Living Our Fantasies Pt. 10

Story Info
Another story of non-virgin Mary Pt-10.
1.7k words
4.37
8.2k
1
0

Part 10 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit of a rerun with new facts.

MARY'S DOLLIE TRAINING

Maybe you haven't read about Mary, my younger brother's girlfriend. For those who've read most of this read it again. You may have forgotten something.

I'll begin this story before I married Dollie. I was 20, brother Ike, Mary, and Dollie 18. Brother Ike had already been dating Mary over two years. Everyone expected them to someday marry. They spent most of their time together at Mary's mom's place or at the Catholic church. What could go wrong?

Little Mary was another skinny horny teenager. Mary also had nice titties. Oddly, she never exposed them much, except when wearing a bikini or naked. Both happened frequently.

About this time Ike had another girlfriend he was often shackin up with and screwing regularly too. Kay, also 18, was a stocky built gal with big tits. Still not fat, but filled out. Maybe twice the size as Mary. Back in the good ole days very few people were actually obese. My how times changed!

--It was Mary who became Dollie's friend when she started High School in town. It was Mary who fixed me up with many blind, and not so blind dates. Being a small town, I pretty much new most kids, even if only by sight. I'd seen that skinny little gal, Dollie, around school wearing sloppy clothes that hid her figure. Nothing I was interested in! Little Dollie had a crush on me and I didn't even know her.

--Mary was still fixin me up with dates. Some I went on. Some I didn't. I liked girls. I was fascinated by boobs at a very early age. But I had boy friends... No, not that kind! We went roller skating, to stock car races, drag races, fishin, hunting, and mostly messed with our cars. I was also taking accordion and steel guitar lessons. I had no time for stinking girls. Okay, nuff of this crap. It's about Mary's influence on Dollie and I.

--Mary wore mostly high topped sweaters or clingy satin type blouses. She didn't need a bra. Remember, young girls often have perky pointed titties. Mary's were quite large for her tiny body. For some reason, back in the mini skirt era, many girls I knew didn't wear panties. Perhaps I only knew those bad girls...or was lucky!

----Another little factoid: Dollie and all the other girls I knew well had "hairless" pussys. Mary had long black hair----- on her head and on her pubic area.

--Mary was also fair-skinned. Almost white like Morticia on the Adams family. Mary wore mostly mini skirts, often micro mini skirts. Most of Mary's mini's were full, or wide at the bottom, compared to the straight tight skirts Dollie wore. Mary loved showing her pussy anyplace, and everyplace she went. I believe she got a thrill out of people staring at that big black muff!It stood out like a spotlight!

--I'm thinking on the same corner downtown where Charlotte caused the accident, Mary's tiny skirt blew up above her ass. I was behind her so didn't see her black hair covered cunt. But it was obvious that many other people did. No wrecks this time. But lots of whistles and yelling goin on. This one time stood out. But it happened regularly with Mary.

--Mary would sit and spread her legs when other guys were lookin up her skirt. She loved getting in or out of cars, especially small sporty cars. She'd bend over, giving beaver shots from behind. Mary would look for opportunities to stand above people, on walls, ladders, stairs, bleachers, escalators, etc. At this time in our lives Dollie thought this was just too nasty for any girl to do.

Yep fantasy ideas I borrowed and used later with Dollie. Of course, Dollie was hairless which didn't seem to matter to those getting pussy flashed. I have to thank Mary for something else. I believe it was her that convinced Dollie that intercourse could be painless and fun. Mary was the type of girl who loved to brag about fucking. You remember the type. Everyone who knew her, and many who didn't, were kept up on the latest fucking her and my brother had. Other school girls told their own sex stories. So by this time in Dollie's life she was considering this fucking thing as fun. I just happened to show up at the right time!

---After all these years I still wonder-------who fucked who? Who trained who? --I still don't miss playin the accordion!

--Mary and my brother Ike were together from pre-teen. After growing up, teaching each other the fine art of intercourse and oral sex. Both wandered off course to other lovers at times. But always seemed to have time for sex between themselves. They seemed happy with each other. Marriage was sure to come someday. And it did!

Ike joined the Army soon after I married Dollie. Dollie somehow became pregnant. Many of my friends were joining the service or going to the large factory for jobs. I worked in an office at a local factory. Deciding I wanted to see the world instead of the four walls of an office, I tried joining the Air force, then Navy, and Marines. Maybe not in that order. None wanted a married kid with a kid on the way! So I remained at home doing the best I could to help serve my country.

Younger brother Ike ended up in Germany workin in a motor pool with another kid from Mississippi name Presley. We though that was cool. This Elvis kid and my brother were always getting in trouble for hot roddin the jeeps and big trucks. Lucky that Presley kid seemed to get them both out of trouble quickly. They ended up peelin a lot of potatoes in their spare time.

--Mary married another lover of hers, a darned biker. Chuck spent more time in the tittie bars than at home with Mary and the kids. Brother Ike married a German gal who worked in the commissary. Sometimes things don't go as planned.

--But back to my doing my part for our Country. Mary was lonely. Dollies' little slut friend Charlotte needed a place to stay for awhile. For awhile lasted over 5 or 6 years. During this time, Mary hung out at our tiny home much of the time too. Her mother picked her three kids up from the Catholic school and watched them most of the time. I was working in the factory in an office and evenings at the gas station. Plus I was forced to entertain three horny teenaged girls. What some of us did for our country was amazing. But someone had to do it!

--Charlotte and Mary were built much the same except Mary had large boobs like Dollie. There was one more large difference. Charlotte had that tiny cunt that I could barely finger fuck without her screaming. Mary had a pussy so large I could make a fist and ram it in nearly to my elbow! I remembered Ike complaining about Mary's monster cunt. I also remember him and a few other guys saying they've never smelled a pussy that nasty!

--All the time my brother dated Mary I never touched her. I saw everything she had many times. But lookin at a cunt does not always give you a clue how large it is, unless it's spread wide. Mary was hangin around our place while Dollie and Charlotte were playin around with me. Many times there'd be one or two other old high school girlfriends there too. And those two horny little twin 20 year old neighbor girls from across the alley. When they weren't in the house, they were lookin in a window. Made me feel like Dollies mom and daddy! No wonder I became a nudist and exhibitionist!

--All of this sex was makin Mary hot. Since she was used to being fucked often and husband Chuck wasn't home to give her any, Mary was getting desperate. I worked on those big boobies of hers often. I rubbed her ass often. I felt her crotch and rubbed her big black nest, often. Okay, I finger fucked Mary a lot too. But I just couldn't get past the smell of the dead Carp fumes coming from within Mary's large juicy cunt to stick my cock inside it! As much as Dollie asked me to fuck Mary, as much as Mary and the other gals begged me to fuck Mary, as much as I wanted to fuck Mary, I never fucked Mary! I did have standards! But I sure came close a few times.

--Mary had gone to several doctors about her odor and her enormous pussy. She even went once to have a Tampex removed from far inside that deep dark wet crevasse. Many medications and no amount of douches or creams helped. Poor Mary, a beautiful, sexy, tiny woman with large boobys and the sexual drive of a nymphomaniac yet very few men wanted to fuck her. It still amazes me how such a tiny ass could contain all that hot juicy pussy!

SWIMMIN WITH MARY

Way before we took Charlotte swimming Dollie and I often took Mary to another old gravel pit turned RV park and swimming beach 30 some odd miles east of town. This was more of a family oriented place yet bikinis were the choice of swimwear for many girls young and old.

I'd fondle both Dollie and Mary when out in the lake. Occasionally I even fucked Dollie as Mary watched. The water was clean but not clear enough to see deeply so It was reasonably safe with others around. After we were embarrassed by a loudmouthed female lifeguard telling us "that's not allowed here" we stopped fucking in that lake.

I seemed to be feeling Mary's and Dollie's titties every chance I got. Mary drove her car to the lake one time and I had both gal's swimsuit tops down to their waist feeling them up on the way home. Mary got pissed, saying she couldn't concentrate on her driving. Still I didn't stop tittie squeezing.

----Was any of this even partially any help in training Dollie? What Charlotte and Mary wore influenced what I asked Dollie to wear. The lovemaking that we shared with all those lonely girls had to be of some help in training Dollie to be so horny and willing to share my fantasies later on. Besides, I was working two jobs and still unselfishly serving my Country by keeping those little American beauties safe and warm. I wished I could serve another tour of duty.

God Bless America.