Living in Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad I made it into the select group." The feelings building were new and welcome. He began to relax as he absorbed her breath.

"It's been awhile. Frank had good things to say about you, that you saved his ass the other day." She nibbled under his eye and long side his nose.

"Well I fixed a big problem and got the company back online." His hand roamed though the small of her back and up along her spine. He was becoming more comfortable. He struggled not to rush. His hand rested against the back of her neck. Her lip trembled just in front of his. He sucked it between his a few times and let it go.

"I wouldn't be here naked if Frank didn't approve of you, not that he bosses me." Her breath covered his cheek and then her lips roamed over his. She pulled her head back and looked intently at the naked man with her. "The Paradise depends on Frank's business. Without that, I'd never have the joy of being without my legs." Her hand roamed his stomach. "I'm here not because of that." She became silent for a moment as she continued to look. "This could become something with time." Her lips again rested against his. "If you like."

"Could be a great dream. Talk to me." He could feel her tongue demand entrance, demand play with his tongue. He granted the entrance.

Her hand slowly and lightly stroked his cock. "Dad beat me when I was younger and I ran away." As she talked, she continued to stroke. The two activities seemed separate. "Aunt Karen took me in. She was this way, without legs. Oh, not because she wanted it ... I don't think. Some kind of accident she always said without ever going into details. We got to be close...." She let her kisses drift along his stomach and her hips moved towards his face. "I like to be nibbled on." Her mouth wrapped around the head of his cock.

Max rolled slightly to one side and placed a hand lightly over a buttock before stroking her stump. "Very nice." A finger pressed through folds of skin, though the building moisture, and hooked under the clit. "Perfect." The erect clit grew more so as the hood gave way its hold. His lips kissed and gently pulled it between them. He inhaled. "Love your aroma," he whispered. His tongue lapped through the wetness. "Love your taste."

"Nice to find a man that knows how to treat that part of a woman." She felt his kisses and moved her hips slightly. "Yeah-h." She moved them a little more. "There." A growing moan began to fill the area over the bed and his lips tightened around her clit. "Ah-h baby. Ah-h baby." Her crotch began to ride his mouth and he held her legless hips firmly. "Nearly...." Her waist flexed and her wetness pressed harder against his mouth driving his tongue even deeper. "Yeah-h." She fell limp onto her back. "That was excellent. You-u are-e hired."

His lips covered hers and his tongue again explored her mouth. They shared the taste. They rolled back and forth. He pulled her on top. "Damn you're light."

She wiggled her hips and pressed against his cock until it popped inside. "Sixty-five pounds. Ever been with someone as young...."

"Not since I was that young ... she wasn't legless."

"Does it bother you I'm probably half your age? I like to think I'm...."

He cut her off placing a finger over her lips. "Shhh. You are perfect. Does it bother you I'm twice your age? I had a vasectomy years...."

She repeated the action. "Shhh. Its okay." She softly giggled as her pussy absorbed him. "Ah-h nice-e."

-

Kate leaned against the wall on the shower bench with suds slipping over a nipple, a few more curved passed a stump. Max remained erect, his stare intent, as he stood in front of her. She rubbed the soap bar between his legs, glad that she had none. His balls spread in their sack as the bar lathered them. His cock ended near her lips. A drop of water fell from the tip and she drank another before consuming the head, then the shaft. His fingertip dragged though her wet hair and along her face. He watched her hide himself. He wanted to cum again. Later he knew he would. Her lips pulled at the edges of the head, her teeth sometimes touching, never hurting. She knew there was no more cum, but wanted to please. Her hand held his balls rolling them slowly like dice, and his cock fell against her wrist. He sat next to her and kissed the taste from her mouth, his tongue now digging deep inside.

"Love-e." The word washed over his tongue and into his lungs. He knew the time was too short for those feelings, but he savored it anyway. It was something he could accept. It was something he felt too.

Their tongues traded mouths, hers feeling even deeper. "Yes-s." His word was lower in tone than his normal voice, almost a groan. His hand massaged the slick wet breast beneath it, rolling the mound in soft circles, the dark peak of the nipple continually grazing his palm, growing, rising, falling. He lifted her onto his lap filling her needing opening. A moan, a gasp, each traded between them. Sharing the motion, the unusual way he had to help her move her hips without aid of legs, all enhanced the joy, the pleasure. The water washed over the two lovers as they sat gazing, the warm breath rushing over their gasping faces.

"You're kind," she cooed sitting on the counter as he rubbed the plush terry cloth towel softly over her body. "It'd be nice to have this kind of treatment every morning." Her voice was soft, the words hiding her growing feelings.

"As long as I'm providing it." A soft giggle filled the space as he let the towel linger over the left breast.

"Yeah-h. Guess for now, we need to go to Frank's. Sorry." Her hands held his head as she kissed him. "I'd love to come back tonight."

-

The wind blew Max's hair in the open topped black Jeep CJ. "Don't you love the feel of a convertible?" Kate said as she steered along the narrow paved main road. There had been miles of nothing behind and it appeared to be the same ahead. She drove off the road and down a paved drive, then stopped in front of large gates.

"Been a while. You're making me feel young again." He lied for he had never been so happy and he hoped that the dream would never end.

"It's good to be wild once in a while. I'm not usually this way, getting naked so easily and all." She laughed as the gates opened. "You make me feel good."

The long drive meandered though the palm trees. "It used to be a drug lord's place." She parked on the circular drive in front of a large one level house. "Frank loves the privacy." Max stood several feet away and watched her remove the yellow wheelchair from behind the seat, click the wheels on, and then transfer to the cushion in a single graceful swing. "Ready Freddy." She giggled an enduring little giggle. One of the things he already enjoyed about her.

Frank roared, "Hey dude!"

Max looked around and found him standing about fifteen feet away. A young woman wearing short khaki shorts and standing on one leg was next to him. Her long black crutches casually rested against her side, just under her arms. He had thought Kate was stunning, but the woman's angelic appearance and long curly black hair dangling nearly to her nipples somehow made Kate seem plain and homely.

"This is Maria."

Max inhaled, but was unable to fill his lungs as Maria crutched towards him. His heart seemed to stop. Without a pause or hello, her red lipstick pressed against his lips, her tongue spread them. After a short exploration, she pulled back. "Damn, he said you were handsome, but he didn't say how much." At last, air rushed though his mouth and his heart beat. She kissed him again on the lips. A smile remained on her face as she pulled back. "Great kisser." Her hand caressed his pants. "Quite a package too."

"She's something! Huh?" Frank said followed by a pleasing laugh. "We'd have to have a duel if you try to pry her away." He laughed again. He leaned down and lightly kissed Kate before walking towards the house. "Come on in and let me show you around. We're having dinner by the pool tonight."

"Hey Max." The voice was sultry and familiar. Georgia leaned against a column in the foyer. "I'm glad you could come." She wore a plunging blue swimsuit cut high over the hips, something slightly more than a thong with wide suspenders. Her stiletto high heals accentuated her legs nicely. She twisted slightly and waved her nearly non-existent arm stump, and then strolled towards Max. The hard soles clicked against the marble floor and echoed though the area.

"I don't know what I'd do without Georgia's help at the club. She's responsible for everything down there."

"Nah, not really." Her arm wrapped around Max's waist and her kiss lasted longer than a basic hello kind of kiss. Her arm remained firmly behind him as she leaned back. "Around here, it is one big happy family. It's rare we let the family grow. Welcome."

"Really?" He wondered what that meant as visions of wild orgies amongst limbless women filled his head. Calm down he told himself. Just being around limbless women was more than he had expected scant hours ago. Max began to wonder if it had been Georgia's idea to send Kate to his hotel.

Kate parked her wheelchair beside Max as Georgia strolled away into another room. "He's got my vote." Her hand caressed his hip as he looked down at her. "He's already got my heart too. Let's go out to the pool."

"I guess I should have brought my swimsuit."

"Don't be silly," Kate said as she playfully swatted him on the hip.

-

They crossed the wide marble hallway that transected the house and then passed though the large great room. Frank mumbled something about living quarters and pointed in both directions down the hall. He said something else about capital T's and shape, but no one was listening. Their attention was on missing limbs, nude bodies in the pool, and the illusion of good sex. Through the large French doors, they stepped into the courtyard surrounding the pool.

Georgia stood undressed, her near nothing swimsuit laid on the cushion of a chaise lounge several feet away. She wiped a handful of water from her hair. "It's perfect." She was too; maybe that is what she meant. Her age closer to Max's than the other women, she had a different appeal. Not that he would reject Kate for her, just a different quality of woman. They both were nicely different from Cindy. She had only been an appetizer for him.

"Hope burgers and beer will be okay," Frank said as he settled on the lounge where Georgia's swimsuit lay. His hand fiddled with it as though she might still be in it. Georgia pointed her only hand over her head and dove into the deep end of the pool. "Some burgers tonight Mary," he told the barefoot woman moving about using a peg leg rather than crutches. She walked away making a tap and shuffle rhythm, a music Max had never heard. Frank's voice quiet, almost inaudible, his gaze still feasted on Mary from behind. "Such a vision." The door closed with a silent click.

"Well old man, I may not want to leave," Max told Frank as he stood watching the three naked women swim and wishing Mary was there as well. "I had no idea...." His gaze shifted to Kate's yellow wheelchair and his thoughts drifted back to when they lay in bed. He also pictured how she had looked moving from the wheelchair to the terracotta tile deck, how she had crawled to the edge of the pool before diving in.

"I was quite impressed with the way you handled our problem. I wondered if there was some way to entice you to join my company. That was before I knew we shared a certain interest. You know money is not a problem. Besides there are certain ... ah, benefits." Frank chuckled and thought about Maria. Max thought about Kate.

Max sat on the same cushion as Frank. "Stay here for a while, see how you like being it. Kate's suite is nice." Frank rested his hand on Max's thigh and gave it a squeeze. "Kate is a diamond." The hand remained in the same place. "You met Cindy at the club, she lived here for a while. She's different. She needed her space. Found a nice place along the coast."

"I was wondering why you live here rather than near the ocean."

"The elevation keeps it more comfortable plus there is much more seclusion. I love the seclusion."

"Hey Max," Kate said as she sat dripping wet next to his foot. Her hand slid along his leg and slightly inside the leg of his shorts. "Aren't you interested in getting wet with me?" She moved her hips back slightly and began to dry herself.

He leaned down and picked her up, and then rested her on his leg. His mouth rested against hers for a while, their tongues trading spaces in the other's mouth. They became the only people by the pool. She felt his fingers probe though the still sopping wet folds of her pussy. It was only pool water now, but she could feel her own forming. "Darlin'!" she gasped and pulled his tongue further into her mouth. Her desire for him grew with each touch. "Maybe we need a room." She laughed and then gasped a few more times, as his fingers continued their play.

"Help yourself," Frank suggested pointing towards the house. "Show him your room. I think we have half an hour before dinner will be ready."

Max cradled Kate in one arm as he walked down the long wide hall. He heard only his footsteps. "The one on the right at the end," she whispered into his ear before nibbling on the earlobe. She opened the door to the large suite and he kicked the door closed behind them. He twirled around like a waltz and kissed her as they moved though the sitting area to the bed. She grinned and said, "Baby, are you trying to sweep me off my feet?" She giggled and pecked at his cheek.

He undressed and they lay together as they had before. His lips pressed hard against hers, his tongue wrestled with hers. Their hands raced over flesh searching for rapid pleasure. Gasps and groans filled the room.

"On top," she begged and he pulled her over him. Her hips wiggled and groped until he popped inside. The sweet folds of skin offered no resistance. He quickly disappeared deep inside. Her hands gripped his shoulders. His hands held her hips. Together they moved her along his stomach. "Yeah-h!" Her shriek was loud. She squeezed his shaft tight. "Oh-h." She nibbled his lip. "Faster!" Her hips rocked over him. She gasped. Her short nails scraped his shoulder. "Ah-h!" She bit his lip. "Fuck-k!" She fell limp as he filled her. "Needed that ... badly. You didn't cum."

He sucked her tongue for a moment. "I could fall pretty deeply for you."

"I hope I'm not, ah, too...."

"I've needed someone like you. Don't worry."

"Don't want a family."

"Me either. Been a confirmed bachelor for all my life. I'm not used to having someone around me. Never anyone like you."

"And I've never wanted ... ah, anyone as much as you." He watched her lips move. "I just need sex a lot, understand?" She held him inside and looked longingly down upon him. "Georgia helped me a lot in many ways ... not just my legs. I wasn't much of a catch. I grew. Now I read a lot, write fiction, and work at the company. I'm becoming a better person." He kissed her words. "Max, you are the first guy I've known that enjoyed me. Dad and his brother abused me. I'd given up finding...."

He held his finger over her lips. "Hold me for a while." They cuddled, his still firm cock resting inside her.

A knock on the door and a voice said, "Dinner." Mary's familiar tap and shuffle disappeared down the hall.

"Would you prefer someone with one leg ... both legs?" Kate murmured. "I'd understand." She looked sad at the thought of not being with him.

Max flecked his hips driving himself deep. "No." He grinned. "Don't be silly." He repeated the motion a few more times and she began to match his thrusts.

She raised her head and her hands pressing against his shoulders. She watched his face. "I want to be with...." She gasped. He groaned. She gasped again. "Oh darling. You really do please me."

"Fucking or burgers. Not much of a choice, is it?"

"No, but we should make our appearance."

Max slipped his khaki shorts and blue work shirt on, and again cradled Kate in his arm. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed him passionately on the lips. "Thanks."

"I thought we'd lost you." Frank walked towards the outdoor table and settled on a bench. "Grab something to eat. It'll help you get your strength back." He laughed. "That little filly will sap it all, and then some." He laughed again as Kate rolled her wheelchair beside him and playfully slapped him on the back. "Hey?" He swatted back playfully.

Georgia carried a plate with a burger and chips to the table. "Don't even think about saying anything about needing a hand. I've heard that one too many times." She laughed at herself and sat near Frank. "I bet you never thought you'd find anything like this."

"Nope. Not in a million years." Max took a bite of his burger and then sipped a beer.

"Me either." Kate squirted ketchup on her burger and glanced at Max next to her.

-

Max returned from the bathroom and sat in Kate's wheelchair. He watched her naked body lying on top of the sheet in the dim light of the hotel room. The first few times today they had wild crazy sex to satisfy primal urges. A few hours ago, they had made love. She was bringing new joy to his life and he knew he needed to be with her more than just this day. Frank had asked him to meet with him at one. It was only five as he rejoined her.

The mattress moved. Her body wiggled closer, her back to him. She could feel his erection pressing against her. "Hmmm, that feels good." "Honey...." She reached behind her and touched it. "Da-amn-n" Her fingers wrapped around the swollen head and pulled it across her wetness. "Fuck me." Her voice was low and sultry.

He knew that not all the primal urges would ever be satisfied. He loved that about her. He whispered, "You're making it hard to sleep." He giggled softly and rolled her towards him. Lying on their sides, he vanished inside her. Yes, he could get used to this.

-

Their fingers intertwined as their arms rested across the restaurant table. The other hand forked pancakes into their mouths. A shared bowel of peaches rested between the plates. The thick peach nectar reminded him of her sweet wetness and he told her so. She smiled.

"I need to see Frank at one." He wasn't sure he could be away for even a few hours.

"I could meet you later." She sounded as if there was a question if he would want to. "What's the best part?"

"That you wanted to be that way, that our libidos are similar, that you are the most beautiful woman in the world, that you are sitting with me."

"Max, rush back."

-

Housed in a separate one-story building at the edge of the campus-like setting for Thompson Industries and other businesses sat the call center. "There're twenty people each shift," Frank proudly told Max as they stood on a low platform overlooking large cubicles around the edge of the room. He led him down the ramp and past each cubicle, pausing to introduce him to each person.

"Remember me?" she asked as she turned her wheelchair.

How could he forget the woman with ample breasts and no legs from the Paradise? Now he could see one stump was longer than the other was, perhaps the short one was completely missing. With her image burned into his mind he pleasantly replied and nodded his head before they moved to the next cubicle. A few people he would have loved to talk with, but time did not allow, at least not today. He saw each of the six women from the Paradise in addition to other men and women, all missing some limb or limbs. It was just as Cindy had said.

They sat in Frank's large office, Frank with his feet on the desk looking past his shoes at Max. "They need someone like you. It is a real cash cow for us and I wouldn't offer it to you if I didn't think you could double the revenue of the group, maybe more. Much of the money goes to support the Paradise. There's more room to expand if you want."