Living Large Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,543 Followers

*

Chapter 5

Jenny wore another new outfit on Monday. It was a pleated skirt with a white ruffled blouse. She also had on a pair of 4-inch high-heels. They hurt her feet but they made her legs look great. Under her skirt she was wearing a pair of pale pink thigh-high nylons with a fancy lace top... no more pantyhose for her. She had also chosen a pair of her thong panties. As the sales lady had said, they were very comfortable... and sexy. The cotton gusset seemed to caress her perpetually swollen lips.

It was around 2 P.M. when Jenny finally got a break. She picked up the package she had on her desk and headed to the mailroom. All the men looked up when she entered the male dominated mail center in the basement of her building. She could see their eyes appraising her as she looked around the room for Tim. She saw him bent over a mail machine with a screwdriver in his hand. Her heart did a little flutter as she stared at the handsome boy's trim butt in his tight jeans. He was over six feet tall with broad shoulders and sandy blonde hair and he looked like a ladies man. However Jenny knew that he was quite shy. He was far too handsome to be so shy though.

"Hi Tim," she said as she walked through the mail carts to where he was working.

Tim jumped and he spun around at the sound of her voice. His eyes opened in surprise when he saw Jenny standing there with her package.

"Hi," he responded with a big smile. Then his face turned bright red as he looked around and saw all the guys staring.

"I need to get this package out today and knew that you could do it for me," Jenny lied. The package didn't need to get out that day but it was her excuse for being there.

"Uh... sure," Tim answered.

"Thanks," Jenny said as she handed him the package. She started to leave but then stopped. "Are you going to be at happy hour tonight?"

"You mean at Jimmy's Sports Bar?"

"Yes."

"Sure, we go every Monday night. Me and a couple of my buddies always go on Monday night... dollar drafts you know and they have the great big screens for Monday night football." His face lit up with almost a childish glee at the mention of football.

Jenny already knew that he went to the local watering hole on Monday nights. "Do you mind if I join you?"

"Uh... yeah... uh no... I mean that would be great," Tim said and blushed again as he felt the eyes of his fellow worker on him.

"Okay, see you there," Jenny said sweetly and turned and walked out. As she headed for the elevator she could feel Tim (and all his work-mates) eyes on her ass. She swayed more than necessary. As the door to the elevator closed she could hear hooting and hollering from all the guys. She felt sorry for Tim... but she would make it up to him.

As Jenny walked into the smoke filled bar that evening, she felt lots of eyes on her. It might have just been her imagination though. She squinted in the dark light and saw Tim with two other guys at the bar. She wedged her way through the crowd until she caught his attention. He motioned her over.

"Wow, this place is crowded for a Monday night," Jenny said, yelling over the noise of the crowd.

"Cheap beer," Tim said as he held up a bottle.

"Are you old enough to drink," Jenny said facetiously. She thought he was at least twenty-one.

He looked at her sheepishly. "I have a fake ID," he whispered. "I just turned nineteen."

Jenny was shocked. He wasn't twenty yet. Suddenly she felt a lot older than twenty-eight.

"Can I get you one?"

"Please."

Tim turned and ordered her a beer. When he turned back he said, "Oh Jenny, this is Brad and Jeff, my friends."

"Pleased to meet you," Jenny said and shook their hands. Then Tim moved back and let Jenny squeeze in between them. She slipped up onto the barstool. The action made her short skirt ride up her thighs, almost to the top of her thigh-high nylons.

It was difficult to have a conversation in the noisy bar but Jenny did the best she could. She found Tim to be charming but, as she thought, incredibly shy. She liked that. Several times she touched his shoulder or arm and felt electricity rush through her. He was definitely having an effect on her. In fact, if she had worn panties, they would have been soaked. As it was, she was happy she had a dark skirt on because there might be a stain on the back when she got up.

An hour or so later and quite a few dollar beers, Jenny was feeling very bold. She wanted to heat up the conversation but found it hard to do. Instead, she dropped her purse on the floor and let Tim stoop down to get it. When he did, she turned toward him and spread her legs slightly. It was a bold move and unlike her. But it was also effective. She saw Tim's eyes open wide as he stared between her legs. Almost unconsciously, she spread her legs a little wider. She wasn't sure what he could see in the dark bar but if there were enough light, he would know that she didn't have panties on. And, from the look on his face, she though he had noticed.

When the young man stood back up, his face was flushed.

Jenny smiled and whispered, "Did you like the view?"

"Huh?" Tim said innocently, but his face showed that he knew that he had been caught. "I... uh... I," he stuttered.

"It's okay. I wanted you to look," Jenny whispered as she leaned close to him. With that Jenny glanced over her shoulder and saw that his friends were busy talking to a couple of women. She reached out and grabbed Tim's hand and placed it on her thigh, almost where the top of her nylon ended. Then she turned back to the bar and slid forward, hiding her lower legs and his hand.

The poor boy didn't know what to do. He stared ahead with his hand frozen on her leg. However, he was na‹ve, not stupid.

It seemed like hours but was only a minute before Jenny felt his hand moving. First she felt his little finger touch her bare skin above her nylon. Then the other fingers joined it. Soon his entire hand was on the warm flesh of her bare thigh. Jenny thought she might climax right there. Instead she moved a little lower on the stool, forcing Tim's hand higher. Suddenly, she bit her lip and tried not to gasp. His fingers had reached her swollen inner lips.

The touch was light, tentative and shy as his fingers gently stroked her swollen lips.

Jenny squirmed on the stool when his fingers began to search between the wet lips until he found her waiting hole. She sucked in her breath when a finger began to worm into her body. As the finger grew bolder, she began to tremble. Then she bit her lip when she felt another finger join the first. Now, two fingers were inside her. She could smell her excitement and worried that everyone else could. In fact, she was so wet that she could actually hear the squishing sound from Tim's now moving fingers.

She knew they had to get out of there or she was going to rape the poor kid. She leaned over and whispered, "Do you want to go to my place?"

Tim almost appeared scared as he looked at her and then his friends. They were still busy talking. "Uh... sure," he answered. However, he didn't sound so sure.

"Make an excuse to your friends and let's go," she whispered.

The young man looked like a deer caught in the headlights. It was obvious that this had never happened to him before. After a moment's indecision he stepped over to his friends and said, "Uh... hey guys, I'm going to take Jenny home. A little too much to drink you know."

They paid little attention to him and casually waved goodbye. A second later Jenny was pulling him out of the bar.

"Let's get a cab. I don't think either of us should drive."

As soon as they were inside the cab, Jenny leaned over and pressed her lips to Tim. He was startled at first but then relaxed and opened his mouth to her insistent tongue. By the time they paid for the cab, both of them were seething with passion.

Jenny fumbled with the keys at her door, as Tim stood close behind her, kissing her neck. She practically dragged him into the apartment, slammed the door, and started pulling him toward the bedroom.

When the young man hesitated, Jenny stopped. "What's wrong?"

"Uh... uh... I... well, I never..." he stuttered.

Suddenly Jenny's eyes opened in shock and before she could stop herself she said, "You're a virgin?"

Tim's face turned beet red.

"Oh my God!" Jenny hissed excitedly.

Tim found his voice and said, "I... uh... I'm sorry."

"No, no, no," Jenny said, "that's wonderful." Jenny didn't tell him that she didn't have all that much experience either. But suddenly she felt a little like the "spider and the fly," or a vamp, seducing an innocent young man. She was right on both counts.

As Jenny looked at the fear on Tim's face, she knew that she had to change her tactics or risk him running from her apartment. "I can't believe some lady hasn't captured you yet," she said sincerely. She stepped close to the nervous young man and wrapped her arms around him. "We'll take it slow," she said with a smile. She lifted up on her toes and kissed him, her tongue going into his willing mouth. Her hands reached for his shirt, pulling it from his jeans and up over his head.

"Oh my," Jenny said when she saw his muscular chest. Quickly before he could stop her, she unsnapped his jeans and then pulled the zipper down. Then she knelt in front of him and inched them to his ankles. Suddenly her face was only inches from the large bulge in his briefs. She looked up at him and saw that his eyes were closed. His chest was heaving up and down with excitement as she hooked her fingers into the elastic and slowly pulled his underwear down. She suppressed a gasp when his rampant erection sprang out, almost hitting her in the face. Her hand was trembling as she wrapped it around his shaft. It was thick and long... much longer than Tom's, or for that matter any of her previous boyfriends. The swollen head was large and purple. The shaft was smooth and white with bulging veins. There was a bubble of pre-cum at the tip.

Jenny began to pump her hand and watched the bubble turn larger and begin to drip from the head.

Tim moaned and began to sway his hips back and forth. He dared not open his eyes for fear that the sight of the pretty woman on her knees in front of him would make him climax.

Jenny closed her eyes and opened her mouth as she moved toward the pulsing head. A moan escaped her throat when the head entered her mouth. She began to gently lick and suck the dripping head, swallowing the river of juice that was now running from the opening. The sweet taste of his juice was like an aphrodisiac to her. She could feel her own juices running down her thighs as she lost herself in the pleasure of sucking on his virgin shaft.

When Jenny felt Tim's hands on her head and his hips began to jerk, she realized that he was close to coming. Quickly, before he could climax, she pulled away, leaving his now wet penis throbbing in her hand.

Tim moaned in frustration and opened his eyes to look down at her.

"Get these off," Jenny said as she helped him step out of his pants, underwear, shoes and socks. Suddenly, she realized that she had a totally naked man in her living room. With excitement pumping through her veins like molten lava she stood up and wrapped her arms around him, bringing her lips to his. They both moaned. Then Jenny grabbed his penis and turned around to lead him into her bedroom. When they were next to the bed, Jenny said, "Take my clothes off."

Tim's fingers were trembling as he began to unbutton her blouse. She helped him slip it off her shoulders, leaving her in her pretty pink lacy bra. "The snap is in the front," she whispered.

Tim's fingers fumbled with the snap between her breasts before he got it loose. When he did, the elastic of the bra sprang from his fingers, baring both breasts.

"Oh God," he gasped when he saw her large breasts before him. Without being told, he bent his head and began to kiss down the large orb until he reached her nipple. A second later he had the long and hard nub in his mouth.

Jenny grabbed his head and cradled it to her heaving breast as waves of pleasure rushed through her. She could actually feel her juices dripping from her lips. She moved Tim's head to her other breasts and felt him suck the nipple into his mouth. She let him suck until both nipples were soaked with his saliva. The feeling was so exciting that she felt like she could cum from the sucking alone. However, she wanted more before she climaxed. "Tim," she whispered as she pulled his mouth from her breast. His eyes were glassy with lust as he stared at her. "Will you eat me?" she asked.

He looked at her for a second like he hadn't heard her. Then he his eyes opened wide. He whispered, "Uh... sure... but I... I don't know what to do."

"I'll show you," she said excitedly. With that she moved back to the bed and sat down. "Get on your knees." It was meant to be a request but sounded more like an order.

Either way, Tim hurried to comply.

Jenny realized that she still had her high-heels, nylons and skirt on. However, she didn't want to waste the time taking them off... she couldn't wait any longer for his mouth. She lifted up and pulled her skirt to her waist as she spread her legs. When she looked at Tim, she saw that his eyes were wide opened in excitement like a kid at Christmas. Yet there was also a tinge of fear as he stared at her now very swollen and wet vagina. Jenny felt a nasty seductress, but it was incredibly exciting to have the young man almost devouring her with his eyes.

"Do you like what you see," she hissed as she spread her legs a little wider.

Tim swallowed hard and gasped, "Yes." His voice was a hoarse whisper, filled with excitement.

"I want you to kiss my thighs first," she whispered.

Slowly Tim's head moved forward. When his lips were inches from her center, he turned and began to gently kiss the bare flesh between her nylons and her vagina. Jenny took his head in her hands and directed him from one thigh to the other. She wanted his mouth on her pussy desperately but yet she wanted to delay it as long as she could. She scooted forward on the bed and then lay back, continuing to hold his head away from her center. "Lick my outer lips," she whispered as she closed her eyes in pleasure.

Tim's tongue gently stroked her large outer lips as she asked, avoiding the incredibly swollen inner lips.

Jenny's voice was now trembling as she finally directed his lips to her center. "Oh Jesus!" she gasped when she felt his tongue on her pulsing inner labia. "Gently... gently," she whispered. Any more pressure and she knew that she would go off like a firecracker.

Tim was a fast leaner and gently licked her swollen lips, using just the tip of his tongue.

Jenny reached between her legs and spread her labia with her trembling fingers, opening herself to him. "Stick your tongue in me now," she ordered, her voice now hoarse with excitement too. Then, when she felt his tongue slip inside, her hips automatically lifted from the bed. She pulled his head harshly between her legs, her fingers pulling his hair, forcing his nose to touch her very swollen clit. "Oh Jesus, suck my clit," she screamed as her strong thighs wrapped around the boy's shoulders, pulling his face even tighter to her crotch.

The young man opened his mouth and sucked her clit inside.

Suddenly, a chain reaction of explosions began to go off in Jenny's head. The room started to spin and she felt like she was floating on a storm-swollen ocean. Her mind went blank as incredible pleasure coursed though her. And, while Tom's oral sex was good, nothing in her life had ever felt this good.

Tim began to suck her fat lips and her clit into his mouth. Then he used his teeth to nibble on the blood filled lips, searching for the smooth little pea buried inside. When he found it, he gently nibbled on it.

Jenny was gone. Her body began to thrash on the bed as she threw her head back and forth, moaning incoherently. Waves of pleasure rocketed though her, consuming all of her senses until she was a quivering mass of flesh. Each time she thought that her climax was ending, Tim would touch her clit again and it would start all over. She had no idea how long it lasted but it seemed like hours.

Finally exhausted, Jenny's thighs lost their strength and fell from the boy's shoulders. She had to push his mouth from her now very sensitive vagina. She held his head in her hands and away from her still pulsing lips until she could catch her breath. When she looked down, she almost gasped. The poor boy's face was covered in her juices, just like Tom's face the other day. Tim was smiling broadly. She returned a weak smile and pulled him up until he was lying on the bed beside her.

"God Tim that was the most... the most fantastic climax that I've ever had." Jenny pulled his wet face to her and kissed his lips tenderly. "Thanks," she whispered. Then she looked at his face again and said, "Do you want to go clean your face?" It was Jenny's turn to be embarrassed.

"No... I like it the way it is," he answered with a shy smile.

"You are a gem," Jenny giggled. Then she took his face in her hands and said, "Are you ready to fuck for the first time?"

"God yes," he gasped and looked down at his swollen penis as if to emphasize his readiness.

Jenny looked too and laughed. His penis was red and throbbing, the bulging purple veins that ran up and down the sides looked ready to burst. "I guess you are." She stood up and slipped off her now very wrinkled skirt. She looked at Tim and said, "Would you like me to leave my nylons and heels on?"

"Please."

Jenny crawled onto the bed and got onto her back. She opened her arms to Tim. He crawled over her and bent his head to kiss her lips. Jenny lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. "Fuck me," she gasped.

The tip of Tim's penis touched Jenny's still swollen lips. He hesitated and said, "I... I won't last long."

"That's okay, you'll last longer the second time. I just need to feel a cock in me now. It's been so long." Jenny reached between their bodies and grasped his penis. She rubbed the head up and down her lips before centering it on her waiting hole. "Fuck me now!" she gasped.

With that, Tim pressed his hips downward, forcing the swollen head and then the long shaft into the first pussy he had ever been inside. A long moan escaped his lips and he closed his eyes tight in an attempt to forestall his rapidly approaching climax. The pulsing of her hole caressed his hard shaft as it went all the way to the bottom. Another moan, almost a cry of desperation escaped his lips.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Jenny gasped. It had been a year since she had felt a penis inside her. She had almost forgotten how good the real thing felt. It was so much better than the vibrator. It was warm and pulsing... not cold and unresponsive. She even imagined that she could feel the blood pumping through the swollen veins of his shaft. Jenny squeezed him to her body with her arms and legs, holding him deep inside her. "Don's move," she whispered. "Just relax."

That was an impossible task for the young man. While he wanted to enjoy the warmth of her body, his reflexes were telling him to move... and he would have if Jenny had not been holding him so tightly. He could feel her vagina pulsing around his shaft and he gasped, "Oh Jesus." His balls were churning, desperate to unleash his pent up sperm. Yet, he wanted to delay it too. He wanted to make his first time last forever.

Jenny held his body tightly to her, forcing him to remain still. She could feel his heart beating against her now heaving chest. His strong chest muscles pressed to her soft breasts. Little tremors began to run through Jenny and her vagina began to spasm. She knew that if she didn't let Tim move he would climax anyway... and so would she. "Fuck me," she gasped into his ear as she relaxed her thighs around his waist.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,543 Followers