Living Our Fantasies Pt. 29

Story Info
Elevator Music Ch1 of 4.
1.4k words
4.73
5.8k
1
0

Part 28 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ELEVATOR MUSIC and TITTIES Ch1

Actually as much as I can remember, early on elevators didn't have music. In fact those I do remember had an inner fence or mesh door on the actual elevator that went up and down along with it . As today, each floor had its own separate door.

Another thing, all early elevators that I remember had an elevator operator. Always an older man, dressed in a uniform, who asked what floor you'd like to get to, was on the elevator. He'd then manually close the doors, inner and outer, push the button, then stop the elevator with the push of another button.

With luck, he stopped even with the floor you wanted to get off of. These elevators were primitive, noisy, they jerked, and sometimes stopped without notice between floors.

Keep in mind, these first elevator games began in the early sixties. Dollie was around 20, I was two years older. Amazingly, after all these years, I'm still only two years older than her. Although at times I look and feel twenty years older!

We were probably in the prime of our sex lives and really just experimenting with goofy games. Also keep in mind, since it was so long long ago, I am only guessing about what was actually said. But, as you read, you will notice it just seems right.

Cum with us as we take our first tit showing elevator ride. Once again, these games started purely by accident. If you enjoy the ride, get on with us again and again as we continue playing with people's minds in elevators.

It was just for fun and often appeared to be an accident. Accidents can and do happen. (Sometime ago, we saw similar games played on an adult version of Candid Camera, the TV show.)

We lived near Peoria, Illinois, a city with many buildings with multiple floors with elevators. Very few back then were over eight or ten stories tall as far as I remember.

Our small town had no buildings over two or three floors high and we never played our eventual new games around home. We feared we'd be seen by friends or relatives.

To spend all day for days playing our elevator games, we went to Chicago or St Louis. The old Sears Tower and large bank buildings were great playgrounds. Usually we'd go camping nearby, but also to play games.

We found out that Malls, places like Macy's, and other department stores, were not well suited for our tit showing elevator games. Too many mommies and kids. But large multi-story business buildings like banks with doctor and lawyer offices were prime places to accidentally be caught with Dollie's boobies hanging out!

Why? Because fifty years ago men worked in those offices and women stayed home raising kids. Yes, there were secretaries and nurses. But the odds were greater we'd meet men on and near elevators.

As I lay in bed this morning, my mind wandered back to a simpler, fun part of our young lives. As I get older, my life seems to be flashing before me. Hope to hell it ain't a sign I'm about to go to that great elevator in the sky!

Must have been the holiday season, before Christmas. We were most likely just window shopping and planning some tit showing games. Elevator flashing wasn't part of our plans.

Twenty year old Dollie was wearing a mini skirt. May or may not been wearing bikini panties at the time. She would have been wearing super tall high heels, as was popular in the early sixties. I do remember she was wearing a silver grey fur waist length jacket. Also popular before the tree huggers were born. It probably was dead rabbit.

What made this first elevator booby game happen was Dollie wore nothing under the jacket. Yep, we obviously were headed to a strip joint or bar later on that evening.

I remember that fur jacket very well. It had buttons as large as half dollars and Dollie rarely buttoned them. She'd just hold the jacket closed when in public, removing her hands when we wanted her to show tittie.

I really don't think either of us planned on her showing her titties in that four or five floor shopping center. After all, there would be families, mothers, and kids. Our rules always have been no showing skin around little kids.

As previously described, the old elevator man greeted us, as we stepped onto the elevator. No one else was on or near the elevator. I also remember there not being many people shopping that afternoon.

We were headed to the top floor for some reason. The elevator man mentioned that Dollie really looked nice. In those days that's about what would have been said. Not hot or sexy, just nice. Most likely we both thanked him, as I said top floor, or five, whatever.

Being the young ornery sexpot she was, Dollie sort of flaunted herself and most likely turned around. This is when the accident part happened. She must have moved her hands or let go of the coat briefly. Both me and the elevator operator saw her boobs, partially exposed, as her coat gapped slightly.

He asked, "don't you have anything under that jacket?"

The rest is not for certain. All I remember was Dollie opening her jacket wide saying "NO." Don't remember if I asked her to do it or she just did.

Back then it could have been either way. Most likely younger than I am now, Mr. old elevator operator mashed the STOP red button and stared. I'm sure compliments and thank you's were spoken.

Twenty year old Dollie was slim and had nice erect itty bitty titties that pointed straight out and upward back then. Actually they weren't so little for her size.

I remember hearing bells, buzzers, and seeing lights flashing. Those old elevators had emergency gadgets that set off alarms when they stopped between floors. Finally at the top floor, we got off, giggling. Yep, another game idea was accidentally invented.

GOING DOWN?

Still at the department store, after Dollie's first elevator tit flash, we had to eventually go back down. At that time there were others in the elevator but the operator smiled and stared at Dollie.

We went down a few floors to lady's wear. There were separate floors for men's wear, lady's wear, children's clothes, toys, hardware, and usually sporting goods. Hardware was normally in the basement. Yes even clerks asking "are you being served?"

Returning to the elevator for the third time, after leaving lady's wear, again no one was on the elevator. The elevator operator asked Dollie if she bought a nice blouse.

She giggled and replied "NO". Then, without asking me she opened her fur coat wide for the second time that day in front of the operator.

I know she said something. But not sure what. Probably something like " don't you like what I'm wearing?"

Of course the operator would have replied with something complimenting Dollie. This would have turned her on even more and she most likely teased and showed off for the elevator operator even more.

I'm thinking he stopped the elevator again to get a nice long look. We returned to the ground floor, thanked the operator for the exciting ride and left the store laughing. Yep, another new game was created.

Most likely we had plans to go to a strip club later that day. We did that a lot in the late 50's thru 70's. In those places Dollie let her coat, jacket, or sweater gap wide open, as we drank beer and watched the strip acts.

Dollie was known to remove her hands from holding her jackets, as we walked down streets to clubs or bars also. She sat in our car often with her jacket wide open flashing others along the street corners and in other cars.

Winters didn't go to waste as prime flashing times of the year. In fact these were better for the shock value because people were surprised more when seeing flesh which was normally all covered up by others. It's the shock, the surprise, the being flashed when you least expect it, that made these games fun and exciting.

We returned to that same department store many other times that winter and in coming years. Often teasing and flashing that elevator operator and others on duty. Word seemed to get around, as relief operators asked Dollie if she was the elevator flasher. Of course, Dollie often proved that she was.

As years passed and elevators became modern, operators were no longer needed. This proved to be to our advantage for playing elevator tit games.

Back home Dollie even flashed Santa Clause one winter!