Living Our Fantasies Pt. 15

Story Info
Teasing Truckers & Others.
1.2k words
4.62
10.4k
1

Part 15 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tit Teasing Truckers and Others. #15

I was a trucker but drove only from plant to plant for a large Company. The advantage was that on a regular route I got to know many truckers and local towns people. At this time there were many small factories in cities I traveled between that employed women. A famous sweeper company, a company that made oven proof dishware, etc. (all now inferior crap made in China )

I ran different routes and different shifts over a period of many years. Both I-80 and I-55 in Illinois were two main roads I traveled. It is said these are the crossroads of America. And it seems as though I met every trucker in the USA, who traveled all States, at least a time or two.

Once on a route, it didn't take long to meet C B friends and coffee stop friends. It also wasn't difficult to get the women to show skin if polite yet persistent. A small scale version of today's internet. For years, I would get to see Judy's legs up to her crotch, Suzie's boobs, etc. Often these were carpools with vehicles full of ornery women.

We even had a few annual picnics in some local parks for many C B friends and other truckers. Even though I had coffee and sometimes fondled a few gals, I always took Dollie with me to the picnics. She was always anxious to meet the new gals who teased me or met in rest areas or truck stops. Even back then, I bragged about MsDollie's titties.

Everyone looked forward to seeing her again in one of her very low tops. Most of us had nothing too bad to hide. For the most part, the majority were just C B friends who shared a few minutes as us drivers passed though town. And being allowed only 15 minutes break, nothing serious ever happened. At least that's how I remember it.

There were hundreds----There was Ramrod, the tanker driver, his wife Lady Windsong, Paper lady who was out early every morning delivering newspapers. Mailman, using a pick-up to transport mail between small town Post offices, and a guy everyone loved, blind and handicapped, always there in foul weather to help us thru, good ole Foxfire.

Remember the song about Teddybear? You wouldn't believe the funeral they had when Foxfire passed away. I could have gotten fired, but I went off route and followed a convoy of drivers to the edge of the tiny cemetery where we parked along the shoulder, protected by local Police.

But, it wasn't just my C B friends who made my truckin job exciting. It was those random flashers and exhibitionists pulling up next to my truck and showing off. Every type of sex act and position to display male and female body parts was normal... Winter and Summer. Those long cold Illinois Winters made for rare views. But this just made those times when it did happen more exciting.

Many passing four-wheelers and female truckers also traveled the highways regularly, putting on their shows for lucky truckers. It just was a stroke of luck to be in the right places at the right times.

But, that's where the old C B came in handy. Many got to know when I and other drivers were in the area and would give us a holler on the C B radio. "Breaker Model T this is Candy lips.. I'm coming up to milepost 121 and wearing my new miniskirt".

I'd tell MsDollie about the latest show that I had the pleasure of watching. She didn't always totally believe some of the kinky stories. But other drivers from the Company, people at those picnics, and seeing for herself after buying a pick-up truck, Dollie became more interested in those flashin and sex games.

For years she had already been posing for tittie pictures in public places. Just the type where it looked accidental. As she got braver and more daring showing her own tits and ass, she began flashing truckers when we were in our cars, pick-up, and later our motor home.

Riding in the motor home was the best thing that could have happened. Now we were up higher and MsDollie was getting views of what I had been describing. Men masturbating as they passed, couples having sex or gals giving oral sex, and yes, many tit flashers.

All I was interested in was getting MsDollie to flash her boobs or go topless when out on the open roads. In a very short time, seeing how much truckers and others seeing her bare boobs got thrilled, she did it without my asking.

A few times were scary. In Wisconsin, we were headed from camp to Kenosha for a day at the beach and tit games. Not even sure what I was driving, it was a Ford Torino wagon or a Ford pick-up back then, both bright red.

As soon as we left the campground and small towns, MsDollie removed her tiny bikini top. A young guy in a pick-up spotted her bare breasts. Naturally, she teased him and hung them up at or out of the passenger side window.

Soon we were on a four lane and he stayed right next to us. Fine till we got into town and traffic. Others got pissed at him in left lane driving slow beside us. By this time I purposely had slowed down in hopes he would go on. He was waving, weaving and causing traffic problems. I don't remember what he was saying but was motioning us to pull over different places.

I took rights, lefts, and so on, to ditch him. Seems like he always met me at the next intersection. Hard to hide with a bright red vehicle. For some reason Dollie and I both panicked . I couldn't loose him and we were getting close to the beach. Probably would have been fine to just park someplace crowded and wander to the Lakeside. With a few more years of experience that's what we would have done. But back then it was just show and go. Nobody got more than a few quick glances and either they or I was gone down the road.

That day, instead of going directly to the pier and beach, I took a random tour of town. I don't know if he got tired of chasing us, was late for work, or I actually lost him. Sort of stopped the tit flashin from the cars for awhile.

I also remember getting stopped by Cops when MsDollie was going through a small town topless. Lucky she was wearing a tiny tube top pulled down to her waist. It was light in color and convinced the Cop he didn't see what he thought he saw! Which he actually did!

This was MsDollie's basic training in the fine art of mobile tit flashing. Whenever the kids weren't with us, she practiced often and got rather good. There were many boob showing games to and from camp, the lakes or parks. Always a cheap thrill for all involved.

Next, I will get into long distance flashing and motor home teasin games.