Living Large Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,545 Followers

"I've never had a bubble bath," Bob laughed.

"Well, we're even. I never given a man a bubble bath."

Bob stepped into the hot tub and sank down with a moan of pleasure.

Jenny waited for him to get settled and then untied her robe. She saw Bob's eyes on her as she slowly opened it and let it drop to the floor. Just a few short weeks ago, she would have been very reluctant to stand naked in a brightly-lit bathroom in front of a lover. Now she stood proudly, letting the handsome man caress her with his eyes. She could feel her sex lips swelling from his stare alone. At that moment she felt like the sexiest woman in the world.

Jenny knelt next to the tub and picked up a sponge. As Bob groaned in pleasure she began to wash his chest, slipping under the bubbled to run the sponge up and down his stomach. However, before she got to his penis, she brought the sponge back up and washed around his shoulders. Then she took each arm in her hand to wash it. After that she searched under the water and found a leg and pulled it out to wash it. She did the same to the other. When everything but his middle was done she stood up and said, "Relax for a minute while I get you another drink."

Bob was leaning back with a smile on his face as Jenny returned with a Whiskey and water. Then she knelt next to the tub as he drank.

"Do you do this for all of your lovers?" Bob asked.

The question caught Jenny completely off guard. "Uh... no... just you," she stuttered.

"It's okay. I'm sure a pretty girl like you have plenty of men wanting her time."

A few weeks ago the answer to that question would have been that she didn't have plenty of lovers. Now, Jenny didn't really know how to answer. She was evasive when she said, "Something like that."

Bob smiled but didn't pursue the question.

"Stand up," Jenny said. "Let me finish your bath."

Bob got to his feet, the bubbles from the bath running down his strong legs. His penis was almost soft and hung limply between his legs, with the sheath of skin covering the head again.

Jenny picked up the sponge and gently washed his hips and around his penis. As she did, she could see blood rushing to his penis again as it gradually grew larger. Then she told him to turn around. A smile came to her lips when she saw his buttocks. They were muscular and trim and if she didn't know that he was in his forties, she would have thought he was much younger. As she slowly ran the sponge around his buttocks she thought that a man's ass must not age as quickly as the rest of him and almost giggled. With soap on one hand she ran her fingers between his cheeks and heard him gasp. She grew bold and pushed her finger deep between the mounds until she felt his rear hole. She heard another moan and her heart began to pound in her chest as she rubbed her finger up and down across the puckered hole. Never in her life had she been this bold with a man before. For just a moment she considered insinuating her finger into his ass but then decided to save it for another time.

Finally, Jenny had Bob turn back around. Her eyes opened wide when she saw that his penis had grown substantially. It was noticeably fatter and seemed to be growing by the second. Jenny looked up at him as she reached out and grabbed the shaft. It throbbed in her hand. She squeezed and pulled the skin from the head. By that time the head was swollen and the skin stayed put beneath the crown. Gently she ran the sponge around the crown and across the rippled folds of skin. Then she pulled the skin over the head several times and laughed as it created more suds. Suddenly Bob's penis was pulsing in her hand and fully hard. Jenny stared at his penis, her breathing now labored.

"Get me a towel," Bob said.

Jenny looked up as if dazed. She didn't respond.

Bob reached down and pulled her to her feet, then took her in his arms and kissed her. His hands slipped down her back until they covered her buttocks and he pulled her to his throbbing shaft. "Let's go some place more comfortable," he whispered.

Jenny quickly got a towel and dried him.

Then Bob led her out of the bathroom and up the spiral staircase to the bedroom. When he had her at the large bed he whispered, "Now let me give you a bath."

"Huh?"

Without a word, Bob began to kiss down Jenny's neck, using his tongue to tickle her soft skin. A second later his mouth was covering one very hard nipple.

Jenny grasped Bob's head and held his mouth to her breast. Then she let him push her until she was seated on the bed.

Bob went to his knees between her legs and resumed sucking her nipples. He lifted one and then the other to his mouth until both were dripping with saliva. Then he slowly began to kiss downward. When he reached her stomach he paused and licked her belly button.

Jenny was almost mad with desire now. She wanted to grab his head and pulled it between her legs. However, she waited. Bob didn't seem like a guy that liked to be rushed.

Finally he pushed her back onto the bed and lifted her legs, planting them on his shoulders. With expertise, he kissed and licked her thighs but avoided her sex lips.

"Please," Jenny begged. She wasn't sure if she had said that out loud or not. However, Bob must have heard her because he moved his mouth until it was over her very swollen lips. She could feel his breath on her sensitive flesh.

With a little lap of his tongue Bob touched her vagina for the first time. Then with little butterfly flicks, he lapped the fat lips. At the same time he held Jenny's squirming hips still with his arms, he reached his hands between her lips and pried the lips open, exposing the swollen clit. He opened his mouth and covered it. Suddenly he sucked the swollen pea inside.

"Ahhhhhheeee!!!" Jenny screamed and lifted her hips from the bed. She grabbed Bob's head, her fingers gripping his hair and pulling his mouth to her. "Oh Jesus," she gasped and began to climax. She had been anticipating this moment all day. It exceeded all of her expectations.

Jenny's reaction surprised Bob. He hadn't realized how turned-on she was.

For Jenny it was the culmination of a wonderful day. She knew that Bob hadn't realized how much he had been teasing her all day. Just a touch or a smile had made her tremble. His closeness, his smell and the power that he exuded was like an aphrodisiac. Not to mention that she had envisioned this moment from the time he picked her up this morning.

Bob tried to hold Jenny still as his mouth and tongue continued to work on her pulsing sex. He couldn't seem to get enough of her fat sex lips. They seemed to grow even larger in his mouth with each pulse of her climax. He sucked and chewed gently on the crinkled lips, using his tongue to occasionally scoop up the thick juice running in a river from her climaxing hole.

Jenny fought to remain conscious as waves of pleasure ripped through her. She had been eaten a few times in the past couple of weeks but nothing compared to this. While she loved Michael's mouth, Bob's was different. Her reaction was stronger and more intense. There was more emotion attached.

When Bob felt Jenny's thighs relax on his shoulders, he pulled his mouth away. He looked down and saw that her sex lips were red and raw and that there was juice still running out of her. When he stood up, his penis was throbbing in front of him and there were long strands of juice dripping from the head. He gently lifted Jenny's legs and moved her onto the bed and then crawled next to her. He snuggled next to her and whispered, "Was that good?"

It was a rhetorical question. Jenny just moaned and pulled his still wet lips to hers.

Bob pulled away and whispered, "I've got to fuck you."

"Oh yes. Oh yes," Jenny gasped as she spread her legs in invitation.

Bob crawled over until he was over her, supported by his hands. He leaned down and kissed her lips and said, "Put it in."

Jenny's hands were shaking as she reached for Bob's shaft. She centered the large head on her hole. Then she reached up, grabbed his hips and pulled. "Oh Jesus," she gasped as the swollen head stretched her lips wide, forcing entry into her wet hole. Her hands moved up to Bob's back and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Bob groaned as he lowered his body until his chest was pressing on Jenny's soft breasts and his penis was buried all the way inside her.

Both of them were gasping for breath now. Their bodies were connected from top to bottom with Bob's weight pressing Jenny into the soft bed.

Finally Bob began to pull out. He groaned as her tight vagina released his now juice-wet penis. Then, when only the head was inside, he bellowed and pushed down hard.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Jenny screamed and raised her legs to wrap around his waist.

Soon they were thrashing on the bed and groaning in pleasure. Bob's hips were moving like a piston, pounding in and out of her relentlessly.

Jenny was the first to climax. She screamed, "I'm cumming," and lifted her hips to Bob and froze.

Bob didn't miss a beat and kept moving, his hips a blur. He could feel Jenny's vagina convulsing around him and squeezing his penis like a vise and he knew that he couldn't last long. Through clinched teeth he hissed, "God I'm going to cum." Suddenly he wondered if it was okay to cum in her. However, a second later it was too late. The head of his penis grew even larger and began to blast his sperm into her waiting hole.

When Jenny felt it, her climax intensified. She squeezed him to her body as tightly as she could.

Bob's penis hit bottom and he froze. It was as if his very being was shooting out of him. He had never felt anything like it. His juice kept coming until there was nothing left and his testicles actually hurt. When nothing more would come out, he collapsed onto Jenny.

Chapter 16

Candles and the sparkling lights of the city lighted the room as Jenny arranged the pillows on the floor around the glass coffee table. They had decided that they were too tired to go out to dinner. Bob had ordered Chinese food and the doorman had arranged to send it up on the elevator.

"Okay to eat out of the boxes," Bob asked as he brought the food over.

"Yeah... that's the way I eat it at home. It'll be like a picnic."

Bob smiled and arranged the white boxes of food on the coffee table and then got forks and napkins. He brought over a bottle of wine and sat on a pillow next to Jenny. They were both wearing white robes and sat so that they could look out over the city.

As Jenny began to eat she said, "Is that the Golden Gate Bridge?"

"No, that's the Bay Bridge. The Golden Gate Bridge is over there," Bob answered pointing to the south.

"God this is so beautiful."

"Yes it is," Bob said but he wasn't looking at the city.

The two of them sat quietly for some time, sharing the boxes of food.

When the containers were empty, Jenny said, "I'll clean up," and started to get up.

Bob had other ideas and pulled her back down as he lay back on the floor. She almost fell on top of him and giggled. However, the giggle quickly disappeared as their lips went together and Bob's hand slipped inside her robe. As their passion grew, Bob whispered, "Turn over and lay on your stomach."

Jenny lay on her stomach with a pillow under her head.

Bob pulled her robe off. Then he bent over her, raised her hair and kissed the back of her neck. Goose bumps appeared up and down her back. "I going to kiss every one of those goose bumps," he whispered as he began to kiss down her back.

Jenny trembled.

"Your back is so soft," he said quietly as he rubbed her smooth skin and kissed down her spine.

"That tickles," Jenny giggled.

However, it stopped tickling as he reached the base of her spine.

Bob pulled away and looked at her ass.

Jenny felt her face flush at his stare. She could feel his eyes on her buttocks

"Perfect," he whispered. Then he bent and planted a kiss on one cheek. "Did you fall down?" he asked.

Jenny turned her head and looked at her buttocks. She almost gasped. There were brown blotches where her ass was bruised by Michael's slipper. "Uh... uh... yes... uh I fell on the steps," she lied, her face turning beet red. She buried her face in the pillow to hide her lie.

"Well, then I guess I'll have to kiss it and make it all better," Bob joked. With that he began to kiss the soft skin of Jenny's buttocks. He kissed here and there, leaving a trail of his saliva shining on her cheeks. Then he moved until he was between her legs on his knees. "Lift up," he said.

Jenny glanced over her shoulder at him with a questioning look. She lifted her hips and let him put a pillow underneath. Now her backside was raised. "What're you doing?" she asked, almost fearing the answer.

Bob just smiled and bent his head and began to kiss her buttocks again. When he reached the crack at the top, he stuck his tongue out and ran it down the grove several inches.

"Mmmm," Jenny moaned and she spread her legs wider. Suddenly she knew where he was going. Incredibly, she wanted his tongue there... she wanted his tongue in her asshole. Her face flushed at her nasty thoughts. But God how she wanted him to perform this intimate act.

Bob moved his tongue downward and spread her cheeks wide with his hands. Then he pulled back and looked down. He could see the tiny star of her asshole almost winking at him. It appeared to be pulsing in anticipation. With a growl he dropped his mouth and stuck out his tongue.

"Oh Bobbbbb!!!" Jenny groaned and lifted her hips as his tongue slipped into her willing hole. "Yes, yes, suck my ass," she gasped in excitement.

Bob wasn't listening. He was to busy moving his tongue in and out of her tight hole. Then he pulled the little hole into his mouth and released it with a loud sucking sound. He continued until the hole began to relax and he could push his tongue in with ease. His fingers caressed her ass cheeks as he spread them wide, stretching her hole even wider. His tongue moved like a snake, in and out, in and out.

Jenny couldn't believe that she was getting so excited by having her asshole licked. Yet, she felt her pussy throbbing and dripping her juice onto the pillow. If he kept it up she thought she might climax.

Bob reached under his probing tongue and pushed two fingers into her wet vagina. His tongue and fingers rubbed together, separated by only a thin sheath of skin. With expertise, he worked his fingers in and out in time with his tongue.

Suddenly Jenny gasped. Bob had pulled his tongue out and pushed a finger up her ass. Now he had one finger in her vagina and one in her ass and was sawing them in and out. "Ohhhhh Godddddd!!!" Jenny screamed as she began to climax. Her hips lifted high, taking both of Bob's fingers deep into her. She could feel them twisting deep inside her, creating friction across the thin sheath of skin dividing the two receptacles.

Bob plunged his fingers in and out in a blur as he felt Jenny going over the top. A smile came to his lips as he watched the pretty woman convulse under his manipulating fingers.

When Jenny finally collapsed, Bob slipped up to lay beside her. He turned her face to him and kissed her gently. "That was amazing," he whispered. "You must be anal erotic."

Jenny could only smile weakly.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Bob asked suddenly.

Jenny's ears perked up at that. "No," she answered quickly. She couldn't imagine his large penis going into her ass.

"Well, it's wonderful, if it's done correctly. Think about it. Maybe we can try it some time."

Jenny heart leaped with joy at his mention of "some time." It meant that they would get together again. She wasn't sure about the anal sex part but she loved that there would be a next time.

Jenny and Bob snuggled together for a long time, looking out at the beautiful city.

As they were quietly drinking their second bottle of wine, Bob noticed that Jenny seemed to have something on her mind. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing," Jenny answered.

"Come on... you look like you have something on your mind."

Jenny did have something on her mind but she wasn't sure she should bring it up. However, the wine had loosened her tongue and she said, "I... I... was just wondering... uh... why me?"

"Why you? What does that mean?"

"Well, you're handsome, rich and eligible. I know that you could have any woman you wanted... so why me?"

Bob smiled, "That's easy to answer."

"Really?"

"Sure. First of all, I don't believe that I'm handsome. However, I am rich and I could have lots of women. However, being rich has many disadvantages. One of them is that I never know if a woman wants me for who I am are or what I have."

"I can understand that."

"My wife..." Bob said and paused a second before continuing. "My wife... she was a real person. We met when I didn't have any money and she fell in love with me and not my money. But now, I never know what a woman wants. There are lots of beautiful women out there... but many of them are not real." He touched Jenny's face and said, "You're real."

"What does 'real' mean, and how do you know that I'm real?"

"I just know. You're not all made up and you haven't had plastic surgery or implants," Bob said with a smile as he reached over and squeezed her soft breast. "But, it's a lot more than that. You're smart, ambitious and you believe you have to earn everything that you get."

Jenny was surprised that Bob had read her so well.

"You don't put on airs about something you're not."

"Uh... thank you," Jenny said, feeling somewhat like she didn't deserve all the accolades. A tear came to her eye.

Bob saw it and said, "Besides, you're a wonderful fuck."

Jenny showed surprise on her face but then she laughed loudly. She pushed Bob and he fell over onto the floor, with her on top. She grabbed his arms and held them over his head. "I may be a good fuck but you haven't even seen my oral talents yet."

"That's true," Bob said thoughtfully. "So you think you are pretty good with your mouth too huh?"

"Let's remove any doubts." With that Jenny leaned down and kissed his lips. Then she opened his robe and began to kiss down his chest.

"Wait. If you're the best giver of blow jobs, let's let the world see." With that he stood up and dropped his robe, walking over to the window. He turned to her with the city lights twinkling behind him.

Jenny looked at him as if she didn't understand. But then she smiled. She got up, dropped her robe as well and walked over to stand with him in front of the floor to ceiling windows. Their bodies pressed together and they kissed... standing naked for the entire city to see if they cared to look (or had a very powerful telescope).

Slowly Jenny began to kiss down Bob's chest again. By the time she went to her knees, he was already hard. She knelt in front of him, reaching up to grasp his long shaft. With agonizing slowness, she pulled the foreskin from the swollen head. Then she held the long shaft at the base and licked the juicy tip. She looked up at Bob and said, "Do you think anyone is watching us?"

"Yes," he whispered.

Jenny smiled and opened her mouth wide to take the purple head into her mouth. Bob moaned and thrust his hips forward as she began to use her tongue on the swollen crown. She sucked and licked the shaft until it was dripping with her saliva. Then she pulled back and let the lights of the city reflect off of his shiny shaft. She moved her head slowly toward the head again, opening her mouth as if she were putting on a show. Soon the head and much of the shaft was in her mouth.

Bob closed his eyes and swayed his hips as Jenny worked her oral magic on him. He wasn't joking about her being a good fuck but now he knew that she did lots of things well. She was sucking him better than he could remember anyone doing it... other than that time with the oriental girl in China last year.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,545 Followers