Living Large Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,552 Followers

Jenny cupped Bob's large testicles in her hand and sucked the head hard. She could feel his balls pulling up tight and knew that he was getting close. However, she wasn't ready for him to cum yet. Suddenly, she pulled away and hear Bob moan.

"Turn around," she ordered. Two could play this game she thought.

Bob looked at her like he didn't understand.

"Turn around, and lean forward with your hands on your knees," she said.

Bob turned around and did as she asked. His eyes opened wide when he felt Jenny's hands on his ass cheeks, spreading them apart. "Jenny," he cried when he felt her tongue on his rear hole.

Jenny smiled as she pressed her tongue into his tight neither hole. At the same time she reached around and grasped his throbbing penis, moving her hand up and down in time with her tongue. She could feel herself becoming excited again as the sphincter of his ass squeezed her tongue, forcing it back out after each plunge. Then, like he had done, she circled the hole with her lips and sucked.

"Jesus," Bob gasped. However, after a few minutes of this, Bob couldn't take anymore. "Jenny," he cried.

Jenny knew that he was close. She spun him back around and pulled his penis quickly to her mouth again.

"Oh God," Bob gasped. "Jenny, I'm going to cum if you keep that up," he hissed.

Jenny pulled his penis from her mouth and looked up at him. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to drink every drop of your sweet juice." With that she took him back into her mouth and began to suck. She used both hands to pump the shaft.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Bob gasped. Soon his head was spinning and his balls were churning. He looked down and saw that Jenny's eyes were closed as she concentrated on sucking him. Suddenly, he felt his balls sending his scalding sperm up the shaft. It felt like his head was going to explode as his other head unleashed his pent up sperm into Jenny's willing mouth.

Jenny choked for a second because of the strength of the blast but she quickly recovered and began to drink his juice. Incredibly she felt her vagina spasm and she squeezed her legs together and climaxed.

Jenny had her head lying on Bob's chest and they were in his large bed covered to the waist by cool silk sheets. The city lights were less plentiful now that it was so late. However it still appeared that they were floating in space with twinkling stars all around them. Jenny had agreed to stay the night and go sailing tomorrow before heading home tomorrow. The two of them had finished their third bottle of wine and were a bit tipsy.

A giggle came from Jenny as she used her index finger to tickle down Bob's chest to his belly button. Then her hand slipped under the sheet to find his soft penis. "Let me look at it again," Jenny said as she pushed the sheet lower.

"I would never have guessed that you are such a kinky lady," Bob laughed.

"Define kinky?" Jenny responded as she idly played with his penis.

"Well, Webster's defines it at a 'mental peculiarity or quirk."

"What have I done that you think is kinky?"

"Well, does licking my ass count?" he laughed.

"Maybe."

"So what's the kinkiest thing that you have ever done?"

Jenny was quiet for a moment. She bit her lip, wondering if she should answer that question. Until, recently she hadn't done anything "kinky". However, the alcohol she had consumed was making her bolder and she turned to Bob and said, "Licking your asshole has to be up there."

Bob broke into gales of laughter. Jenny suddenly joined him. Soon they were laughing so hard that they had tears in their eyes.

Wiping his eyes, Bob said, "I guess it would be in the top ten anyway."

"Only the top ten? Well, what about sitting on a guys face while I was reading a book." Jenny put her hand over her mouth and gasped when she realized what she had said.

Bob's looked turned from a smile to shocked curiosity. "You sat on a guys face and read a book? I don't believe it." Suddenly he started to laugh again.

"It's true," Jenny said.

"I have admit that that's kinky."

"So what about you?" Jenny asked.

"Well, maybe having sex in an elevator in Singapore during the middle of the day."

"Jesus, I'm sure you know what they would have done to you if you were caught."

"Yeah... that's what made it so exciting."

Bob was still curious about Jenny sitting on some guy's face. He asked, "So who is this guy that wants you to sit on his face? Or do you tie him up and do it."

"I don't tie him up and he's just a guy," Jenny said, not wanting to tell Bob that he worked for him. Suddenly Jenny couldn't believe that she was telling Bob any of this. It wasn't like he was a good friend that she shared personal things with. However, he was easy to talk to and he didn't seem a bit perturbed that she had other lovers. The alcohol coursing through her brain made her ask, "Does the fact that I have other lovers make you jealous?"

Bob's face turned serious. "Not really. Listen Jenny, I know that you are still a young woman and you have a life beyond work and our current relationship."

Jenny was happy and sad at the same time to hear his comments. She hoped their relationship would progress beyond what it was today. However, on the other hand, she didn't think that she was ready yet to settle on one man yet either.

Bob continued, "I like you Jenny... a lot. However, I'm also a realist. I'm forty-seven years old... old enough to be your father. You most likely don't want to get tied up with an old guy."

Jenny was shocked at his words. She had never even considered his age as a hindrance. However, she suddenly realized that he did. "I told you before that you're not old. And, as far as a relationship goes, if I were hesitant about a relationship, it would be with a younger guy... not one older than I am." Jenny thought of Tim and how she felt about "robbing the cradle". Suddenly, she understood Bob's reluctance. "I like you too Bob, so let's just see where our relationship goes and not worry about age."

"Okay," Bob responded with a tinge of relief in his voice.

"And one more thing," Jenny said and hesitated. "Uh... would it be okay if we didn't say anything about our relationship... you know... to people at work? It's just that I... I don't want any special treatment... and if they knew I was dating the boss... well..."

Bob smiled and said, "I understand completely. That's one of the reasons I like you so much... you don't demand special treatment." Bob pulled Jenny to him for a long kiss. It only took a few seconds for his penis to harden in her hand.

Chapter 17

Bob flew Jenny home on Sunday evening after spending the day on a rented sailboat. After such a wonderful weekend, Jenny was walking on air. While she was disappointed that Bob was going out of town again, in one way, it was good. It would give her time to think. She knew that she liked Bob more than she should after such a short time. Yet, she had a lot of things she wanted to do with her life and she wasn't sure she wanted to be in a committed relationship at this time. She thought that Bob felt the same way. She decided to put those thoughts away for the time being. Erica was due in on Wednesday and that would help to occupy her mind and get it off of her and Bob's relationship.

The airport was packed as Jenny stood at the security gate looking for Erica. She checked and doubled checked the flight and it was on time, but she hadn't seen Erica in the passengers coming from the concourse. As the crowds lessened for a moment, she saw a pretty woman with a carry-on bag looking around. She stared at her for a second. Suddenly it hit her. It was Erica. "Erica," she screamed.

Erica looked at Jenny, startled. "Jenny?" she said.

Suddenly the two lost friends ran to each other and flew together in an embrace.

"My God, I didn't even recognize you," Jenny said pulling back from her friend. Gone were the horned rimmed glasses and the stringy brown hair. Erica was now a blonde. She wore no glasses, had a beautiful complexion and her face somehow looked different. She was wearing an expensive tailored business suit with four-inch high heels on her feet. She almost looked like one of the models at the agency.

"I didn't recognize you either," Erica said. "You're gorgeous."

"So are you. I can't believe it."

The two women walked arm in arm out of the airport, talking a mile a minute. The conversation continued as they drove to Jenny's apartment. They talked about jobs, friends and old times. Both had so much to tell the other that they were constantly interrupting each other.

Jenny learned that Erica was in a high-level sales management position in a technology company and was doing very well for herself. She told Jenny that she had had plastic surgery to straighten her nose and fix a hereditary double chin. The surgery had opened closed doors for her and changed her love life dramatically.

By the time the two reached the apartment, they were tired but not talked out. Jenny gave Erica towels and told her to take her shower first.

A short time later Erica came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and drying her hair. "Your turn," she said.

Jenny took her shower and put on a pair of silk pajamas. Then she got a bottle of wine and the two of them curled up on the bed to talk some more. Within a few minutes the time and distance between them had all but disappeared. They had talked non-stop for three hours about every subject but one... sex.

Finally Erica brought it up, anxious to know more about Jenny's adventures. "So tell me more about this guy whose face you were sitting when I called."

"Oh Tim," Jenny giggled. The wine was having an effect. "Well, he is tall and very handsome. However, he's only 19."

"Jenny I'm surprised at you," Erica said in mock disapproval. "He's just a baby." However, her tone quickly changed to one of excitement. "So tell me, how in the world did you come about sitting on his face?" she laughed.

"It was his idea... I just went along with it. At first I was shocked but I got over that quickly," she laughed and added, "Everyone has their kinks."

"Yes, I know," Erica said. "Now what about this new guy you were telling me about, Robert? Is he good in bed."

"You were never one to beat around the bush," Jenny said but got a dreamy look on her face. "He's wonderful, in bed and out. Also very handsome and... filthy rich."

"Handsome, rich and good in bed and you haven't married him yet?" Erica joked.

"No... we just started going out. In fact," Jenny said dropping her voice to a whisper, "we spent the weekend together in San Francisco."

"My, that sounds pretty serious."

"Not really... at least not yet. He's a little older and while that doesn't bother me but it seems to be an issue with him."

"How much older... 80?"

"No. He's forty-seven."

"That's not bad," Erica said. "I've dated older guys."

"But that's not all, there's another little issue... he owns the company I work for."

"Oh really," Erica said curiously.

"That's not why I got promoted," Jenny said, reading Erica's mind. "I didn't know him until afterward."

"I wasn't going to say anything," Erica said and laughed.

"Yeah... right," Jenny said. "Now tell me about your love life."

"Hummm," Erica said. "There's been so many." Then she giggled and poured herself another glass of wine. "Ever since I had the surgery, guys... and some women have been beating down my door."

"Women?" Jenny asked curiously.

"You'd be surprised."

"Not really," Jenny answered.

Erica looked at her funny but then continued, "I'm not dating anyone steady. I have three or four guys that I go out with. Each one has his purpose," she laughed. There's Roger, who is very well endowed. Then Frank... he's pretty kinky. And Larry... well, Larry's a little strange but lots of fun." Erica paused as if reliving some experience. Then she turned the conversion back to Jenny. "So who else are you doing."

"Well... I probably shouldn't tell you this but since you're my best friend," Jenny said and paused. "I went out with two guys last week and we ended up having a threesome." Jenny blushed.

"Jenny Crawford, I'm surprised at you," Erica laughed. Then she said, "I have to admit, I've done that once or twice myself."

"Really... Erica Watson the wall flower, fucking two guy at once," Jenny roared. "I would have never guessed."

"Well, there's lots of things you don't know about me... even back as far as high school."

Jenny looked at Erica and narrowed her eyes. "Like what? I thought we had a pact to tell each other everything."

"Well, there were some things at the time that were better left unsaid."

"Come on Erica... like what?"

Erica looked a little uncomfortable, as if she regretted saying anything. She sighed and said, "Well, like having an affair with a teacher when we were seniors in high school."

"You had an affair with a teacher in high school," Jenny almost screamed. "You told me you were a virgin until that you met that guy... what's his name... in college."

"I was."

"Then how could you have had an affair with a guy in high school?"

"I didn't say it was a guy."

Jenny opened her mouth but nothing came out. Her lips moved but her throat was paralyzed.

"You remember Mrs. Anderson, our biology teacher?"

Jenny swallowed and nodded her head, her eyes as big as saucers. She remembered the pretty teacher. All the guys were wild over her.

"Well, I went to her house to get some tutoring. I learned a lot about biology but those questions were never on the test."

"Mrs. Anderson," Jenny finally gasped. "She was married with three kids as I remember it."

"Yep. The first time was at her house when her husband was out of town and her kids were upstairs asleep. It was right after my 18th birthday. She broke out a bottle of wine to celebrate and we sat in the living room. She was explaining the reproductive organs and... well, one thing led to another and before I knew it we were making love right on the sofa. I didn't really do anything to her in the beginning... she... she just ate me." It was Erica's turn to blush. "Obviously I had never had anyone put their mouth on me down there. We were sitting on the sofa talking and suddenly she was kissing me. I was so shocked that I couldn't move. I guess she thought that was an okay to go further. A second later she had her hand inside my blouse and was playing with my breasts. By the time I realized what was going on, she was on her knees with her head between my legs. God Erica, I had never cum like that before."

The story had a familiar ring to Jenny. "God Erica, I can't believe it. And, I'm hurt that you never told me."

"I tried a thousand times but it's not something that one can easily explain. I would have never though about doing anything with a woman. But, after that time, for several months I would go over to her house and we would study, then she would eat me. She never asked for me to return the favor. However, I felt guilty and eventually I... I did it to her on my own and... well the rest is history as they say. We did it at least once a week for the entire senior year."

Jenny suddenly realized that she never really knew her best friend. She also felt stupid. Her best friend was having a torrid affair with a woman right under her nose and she knew nothing about it. Jenny's voice was short and showed a little anger as she said, "Well, I guess we had better get to bed. You have your conference and I have to get up early for work."

Erica could tell that Jenny was hurt. Now she regretted telling her.

Jenny said good night and got under the sheets and turned over.

"Uh... Jenny, I normally sleep naked... if that bothers you I can put something on."

Jenny stayed on her side and said, "Suit yourself."

Eric stripped off her robe and crawled under the covers. She turned out the light and lay there staring at the ceiling. When she looked over at Jenny, she could tell that she wasn't asleep. Taking a big risk she rolled over on her side and snuggled up behind Jenny, throwing her arm across her.

Jenny tensed as she felt her naked friend's breast press to her back.

"I'm sorry Jenny," Erica whispered. "I wanted to tell you, I really did." Erica rubbed her hand up and down Jenny's arm.

Jenny ignored her. Then she heard a sob as Erica turned away from her. Suddenly she felt even worse. She lay quietly for a long time, listening to Erica. Finally, she turned over and saw the pretty woman lying on her back, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Erica," Jenny said and moved closer to her. She reached up and wiped tears from her cheeks. "It's me that should be sorry. Here I am a grown woman getting upset about something that happened ten years ago. You were always a good friend," Jenny said as her own tears began to fall.

Erica smiled up at Jenny through a new fountain of tears. Without a thought about the consequences, she reached up and placed her hand behind Jenny's head and gently pulled it down.

Jenny started to resist but suddenly found her lips drawn to her friend's. A moan escaped her mouth as their tongues touched. A second later their tongues were working in each other's mouths and their breathing was rapid. Almost in reflex, Jenny's hand slipped down to caress one of Erica's breasts. When her fingers found the nipple, she pulled her mouth away in surprise. She looked down and saw something gleaming in the dark of the room. "What...?" she said as her finger circled the metal object.

"It's a nipple ring. It's a long story about a wild night in Las Vegas. I'll tell you about it tomorrow," Erica said and pulled Jenny's mouth back to hers.

Jenny could feel her sex lips swelling and that she was getting very wet. After a few more minutes of kissing, she pulled away. She sat up and slowly unbuttoned the top of her pajamas. She heard Erica gasp when her large breasts were revealed. With a giggle she leaned over the prone woman and brought her nipple to her mouth, holding her large breast in her hand.

Both women moaned.

Jenny let Erica suck on her breast for a while and then moved the other one to her lips. At the same time she slipped her hand under the sheet and down her stomach. She heard Erica's intake of breath and felt her tremble. A smile crossed her face as she began to move her hand lower. When she got to her pubic mount, she didn't find any hair. As she moved lower she felt another metal object. "Erica," she exclaimed as she threw the sheet from her body. She looked down and saw a matching ring piercing her lips just above her clit. She couldn't believe how wild her normally subdued friend had become. A smile came to her lips as her finger slipped across the ring and down to the outer lips.

"Oh God, Jenny," Erica gasped as she spread her thighs.

Jenny pulled her breast from Erica's mouth and bent her own head to take one of her hard nipples between her lips. At the same time she pushed her finger into the already wet hole. Erica began to lift her hips from the bed and gasp in pleasure. Then Jenny moved to the other nipple, pulling the ring into her mouth and stretching the nipple.

Erica reached up and grabbed Jenny's head and pulled her mouth tightly to her heaving breast. "Oh, oh, oh," she gasped as her friend worried the ring pierced nipple.

Then Jenny felt Erica pushing on her head. With an unseen smile, she allowed the excited woman to push her head down her stomach and to her pubic mound. However, Jenny wasn't done teasing her friend. She kissed around her stomach and then down to her thighs, using her tongue to tickle the soft flesh. She sucked and bit her soft inner thighs, avoiding her vagina. Then she began to kiss her stomach again, just below her navel. She worked her way down until her tongue found the other ring. With her teeth, she gently tugged at the ring and heard Erica gasp in pleasure.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,552 Followers