Living Our Fantasies Pt. 19

Story Info
Trying on Thrift Store Clothes.
1.4k words
3.95
11.2k
00

Part 19 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying on Thrift Store Clothes Pt-19

As for this topic I could write another book.

Here are a few off the top of my head.

Daytona Shops

We live on the Gulf side of central Florida but used to spend a lot of time in the Daytona area, including north and south of there. My wife loves clothing bargains and l enjoy her buying sexy outfits. This includes bikinis that are way to small.

We discovered a run down thrift shop in a nearby small town very near a few low classed strip clubs. Dollie found out that a lot of the strippers donate their outfits at times. These were not the typical break-away costumes. Rather basically slutty dresses and things that my wife likes to wear when on vacations and checking out neighborhood bars, along with popular biker bars. Keep in mind, strippers don't really wear those clothes long. We were told they mostly get rid of them because the customers like fresh new outfits.

This small narrow shop has a combination restroom and changing room at the far rear right corner, next to a rear entrance. I don't believe that door is meant for customers and mostly what I noticed were people delivering used clothes or repairmen using that door now and then.

Over several years my wife would beg me into stopping so she could check out sexy things she couldn't live without. The old lady running the shop often put things back for my wife when she knew we'd be back. This was mostly spring and fall when we were not on vacations but over there to go to car or bike events, and visit the nude beaches.

My wife seemed to most often leave the door partially open to this restroom/changing room. This made it handy for the old woman to hand Dollie other items of clothing to try on and a female volunteer was often there to do the same.

They enjoyed watching Dollie walk out to model things that often didn't cover much. I'm sure those women weren't lesbians yet seemed to get a thrill out of watching my wife parading around in the shop. I made a point being someplace up front so my wife had to walk among other shoppers to show me her last great find. It didn't matter to my wife that those other shoppers were male and female sometimes.

I suppose I should mention my wife rarely wears a bra or panties. In fact it would surprise me if she did. So those hot pants, mini skirts, and various tops, including halters and bikinis often left her ass, pussy, and nipples in view. Of course these were the main reasons I took her there and a few other shops very similar. That and she'd walk out with an arm load of kinky clothing for a few dollars.

All of this was normal at this and at least half dozen other thrift shops we discovered over the years. Most from word of mouth at this first shop and the new ones.

But this is supposed to be a voyeur's story. Dollie was naked in that little changing room with a bundle of stripper type clothing, trying on one after another then walking out like a proud Peacock showing off for me. The light in the room was burned out. The door swings left to right which sort of hides whoever is in there if only opened part way since the main shop is toward the front.

Dollie had handed me several things she just had to have and was busy deciding what she wanted to try on next. All this time naked. The back door is right next to that opened changing room door.

In walked an electrician to repair the non-working light in that bathroom. He was looking toward the front of the shop and me standing with an arm load of women's clothing. He said hi and walked directly into the changing room where my wife was facing out, naked. She yelled. He yelled. The shop keeper yelled. I laughed!

Dollie couldn't close the door or she wouldn't been able to see to dress. The electrician stared then walked up toward the front of the shop apologizing to me and the old lady shop keeper. I remember him saying he didn't mean to walk in on her.

Dollie dressed and walked up to the counter with more clothes plus what I had. She had a big smile on her face. Dollie was dressed but still a large amount of bare boob was exposed. She told the electrician not to worry, men have seen her naked before. She got an even bigger discount on her thrift store clothes that afternoon than ever.

-------------Florida Panhandle

Most changing rooms seemed to be designed by voyeurs. Nearly every one I remember had curtains or short doors that left peep holes of some sort. Not only that the mirrors inside for the women to model gave those outside a good view of anyone facing the mirrors.

This story was in what I'd describe a hippy accessory shop. Since this one is in the Alabama or Mississippi Panhandle near the Gulf, it had lots of skimpy swimsuits and beach dress type things on sale. Not only did they sell clothing, they sold pipes and accessories we are not familiar with. But with strange smells from a nearby room next to the changing rooms, we figured them out.

This was in the early 90's yet young people were dressed like hippies of long ago. They could be heard saying "cool man. hey dude," and things like that. The owners and customers were a friendly bunch. Again Dollie was trying on swimsuits that were too small and walking out to model them, first for me, then for anyone complimenting her.

After awhile she was leaving the changing room door opened farther and farther, giving everyone outside a clear view of her tits, eventually her bare ass, and probably more. The customers and two hippy type employees went beyond looking. They were all out staring and cheering Dollie on. Needless to say she got a good discount on the already marked down clothes she bought.

-------Florida Keys.

We were surprised to find many thrift shops in the Florida Keys where we expected nothing but upscale stores. Somewhere in the middle Keys we were in a fairly large thrift store and Dollie was trying on clothing. This time it had a full door and she kept it closed. But she loved modeling everything she bought for me and usually the shop keepers. Things were going well, and as usual, the shop keepers were keeping Dollie supplied with undersized clothes to keep trying on.

In walked a large group of mentally challenged young people with a few caretakers. They saw Dollie and immediately began complimenting her. This may have been the first time they ever saw a woman's cleavage and bare butt cheeks. They made no effort to hide their feelings.

A few of the boys, 40 something most likely, would walk her back to the dressing room and hold the door partially opened watching her change repeatedly. Of course Dollie would be nude at least from the waist up each time she changed.

Apparently this was a fairly religious group and the adults caring for the group didn't find this amusing. As they left, the gang was heard telling MsDolllie goodbye and telling each other about the big titties they saw.

------------------------Wal_Mart

I can't remember where this one was. The ladies and men's changing booths were in two separate rows facing each other. They all had nearly full doors but there was maybe a foot of open space at the bottoms and tops. Again there was a full mirror on the rear wall of each cubbie.

I didn't see this happen. Dollie was trying on clothes and then modeling for me in the open space between the male and female cubbies. A guy maybe 35-40 had been staring at her each time she walked out to show me what she tried on.

Dollie said the guy went in the men's cubbie opposite hers leaving his door partially opened. She said he was soon naked and fondling himself. As Dollie pretended not to look she saw the guy masturbate and shoot on the floor. I'm kinda glad I missed that show.

-------------------We've got dozens more.