Living My Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You ease forward. The head pops into my opening. You withdraw. It pops out. No, I whimper. You ease forward and it goes in a little further. You rock back. You rock forward. My sheath expands around your cock. What I feel is not exactly pain, not exactly discomfort. I am being stretched. It feels exquisite. You continue slowly rocking forward and backward. You enter a little deeper with each forward movement. I feel the continued expansion, the continued stretching. I am being stuffed.

The feeling eases. My void is filled. I am complete. Your pubic mound rubs against mine. We are fully and completely joined. We lay still for a moment. We enjoy the union. I feel your whole member. I feel each vein, bump and protrusion. I feel the throb of your heartbeat.

I do not want to break the mood so I whisper. Your cock is so warm. It feels so good. I feel like I am now complete. I did not know I was missing something, but I have it in me now.

You chuckle, exactly what I was thinking, except, I thought pussy. I have never felt anything remotely close to this. Feeling you, knowing you, having this, I'll have a smile on my face for the rest of my life. I feel like you are a part of me, an extension of myself.

You flex your cock. I grip you with my internal muscles. I squeeze. I wiggle my ass to rub my clit against your pubic hair. I shudder with the tingling that rockets through my body. You start a slow back and forth movement. You withdraw a little then fully enter. I hunch my hips to meet you as you return. More little lightning flashes course through my body as you bottom out and my clit is touched.

We increase speed in tandem. My body is in sync with yours. I know what you are going to do as you do it. We make audible slapping noises as we pound each other. We are trying to drive our bodies into each other. We are trying to merge ourselves into one.


I am right on the brink of my orgasm. Almost, almost, I chant. As I say come with me, you grunt I'm coming. I fall; no, I fly over the edge. As in the elevator, I am sky high and floating. I am living my dream.

I call and cancel our dinner reservation. I cancel all of the plans I made to show you New York. I feed you snacks out of the refrigerator and order in food. I do not let you leave the apartment.

I fuck you. I screw you. I make love to you. Hard and fast. Slow and tender. Again and again. Over and over.

I have you on the kitchen table. I have you on the couch where we start but end on the floor for more room. I have you on the bed, again and again. I have you from the rear, doggy fashion. I have you twice in the shower and suck you off there once. I have you while your standing, holding me impaled on that cock that I cannot get enough of.

I do not walk. You pick me up and either put me on your hip or slip your cock into me and carry me, front to front, where I want to go. I sit on you with you in me as we eat, as I feed you and you feed me.

We dance to music from the sound system, my arms around your neck, my legs wrapped around your waist, you support me with your cock in me. I can't step on your toes this way, you tell me. I milk your cock with my muscles, I couldn't do this with you on my toes, I giggle.

I play with your cock when you need to piss, aiming it at the bowl. I laugh as it hardens, and at the mess we make.

On the second night, in bed after changing the sheets for the third time that day to get rid of the wet spots, I glance at the clock as I mount you. It is 9:32 p.m. I ride you, sometimes slowly, sometimes like a dervish, back and forth, up and down, side to side, in circles, until, exhausted from the continuing orgasmic high, I collapse on your chest at 11:13.

I wake at 3:04 a.m. You are still in me. I am still laying on your chest. I squeeze and your limp cock starts to harden inside me. What a wonderful way to wake up you murmur sleepily. You roll me on my back. We begin our slow dance of love again. You send me to heaven.

You open your bags for the first time except when you shaved. We must dress to catch the cab for the return to the airport. I am suddenly sad. These two nights and two days have been glorious while I have been living my dream. But, as is said, all good things must come to an end.

We get into the cab. I crawl into your lap. I pull your arms around me. I do not look at you. I do not want you to see the tears in my eyes. I wish you would say something... maybe permanent... maybe a commitment. I cannot ask it of you. I do not want you to leave, but I know you must. You have a life in Texas. I am not a part of it.

You do not speak during the entire ride. You hold me in your arms. Sometimes you squeeze so hard it hurts. I do not complain.

We arrive at the airport. You tell me I do not have to wait. I do not have to see you off. I say I want to. You check your mostly unused bags. We go to the gate. We stand quietly. We do not touch.

They start boarding passengers into the airplane.

Suddenly you grab me! You drag me to some chairs. You sit down. You pull me onto your lap. You say you have to say something. You are afraid I do not want to hear it, but you must say it regardless.

You tell me you do not want to leave me, that you love me, rip snort'n head over heels in love with me. You want to marry me. You say you do not want to leave Texas. You do not know what you could do in New York, but if I want you to, you will move here to be with me, if I would have you.

You know we agreed to no commitments, no strings, but now you want more, you must have more, if we are to continue.

You say if you are out of line, you are sorry, for me to give you a kiss on the cheek and leave. You tell me that maybe someday you would be over me, that maybe you could eventually forget me.

I burst into loud sobbing tears as I wrap my arms around your neck and say I love you. I love you. I love you. I tell you if that was a proposal, I accept. I have an opportunity to transfer my job to Texas. I did not want to tell you because I did not want to put any pressure on you. I can move in thirty days.

They announce last call for boarding.

You stand, lifting and holding me as when we first met here in the airport. You say you will call as soon as you get home so we can start planning my move.

I kiss you so hard my mouth hurts.

Should I tell about the move?

12