Living On The Edge Ch. 02

Story Info
Many exploits of two lovers.
1k words
3.5
6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read Part One of this story, you might want to find it and read it before reading this story. It is a continuation. Enjoy!

(Three months later, at Dennis and Anne's Wedding)

Mike looked over at Candi, smiling.

"We're almost there baby. Are you ready to party?"

Candi laughed, wind blowing her hair around. "Always am, you should know that by now."

Mike steered the car into the crowded parking lot at Sweet Basil. They were almost an hour early and the place was packed with wedding guests. They found a parking spot and Mike got out. He walked around to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. He helped Candi out, who gave him a thank you kiss. They walked hand in hand to the front door, and when they walked in Candi was bombarded by relatives. She introduced Mike to everyone, and once they were all reacquainted they found their table and sat down, waiting for the ceremony to begin. The place was beautifully decorated, like an inside winter wonderland. Candi leaned over and whispered in Mike's ear.

"This is so beautiful. I want something like this for our wedding."

Mike kissed her and smiled.

"Anything for you baby"

They looked towards the archway entrance when the ceremony music began to play, and the bridal party began the procession out. When the bride's music began to play, they all stood up to see her. She made her walk out, and once the vows had started they all sat back down. Mike kept looking at Candi, seeing the light in her face as she watched this beautiful moment. Once all the formalities were over, they ate and the dancing began. The formal dances were first of course, but then the dance floor was open for everyone. Mike and Candi were in the middle of the floor, grinding and drinking. Mike gripped onto Candi's hips as she pushed her ass into his groin. She smiled as she felt his hard cock pressing against her. When the next slow song came on, they held each other close. Mike's lips locked on Candi's, and his hands ran up and down her sides. She moaned into his mouth.

"I want you now!" she growled into his mouth, and she took his hands and pulled him off of the dance floor. They found an empty table near the back of the room that was in darkened lighting. Mike sat down in the chair and Candi unzipped and unbuttoned his pants, pulling out his hard cock. She fixed her skirt so it looked like she was sitting on his lap. She pushed aside her thong and slowly slid down on him, her back pressed to his chest. Mike's hands gripped her waist tightly as they slowly rocked against each other, keeping an eye on the other guests. Candi was moaning, and Mike was pressing soft kisses to the back of her neck, panting heavily. They picked up their pace a little bit, and within minutes he felt Candi's body tremble and her pussy tighten around him as she came. Mike couldn't hold back anymore; he came hard, wrapping his arms around her, moaning loudly. Candi slowly lifted off of him, and fixed her thong. Mike quickly put himself away and Candi sat back down on his lap. They kissed feverishly, before returning to the dance floor to dance the rest of the night away. Once the wedding was over, they said their goodbyes and went out to their car. Mike opened Candi's door for her, and kissed her softly, slowly intensifying the kiss until he had Candi pressed against the side of the car. His hands slowly moving up and down her sides, squeezing. Candi was putty in his hands. Mike slowly pulled the bottom of her dress up, slipping his fingers between her thighs. Candi moaned into Mike's mouth as his fingers rubbed her clit. He pulled his hand away from her and turned her around. Mike looked around quickly, seeing if anyone was around. Seeing that it was all clear, he unzipped his pants and pulled his throbbing cock out. He lifted up the back of her dress and pulled down her thong to the ground, picking it up and putting it in his pocket. He spread her legs slightly and bent her over a little, positioning himself at her wet entrance. He slowly eased his head inside her, the tightness and heat making him groan. She squirmed in pleasure, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Baby, fuck me hard!" She growled at him, and he brought his hips back before slamming deep inside her. She screamed out in pleasure as Mike's hands gripped her hips hard, fucking her harder and deeper. Candi was moaning loudly, Mike grunting behind her. Mike fucked her deep for about twenty minutes before Candi came hard, head arching back and Mike captured her lips in his. Mike felt her pussy tighten around his cock, knee's almost buckling beneath him.

"Fuuuucccckkkkk bbaaaabbbbyyy!!!" he cried out as he exploded, slamming deep inside her. He held her tight against him until he finished. He slowly pulled out, and Candi felt his cum slip down her inner thigh.

"Damn baby, you came so hard..." She turned around and dropped down onto her heels, taking his soft cock in her mouth. She cleaned him off, getting him semi-hard. She tucked him away and stood back up. They kissed, and Candi climbed into the passenger side of the car. Mike closed the door and went and got into the driver's side. They left the parking lot, heading for home. Halfway home, Candi slid closer to Mike on her seat. She ran her hand over his semi-erect cock, which grew harder beneath her touch, straining against her pants. He moaned, and glanced at her. She smiled a wicked smile as she slid his zipper down, reaching a hand inside to draw him out.

"You're insatiable today." Mike gasped out as she lowered her mouth around him.

She pulled off of him and looked up at his face. "I'm full of tricks baby." She lowered her mouth back down on him and Mike moaned...

...To Be Continued...