Living Our Fantasies Pt. 03

Story Info
Dollie's Strange Family.
1.2k words
4.02
15.7k
2

Part 3 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--Only months before, I was a shy sex deprived virgin boy with an uncircumcised prick, dreaming of my first piece of tail. I had a secret of my own. When I masturbated, it hurt my four-skin. I feared ripping it off and bleeding to death. I was also confused about my larger cock. Boys teased me about it. These facts are in another story, and yet others remain to be told. Watch for DONKEY DONG at bookstores near you!

--This story was to be titled DOLLIE'S BED. But I felt still more boring facts remained to be told. What a strange family!

--With the above mentioned facts, and my recent taste of intercourse, I was now addicted to getting all of it that this young boy of 20 could get. And I was getting it from little Dollie. At this time I was living with my Mom's parents, my grandparents. Grandpa had a stroke so they needed me to help out.

They thought young girls were evil and didn't want their grandson messin with them. They seemed to know everyone around town. A good friend of theirs lived near Doll's parents. He told my family that her family were low life scum living like trash. He was sort of right! I often explained she's not a kid, she's 18 years old.

I wasn't supposed to go to her house or my car would be taken away. It was in my uncle's name. I needed my car to get to work and back. After being grounded numerous times, grandma gave up. Keeping me away from that young pussy was hopeless. So repeated warnings about going to hell and becoming a daddy were told. Hell, I thought this sex thing was Heaven and I was pulling it out or wearing a rubber. No way Doll was gonna get pregnant!

--Her family lived in two small mobile homes hooked together side by side with a doorway cut out between them. The front mobile home had a small attached entrance with a closed in porch. Next was a kitchen with mom and dad's bedroom at the far end. None of the interior rooms had doors, only blankets hanging down. A tiny bathroom was also in this first trailer. It had a crude door. The rear mobile home had two small bedrooms and a few closets. All beds were homemade and built into walls. There was only one side to get into them. The boys slept together in a small room with several beds. Dollie and 19 year old Janie shared a small double bed in a corner of their tiny room.

The story DOLL'S BED to follow this one.

---MORE FACTS. First, ages: I'm guessing here. I'm going by our ages, me now 20 and Doll 18. Dolls' parents were in their late 40's. Oldest brother Glen about 29. Probably Doris next around 27, Bob 25, brother Doug 23, Janie 21, Rodger 20, and Paulie maybe 19. In between were several miscarriages and unexplained young deaths. A picture is worth a thousand words but I ain't got the pictures!

--Dollie's two older brothers, Glen and Bob were neither around home much. Both were truck drivers. I never saw Glen more than a half dozen times in his life. He seemed to be the decent, clean, polite one. Glen married young and moved to Missouri. We still e-mail his wife. I'm thinking sister Doris was second oldest. She was only home for occasional monthly visits.

Big brother number two was Bob. Blacksheep of da family. Bob was my idol even though we hated each other. Bob was also a trucker. But drove locally and was married to a cute young biker babe. Oh yea, Bob was also a biker. He looked the part and was one of those guys who was always in trouble with the law and the neighbors. Whatever wasn't nailed down Bob stole, including Doll's jewelry.

--Bob was always shoving me around. Once he rammed my Austin Healey Sprite with his pickup while we were parked at the A & W Root beer stand. Only a small scratch. Went to police station and they just laughed. Bob was holdin a can of beer while standin in the police station! I still remember the cop " It's family. We don't mess with family matters."

--The only good thing I remember about brother Bob was seeing my first tit flashin. One of the rare times the whole family went on a picnic. We went about 60 miles to a park with a large lake. Most of us couples were out on paddleboats. Some of us wore speedos and the girls wore regular bikinis. Nothin skimpy.

--This was the Midwest. Bob's wife wore the only real bikini. Some other boys had been staring at her nice boobies from other paddleboats. Don't know if was Bob's idea or his wife's but she flashed several groups of other young men. This was before Doll had ever done it. The most Doll had showed her titties at this time was getting caught at the drive-in movie as I fondled her boobies. So this tit flashin thing was new to me. Several years later big brother Glen got Bob on with the truckin company he worked for in Missouri. Bob moved away and stopped home only occasionally when truckin thru.

--Doug was a firebug and gas sniffer. Not a good combination. Momma was always puttin out small fires or hiding the gas can from Dougie. Doug was the kid who set the Minnesota cornfield and sister Janie on fire years before I knew them.

---Sister Janie spent much time in Chicago at a famous burn center. She went thru hell. Later, after Doll and I married, Janie married. For some reason she separated from her husband for awhile. Along with other girls off and on, Janie moved in with us for a short time... Short time equaled nearly a year till we kicked her out. Told her to go back to her husband. She did.

--But back to the early days. This left Rodger and Paulie. They were usually outside getting in trouble. Rodger was always havin sex with a few other neighborhood---BOYS! It was so bad the neighbors often called the cops. This was in the County. If the County deputies did come out all they did was warn Rodger, the other boys, and Doll's mother. Mom spent a lot of time chasin Rodger and Earl around with a bucket of cold water or a stick. After awhile Earl and Rodger did their butt-fuckin out behind the mobile home or in the small wood shed. Paulie chased the neighbor dogs and threw rocks at my Dodge!

--Daddy W knew how much I loved my car and he'd tell Rodger and Paulie to throw rocks at it if I parked in the driveway. Eventually I parked down the street, or gave them something to stop throwing stones.

--Remember, someplace I wrote this was a strange family! A lot of strange shit just for some pussy! When I wasn't working, I'd be at Dollie's house, or taking a ride out to a secluded spot to fuck. Time and money were short. So we had a plan.

_____________Next Dollie's Bed.