Living Our Fantasies Pt. 12

Story Info
Dollie the Waitress by Dollie Pt-12.
1.1k words
4.03
8.8k
1
0

Part 12 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were very young when we married and hubby's job didn't pay much. I think when this happened I was maybe 19 or 20 and hubby is two years older. I was a skinny little blonde girl trying to look sexy for my husband and anyone who would look. This story is about the only time I worked.

Come with me to the tiny town south of where we lived in the mid west. It really was a very small town at least 30 or 40 miles away in farm country. There was the post office, a tiny grocery store, a bar that was never open, a small restaurant that became a bar too, a church, a little gas station/ repair garage, and a grain elevator. Maybe more but mostly those and a few homes. The others lived at farms nearby. The town reminded us of an old wild west movie town. Instead of cowboys there were farmers in old trucks, on farm tractors, and Jeeps.

Our new friends Joe and Jo Ann had the biker bar a few miles from where we lived. (made up names) Denny thinks they were in their 40's then. We hung out there so much we became friends.

It was on a busy east/west road. Not a main highway but a busy street that went from one end at the south side of town to the other and to the factories. It was right next to a RR track and on weekends when a band played was very busy. Us young girls were in the habit of flashing as slow trains passed often.

When there was a rock and roll or country band It got so busy that the crowd overflowed out onto the front porch and parking lot. This was when it was still legal to drink outside a bar. I'd help out getting beer and taking drink orders outside.

A bottle of beer was 50 cents and most guys gave me a dollar each. Joe usually gave us free drinks, sandwiches, and a little money on busy weekends. Denny cleared $50 at his office job at the factory. I made way more for a few hours on Friday and Saturday evenings just having fun and showing my boobs.

The owner's wife, Jo Ann, and their regular older waitresses wore those French maid/ bar maid type low cut peasant blouses with a push up bra that made their boobs float out like Playboy bunnies. Now and then a customer would pat them on the butt or rub their exposed boobs. But Joe didn't let much groping happen.

I didn't wear bras and usually my blouses were lower when I bent over. I didn't really work there so when I was there I got felt up a lot. So did other biker gals. Joe told Denny that's why a lot of bikers come there, too see and flirt with women. Even then Denny didn't care if I got my boobs played with.

I ended up getting one of those low cut white ruffled peasant blouses too. They had the name of the bar near the top edge next to our boobs. The guys liked walking up to read the name even though they'd seen it many times. Yes they were looking at our boobs!

If I moved around a lot or bent over at the tables my boobs rolled out. I'd have my hands full or be busy so they'd just be hanging out sometimes. This could be why I got good tips.

I think Joe and Jo Ann lived near that farm town. They opened the little restaurant/bar there for lunch and closed around 4PM. The bar where we lived opened around noon and someone else was there till Joe and Jo Ann got back.

At first Jo Ann helped Joe in the kitchen and waited tables in the little country bar. Mostly truckers waiting at the grain elevator next door and a few farmers stopped for a late breakfast or lunch so it wasn't busy. When word got around that the food was good and Jo Ann was wearing her low bar blouse more truckers and working men ate there. Jo Ann couldn't keep up.

I was asked to be a waitress at the farm town restaurant. I'd never worked in my life and didn't know anything about drinks but agreed to help out. My mom baby sat our son free. Joe or Jo Ann picked me up from home and took me back after work. I was probably making $1.00 an hour there. Plus on weekends sometimes I made almost $200 at their city bar. The money really helped and I was getting to show my boobs and flirt with men.

At the local city biker bar Denny was always there in the evenings when I was. He loved watching the bikers fondling my boobs and reaching under my mini skirt to feel my ass and bare pussy. They only rubbed the outside of it. This also happened a lot when we went camping and at other bars on vacations. Hubby liked that.

I'd always tell Denny about those grain truck drivers and farmers playing around at the tiny restaurant and he seemed jealous. I'd sit on their laps to take their orders and to just be friendly. My mini would be up so far everything usually showed and if my boobs didn't slip out someone pulled them out.

Suddenly I was getting bigger and more tips. Denny loved it! Joe, Jo Ann, me, and others were telling Denny how those old farmers were getting braver and making me offers for more money. He must have taken off work early. Denny came to the restaurant and saw me being pawed by several old farmers while mostly nude. He made me quit right then.

There were a few other times he got jealous. One was the first times I let young men fondle my boobs while they were nude posing for picture at a state park secluded beach. He got over that and encouraged me to keep doing it for years.

I still pose with men feeling me up. Denny also got jealous a few times when I was very young and we'd go to the scummy strip clubs. Men thought I worked there and would try to get dates.

Even last year when I finally started letting men fuck me and I was in gangbangs he got very jealous. In time he got over that too. It's always been his dream for me to be fondled and fucked so it was really his fault.

For me it's great seeing my husband get jealous. That shows he still loves me.

Sorry I guess this story does not really fit here. But since I started it I just finished it.