clean us both up off after we're done fucking."

"Really, is that true?"

Or, my favorite, "Master, Karen wants you to fuck her while I sit on her face and hold her legs open for you."

"Really, is that true?"

To my delight, they answer to each one was a ringing, "Yes, master!" I think I might have gotten a little sleep between one and two o'clock. And I woke up to find two beautiful women challenging each other to see who could get my erect cock – apparently it was perfectly willing to do a solo act without the rest of me – deeper in her throat.

Finally, I fell asleep again around five, and when I finally dragged myself out of bed the next morning, the "girls" were already gone. I sighed – nothing that good lasts forever – and looked at the clock. It was already 9:30, and that meant that we had to start cooking soon. I opened the bedroom door to find a grinning Karen standing in the hallway with a load of laundry.

"Phew!" she wrinkled her nose. "Shower first for you. There should be enough hot water even to get you clean. I'll hold off on starting these. Maybe I should do your sheets, too, huh?"

I just looked back at her with a stupid grin on my face.

"Thank you, honey," I said sincerely, leaning forward for a kiss.

"Shower first."

She had her hand against my chest.

"And you're welcome," she added softly.

After my shower, I went downstairs to find not two, but three girls in the living room, chatting away. Gail looked wonderful, having added about 15 pounds since the end of the school year. She was now teaching two school districts away, although she still lived in Hardwood because Chris wasn't finished with school yet. I hadn't seen her since the beginning of the school year, so she jumped to her feet when I got to the bottom of the stairs and launched herself into my arms.

"Oh, God, it's good to see you," she whispered into my ear.

"Oh, sure," I said, "and you almost a married lady."

"Hey, this is just part of my bachelorette party," she said with a twinkle in her eye as she pulled back. She looked over her shoulder at Karen. "You probably didn't hire a stripper, so we may have to use your brother."

"Excuse me, my fiancée," Karen said by way of correction.

"Fiancée tomorrow," Gail smiled. "Brother tonight."

"Well then, no, no stripper. Guess it's up to you, little brother."

"I'll give you 'little' brother," I growled back.

"Oooh, he's so tough now," said our other guest, the beautiful Sue Waggoner. "What happened to our little math nerd?"

I looked over at the blonde, doing my best to separate the real deal in front of me from my fantasy visitor of the night before.

"I thought you were having dinner at the Gunns," I said.

"The team got a last-minute invite to a tournament in Hawaii," she explained. "They couldn't pass that up, so he jilted me. I like his folks well enough, but the thought of the three of us having Thanksgiving without Joshua was a little much."

"And your folks?" I asked.

"Oh, when I told them before that I was going to go to the Gunns, they hightailed it out to Debbie and Eric's to see the new grandkid," she said. "So I'm the only one home. Now, am I going to get my hug and kiss or not?"

I greeted her with only slightly less enthusiasm than I'd shown Gail, doing my best not to get aroused.

"So when do you ladies start cooking?" I demanded, picking up a magazine and taking a seat. I winked at Gail. "Seems to me this turkey stuff takes a while. Not to mention all the other courses that Gail and I are used to."

"Actually, we just got a call from Julie," Karen said. "They lost power, and don't expect it back for another five hours. So I invited them over here for dinner. They're having it catered, so they're bringing their caterer with them."

"Cool," I said. "Although that means that Mr. Pinsky and Gordon and I are going to be watching the football game in the middle of your bachelorette party."

"Actually," Karen said. "only you are. Julie said her dad and Gordon got invited to the game in Dallas by one of the minority owners of the Eagles – the guy he helped buy into the team – and flew out on his plane late last night."

"Those bastards." I smiled. "So I'm going to be stuck here at a bachelorette party with five lonely women, eh? Five women looking for a stripper, eh?"

"Don't even think about it, football boy," Karen warned me. "After dinner, you're taking the little TV upstairs and watching football."

"The black and white?" I protested. "You can't be serious."

But the look on her face told me that she was.

Twenty minutes later, we heard the honk of a car horn, and Karen and I went to the door to see what they needed.

"Could you get your studly fiancée to help us with this stuff?" Julie yelled up to Karen as she got out of one of the back doors.

"Sure," Karen smiled as I stepped back inside for my sneakers. "But today he's apparently just my little brother."

"Cool." Julie's eyes were still dancing as I approached the car.

The caterer's car was one of those big SUVs, and I never bothered reading the sign on it, so it wasn't until I went around to the back to help unload that I was introduced to the caterer.

"Jason, this is my best friend, and matron of honor, Shelly Johnson," Andrea Ackerman said. "She's catering Gail's wedding on Saturday and mine next week."

"Hi, Mrs. Johnson," I said with a big grin on my face. Shelly looked around to see if anyone could see her blushing. She and my mom were still good friends, but Mom liked to meet her now for lunch at a restaurant rather than bringing her over to our place – odd, huh? – so I didn't think Karen had actually met her yet.

"Oh, please, Jason," Andrea said. "Just for today, we're Shelly and Andy, okay?"

"Certainly, Andy," I said. "Shelly, this is my sister, Karen."

"And your fiancée, if I'm not mistaken," Shelly offered her hand.

"Not today," Karen said. "Today he's just my brother. Just between us, I think some of the women here have been having naughty thoughts about him."

Shelly blushed again, this time in obvious view of Karen, and I wondered if my red-headed bombshell had learned anything about Shelly from Mom. She certainly hadn't learned it from me. She knew about Gail, from summoning Sue for fellatio lessons, but she hadn't asked, and I hadn't told her, about any of my other pre-Karen sex, with or without the dolls.

Dinner was wonderful – Shelly was really good at this catering business that she'd set up after her divorce became final.

"Well, this is certainly better than we could have done," I said with a smile.

"Yeah, all the courses came at the same time," Gail said with a giggle.

I shot her a quick look. Karen and Sue knew that I'd spent last Thanksgiving with Gail, but I wasn't sure that the other three women needed to know it.

I tried to cover it up quickly.

"See, Shelly, I told you that you should become a chef," I said.

"No, you didn't," she answered.

"Yeah, I –"

Oh, right. I hadn't done that. I'd thought about it. And of course that was the doll that night. I started gnawing on a turkey leg so that I couldn't get my foot any further into my mouth.

Dinner finally ended and I was dismissed. As instructed, I took the black and white television to my room. The game was in the second quarter when I heard a light knock at the door.

"'Sopen," I said. It wasn't hard to tear myself away from the game. The fricking Cowboys always played out of their minds on Thanksgiving, and the game was quickly getting out of hand. I watched as Sue opened the door, looked back down the hallway behind her, and then quietly closed it behind her.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You have to come downstairs," she whispered. "The party's going downhill fast. Andrea's pissed at Shelly, Julie's pissed at Andrea for being pissed at Shelly, and Gail and Karen are just upset because it's Gail's party."

"Well, what do you want me to do?" I whispered back.

"I want you to come downstairs and fix it. It's your fault."

"My fault? How could it be my fault? I've been sitting here watching the game. When I left you, everybody was smiling and laughing."

"Yeah. And then Andrea got the bright idea to ask us where our most intense sexual experience took place. She started off, and hers was on a train with her late husband."

"Yeah?" I prompted her.

"And then Karen said that hers was right here, in this house, on this bed."

"Well, that's sweet," I said. "But she doesn't have a lot to choose from, you know."

"Unlike some people?" Sue whacked me on the arm.

"I just meant we hadn't done it that many other places!" I protested.

"Anyway, then it was Gail's turn, and she said it was right here, in this house, on this bed."

I just nodded this time.

"Julie's was different, though," Sue said.

"Thank God," I smiled.

"Hers was on the couch."

"Fuck! Well, at least you were – "

Sue nodded.

"Back here on the bed."

"Wait a minute," I held up my hand. "Hold on. What do you mean yours was on the bed? You mean you and Karen . . .?"

My eyes were wide now. Karen and Sue? It must have been last spring, or over the summer, maybe. I knew that Karen and Sue and Gail had become good friends over the summer, but I didn't know it had included this. Apparently, that kiss Karen had shared with Catherine Zeta-Jones last year was hotter than I knew. Where the hell had I been?

"Yeah, me and Karen," she began, before batting her eyelashes at me and adding, "and you, Master."

She reached over and pushed my mouth shut before continuing.

"What about – what about –" I began. What about a lot of things?

"I'm still a little sore," she said, rubbing her butt and giggling.

"What about Gunner?" I finally said.

"He's known ever since we've been going out that if I had a chance to thank you I would jump at it," she grinned. "We're strong enough for that."

"But what about when Karen said last night," I went on, "that the girls in the room didn't know the word 'no?'"

"That's exactly what the real Karen told her to say," Sue grinned. "There was only one doll last night. And I don't think we ever said 'no,' did we? Except maybe when your girlfriend was screaming, 'No more, master, please, no more' when you were holding your climax back that one time."

I was very glad I was sitting down.

"Anyway," Sue continued, "the topper was Shelly's."

"I'm sorry?" I came back down to earth.

"Shelly's most intense sexual experience?" Sue reminded me.

"The guest room?" I sighed.

"The guest room," she agreed. "When Andrea gave her one of those looks, Shelly said you reminded her of some guy named Steve. And that didn't help. Apparently, there's been some resentment buried there for a long time, and that's when Andrea started getting pissy."

"So what do you want me to do?" I repeated.

"Fix it. Like I said, studly, it's your fault. I gotta go. They think I just came up here to pee. Wait a few minutes, and then come down. And fix it."

CHAPTER FIVE

The situation had apparently degenerated even further by the time I finished thinking and came downstairs. Andrea was sitting in an easy chair pretending to read a magazine, while Sue had her arm around a teary-eyed Gail on the couch. Julie and Shelly were clearing the table, and Karen looked like she was about to cry.

"So who ordered a stripper?" I said loudly.

"I think everybody's already seen the show," Andrea huffed, shooting a dirty look at Shelly.

"Well, everybody else," I said. I glanced over and saw that Sue was horrified. I knew what she was thinking: this was helping? "And I've seen all of you. All of all of you."

I'd gotten their attention with that. They were all looking at Andrea.

"I think I'd remember that," she said, flipping a page.

"Probably not," I said. "But I certainly remember it. I remember the cute little tattoo you have on your butt."

Andrea's jaw dropped open.

"How do you know –" she began.

"And I remember that at least when you were younger, you had to wear a special piece of cotton in your bra to keep your nipples from constantly popping up, particularly your left breast which is oddly more sensitive than your right."

Her hands dropped down to cover up her breasts, as if I was staring at them. I wasn't, though. I was staring directly into her eyes as I approached her and knelt at her feet. I lowered my voice so that she alone could hear me.

"And I remember how you liked to have somebody take that left nipple in their mouth when you have them inside you."

"How are you doing this?" she whispered.

"Because I have seen you," I said, caressing her face. "I do know you. Are you really upset with Shelly?"

MarshAlien
MarshAlien
2,711 Followers