Living Our Fantasies Pt. 20

Story Info
The Campground Strip joint.
1.6k words
4.13
12.2k
2

Part 20 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Campground Strip joint- Pt 20

This happened when we were in our early 20's, some 50 years ago. We used to camp and fish a lot until lately. This was also a time when we were addicted to strip clubs and Dollie joining the girls on stage just to show off.

I don't want to totally reveal the location. Both the RV park and strip club are most likely long gone anyway. But I've narrowed it down to what I'll call south central Illinois. I remember a large lake near and being close enough to I55 to see it from the campground location. I also remember old rt66 and a RR track.

As many places as we've camped, mostly in the Midwest, and as many strip clubs we've been too, this was the first time a strip club was close enough to the campground to walk. Actually it was right at the RV park entrance.

Much later in life we'd find another a few blocks from the membership RV park we stayed a lot in central Florida. I'm sure there are many more in places we don't know about, along with dozens we found a short drive from where we've camped.

Some people do nothing at camp except cook wieners and sit around. Along with fishing, flashing, going naked in semi secluded places, attending car and bike events, finding small biker bars and those little strip clubs, our camping days were always filled with excitement.

Here's our Strip club camping story.......... It was Friday afternoon, after work, mid summer, and we most likely were dressed as follows. I'd be wearing my short shorts and a tank top. Dollie wore her very narrow crotched shorts and some sort of low top. This time I'm thinking it was one of those halter tops popular back then.

(Halter top. A low cut bra styled top made of blouse like material and no fancy lace)

After getting our RV and other camping equipment set up Dollie wanted to check out the strip club. Yes, she was often to blame for me going inside those nasty tittie bars. She was always curious and I soon discovered it gave her an excuse to show off.

This small club advertised food and we were hungry. If you were alive 50 years ago you'll remember a real hamburger and a beer cost around $1.00. Why cook?

The strip club was probably only a city block or two from our campsite. We walked there to just check out the signs and pictures on the walls and windows, and to eat. From what I remember it wasn't open and it would be at least an hour before even the kitchen part served food. Musta been around 4PM or so then.

While we were looking at the risqué girlie pictures and reading a menu a couple cars parked at one side of the building. A bald headed older man and a skinny young girl in a mini dress got out of one car and another skinny young girl met them from the other car. My guesses were correct, the owner/cook/waiter and two strippers.

Yea, typical cheap tittie bar strippers, built like school girls and not much for tits. They introduced themselves and invited us inside to wait until they would open, nice of them. Dollie and I took a seat at one of those tiny round tables near the stage which had two poles. Even though they were not open they asked us what we'd like to drink and brought each a bottle of beer.

After telling them we were camped there and love strip clubs we soon became temporary friends. Dollie or I mentioned she loves playing stripper but doesn't know anything about stripping or pole dancing. Next thing I knew Dollie and those two skinny little girls were messing around with those two chrome poles.

As you know, strippers make it look so easy. When Dollie squatted, bent, or moved around, her skinny crotch exposed her lips and both titties would roll out of her tiny top. The owner and the girls made no attempt to hide the fact they were staring at Dollie's parts.

Not sure when or why but the two girls removed their street cloths and were now wearing just tiny panties and no bras. Someone suggested Dollie also take her top off to be more comfortable. Something I and others tell her many times. Of course she didn't have a bra on either.

I made the mistake of laughing at Dollie trying to get her leg up high while pole dancing. Next thing I was being dared if I could do it any better. I already knew I couldn't but for some reason I was now kicking my legs up high..... well sort of high.... and squatting when one of the girls showed me different moves.

Not bragging, but my penis head was often right near the edge of my short shorts. Doing those things the end was more or less dangling freely for all to see. In fact I remember the head touching the floor a time or two when I did those deep knee bends. (Oh how I wished I could do that now.) I was the main attraction and loving it.

I have no idea how long this silliness went on but seeing those tiny titties and Dollie' rounded boobs shaking and jiggling kept my penis erect which was not a good thing while wearing short shorts and acting like a male stripper.

Next thing I remember is someone saying "cop car pulled up!" The owner told the girls and Dollie to get covered up. The girls ran back stage. I sat down at the table and put my legs together. In walked Roscoe P. Coltrane county deputy. Of course he knew everyone except Dollie and I. Dollie was fumbling with her halter top. The deputy looked at Dollie sitting there topless and told her she needed to at least get some pasties on her nipples. The owner handed her a pair.

Dollie's nipples back then were much smaller than a half dollar and so light colored they barely showed. They only stuck out maybe 1/4th inch. Dollie always felt badly they weren't large and long like her older sister and mother. But Dollie made up for it with her nice rounded firm titties. I'd guess she didn't weigh more than 115# to 120# and was still quite slim. Yet she had more meat on her body than those two strippers.

Dollie was nervous with the deputy staring at her and couldn't get the first pasty to stay on. While the owner tried to stick a pastie on her the deputy grabbed Dollie's other tit with one hand and put the pasty on her nipple with the other.

For some reason they wouldn't stay on. We think she had suntan lotion on her boobs making the pasties not stay. The deputy told her since she's not going on stage and not getting paid she didn't have to cover her nipples until the evening crowd arrived.

As we visited with the deputy, the owner, and the two strippers nearly an hour passed. The owner/cook went to the kitchen to get ready for the customers. Two other couples came in from the RV park. One couple was around their 40's and the other maybe mid 50's. At first they seemed embarrassed talking to Dollie topless and showing her pussy lips every now and then. They soon found out she was not a stripper and we were also camped at the campground behind the club.

Since the club was small, the tables little and close, they slid tables closer and all sat near us. The deputy had already moved a chair next to Dollie at our little table for two. He seemed preoccupied looking at Dollie's tits.

The club was officially opened and maybe a half dozen horny young men had arrived a few at a time. They were mostly sitting at the stage where they can see best and deposit dollar bills in the ladies' garters and garments.

Sometime while talking with the two older couples and the deputy Dollie had put her halter top back on. We'd ordered burgers and another beer as the first stripper finally went on stage to do her act. After watching each of the two girls perform once we were bored as usual when watching similarly built girls with tits not much larger than lemons.

Someone, maybe the deputy, persuaded Dollie to get up on the stage and strip. After all, she was only wearing the cleavage showing halter top and very short shorts. Between the beers and most of the others coaxing, Dollie walked up on the small stage and tried to fake being a stripper.

I've written in other stories Dollie can not pole dance or gracefully take off her clothes. But she makes up for it in jiggling, fondling her titties, and bending over to let them hang while her pussy spreads wide. Dollie got more in tips in five minutes than both of the regular girls probably got all evening.

She was offered a job, at least during the rest of the weekend, and anytime we came back to camp. We did go back that Saturday evening to watch several other girls perform. At least a few had nice bodies and boobs I enjoyed watching. Dollie stayed off the stage but flashed her boobies over the next few hours. As a bonus the sex is always great after our games, back in the RV.

It would be great to turn the clock back and live our lives over again.

I write this often. Life is short. If you dream it or fantasize give it a try. As long as it's reasonably legal and no one gets hurt. Maybe you'll even write stories someday.