Living Our Fantasies Pt. 21

Story Info
Camping and Early Bondage Stories #1
1.8k words
4.09
10.3k
00

Part 21 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camping and Early Bondage Stories #1

---It is true, we've had very little experience with spanking, torture, and bondage. Dollie isn't real thrilled about being a Slave and I'm not a great Master. While I agree this sort of treatment for fun, sex, and amusement can be exciting, I said I didn't believe in anyone being forced into performing sex acts, being punished, or tied up. My feelings remain. If you let someone cut your prick off that's you personal business. I'd probably watch.

---As mature adults, we all must make our own choices on what games we play. Pain and torture causing permanent injury are not the type games I believe in. Squeezing titties or a penis until a slave screams, temporary pain like a good ass whooping, and humiliation are what I call S & M games.

Yes Dollie may be FORCED to play but everything we do we have talked about and agreed on before hand. No one is actually being FORCED beyond their will.

Below are the few simple fun experiences we've had with bondage.

---Traveling in this area the summer of 2012, and Dollie recently finding some old detailed letters of games played, and games planned by old friends Ruth Ann and Terry (female) helped create the following stories. Dollie also found several letters we'd written and returned because the others moved. Ya never know what you might find in the closet in a metal box.

In the following story I mention our friend Ruth Ann's very large shapely breasts like they were the biggest we'd ever seen. While it was true for her age and size, we actually had several friends with larger boobs. Those other girls were also larger. Not fat or obese. Not many girls when we grew up were really heavy.

Those friends were what I'd call chunky. Well built, cute, with big full boobs that hung down some. We spent a lot of time on public beaches, and topless beaches. Ruth Ann had one of those calendar girl/playboy type bodies with boobs twice as large as most of them. So it was especially thrilling for me to get to see and play with those.

STORY TIME---Many years ago we were camping in one of our favorite large campgrounds with a big boating, fishing and swimming lake in southern USA. We even stopped the summer of 2012. It's all different now.

---College towns were great for girl watching at beaches. There was what was called the family beach right in the center of the camping area. When camped, swimming was free. Also many locals paid to enter and swim, mostly on weekends in summers. Off to the north-west was a small marina and small public pay swim area. Mostly the college crowd and beer drinkers hung out there. Very good for girl watching.

But little known by anyone except those living in the area and the wilder college kids was an area with large black flat and turtle shaped rocks in the center of the shallow spillway flowing beyond the lake and into a ravine. This was where the sun worshippers and party goers spent weekends sunning like turtles and walrus' on the rocks.

Only the main campground beach remains. The small marina beach has been graded, planted with trees and grass, and is nothing but the marina. The far south spillway end has been closed off with an eight foot high chain link fence blocking the parking lot entrance and access to the spillway area which is no longer even visible from the county road. Only memories remain.

---Some memories are of topless and sometimes nude college kids cavorting and sunning on the black flat rocks. Drinking mostly beer and sometimes fondling each other in what could even be called mini orgies. We were among the slightly older couples there to watch and to enjoy the sun and cool water flowing between the boulders. This is one time I am having trouble remembering our ages.

I know it was before 1964 when I went to the factory and I remember we had a cabin tent that looked and smelled like an old canvas Army tent. Maybe 1961 or 1962. Just say I was 23 and Dollie 21. I had beer in our cooler so this sounds right. We were old enough to have experienced lots of sex yet still had no idea about life in the real world.

----Back then people carried one of those small Styrofoam coolers around a foot square with a nylon rope carry strap. These things were only about an inch thick and fragile. But the advantage was they cost one dollar and at the end of the day we tossed them in the trash with our empties.

Believe me, this information is important to my story. I'm guessing the entire flat rock area was maybe 300 feet wide and 200 feet long from the end of the lake to where it narrowed and spilled over into the woods. I'm assuming this apparent granite rock, much the color and size of small elephants, yet nearly flat, was put there to prevent erosion and slow fast run off from the large lake. It reminded us of Elephant Rocks State Park in eastern Missouri.

---Along came another couple about our ages. She was a real doll wearing a string bikini with nice big hooters mostly exposed. Yea, I noticed! They settled in on the next rock over, like maybe 15 feet away.

I also noticed he was carrying a towel sort of balled up with something bulky inside it. As the gal removed her bikini top the guy opened the towel and started putting his beer cans down in the crevasse next to the boulder in the cool water. I hollered over and told him we had room in our cooler for a few cans. As I dumped some of the excess ice out a new friendship began. Ken explained that while walking from their car his cooler split wide open.

---We drank beer, talked about tits, sunbathing, and watched the slightly younger kids fondling each other and getting drunk. One group on a nearby rock caught the attention of many others. Five or six boys playing around with one naked young girl.

The way I remember it they started out all standing with a few boys holding the girl's arms behind her back. The others were working on her little titties and apparently a few taking turns masturbating her. She was yelling, moaning, and squirming, as if trying to get away. They were sometimes slapping her tits or pulling on them quite roughly and spanking her ass as the others fingered her.

---Our new friends Ken and Ruth Ann were loving it and making remarks about the little slut needs to be treated rougher. I said we'd better get over there and help the girl, as a few others headed that direction. By then they had her laying spread eagled on the boulder, one kid holding each limb wide apart. Another kid was fingering her and one had his cock near her face.

Seems like me and Ken got there about the time a few other guys did. As they started yanking the younger boys away, the girl pleaded and said they are her friends and we are just having fun! Seems like somebody told them they needed to have that kind of fun someplace else. The girl sat up and the fondling continued, but not the sex acts.

---Ken and I returned to our rock and our women. Ken shocked me. He grabbed Ruth Ann's tits and slapped them several times rather hard. Then he squeezed them tight as he yanked on one. At the same time he said "Get us some more beer bitch."

As she said something like "yes master" he smacked her ass as she bent over the cooler. Up until then they'd been rather quiet. As we drank beer Ruth Ann and Ken explained their lifestyle. She was his slave-bitch and did everything he asked. They both told how they like tying her up and watching other men use her any way they want.

---Ruth Ann had been staring at the bulge in my tiny bikini. Ruth Ann told me she wanted Dollie and I to tie her up and make her our sex slave. She said she wanted me to stick that thing in her mouth and pump it full then fuck her for as long as I could go, pumping her pussy full too. Okay, we were not virgins or the prim and proper type but this sort of shocked me. Dollie too, I believe.

Ever since meeting, I was fantasizing fondling those large perfect titties. But nothing like this! Ken added that after watching me fuck Ruth Ann, we'd tie Dollie up and he'd do the same to her.

--

-It was Dollie who first let our new friends know that no one ties her up and no one but me fucks her! Ruth Ann began begging Dollie to just try it. We finished off the beer, watched that group of young guys still working on that poor little naked girl, got sunburned, and talked about wife swapping and bondage. It was nearly sunset.

Found out that Ken and Ruth Ann lived around 25 miles south just outside a little town we'd been to several times. We were invited to visit where they lived the next day and talk more about this bondage/swapping thing.

We didn't trust anyone. We chose to have them come to the campground only a few miles north of the spillway, where it is full of other people and more public. They agreed and met us the next afternoon. We had a picnic at our campsite and swam together in the larger campground swimming area. Again, things seemed normal. But back at the campsite, drinking a little beer or soda, bondage and kinky sex came up again.

Again we explained that Dollie would never allow anyone to tie her up or have intercourse with her. It was Ruth Ann who mostly described in detail things she wanted Dollie and I to do to her out at their place in the country. She explained that they had a box of special sex toys and special ropes and straps for attaching sex slaves to trees and poles for adult games. They said their back yard was set up for warm weather torture and they have a dungeon in the basement for winter games. Even if Dollie won't play, she can come with me and watch us make her, Ruth Ann, become our willing slave for an afternoon.

--Ken added that they have assorted dildos and vibrators for sticking into all of Ruth Ann's orifices, along with an open invitation for me and Dollie to use them on her. During this time I was welcome to stick my penis into any of Ruth Ann's openings and keep it there even after I cum repeatedly. I remember asking several times if that meant I could cum in her mouth, I didn't have to pull it out, and she'd swallow it all? Both would say yes.

This did interest me because I was never able to ejaculate in Dollie's mouth. I questioned Ruth Ann's ability to not choke and gag but both assured me she loved it that way.