Living in Triple X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, just myself actually. Why? Would you like one?"

"Yeah, just one, a nightcap."

Holly sat on the couch and Vernon brought in another glass and poured a drink for her. Vernon raised his glass and said, "Here's to traveling light." They clinked glasses and drank. Holly scooted next to Vernon and leaned against him. Vernon said, "You know, I have some pancake mix in my cupboard. I'm kind of low on funds, but, as you are aware, I'm not a bad cook. After we sleep in we can have breakfast."

"That's fine Vernon." She lifted her face toward him and gave him a wanton look. Vernon lowered his face and gave her a warm kiss on the mouth and then the two of them looked at the TV.

Soon Vernon could hear Holly's shallow breathing and he looked down at her glass which she was no longer holding tightly with her fingers. He carefully removed her glass and set it on the coffee table with his own. Then picked her up from the couch, cradling her legs and back with his arms and carried her into his room, undressed her and put her to bed.

On the couch with Jim, Vernon began to watch the movie. After he finished his drink he noticed that Jim was no longer there. Jim had found another warm body to sleep with. "Imagine that," he thought. "The dirty traitor. I would do the same thing." Vernon pulled a blanket from the top of his couch and lay down. As he watched the movie, he soon fell fast asleep, his mind no longer worried.

================================

Vernon woke up to the sun shining through the windows and the doors that led out to the balcony. He lay on the couch breathing and then smacking his dry lips. "Man, that tastes awful," he thought. He turned his head and sniffed at one of his armpits. The pungent smell caused him to recoil. "Man, I hope I wasn't this bad last night." When he sat up, the thought occurred to him that Holly was here and he may want to refresh himself. He stood up and walked quietly to the doorway of his room and peeked in. She was fast asleep. He walked through his room to the bathroom. He closed the door and then turned on the water over the bathtub and let it get to a comfortable temperature. He stepped in and then shaved and showered. He stepped out of the shower feeling refreshed and then dried himself. He put on the boxers he had been wearing the last few days and stepped into his room to get some more clothes.

Holly had her elbow on a pillow and was propping her head up with one hand. She had a large, closed mouth smile and was staring at Vernon. Vernon smiled back. He was suddenly struck by her bright blue eyes and her snow white skin. He could see her arms and her cleavage above the blanket she had pulled over herself.

"You must have undressed me last night," she said.

Her voice was soothing to his ears and he felt a shot of adrenaline rush into his body and his senses perked up. "Yeah, I figured you would sleep better and you wouldn't want your clothes getting smelly like mine." He waved the pants and shirt that he had in his hand.

She looked at him and he didn't move. He seemed fixed by her gaze. She looked down at his feet and then followed his slender musculature up. He had a healthy, virile covering of black hair over his pale skin. His hair wasn't thick but it complimented his male physique well. She could trace each muscle with her eye and after looking him over thoroughly She finally settled on the large bulge now protruding from his boxers. "Is that a bottle of Scotch or are you just happy to see me?"

He looked down, "Yeah, I'm happy to see you."

"Come here," she said, pushing the covers down and sitting up on the side of the bed. Her breasts were large and her perky nipples stuck out like two cold gumdrops. She took hold of the elastic on both sides of her red panties and lifted her butt off the bed enough to push them quickly to her knees. Then she let them fall to her feet and kicked them aside. Her smile was replaced with a more serious expression, a more inviting, come hither expression.

He walked over to her and stood between her feet. She pulled the front of his shorts out and then brought them down until they fell to the floor. His long slender cock now stood erect in front of her face. She put her hands on the back of his thighs and slid them up to his buttocks and pulled him to her. She gingerly kissed his flexing cock up the shaft and then turned her head and pressed it against her cheek. She felt hot against his cock and Vernon put his hands on her head and stroked her hair.

She stood up and put her hands on the sides of Vernon's neck. She pulled him to her again and they kissed, lightly at first, and then pressing their lips together firmer until, at last, they stood with their mouths wide open, heads tilted, feeling each other's tongue. Then Holly finished kissing Vernon and looked into his still grey eyes and said, "I want you inside me Vernon."

She stood on the bed with her knees and then bent over and rested the side of her face on a pillow, hugging it with her arms. Vernon got behind her and put the head of his cock where it needed to be and then slowly pushed himself inside her. When he was completely in, he heard Holly moan with pleasure and then she said his name, "Vernon. . ." He left his cock in her for a while, it felt so good to be in her. He held her hips and pressed into her. His whole body felt like it was recovering from a withdrawal and it finally had the drug it had desired for so long. "Holly," he said. "You feel so good. I just want to be inside you." He pulled his cock back and suddenly his nerves were alive with sensation and desire. He pushed into her again and now he couldn't stop himself. He began a slow and steady rhythm, enjoying the feeling, trying not to rush. He was where he wanted to be and he hoped that this would last a long time. He hoped that his peak would come gradually and that the end would not come. That this feeling would continue after he had spent his load, but it was never like that. It could never be like that and this was as good as it could be. He was happy, happy inside and his face felt like it was stuck in a permanent smile, when he probably wasn't smiling at all. His mouth was open and he was taking long regular breaths. He looked down at the side of her face, waiting for some reaction. When would it begin? He wanted to know, but kept his same steady pace.

Holly was feeling good. She felt the soft pillow against her face and could smell Vernon. She had her own permanent smile and she thought, "My god, he feels so good. I can finally forget about everything and enjoy myself. I can finally let go. Oh god I need more!" She opened her mouth to say something and felt the air rushing across her tongue and Vernon's cock pulsing inside her. A noise escaped from her, but it was nothing like what she had intended. "Uuuuuuooooh, Vuh, Vuh, Vuh, uuuuuhrn-un! Oh god!"

"That is incredible," Vernon thought. "I have to keep going." He continued without speeding up or slowing down. Steady, steady, he was going to let it build up, he would drag it out as long as possible.

"Oh Vernon!" Cried Holly. "Oh Vernon! Please!" She squeezed the pillow and felt her insides tighten. Then there was a soft but heavy impact between her legs and a gold ingot splashed into her pond and sank to the bottom. A wide deep ripple made its way across the surface and Holly's skin felt like it was wrapped in a tickling bundle of goose down, but she wasn't laughing. She breathed out and a high pitched squeal escaped her throat. Suddenly she felt wet between her legs.

Vernon felt his cock become hot and wet and found that it was sliding in Holly with less effort and now he was going faster. He couldn't stop himself. He could hear the squishing of her wet pussy as her excited voice escaped the end of each gasp she took. Each plunge of his cock was like an explosion of his senses. He looked at her face, her eyes tightly shut and her mouth wide open, her eye brows were a large V as her lips pulled back from her teeth and her facial expressions contorted with pleasure, changing with each pump.

Holly couldn't control herself. She felt another wave move through her. She could hear her juices sloshing inside, outside, flooding her pussy and Vernon's cock, his big hard cock, pumping and pumping, when would it stop?

Vernon couldn't stand it any longer. He needed to let go. He needed the end like he never imagined. He started moving his hips and thrusting like a machine, like a well lubricated machine burning every bit of energy it could find. He could no longer feel his muscles from the adrenaline that was saturating his sweat soaked body. The heat was like a shell around him and it burned his skin.

Holly's brain had stopped all rational processes and now only registered pleasure. Words were gone, images were gone, only colors and indecipherable sounds made their way into the feelings that had taken over-- that had risen in her body and filled it up, until they broke into her thoughts, solidifying into a sweating mass of seething desire. Now the ripples radiated from her center in a succession of waves that crashed into each other on the shore. Her extremities seized, her hands grasped uncontrollably at the pillow, her toes curled and she couldn't breath for a long time. There was blackness as her mouth opened in an excruciating yawn and then the world returned and she opened her eyes wide. A high pitched noise rose in her throat and suddenly she could breath again.

Vernon watched as Holly began taking in deep breaths and thought it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He felt his own release and cried out, "Oh Holly! Oh God! Holly!" He stopped with his cock completely inside her, pulling her ass into him. Then he pulled back and dived into her again, thrusting hard, feeling his seed leave his body. His own pleasure bled through him like falling from a high cliff. It was as if he could feel the air rush through him, but somehow, he remained intact. When he pulled back and dove into her again, he felt as if he had plunged into a tropical lake. water curled around him and his sweat was like a cold sheen of relief, he could see beneath the water and he rose up to take a breath. He plunged back under and felt all the heat leave his body. He slowly regained control of himself and pumped her slow and easy until he could feel the blood leaving his cock. Then he pulled out of her. His cock fell straight and then flexed back up and then fell back down. He bent over Holly and put his arms around her and kissed her back.

"Mmmmm," Holly heard herself hum behind her lips. She felt him on her back and his soft kisses on her skin. When he let her go, she rolled onto her own back and held her arms out to him. He lay on top of her and she put her arms and legs around him and squeezed tight. She could hear his heart beating. It was slowing down. "Oh god, you are hot!"

"Yeah, I think I'm going to have to take another shower. You want to join me?"

"God yes!" She let him go. "Now get up so we can cool off. I feel like I'm melting."

He rose on his hands and then bent his face down and kissed her mouth. He felt her hand suddenly wrap around his cock and give a good squeeze. "Get up-- or I'll make you do it again!"

================================

Holly was eating her second stack of two pancakes after finishing her eggs. She was very hungry. She pushed the golden pieces on her fork around a puddle of maple syrup. She forked the sweet nourishment into her mouth and watched Vernon cooking another stack for himself. He was standing near the stove in a pair of loose fitting jeans with paint spackles all over them and a grey T-shirt that matched.

"What do you think?" Asked Vernon. "Not bad for coming out of a box."

"Mmmm-- mmm." Holly said nodding her head with a mouthful of pancakes. She watched as Vernon checked beneath the two cakes on the pan and then moved them onto a plate.

Vernon brought his plate over to the bar and sat in front of Holly. He was unaware of the smile on his face. He took a drink of orange juice and looked at Holly. She was wearing one of his dress shirts, buttoned up enough to cover her shapely breasts, yet leave her cleavage exposed. She had gotten into his closet and took the shirt before they came out for an afternoon breakfast. "You know," he said. "If you keep wearing my clothes, I'm going to have to assign you to laundry duty."

Holly swallowed and then laughed. "I'm sorry, they smell good, besides, I don't feel like getting into my suitcases now."

Vernon ate some of his pancake and looked at Holly, her lips spread across her face and permanently dimpled into her cheeks. The two of them were like young children, unable to stop smiling and laughing at everything the other said. Halfway through his pancakes, Vernon turned away from Holly and let out a loud, reverberating belch. He patted his stomach and said, "That hit the spot."

Holly said, "We're finished with formalities now. I suppose you'll sit on the couch with your hand down your pants and turn on the football game."

"Now that you mention it. I haven't watched football since I was in high school. I can go down to the store and get some cheap beer if you want."

"That's all right. There's no reason for us adopt completely new lifestyles now."

When the two of them had finished eating, Vernon gathered the plates and put them into the sink. He turned around and Holly was walking into the area of the sectional. She wasn't wearing any pants and the shirt hung over her red panties. She looked so sexy in her domestic bliss. "This might not be bad," he thought. He walked into the living area and noticed that she was staring at something. It was the drawing that he had done of her. It was propped up on a chair at a right angle to the TV. She could see it clearly now in the light from where she stood. She reached down and picked it up. She held it out at arms length and looked at it. Vernon walked up beside her and said, "What do you think?"

"It's gorgeous. Did you do this."

"Yeah."

"What are you going to do with it?"

"Well, now that you're here, I have to give it to Jasper, that is, with your permission of course. I promised Jasper that if you returned I would give it to him."

"Yeah, that would be fine. You did this from memory?"

"Yeah, you wouldn't mind if I did some more would you? I mean I don't know how you would feel about naked pictures of yourself circulating around in public or privileged art circles or whatever."

Holly had to control herself. She wanted to burst out laughing from the irony of it. She leaned over and kissed Vernon on the cheek. "You can draw or paint me whenever you want."

Vernon carefully took the drawing from Holly and placed it back on the chair. He took her in his arms and dipped her back and said, "That's alright, I have the real Holly with me now," and he gave her a long hard passionate kiss.

================================ ================================

Somewhere in an unkempt, tract house in a middle class neighborhood, two teenagers on a threadbare, ratty couch just finished watching a porno. One is wearing an AC DC shirt and the other is wearing a Metallica Shirt.

"That was awesome! That was the greatest porno ever!"

"No way dude. You have to see 'Chesty Long Legs and the Savage Seven.'"

"You mean with that Joy For Man chick."

"Yeah! It's totally disgusting dude."

"What happens man? Tell me what happens!"

"That Joy chick is totally surrounded by dudes man. She's got like a dick in her ass, two dicks in her mouth and two up her pussy. And then she's jerkin' off two dudes at the same time."

"No way man! A chick can't fit two cocks in her mouth and pussy."

"She can! I'm not kidding. Anyway, at the end of the movie all the dudes are standing around her and jerking off after fucking her and they all come at the same time on her stomach."

"No way man, not all at the same time."

"Well, this one dude has to jerk off by himself for awhile after the others finish, but they all cum on her in one huge puddle."

"That's disgusting."

"Yeah, it's like, have you ever been to the ocean man?"

"Yeah."

"And you see one of those jelly fish washed up on the beach."

"Yeah man."

"And it's like clear on the outside, but you can see all this white cloudy shit inside it, all congealed like milk of magnesia blended with egg whites."

"Ooooh sick! That is gross!"

"Yeah man it was like that! All over her stomach! Totally gross man. Hey check it out! It's the credits. These are totally hilarious."

================================

"Living In Triple X": written and produced by Booker Speerman.

Directed by: Heath Russell

Cinematography: Ernie Pismire

Cinematography: Juan Ortiz

Starring (in no specific order):

Joy Foreman (Holly Chaffee)

Rod King (Timothy Horowitz)

Ace Gun (Jessy Guzman)

Hardy Bowcock (Dupree Jones)

Dodge Chastity (Colista Foster)

Vernon Cooper

Jasper Collins

Fluffers:

Thumbelina (Tina Wong)

Constance Cumming (Heather Delong)

Grip 1: Masterof Excruciating Discharge (Jimmy Alexander)

Grip 2: Johnson Hamcock (Ronaldo Flemming)

Grip 3: Snatchosauras Ichthyopladypuss Rex (Nancy Schillman)

Grip 4: Ten Second Randy (Remaining anonymous)

Musical score and theme song for bestiality montage during the ending credits: Hurtz Mya Kunt and the Screaming Pink Jesus Choir

And: Jim Gordon as himself.