Living Our Fantasies Pt. 25

Story Info
TERRY AND GEORGE. Bondage pt#5
854 words
4.22
10.1k
1
0

Part 24 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TERRY AND GEORGE. Bondage pt#5
Camping and Bondage Stories, end of this series.

We met Terry and George at the spillway once that week. Nothing except visiting and topless sunbathing, maybe some tit squeezing. Went to their RV at another campground that evening as George watched me fuck his wife for a very long time. The faster I went and the deeper I plunged, the more George screamed at me to give his wife more! As I look back, I seemed to have picked up many of these ideas as Dollie and I try new things.

The only bondage involved was Terry begged us to tie her down. We used some sort of camper tie down straps or small bungee cords to tie down her arms. I remember George also running a narrow strap across her waist to each side of the bed, actually just below her big boobies. Terry wasn't really tied down!

After a long controlled fuck, I pumped her pussy full of jazz. That woman could scream, yell, and moan. Exhausted, I lay flat on my back on the bed. Terry was now untied, on her hands and knees, sucking my cock as George fucked her pussy from behind until he shot his wad too.

Like Dollie, Terry couldn't take jazz in her mouth so cumming in her pussy first made her feel safe. George no more than finished with Terry when she was wanting me to fuck her again! About all I remember doing was sticking it in. Again Dollie only got finger fucked, her boobs fondled and sucked on that evening. George tried but was too tired to tit fuck Dollie.

The conclusion..... Ken and Ruth Ann stopped at our campsite the day we were leaving to thank us. We met a few times off and on for at least 10 or 12 years for a day at the spillway or similar bondage games at their house.

They seemed to have a slightly different type of bondage most times, often involving dog fashioned. I was no longer scared of hurting Ruth Ann or Mary Ann and no longer worried about doing something wrong. The women still complained, screamed, and pretended they were trying to get away. But they always thanked us and begged us to return.

We partied with George and Terry a half dozen times more at Ken's place in later years. Terry was one of the most fun and wildest fucks I ever had! No wonder guys love older women. Lucky for me George loved watching me fuck his wife. I don't know how we did it, we always seemed to pick kinky friends that understood Dollie and her rules.

I actually got more pussy from Terry over the years than Ruth Ann and Mary Ann together! We also camped and sunbathed at the spillway with Terry and George several times in later years. They were the oldest couple there. Terry had an hour glass figure and large brown boobies. She drove the younger college kids wild, especially when she removed her top. More so when George and I both fondled Terry's titties.

I remember this one geeky boy, not over 18, coming over to where we sat on our rock. He asked to feel Terry's titties. Terry said "you can touch them if you suck them first." He did and most everyone watching clapped and cheered. Terry had a big influence on Dollie's future.

They didn't know it, but if I'd had to chose only one of that group, I'd rather fucked Terry! I fantasized Dollie being more like her. Yes, Terry was also into exhibitionism and flashing in public. Nearly twice my age. But something about her looks and personality drove me wild.

Ruth Ann's sister Mary Ann was at Ken's place many more times. Usually it was quick oral sex until I ejaculated in her mouth then a good fuck. Mary Ann sometimes met at our campsite. A quick fuck in the tent, later our RV, swimming at the campground beach, and we spent a few afternoons with Mary Ann at the spillway sunbathing. Of course topless for her and Dollie.

Forty some years ago was the last time we stopped at Ken and Ruth Ann's house. Someone else was living there and none of them answered their letters or phone calls.

Friends come and go. Enjoy it while you can.

Don't know why but this part of our lives had been long forgotten, until the summer of 2012 when we passed through that area again. Funny, we'd been camping and visiting not many miles from there a lot since retiring to Florida. Guess we had other things on our minds. Among the notes buried in our closet, I was able to rewrite another part of our lives.

Damned, never thought of this. Terry would be in her mid-90's now. Who would fuck an old woman? I want to remember them as they were.

I know, much of this does not sound true. As we read it now, I feel the same yet I was there.

The end of this chapter in our lives.