Living My Dream Ssn. 01 Ep. 01

Story Info
New NXT UK Interviewer has some fun with "Killer" Kelly.
3.4k words
4.14
4.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdamDZ7
AdamDZ7
6 Followers

My name is Lewis Adams, I have recently finished an intern role at Sky Sports News in the UK, working as a trainee interview covering everything from Football (Soccer) and Rugby to Formula 1 and Tennis. However my biggest passion in life has always been Wrestling, more specifically WWE, never to wrestle, but to work on screen as an Interviewer. I wanted to be an Interviewer that years from now people would remember, just like "Mean" Gene Okerlund and more recently Renee Young.

So why after getting the opportunity to work for Sky Sports, am I leaving so soon, well it's easy, a job became available for NXT UK to become a Backstage Interviewer for their most recent tapings and I jumped at the opportunity to apply and see what happens. To my amazement, I received word back that I would taking on the job and would be present at their most recent tapings in Plymouth, England in October. So I made plans and headed down for what was to be an unbelievable weekend for me.

Of course joining up with WWE and specifically NXT UK was a dream come true, however I did have another dream which I was hoping to come true. That dream was to meet with the many NXT UK Female Superstars that would be on hand, many of whom I've seen on the WWE Network Specials and across the various independent promotions in the UK. Those women might not be household names yet, but some of them were smoking hot and talented as hell which meant it wouldn't be long before they were leading the next "Revolution" in Women's Wrestling. Women such as, Toni Storm, "Killer" Kelly, Rhea Ripley, Jinny, Nina Samuels, Xia Brookside, Millie McKenzie, amongst others. Who knows, given the nature of the Pro Wrestling business, maybe I'll get closer to these women than even I could've imagined.

So would I even have a chance with any of these being only an Interviewer and not a Wrestler. Well I'm 24, I'm pretty well built, been told I'm quite handsome and I've had experience with women in past. So based on that, I'll take my chances and see just what develops.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The day had finally come and it was the first day of the weekend's tapings and I arrive early to the building and am greeted by NXT UK General Manager, Johnny Saint along with the head of NXT Triple H and Shawn Michaels. They help run me through my job informing me that I'll be getting some extra help today from Mike Rome, one of WWE's more experienced Interviewer's who had flown in specifically to help me. Once that was completed, I headed off to prep and to find out who I'd be interviewing and just what was needed to be asked later on during the pre-taped interviews.

As I walked through the corridors, it was hard not be in awe of some of the great UK talent that I passed, people like Pete Dunne, Moustache Mountain, Mark Andrews & Zack Gibson. But of course, it was the Female Superstars who caught my eye and realising just how great they all looked in person, obviously it was my job to remain professional but now it was becoming increasingly obvious. I needed to not only make a good impression on a professional front, but I also needed to fuck a lot of these women and that's what I was hoping would happen the longer that I stay as part of NXT UK.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was now time to begin shooting some of the interviews just before the actual TV tapings begun as it meant they could be reshot if they weren't up to standards. Mike Rome approached me

"You ready to begin, I have the list of names you'll be interviewing. Hunter has not given you any of the big names yet as you're still inexperienced doing this, so tonight you'll be interviewing, "Killer" Kelly from the Women's Division and don't worry, she speaks good English even though she's Portuguese. As well as Flash Morgan Webster, Joseph Conners and also provide an injury update on Travis Banks."

I stood nodding my head at each name but the only name that mattered was that of "Killer" Kelly, the beauty from Portugal. I had seen her on the Mae Young Classic as well as other appearances in Independent Promotions and knew she was hot. This would be a great opportunity to see if I have a shot with her.

"Don't worry Mike, I'll be as professional as I know I can be and get the right amount of information from each Superstar but obviously make it all about them."

"That's all that matters Lewis, as we're always told, you're not the star, the Superstars are." Then Mike walks off and I begin my final preparations before shooting the Interviews.

The first interviews get done with everything going smoothly, Flash Morgan Webster hyping his upcoming match with Wolfgang, the man from Scotland. While Conners was determined to call out Pete Dunne for a potential WWE UK Championship Match. However the one I was looking forward to is coming up next, "Killer" Kelly. I see her coming and can't help but check her out. The braids in her red hair, her perky tits underneath her ring top and a pair of stunning legs. The red haired beauty approaches the interview area in her ring gear, with the mouthpiece tucked inside her ring attire as she flashes me a smile that could melt any number of hearts.

"So Kelly, I'll ask you about the upcoming match tonight with NXT UK Women's Champion, Rhea Ripley. You respond and we'll go from there, that sound fine with you?" I ask Kelly, who again smiles before nodding her head as I tell the camera to start rolling beginning the Interview.

"I am joined by 2018 Mae Young Classic participant, "Killer" Kelly, who tonight has a golden opportunity as she battles NXT UK Women's Champion, Rhea Ripley in a Non-Title contest. Kelly, how do you feel about your chances against the dominant Champion?" I turn the microphone to Kelly who is stood alongside me as her smile quickly leaves her face and she turns her head towards me.

"My chances, my chances are good, she might be Champion, but I'm a killer and when I get in the zone, no one stops me. Tonight, Rhea is going down and then I'll get one step closer to what is mine, the NXT UK Women's Championship." Kelly then takes the mouthpiece from her attire, puts it in her mouth and slaps her cheeks with her hands before turning and walking off camera, ending the interview.

"Alright, I think that was good, no need to do a repeat Kelly. So good luck in your match later on tonight." I say as she turns back to listen to me before approaching me while taking her mouthpiece out to speak to me.

"Well thank you, you know, I saw you checking me out earlier as I approached the interview area." My mind starts to race at 100mph at this point, either I'm in with a shot with Kelly or I've completely blown it and potentially the chance with the other NXT UK Females.

Kelly however then continues with a grin on her face. "I liked it, so how about once my match with Rhea is over and your Interviews are over, you meet me in the Locker Room, I'm gonna need a little warm down." Kelly winks at me before leaving the Interview area.

As I stand there almost frozen, I still can't believe my luck, I watch her leave staring at her ass knowing that in a few hours, I'm gonna get to see that ass and even more of Kelly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I stood backstage watching a monitor seeing the TV tapings going on and enjoying every minute, seeing guys like Dunne, Andrews and Gibson all tear it up before hearing that it was time for the Main Event of the second show, Rhea Ripley vs "Killer" Kelly. This meant it wasn't long before I could get my own hands on Kelly, except not in the way Rhea was about to. I watched the match and more importantly, examine the gorgeous body of Kelly before seeing the end of the match, which Rhea Ripley won, then I set off to find the Women's Locker Room and stand around waiting. Just as expected, "Killer" Kelly was heading down towards the Locker Room, even though she just wrestled, she still look hot and smiled once she saw me standing and waiting for her.

"Unlucky in the match just now, I was pulling for you to win, but I know you'll get Rhea and that Championship soon enough. However, I still remember what you said earlier." I smirked as I stand close to the door as Kelly gets closer to me and starts to rub my chest.

"You do, well I'm glad to hear it and don't worry we won't be interrupted, the other women are in a multi-woman Tag Team Match and Rhea is on Commentary, we won't be disturbed, but it wouldn't matter if we were." Kelly winks as she says the last part before opening the door and pushing me inside as she closes it behind her and turning her attention back to me as I stand in the middle of the room while looking at around at the rather spacious locker room.

Kelly walks up to me before we begin to kiss, our tongues wrestling and then my hands finding their way down towards her ass which I squeeze making Kelly moan ever so slightly. Kelly then starts to remove my jacket which I quickly throw across the room followed by my tie and then start to remove my shirt. It's not long before I'm only in my trousers and Kelly gets a look at my upper body and licks her lips.

"Looks like someone puts in the hours on their body, if the other women around here find out, you're gonna become pretty popular."

Those words bring a smile to my face, but the next thing brings an even bigger one because just after Kelly removes her boots, she lifts up and removes her top revealing her firm, perky tits that bounce lightly as they land on her chest. My eyes are drawn to them before I bring my hands up and begin to caress them making the red head from Portugal moan slightly, however my next move makes her moan even more.

I then lower my head down and take the left nipple into my mouth and start to suck on it, making Kelly tilt her head back and continue moaning even louder. I lift my head and turn my attention to her right nipple where I twirl my tongue around it before taking it into my mouth and sucking on it making her moan even more. I then lift my head from her chest and she instantly kisses me again and I kiss her back before breaking it off.

"So Kelly, how about you check out what I've got hiding underneath these trousers?" I say before watching as Kelly wastes no time in dropping down onto her knees and starts to remove my belt followed by undoing my trousers and pulling them along with my boxers down to my ankles revealing my large cock to Kelly which springs up almost hitting her in her beautiful face. Kelly grabs it and starts stroking watching her own hand moving back and forth on it.

Kelly then opens her mouth before lowering her head onto my cock taking it into her mouth, causing me to moan ever so slightly feeling the wetness of tongue pressed against the bottom of my shaft. Kelly's eyes look upwards at me as she begins to bob her head on my cock taking it further into her mouth as she removes her hands from my cock and places them onto my thighs. This allows her to start picking up a steady rhythm of bobbing which causes me to moan even more as her beautiful face continues to move.

"Mmmmm fuck Kelly, mmmmm damn that feels really good, something tells me you're no stranger to doing this huh?" I smirk and continue to moan as I know she can't respond but clearly know the 26 Year Old from Lisbon would've said yes had she could've.

"Oh oh oh, mmmmm yea, oh my god your mouth feels so good around my cock, mmmmm fuck, yes it does." More moans escape my lips as I look down watching as Kelly is really going to town on my cock, her lips moving back and forth over my cock taking well over half into her mouth before releasing it right up the head of my cock before lowering again.

Kelly's beautiful eyes look up at me again and she winks before proceeding to deep throat my cock right down to my balls where her face is pressed right against my crotch which makes me moan even more.

"GAH GAH GAH, mmmmm mmmmm mmmm" is all I can hear below me as Kelly is moaning and gagging around my cock before lifting her head up once again.

However instead of removing her mouth altogether, Kelly drops her head back down onto my cock, deepthroating it once again right down to my balls causing even more gags to be heard from Kelly, followed by a loud moan from myself. "Ohhhhhh my god, mmmmm wasn't expecting that again Kelly, mmmmmm shit."

Finally Kelly lifts her head off my cock leaving a trail of saliva before she looks up at me with a grin on her face as she stands up. I quickly kick off my shoes and socks and kick off my trousers and boxers completely now standing naked in front of the gorgeous NXT UK Female Superstar. Kelly then grabs the waistline of her ring gear and pulls it down along with the tights she had on now revealing her shaven pussy before throwing them into the pile with the rest of her clothes. I now get my first look at her completely naked body and I'm almost in a trance as to how attractive she really is. I bring her in for another kiss while moving a hand down between her legs to start rubbing her pussy and soon realise just how wet she has gotten from sucking on my cock.

"Someone is already extremely wet, well looks like I had better not waste any time then huh. Looks like someone needs to be fucked straight away." I say while moving my hand away and watching as she walks over to a nearby bench where she sits down on it spreading her gorgeous legs revealing her pussy to me in an almost inviting manner.

"Well what are you waiting for, I know this is what you've been craving since our little Interview earlier, so come and get it." She winks and pats her pussy which is my cue to walk over and get between her legs.

Now kneeling between her legs, I begin to push my cock into her wet and extremely tight pussy, hearing her moan out incredibly loud as inch after inch is disappearing inside of her, it's clear it's been a while since she'd been fucked. Therefore I knew I had to give her the fucking she truly needs and deserves.

"Oh my god Lewis, mmmmmm it feels so big inside me already, mmmmmm fuck I really need this. Mmmmmm so you better fuck me real good." She looks at me and continues to moan as she starts to lean back on the bench, which then allows me to begin to pound into her tight pussy causing her to start moving back and forth as I do so.

Her legs are still spread out giving me a great view of my cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. "Ohhhhh don't you worry Kelly, you'll get just what you need from me, I can promise you that."

With those words, I begin to speed up my assault on her pussy, pounding into her even faster and going even deeper pushing my cock into her even more, really starting to loosen her up much to her delight.

"Oh oh oh oh oh, mmmmmm FUCK that's it, mmmmm that's the spot, mmmmmm right fucking there." The Portuguese beauty moans even more and brings her hands up to her perky rounded tits and squeezes them tightly to add extra pleasure, while I have my hands on her legs holding them apart as I continue to go even deeper inside her increasingly wet pussy.

Already realising it won't be long before an orgasm takes over her entire body. In fact also realising it won't be long before I need to cum as well. But until that happens, I'm gonna enjoy fucking the gorgeous red headed beauty below me.

"Ohhhhhh damn, mmmmm shit Kelly, fuck you feel so good, mmmmm yea, this pussy was almost made for my cock." I continue to moan but those moans aren't as loud as Kelly's who was moaning so loud, I was almost glad a Wrestling event was going on, otherwise I felt certain we'd have been heard.

No matter though, right now all that mattered was making Kelly get the long overdue orgasm she most richly deserved. I made sure to keep her legs out wide as I keep driving my cock deep inside her pussy going balls deep and giving Kelly every inch of my cock.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!! MMMMMM YES!!" Those loud moans were just what I wanted to hear as I knew I was close to getting her to cum and my suspicions were soon answered as well.

"Ohhhhhhh FUCK, mmmmm I'm gonna cum, FUCK, I'm gonna cum, Oh god I'm cumming Lewis!!" Soon it wasn't long before her back arches and a rip roaring orgasm takes over "Killer" Kelly's body and she begins to ooze cum onto my cock almost not stopping whatsoever until eventual a loud moan and then sigh comes from her lips as she breathes heavily while I still pound into her pussy still building myself up to an orgasm which I know is almost imminent.

Kelly's moans are now softer however she's still coming down from her almighty orgasm and can tell I'm close as I pull out from her pussy. I stand up and Kelly dives back in front of me taking my cock into her mouth and sucking it, tasting her own pussy juices on it.

Within moments I feel my orgasm build, "That's it, mmmmmm fuck Kelly, I'm cumming, fuck, I'm cumming!!" I say as Kelly removes her mouth from my cock and I begin to spray ropes of jizz all over her beautiful smiling face watching it almost cover her.

I eventually stop and look down at my "handy work" with a smile on my face and a smile on Kelly's face who starts to wipe it from her face and lick it off her fingers.

"Lewis, I can't tell you how great that was, it was something I needed and something I'm glad you could give to me." Kelly said while standing up still with cum on her face.

"Well Kelly, I'll be honest, I'd wanted to do that for a while but never thought it would happen, but being her in NXT UK, I guess anything is possible." I smile and she kisses me again before walking off to the shower area.

With a grin on my face, I begin to get dressed before exiting the Locker Room. As I do, I look down the hallway and see a few of the NXT UK Women coming in my direction. Obviously I don't stop to talk to them, however it's obvious by there expressions that Toni Storm & Jinny are intrigued as to why I just came out of the Women's Locker Room. Who knows, maybe "Killer" Kelly will let them in and maybe I'll get my chance with someone else in the future, maybe even tomorrow at the next set of tapings.

AdamDZ7
AdamDZ7
6 Followers