Living Large Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers

Suddenly Jenny felt her excitement rising. She couldn't believe how good it felt... better than she could have imagined. Every thrust seemed to touch erogenous zones that she didn't know she had. Each time the long shaft was almost all the way out she felt empty and her hips reacted by pushing down in an attempt to take it back inside.

A broad smile came to Michael's face. She began to pull the penis out and thrust it back inside more rapidly. Then without warning, she dropped her head and began to lick Jenny's now very swollen clit.

"Oh Jesus," Jenny gasped and lifted her hips to Michael's sucking mouth. "Fuck me. Fuck my ass," she screamed.

Michael sucked her clit as she forced the penis in and out of Jenny's ass with abandon. Gone were the slow and gentle movements, now replaced by rapid thrusts.

"Yes, yes, yes," Jenny screamed as her orgasm exploded throughout her body. She grabbed Michael's head and thrust her hips at the moving penis as waves of pleasure overcame her senses. The throbbing inside her ass sent waves of pleasure up and down her body. It was different from the kind of climax she normally had; it came from deeper inside her and shook her very core.

When Jenny left Michael's house she felt like a new world had been opened for her. Michael had fucked her ass a second time with the fake penis and the climax had been just as intense. Jenny had to wonder how much better it would feel with a real penis. Then the two of them had made gentle love on the silk sheets of Michael's bed.

In order to get her ready, Michael had given Jenny a penis shaped butt plug. She told her to wear it several hours a day and it would help stretch her in preparation for Bob's larger penis.

Bob was going to be in for quite a surprise on Saturday.

Chapter 22

Jenny was sitting at her desk the following morning with a dreamy look on her face when the phone rang.

"Hello," she said.

"Hi sweetie," Bob said.

Jenny felt a rush of excitement at the sound of his voice. They had only talked briefly since Sunday. "Hi," she responded and squirmed on her chair. She suppressed a gasp as the plug in her ass moved.

"I just wanted to know if you had time to catch lunch with me today."

"I have something but I'll cancel."

"Great, I'm between meetings now but I want to talk with you."

"Okay," Jenny said, wondering what he wanted to talk about.

"I'll meet you at noon at the club... if that's okay."

"I'll be there.

As Jenny walked down the street, she could feel the plug moving in her ass. She almost regretted leaving it inside her. It wasn't that uncomfortable but it sent waves of pleasure through her and she was leaking juice into her panties.

Bob was waiting outside the Athletic Club when Jenny got off the elevator. He had a big smile on his face and hurried over to greet her with a kiss. "Glad you could make it," he said as they went to the table.

As soon as the waiter took their drink order and left, Bob reached over and took Jenny's hand.

Jenny could see that he had something on his mind.

"Jenny, I've been thinking about you every minute since this weekend."

Jenny smiled.

"I'm not sure where our relationship will go but I really don't want to date anyone but you," Bob said, his voice showing that he was surprisingly nervous.

Jenny started to respond but Bob pressed his fingers to her lips to silence her.

"You are young and I know you have a lot of 'friends', so it's okay if you don't do the same thing."

Jenny grabbed his hand and said, "I feel the same way." She paused to prevent her voice from showing her emotions. However, tears came to her eyes.

It was Bob's turn to smile.

Jenny could feel her heart beating rapidly as she squeezed Bob's hand. They both fell silent. No words were necessary.

"I have an apartment a few blocks from here. Do you think you can spare a few minutes?" Bob said with excitement in his voice.

Jenny felt her pussy throb and juice soaking through her panties. "Do we need to eat?"

Bob smiled and called the waiter over. He cancelled the drink order and grabbed Jenny's hand.

A few minutes later, he was unlocking the door to the apartment. As soon as they were inside, he took Jenny in his arms and kissed her passionately.

Jenny reached for his tie and quickly pulled it off before beginning to unbutton his shirt.

Bob began to unbutton Jenny's blouse as he moved her toward the bedroom.

They left clothes on the floor, leaving a trail to the bedroom.

When Jenny was down to her panties and bra, she remembered that she still had the plug in her ass. She stopped Bob at the bedroom door. He looked perplexed. "I'll be there in a second," she said, pushing him into the bedroom. "Where's the bathroom?"

Bob smiled and pointed down the hall. As Jenny walked away, he quickly took off his underwear and hurried into the bedroom.

A minute later Jenny walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her. She smiled when she saw Bob on the bed naked. His penis was in his hand. As she looked at his long shaft she felt her rear hole throbbing. She paused as she walked over to the bed. Why not do it now? She thought. A tremor of excitement rushed through her. With that, she crawled onto the bed and between Bob's legs and grasped his penis.

Bob moaned as he watched Jenny take his penis into her mouth. He gently held her head as she sucked him.

When Jenny felt Bob's hips begin to lift from the bed she pulled away and heard his moan of frustration. She crawled up and lay on his chest, her lips going to his for a passionate kiss.

"I've got to fuck you," Bob said.

Jenny leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

"What?" he gasped.

"I want you to fuck my ass!" she stated as confidently as her nervousness would allow.

"Oh my God," he responded. "Are you sure?"

"As sure as I have ever been about anything in my life," she gushed.

Bob gently turned Jenny over and lay on top of her. He looked into her eyes. Then his lips went slowly to hers. The kiss lasted a long, long time, their tongues fighting for possession of each other's mouths. Eventually Bob pulled away. He was almost breathless.

"Fuck me," Jenny whispered. "Take my ass. I want you to. I need it."

"God," Bob gasped as he moved back until he was on his knees. Then he lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders, scooting forward. Then he paused. "Let me get some lubricant."

"No," Jenny returned. "I took care of that." She didn't tell him that her ass was lubricated from the plug she had had inside her all morning.

Bob looked at her and smiled. "Am I being seduced?" he asked.

"Maybe," Jenny said.

With that, Bob reached down for his throbbing erection and pushed it down. He almost gasped when he saw Jenny's normally tight hole pulsing inches away from his swollen penis head. The tiny hole was slick and shiny with the lubricant. Bob's hand was trembling as he brought the head of his penis to her hole.

"Relax, relax," Jenny whispered to herself. She almost gasped when she felt the head touch her. Then she took a deep breath and waited.

Bob closed his eyes and moved his hips forward, holding his penis in position. He began to gently press forward.

Jenny's sphincter resisted. She pushed down. "Oh Godddddd!!!" she hissed when she felt her ass opening.

Bob's penis head slowly moved into the tight confines of Jenny's ass. He could feel her resisting muscles squeezing him in a velvet vise. A moan escaped his lips when he felt her muscles snap shut just below the crown. He paused to catch his breath.

Jenny was gasping for breath too. She was amazed at how much different it felt to have a real penis in her ass. It felt hard but somehow soft... unlike the rubber device Michael had used. Maybe, it was the emotion tied to it, and the fact that she loved the man who was attached to the penis. Suddenly Jenny wanted it all. "Fuck me, fuck my ass," she gasped reaching for Bob's hips and pulling him toward her.

Bob almost lost his balance as his hips moved forward, forcing his penis to slide into Jenny's rectum. He groaned and pressed Jenny's legs to her breasts, his penis almost all the way inside her.

Jenny could hardly catch her breath now. She could feel the swollen head of his penis deep inside her and the shaft stretching her little hole to the maximum. Yet, there was no pain.

Bob held still, his breathing ragged as he waited for Jenny to get used to him. Then he slowly forced the last inch into her before he lifted up on his hands and looked down at her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, sucking in gulps of air.

When Jenny finally opened her eyes, she saw Bob staring at her.

He leaned his head down to her ear and whispered, "I love you!"

It took Jenny a second to realize what Bob had said. When she did, she suppressed a scream. She thought that her heart was going to explode. "I love you too," she choked, holding back the tears. She felt Bob's penis throb deep inside her. Then suddenly and unexpectedly, she started to climax. Her body lifted from the bed, forcing Bob's penis even deeper into her ass. She whimpered and trembled in his arms as waves of pleasure washed over her. Each rush started deep inside her and cascaded over her like a warm blanket. His embrace and the echo of his words made this the strongest climax she had ever experienced.

Bob didn't realize what was happening at first. When he did, he pulled her even tighter and pressed his penis into her, waiting patiently for her to come back to him.

When Jenny's muscles finally relaxed, she opened her eyes and saw Bob still staring at her. There was a big smile on his face.

"Was that good?" he asked.

"God... it was unbelievable," Jenny said, just a little sheepishly.

"Just wait," he said and began to slowly pull out of her.

"Mmmmm," Jenny moaned as his long penis slipped from deep inside her.

Then he held her legs to her breasts and slowly pushed back inside. With a gentle rocking motion, he began to move in and out.

Jenny could feel her insides opening and then closing as he pulled out as her stretched sphincter gently caressed the shaft.

"Jesus," Bob moaned.

"Fuck me hard," Jenny hissed as she began to move her hips with his thrusts.

Bob's movements grew more rapid as he began to thrust in and out.

"Yes, yes, yes," Jenny moaned.

It didn't take long for Bob to feel his balls beginning to churn. "Jenny... I'm... I'm getting close," he moaned.

"Cum in me. Cum in my asssssss!!!," she screamed as she rapidly approached another climax.

"Ahhhhhhheeeeee!!!" Bob cried as his balls unleashed his pent up sperm. It blasted from the tip of his penis like a fire hose, deep inside her bowels, spattering against the walls and filling her with his hot juice.

Jenny could feel it. She could feel his warm cream soothing her ravaged hole. It magnified her own climax.

As the two lovers lay exhausted on the bed, they snuggled close to each other. Bob was pressed behind Jenny in a spoon fashion. His penis was wilted and lying dribbling onto her ass cheek. Jenny's once tight hole was stretched but still pulsing.

"That was incredible," Bob whispered as he lay with his arm over her, idly playing with her breast.

"For me too. It's all been amazing. I can't believe how much my world had changed in a few short weeks."

"For the better I hope," Bob said factiously.

"Absolutely!"

Jenny turned to him and suddenly said, "Tell me about your wife."

Her statement surprised him. Then he got a sad look on his face but said, "Are you sure you want to know that?"

"I want to know everything about you. I know that you loved her and that it's been hard for you to talk about it. But, now that we love each other, I think we should share things... good and bad."

Bob was silent for a minute before he started to talk.

Jenny could see the pain on his face as he told her about how they met and were married. However, as he continued the story, his facial expression changed. He seemed to be letting go of the demons that had haunted him.

When he was done, he let out a big breath and said, "So that's my story."

"It was a wonderful story," Jenny said with tears in her eyes. "I can only hope our love will be as strong."

"It will," he said and kissed her. When he pulled away he said, "Do you want to know about my recent loves?"

"Uh, no, I think I'll pass on that." Jenny had never been the jealous type but she didn't think there was any value in her hearing about the beautiful women he had fucked in the last few years.

"Then tell me about your loves."

Like Bob, Jenny got a concerned look on her face. "Are you sure you want to know that?" she said, repeating his question.

He smiled and said, "I want to know everything about you."

While Jenny didn't feel comfortable telling him about her relationships, she knew that they had to be honest with each other. "All right, if you really want to know," she said, giving him one last chance to back out. When he just smiled and waited she said, "Well, you know that I didn't have a lot of sexual experience until recently. My first love was after high school and it didn't last long. I had another 'friend' for a few months and then a real boyfriend for about a year. That was it until recently. Then things changed. A few weeks before we met, I went out with Tim Redmond."

"The Tim Redmond from the mail room?" Bob asked in surprise.

She thought his surprise was because he was just a kid. "Yes. He's young but very mature for his age," she said somewhat defensively. "He's the one... the one that I said wanted me to sit... to sit on his face." Jenny blushed.

"Oh my God," Bob laughed. "Do you know who he is?"

"No, why?"

"Have you ever heard of Justine Gellier-Redmond?"

"The wealthy socialite?"

"Yes, that one."

Jenny's eyes opened wide. "You mean he's her son?"

"Yes," Bob said, still laughing. "I gave him the job for the summer as a favor to her. She wanted him to learn how the rest of the world lives. He starts Harvard in the fall."

Jenny put her hand over her mouth in surprise. Then she started to laugh with Bob. "I thought he was a poor kid from the wrong side of the tracks," she giggled. "Well, I guess I taught him a few things that he might not learn at Harvard."

"Okay, who else?" Bob asked, sitting up in bed and smiling like they were playing "Truth or Dare."

"I went out dancing one night with Jack and Sean from accounting."

"I don't know them. Did you pair up with either of them?"

Jenny paused. This was getting difficult. "Uh... well, I had a little too much to drink and... well, I went back to their place with both of them."

Bob's eyes opened wide. "Holy Cow," he gasped. "Both of them?"

Jenny only nodded her head and her face turned red. She watched Bob shake his head in disbelief but the smile didn't leave his face. Then she continued quickly. "Then there was Tom Crawford."

"Tom... your boss?"

"Yes, but we never went out. We just did things in the office."

"That dirty rat," Bob said. "I'm going to have to fire him."

"Oh no, please," Jenny cried.

Bob laughed. "I'm just kidding. Tom is a great guy and my best manager. He didn't force you to do anything did he?"

"No," Jenny answered quickly. "He made passes at me and you know... one thing led to another."

"You have been one busy young lady. And, fucking in the office too. "I'll have to report you to the big boss."

"You're not mad at me are you?" Jenny asked seriously.

"Not at all," Bob answered and looked down between his legs.

Jenny followed his eyes and was shocked to see that his penis was hard again. With a relieved smile, she reached over and wrapped her hand around his shaft. As she stroked him slowly, she considered if she should tell him about Michael. Then she figured that as long as she was confessing she should go all the way. "There is one more person," she said elusively (she decided not to tell him about Erica right now).

"Who?" Bob asked excitedly.

"I shouldn't tell you this."

"Come on, come on, come on," Bob begged. "We need to be honest with each other." It was almost a whine.

"Michael Duran."

"Michael! The Michael from the clothing store down the street?"

"Uh huh," Jenny answered and felt Bob's penis throb. A large drop of clear juice dripped from the tip of his penis and over her fingers.

Suddenly Bob started laughing uproariously again.

"What's so funny?" Jenny asked.

Bob took a deep breath and tried to control his laughter. "Well, Michael and Justine both dated the guy that Michael married. It was a very competitive situation and their feud was written up in all the society rags." Bob laughed heartily again. "This is better than any soap opera. I love it."

Jenny smiled. "It gets better. Now I am only dating you, I told her that she could go out with... well, go out is not the right word. I told her she could fuck Tim. And, she has." She neglected to tell him that she was there at the time.

Bob was laughing so hard that he fell over onto the bed.

His merriment was contagious and Jenny joined him. When they caught their breath, they found themselves face to face with Jenny on top of Bob.

The room suddenly grew quiet.

Bob brought his lips to Jenny's for a long and passionate kiss.

Jenny pulled away and said, "I think my stories turned you on." She pressed her groin to his hard penis for emphasis.

"How could you tell," he laughed.

"Inspired guess."

Bob's face turned serious for a moment and he said, "You don't have to give up your relationship with Michael if you don't want to." He said it more like it was a plea than permission.

Jenny felt a tremor of excitement at his words. She suddenly wanted to squeal but controlled herself. Instead, she calmly said, "Are you sure?"

"Yes," he answered. "Especially if you let me watch sometime." His teeth sparkled with his smile.

Jenny suppressed her excitement and she tried to put an indignant look on her face and said, "Men are such dogs."

"And that's why women love us," Bob answered and kissed her again.

Jenny finally pulled away and said, "I have to get back to work."

"No you don't. Call your boss and tell him you need the afternoon off," Bob said.

Jenny didn't make it back to work that afternoon. She called Tom and told him that something had come up. It wasn't entirely a lie. She almost giggled as sat on the bed holding Bob's hard penis in her hand. She was pretty certain that she wouldn't get fired.

Chapter 23

The months flew by as Jenny and Bob's love grew. Summer turned to fall and then to winter. They had not shared their relationship with anyone at work but some people were starting to get suspicious. They were seen several times by employees while out to dinner and rumors were starting. When Jenny shared her concern with Bob, he said that they would have to take care of that soon. She didn't know what he meant until one afternoon when he told her that he wanted to take her on a surprise trip for her birthday. He had a limo waiting to take them to his private jet.

It was a long flight but Jenny didn't mind. She got to sit with Bob as he took over the controls of the jet. He was a certified pilot but rarely flew himself. She was amazed as she watched him work the complicated controls. As they neared their destination, the pilot took over again and Jenny and Bob took seats in the back.

As Jenny looked out the window, daylight had turned to night. She didn't know where they were going but they had been heading east and had been over water for a long time. She assumed that they were heading for Europe.

"Look," Bob said as the jet banked to the left.

When Jenny looked out the window, she saw the sparkling lights of a city. Then she saw a large tower in the center. "Is that the..." she said and stopped.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers