Living Our Fantasies Pt. 30

Story Info
REGULAR ELEVATOR TIT FLASHING--it is an art. Ch2.
1.4k words
4.17
7.1k
2

Part 29 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REGULAR ELEVATOR TIT FLASHING--it is an art.

This was written and our early flashing games were practiced way before surveillance cameras, cell phone cameras, and so on. Today you are at risk of being seen on a monitor and videoed.

What is flashing? Without looking it up, my explanation of it is quickly showing body parts. For now, I will keep this to showing breasts. Flashing means to expose for a very short time. Personally we figure this around two seconds, sometimes slightly more, for a conventional boob flashing. Enough time to get them out and get them back in, allowing a brief time for the flashee to be flashed by the flasher.

Women, including Dollie, do flash for longer periods of time if and when possible. But after awhile, it is no longer considered flashing, just showing tits.

There are many variables affecting this so called tit flashing. Number one on the list is safety, primarily safety from being arrested. After that, it is mostly staying out of trouble with owners of the places you are in while flashing, wild out of control people who are being flashed, and keeping out of view of children and those you don't want to see you.

So, naturally, where you are, how many people are near, and the types of people, make a difference in the ability to flash, how long, and the response of the crowd.

Flashing near a bunch of religious fanatics or kids is never a good idea. Flashing on city streets and many public buildings can be a gamble also. Mostly common sense and experience with practice are your judges on being daring enough to flash.

This could be the place to calm those of you who say this sort of exposing female flesh is sinful and wrong. It depends on who you are and who you listen to. The good Lord gave women those breasts, and doctors the knowledge to modify them now days.

Eve was nude while cavorting in the garden teasing that young boy Adam. Breasts were originally designed to feed babies and attract grown men. Today, very few mothers breast feed but many men are still attracted to breasts.

Depending on your religion and upbringing, we were trained that there are certain body parts we were not supposed to show others. Today, as in the past, married couples have children without seeing each other naked. Some still only see their wives private parts during those times of intercourse.

No matter what you think and feel personally, there is nothing wrong with showing your assets to others for fun-- and profit. Dollie and I learned through life and death experiences that our games are apparently approved because we are still here to play them.

Our early experiences with being flashed were at small motorcycle rallies and other biker type events. Also happened at small Mardi Gras type events, a few bars, and even on the beach. Surprisingly, just because Dollie occasionally went topless while hiking in remote places and on semi secluded beaches, this flashing as a game didn't just happen for her.

Dollie was already wearing sexy clothes, so after being caught topless often, it was a matter of time and my coaxing to get her to flash at some of the wilder bike events.

Most likely this was after years of doing it on beaches and at pools in those phony accident games. As you may or may not know, it gets easier and more fun in time. This is a good time to mention the "MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO" phenomena.

What is the MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO phenomena you ask? Even kids do it. It's when someone does something and others copy.

If you've been to a semi wild bike event and watched pretty young gals flash, you know exactly what I am saying. If you've ever flashed you know this is true. Being flashed by a pretty gal brings out the breast in others.

Dollie has flashed and we've seen women who swore they've never done it in their lives flash us back. And those professional flashers are most likely also going to respond.

This is partially why the law cracked down on what they call indecent exposure. It did sort of get out of hand over the years. Flashing today ain't what it used to be in public.

Yet at adult, usually private, rallies it goes on with the appreciation of us boob lovers everywhere. As a bonus, those women brave enough to continue the fine art of flashing in random public places, surprise, shock, and thrill us tit lovers.

Back to the elevator flashing games.

As written many places, we've been playing our games over 50 years. Also as written this is only a half truth. We raised three kids, I worked long hours, Dollie went through many operations, was bedridden, and obese. There were days, months, probably years we didn't play our elevator games or other flashing games.

Because of this I'd say we played most games between 25 and 30 years. So 30 years of elevator tit flashing times, of at least 100 people being flashed each year, is a pretty good score.

We know for sure there were weekends we only had a few flashees who were flashed and other days when we went way over 100 in an afternoon.

These basic elevator tit flashes were very simple basic games, the games we played most often. We'd get on an empty elevator and randomly hit a button, often the top floor to begin our games. Dollie would be standing in the center with her tits exposed, often wearing a tube top or tank top.

Tube tops were great because they could be pulled down like a belt. The elevator would stop, often a bell would ring and we could feel it slowing down. We were ready and anxious. The door would open and we never knew how many people to expect to be standing there looking in. As they walked inside, Dollie covered up and we usually apologized. Giggles and compliments were the normal response although some people pretended they saw nothing.

Simple and fun. Yes, some men would mention Dollies tits and now and then ask for another look. If there weren't others on the elevator, and we had time, she would proudly show them. Years later, after the nude beach fondling games had begun, Dollie even let a few guys on the elevators briefly feel her tits.

We'd get off the elevator on different floors, mostly for safety, not wanting to meet the same men again. This gave us time to play around on the stairs also. It also was our opportunity to be on the outside of the elevator looking in.

We didn't do this nearly as often from outside, but sometimes Dollie would be flashing as the doors opened. Whoever was inside would get a quick peek, as Dollie hurried to cover her boobs and step inside. She often got compliments then too.

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO. These are still bonuses for me anytime it happens.

At times, young women seeing Dollie in the elevator with her boobs exposed replied with a return of flashing themselves. This happened randomly and not nearly as often as I would have liked.

Maybe before entering the elevator, a young woman, usually two or three, would bare their boobs. Women are ornerier in groups. Some left their titties exposed as they stepped inside. Others didn't show their titties until the elevator began moving. Some actually asked me if I'd like to see their titties.

Then there were those times we were outside looking in as Dollie's tits were out, women in the elevator responded by flashing us in return. As far as I remember, most of these monkey do flashes were when no other men were around.

Being embarrassed or afraid, some people wouldn't get on the elevator. Some just walked away or stood there, as the door closed. Pretending to be embarrassed, we also occasionally walked away while standing in the hallway outside the elevator door.

Tried every possible variation to keep the games exciting and safe. All of the above monkey see monkey do games happened rarely, perhaps 100 times in our lives playing elevator games. Yet many 1000's of times at events or beaches and trails.

I don't remember any negative problems during all of these standard tit flashing games. In fact, when we were in the elevator and the conversation was about boobs, we often used that Candid Camera episode as our excuse for trying it. That usually brought smiles and even people asking where the camera was!

SMILE YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERA!