Living Our Fantasies Pt. 09

Story Info
More about Charlotte pt-9.
1k words
4.2
8.2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training Dollie - MORE ABOUT CHARLOTTE Pt-9

Danged, I started another Charlotte story. Here I am like a deer in the headlights, nothing but a blank stare. I reviewed my first story about Charlotte and realized I mostly covered it all. Yes, Charlotte was a great influence on Dollie's way of dressing and acting sexy. Both about the same age, Charlotte very petite with tiny yet perky boobies. Wearing the right clothes Charlotte was quite a looker. And she usually wore the right clothes, at least when she wore clothes. Something about those cute little gals that make a young man's body feel warm all over. And the only redheaded girlfriend I ever had just seemed to make me extra hot.

Charlottes two favorite things to wear around town were tight fittin jeans or micro miniskirts. Yes, micro-mini, without panties or bra. I don't remember Charlotte ever wearing a bra or panties. Closest thing she ever got was a teeny weenie bikini. Often those were the string or thong type. Not common in the midwest yet, remember?

Charlotte, being skinny, had to buy petite jeans and put them on wet to get them as tight as she liked them. So tight her butt cheeks and butt crack showed plainly. So tight the indent of her snatch often showed. Before Camel toe was invented. This made walking and sitting difficult. Charlotte had the cutest little butt swing. As she walked old men and puppy dogs whined as she walked by. I've mentioned Charlotte was skinny. Yes, but that cute sexy skinny with all the parts in the right places.

---In warm weather, or whenever Charlotte was hot, she preferred wearing micro miniskirts. I believe this is where I got the ideas for Dollie to wear them-- without panties. I can still see Charlotte walking across Main Street downtown wearing her micro mini in a slight breeze. One time she caused an accident when her skirt blew up. The cops chewed her out and told her to get some clothes on or get off the street.

--Charlotte also loved hot pants that left her butt cheeks exposed. A skinny girl with her ass out is another turn on for old men--and young boys, which I was at the time. Add to this wearing men's ribbed tank tops and no bra with those perky little titties sticking straight out and you have the chances for another accident.

-- Yes, this not only influenced the way Dollie began dressing, it influenced the ways I wanted Dollie to dress. Dollie was also a skinny little girl. But with just the right amount of meat in the right places. Plus a nice set of boobies. I was proud to walk between both girls wherever we went. I soon realized I was having more fun than hanging around with my car guy buddies, and sure better than walkin between them!

Dollie's mother also encouraged her to wear revealing clothing. Charlotte was a living breathing example of what happens when pretty girls dress that way. And I was always begging and pushing Dollie to wear wilder and sexier clothing.

--In all fairness, Dollie was equally influencing Charlotte's behavior. Often when two or more girls are together, they dare each other to show off and show more. Add me and her mother to the mix and both girls were becoming quiet the exhibitionists.

One thing neither Charlotte or I could get Dollie to do was fuck other boys. For me it was so I could fuck the guy's girlfriend or wife. For Charlotte it was just because she was kinky and enjoyed having sex. Dollie had her reasons for not wanting another man having intercourse with her. Lucky for me she didn't become a Nun or something.

-- Our first sex acts with others around were with Don and Pat, our best friends. But our first to have sex naked was while in bed with Charlotte or Dollie's 21 year old sister watching. Believe me there is a difference in doing it in the back seat of a car with clothes on.

Altho I spent a lot of time begging Dollie and explaining the fine art of oral sex, according to my coworkers, it was around Charlotte that Dollie perfected the act. Before Charlotte I was getting basic cock kisses and gentle head jobs. As Dollie and Charlotte took turns, often as I slept, the fine art of cock sucking was mastered by both. Yes you can sleep thru this after many sleepless nights.

--Way before this Dollie found out she couldn't swallow. She'd choke and become sick. Being a good guy, I'd warn Dollie and she'd stop just in time to let me ejaculate into her hand or towel. But sweet Charlotte could take any load I shot into her mouth and down her throat. She rarely wasted a drop! These two young girls took turns and turned cock sucking into a game. Many a night I lay awake, pretending to be asleep, enjoying whatever they did to me. It usually ended up with Dollie fucking me and then Charlotte trying to get it in her super tight cunt. Never did!

--I'm not sure what influence all this had on Dollie. But I do know that after Charlotte became my other little cock sucker Dollie actually believed what the guys at work had told me. Before this, we both questioned this oral sex thing.

--Oh yes, the guys, and a few girls, at work told me this oral sex thing was a two way street. I spent many hours practicing pussy licking on Dollie and Charlotte. Yes, on a few other young girls too. But this is about Charlotte. Both Dollie and Charlotte begged me to give them oral sex often. At least this was something I could do with Charlottes' tight pussy! Even after giving her oral sex and masturbating her, Charlotte's cunt was too tight for my little cock.

Maybe 10" was too much! So, you don't believe me? Notice I don't mention it much. You really think I got sexy Dollie and all those other girls with my handsome good looks or because I was filthy rich?