Living Our Fantasies Pt. 16

Story Info
Flashing truckers and co-workers.
1.1k words
4.29
7.8k
1
0

Part 16 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DOLLIE'S FIRST TRUCK FLASH-Pt16

You ain't gonna believe this shit. Well back in the good ole days this was how truckers started out with a story. Since this is finally gonna be my first truck flash story you just might not believe this shit. But all of my stories are true. This ain't no lie! Or is it?

Some where in this mess I'll get to the titties and other girlie parts. Until then let's go truckin.

It starts like this as much as I can remember. I started driving a company 18 wheeler near the end of the 60's. Cab over Ford with a Cat, no AC, no power steering, not much for heat, no CB, no radio, no shit! Now this wasn't because the large company I drove for couldn't afford it. That's just the way it was.

We hauled our own products from factory to factory so I was on a designated route. As better runs came up drivers changed trucks and schedules. The good thing about this was we basically worked 8-10 hours a day and no loading or unloading. Even better we'd get to know other drivers and people going to and from work in their vehicles. Yes I soon recognized those drivers and cars coming at me and up from behind. This made my new hobby "girl watching on the road" more fun.

This was still pre-CB. If we got caught with a CB or AM-FM radio we got time off. That's nuther story. Needless to say we eventually got to use our own radios then new tractors came with them. Ah progress and safety!

Back then it was still the mini skirt era and women dressed like women, wearing sexy tops and short dresses. The only distraction was the CB radio and it became a flasher's friend as well as a trucker's friend.

Skipping those flashers I got to know and love, I've added this part because I told my wife about all of those good shows I'd see many times on my shift. Dollie was already pretty good about flashing while hiking and in other public places. With my convincing I convinced her we had to "pay back" to other drivers for all the tits and ass I was seeing.

At that time I owned two cars and Dollie didn't drive. She still doesn't. I'd bought the first Mustang fastback in our town, a black 1965. Just the right height for exposing boobies to truckers and tall 4-wheelers. Even better was my 1960 Austin Healey Sprite with removable fiberglass top. Dollie couldn't hide in that little car if she wanted to. It was deep maroon with those cute little bug eyed headlights in the hood. Kinda like tits on a well endowed lady.

It wasn't an ordinary 1960 Sprite. I'd blown the little 4-cylinder engine two times. So being a lover of small block Chevy engines I sorta dropped a warmed over 327 and Powerglide in. The only non-stock looking part were three tiny chrome air cleaners stickin out of the hood and the rumble from the Chevy engine. Like Dollie topless, that little car stood out in a crowd.

Well I got Dollie to wear one of her tiny micro mini skirts and some sort of little halter top. We were going flashing in the Sprite. Where we lived in the Midwest the interstate highway was around ten miles away. There was no bypass yet at that time.

I'm thinking this was a Saturday and some of our company drivers were working that day. I hadn't planned or even thought about co-drivers seeing Dollie's titties. Although many always talked about them and asked to peek. Damned perverts!

I was cruising mostly back and forth on I-69 between two towns, around 10-12 miles apart. Both places where we had shipping docks. I remember traffic was heavy and Dollie had that skirt hiked up to her pantiless crotch, her tiny top down to meet the skirt. Dollie was loving the smiles and air horns of those horny truckers waving and grinning.

Musta flashed for a couple dozen truckers her first time out. I'll swear everytime she heard an airhorn she climaxed a little.

I was constantly checkin the tiny mirrors on that Sprite for company trucks. Big ugly cab over Fords were easy to spot. Damned! I was in the hammer lane going slightly faster than the right hand lane of traffic, mostly 18 wheelers wearing smiles on their faces.

Too bad I didn't have a CB in that Sprite. Did have one in the Mustang. Remember those CB's with an old type telephone receiver/speaker? Yep people thought I had a phone in my car. It was called a Citiphone. I was high class!

Not one but two or more of our company trucks were coming up right behind me, west bound and hammer down. They knew who was driving the little maroon Sprite. We were coming down the long hill and they'd be turning off in a couple of exits. I was hoping I could stay ahead of them till their exit. No such luck. As other traffic beside me got off those company trucks swapped to the outside lane so they could turn off too.

Driver #1 was beside me grinning and waving to Dollie. One of my kinky friends so I was sort of grinning back and enjoying the show Dollie put on. I was feeling better because driver #1 went off the exit and driver #2 and #3 were right behind him.

One driver seeing Dollie's titties and bare legs couldn't be such a bad thing! I'd gotten her to pull her skirt down slightly. Well driver #2 and #3 didn't get off at the exit. They stayed right beside my little car all the way across the River bridge.

I never realized how long that bridge was! Seems like "No Name" was staring at Dollie and hangin out his window for an hour. Well at least two minutes! Funny, both drivers had to get off across the bridge and get back to the yard so #3 never got flashed.

I had only been driving for maybe a couple years. But I got teased by 200 drivers or more for the next 18-20 years. Was it worth it? Damned right it was. Yep that was Dollie's first truck flash experience and we both loved it so much she's still doin it some 45 years later. Her titties and body are bigger. Her pretty long legs are shorter and not so smooth. But there are still truckers out there enjoying being flashed by a little old lady.

Sadly most of those 200+ co-drivers are truckin in heaven now, hopefully waiting for Dollie to flash them from that big shiny truck stop in the sky. 10-4!

That really was our first truck flashing story. Hope you do believe this shit because we have many more. Might even tell the time I got on a dead end road and had to back up 50 MPH with a set of duals.. Now you really ain't gonna believe that shit!