Living Our Fantasies Pt. 22

Story Info
Camping and More Bondage Stories pt#2.
2.4k words
4.24
10.1k
1
0

Part 22 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camping and More Bondage Stories pt#2 Ch22

I believe it was the next morning when Dollie and I took the short drive to visit Ken and Ruth Ann. Since they lived in the country they met us in the small town and we followed them home. I do remember Dollie constantly telling me she is not getting involved in any bondage, and she didn't. Although she did help attach straps to Ruth Ann and help hook her on various fixtures in the dungeon.

The main attachments were black leather arm and leg bands that laced or snapped tightly in place. Each had a medium sized ring on it for hooking ropes or chains to the ceiling , walls, or other places. With Ken's help we put these on Ruth Ann's wrists and ankles. Ruth Ann's hands were held together when the two wrist bands were connected with another small ring.

In the middle of the small basement room, dungeon room they called it, was sort of a low heavy wooden table like bed with a thin mat on it. This thing was roughly the size of a single bed mattress and a few feet off the floor. On the ceiling above and on the walls were rings, pulleys, and ropes or small chains for attaching those leather bands that were on Ruth Ann.

This all reminded us of some horror movie and torture room. With Ken's suggestions, we had Ruth Ann laying on her back with her legs spread wide. Using some of those ropes and pulleys, both legs were pulled above her head, hands attached to her ankles. Somehow we attached her in this position to hooks on the wall behind her.

Ruth Ann's ass and pussy were in full view and easy to get at. With Ken's coaxing Dollie picked out a few dildos and vibrators to stick up Ruth Ann's pussy and asshole. Dollie wouldn't do it!

Ruth Ann told me she is my sex slave. Stick them in me Denny. I choose medium, maybe 6", toys and buried them each fully after oiling them down with something in the toy box. With those holes filled and the vibrator on high in her asshole I was asked to strip down and have Ruth Ann give me oral sex.

Up until then they hadn't seen my full erection. Ruth Ann screamed that she may not be able to take all of that in any of her openings. Ken told her to "be quiet bitch, your gonna get it buried deep in all your holes anyway." ( Words something like that.) Ken slapped her titties hard, leaving red marks.

I really had no way of getting into position over Ruth Ann's face. Ken worked the vibrator in and out of her butt hole briefly. Then he unhooked the ropes and had me help him get her into a kneeling position at the end of that cot thing. He then reattached the overhead rope and pulley raising Ruth Ann's arms above her head. Perfect height for walking up and sticking a cock in her mouth.

They both reminded me she was not to stop sucking after I climaxed. In fact if I could I should continue until I shot again. I was afraid Ruth Ann would choke on my initial blast of semen and not be able to breath or maybe throw up. I mentioned this several times. Ruth Ann assured me she could swallow it all.

I didn't have to do anything except walk up in front of that little gal with an erection. She opened her mouth and took several inches, soon moaning and working her head back and forth on my cock. Being very turned on by this I was not able to hold back like I usually could.

I don't know if I said I was cumming or Ken and Dollie were watching me gritting my teeth and listening to my moans. Ken grabbed Ruth Ann's head and forced my cock in farther so she couldn't pull it out. I pumped that poor girl's mouth full of jazz . With the head of my cock and several inches in her mouth, she stopped moving and swallowed.

Ken called her names and reached around slapping her tits again. He told her not to stop yet. He said suck that big cock dry. Ken moved off to the side squeezing both tits hard every time Ruth Ann slowed down.

Ruth Ann continued working her head and mouth back and forth on nearly half of my cock. Each time she slowed down Ken smacked her boobs hard enough to make red marks. I believe I was able to squirt a little again.

Seems like Ruth Ann moved away to ask if I was finished. I told her I was very satisfied. Ken said "suck it more slave slut." Ruth Ann kept working my cock several more minutes.

Ken then moved away from Ruth Ann. He was soon fondling Dollie's titties and rubbing her pussy. I don't even remember when we all got naked. After Ruth Ann moved her face away from my cock I turned and told Dollie it was her turn to suck cock.

Ken smiled and sat on the bed table. His prick was around 4"to 6" fully erect. He was expecting Dollie to give him a blow job. I was sure this wasn't gonna happen. Dollie turned toward me, taking at least half of my hard prick. She worked on it like she often did, always stopping when I started draining semen.

She had nothing to worry about. Ruth Ann had drained me dry and there was no way I could shoot anymore jazz. Ken was finger fucking Dollie and maybe fondling her boobs as she sucked my cock.

After a few more times begging Dollie to let him tie her up, neither Ken or Ruth Ann asked again. They understood. My having my way with Ruth Ann was just another game they played often with other single men.

I figured our game was over so I fondled Ruth Ann's boobs quickly and seems like I kissed or sucked on a big nipples. But Ken soon told us I had just begun taking care of his whore slave. I wasn't used to this kind of sex.

An hour or more passed. Ken loosened the rope holding Ruth Ann's arms above her head and shoved her forcefully on her back on the platform. Again he reattached the ropes and pulleys so that Ruth Ann's legs were pointed toward the ceiling and her pussy and butt hole were again in full view.

Both the dildo and vibrator had slipped part way out. Ken shoved them back inside Ruth Ann. She said "thank you master." Poor Ruth Ann remained in that position as the rest of us sat down and had something to eat and drink.

Ken told Ruth Ann, sort of warned her, that she better be ready for my cock to fill both of those other two holes. Ruth Ann was saying "yes master" and things like "Denny please give me your big cock and make me scream. I've been bad and I need punished with your big prick." (Of course this is in no way exactly what Ruth Ann said. But I'm sure it was similar)

Dollie and Ken adjusted the pulleys and ropes, sat her up, and gave Ruth Ann something to eat and drink. With Dollie's help Ruth Ann's arms were stretched out above her head to the bed. Ken told Dollie to sit on Ruth Ann's face and give her desert.

Dollie refused this. So Ken asked if Dollie would give him desert. She also refused that. Ken re-hung Ruth Ann's legs straight up toward the ceiling with a pulley and rope hooked to the ankle bracelets. As we talked, Ruth Ann and Ken told me what to do to make her be a good girl again. It involved a lot of deep penetration and more ejaculation.

I told them both I may be all jazzed out! Sitting there eating, drinking, and talking about their bondage games with others, and staring at that pussy and asshole with those sex toys still inside helped keep my erection.

As we finished drinking our soda or beer, Ken walked over and removed the dildo from Ruth Ann's pussy. That left the vibrating vibrator in her butt hole. To everyone's surprise he fucked Ruth Ann as we watched.

Ken told Ruth Ann he wanted her to feel the difference in his average cock and my large one. He told her something like "don't scream when he rams that thing all the way into your juicy big pussy my slave. If you do I will have to spank your ass and tits."

Ruth Ann replied with something like "yes master, I will not scream. If I do please spank me hard." She then began begging me to fuck her. She said things like 'make me cum and cum deep inside me. I promise to take all you give me without crying or complaining."

At this time I was feeling horny yet had doubts about this new friendship. What the hell did I get us into? Still they both seemed to understand our own rules and were polite and friendly to us.

This was part of their sex slave game and Ruth Ann seemed to be enjoying it. Personally I never did like hurting others or forcing them to do these things, then or now. Yet later Ruth Ann would beg everyone involved to do whatever they wanted and not to worry about her screaming.

So fuck Ruth Ann, I did. Ken adjusted the pulley to move Ruth Ann's legs up and forward again, raising her ass and causing her cunt to open up. Seems like it just wouldn't go far with her asshole filled with that 6" dildo. I had to remove the butt dildo to get my cock completely inside her pussy.

But now that wide spread butt hole was a straight in shot and more tempting. I rarely butt fucked a gal then fucked her pussy for sanitary reasons so resisted temptation. Both holes were showing pink and dripping wet so I didn't bother with foreplay or being gentle.

After all this was supposed to be punishment for some reason. I took aim, lined up, and rammed my cock fully inside that juicy cunt. Ruth Ann was screaming immediately but begging for more. The screaming brought the spankings Ken warned her about. Him slapping her ass with every scream just seemed to make it feel tighter and more exciting for me, which caused even more screaming as I hit bottom.

Just when I was near ejaculating, I decided I needed to change positions. It was Ruth Ann's tits I was loving and I wanted to feel them more. I stopped to explain my plan. After all, I was supposed to be the master here and both Ruth Ann and Ken were my slaves. It was a simple plan. Ruth Ann would get on her hands and knees and I'd fuck her doggie fashioned.

She was already in a great position for deep penetration but I was always liking dog fashioned with the other girls. I could hold on to those hanging boobs, work their titties and long stroke them, burying my cock until it hit bottom.

Like the other girls in our sex lives, Ruth Ann was thin. All ass hole and pussy in the middle. With Ruth Ann on her back I was dragging the head of my prick up and down her inner belly. Doggie fashioned it would be forcing it's way along her rectum and stimulating both holes.

Even though Ruth Ann was what I'd call petite, her hole was almost bottomless and very pliable, yet snug. She was screaming occasionally but also begging for more even though I had no more. So doing it doggie fashioned might get me deeper, it would also let me at those big boobies.

The ropes and chains were removed and Ruth Ann's arm and ankle bands unhooked from each other. No more bondage. Just a good fuck. Sadly those firm big boobs were too much for me. I'll swear I no more than grabbed and fondled them, rammed my cock to the bottom of that hot pussy, and I was ready to shoot a big wad.

Okay, self control. Think about work or something unpleasant. I can do it. I've lasted over an hour before with Dollie or the other girls. Ruth Ann was moanin, groanin, and let out a big scream when I pulled almost out and drove my cock as far into that pussy as I could. I was using those two big firm titties to bury myself in her pussy.

What was I thinking? Should have gone slow and easy. But she wanted fucked and she wanted filled with semen. That's what Ruth Ann got! I went out with a bang though. I kept ramming it deep and as my cock swelled Ruth Ann kept screaming. Ken reacted by slapping her ass which didn't help me or Ruth Ann.

Things got blurry as I collapsed beside her on that torture table. Ruth Ann thanked me and Ken thanked me. Heck I think Dollie even thanked me. I was around 22 or 23 but I was panting like I ran a marathon and was 75 years old! About then both Ruth Ann and Ken reminded me I still had one hole to fuck!

We'd turned down several chances to swap and play a mild version of these bondage games over the previous 3 or 4 years. This was the peak time of our lives when we had girls living with us and fucking me. I wonder why Charlotte hadn't come along on this camping trip? It is over 250 miles to these lakes and campgrounds.

We only got to go there during vacations or long holiday weekends. I remember spending at least a week that trip and several more afternoon bondage sex slave fucking games with Ken and Ruth Ann.

Charlotte, Kathy, and few of the other gals would have loved this. And Ken's 4" to 6" cock would have been just right for Charlotte. With all of this in mind, and Dollie's willingness to at least be there and help out, I sure wasn't gonna turn down this great piece of ass!