Living Our Fantasies Pt. 32

Story Info
Elevator Ladies Ch4.
2.4k words
4.18
6.5k
2

Part 31 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each story begins as if it is the only one because many people jump ahead.

When playing our flashing games in elevators we attempted to make men our teasing subjects. But, you know that there is no way of knowing who's behind those elevator doors, no matter which side you are standing.

In all the many years we've played those crazy games I can't remember many kids being there. Mostly because we checked buildings and usually went to the types of places where adults worked. On those rare occasions, later in life at more public type buildings, if there happened to be a child or two in the crowd, Dollie turned around, or stepped behind me, and covered quickly.

Of course, women are adults too. There were women lawyers, doctors, secretaries, nurses, and like us, women there for various other reasons. Most of the games we played we lucked out with men being behind those doors. But there were times both men and women were there together or a few women alone.

As in the first stories, we were also caught doing all of those things by women. As far as I remember, most were in the age group of 20's thru maybe 50-ish. In the beginning we were both early twenties.

The younger we were, the easier the games seemed to be to get by with, at least to us. Young couples do the silliest things! Still, there were very few times we nearly got arrested or screamed at.

People are funny and fun. People love surprises and catching others in the act of doing sexy things. We've always played our games to tease, please, and surprise people. Of course also because we enjoyed it.

We also enjoyed the suspense and shock value of trying different things. Not knowing who's behind the green door was often almost too much of a surprise for us!

We'd usually hit the top floor button, or sometimes just a random floor, and begin whatever daring game Dollie and I had agreed upon. The taller the buildings, the more games we could play.

Early on, those were simple tit flashing by Dollie, or me fondling Dollie's bare boobs, a few kinky steps beyond. Since it could appear that we were caught in the act, these games were sort of accidents.

Let's play some games when we were also surprised when finding women behind those elevator doors. This first sample probably happened in that large business building in Peoria. After all, women did work there to.

SEXY SECRETARIES, pre elevator facts just for fun.

I was also working in an office during our early elevator games. Perhaps the fact I had to walk from the building I worked to the main office complex and several floors up an elevator, my mind began creating our elevator tit flashing games. As in many of our other games, they just evolved to the kinkier versions.

My job as dispatcher was to go to the main office several times a day to pick up invoices, and other paperwork. I enjoyed that because many sexy looking friendly women worked in the main office. I had to stop at most desks for paperwork, and to flirt. Don't get me wrong, I was fresh out of high school and most of these women were older married women. (Except widow Ruthie. But that could be another story)

They were the teasers at first because I was the youngest male employee in the factory. I had to suffer through going into a tiny room to make copies, post mail and print stamps, as some would cuddle and rub those nasty titties against me. Most hot looking, wearing mini skirts and Vee or scooped necked tops back then.

I loved mini skirts on women sitting at desks with those opened center areas which showed their crossed long lanky legs hanging out below. Lucy was the receptionist at the factory. Her desk was right off the elevator and at the top of the stairs. Often I took the stairs so I could stare up at Lucy's legs longer.

Lucy had a pair of the most beautiful shapely lean luscious legs I'd ever seen on a grown woman. Lucy had large hooters and a pretty smiling face. Lucy was the perfect receptionist.

I didn't need to stop and talk to Lucy, but I always did. We became friends and we actually bought a Collie from her family. See how my stories get off topic?

Seeing luscious long, lean, lovely legged Lucy everyday as I got off and on the elevator may have caused me to fantasize getting her in that elevator. Naw, I was a newlywed with a hot wife of my own!

Anyway, I'm sure the images of Lucy and those other sexy secretaries had something to do with my elevator flashing games as I went up and down the company elevator. Gotta blame someone so I'm blaming Lucy. I loved Lucy!

YOUNG HORNY SECRETARIES

Yep, I prematurely began with the following words. This first sample probably happened in that large business building in Peoria. In our early twenties, our elevator games had just begun. We'd lucked out, up until now we had teased dozens of men with Dollie's tit flashing and my boob fondling.

This time, when the doors opened, in walked two sexy young female secretaries from one of the offices several floors up, we were eventually told by them.

I was fondling Dollies boobies while standing behind her. Unexpectedly, we were embarrassed and surprised because it was always men who stepped on the elevators before.

But, as planned, I stopped and Dollie pulled her blouse down. Big deal, we got caught by two young ladies instead of some men. We both said we were sorry and pretended to be embarrassed. We were. We didn't expect what would happen next.

Both girls stepped in the elevator, one on each side of us. With a big smile, almost as if planned, they both pulled their blouses up, exposing their bare boobies. Words were spoken, but I don't remember what was said.

As the elevator continued upward, so did my penis! They noticed! I was wearing short shorts. One of those cute young things began rubbing my cock which didn't help soften it any! The other began fondling Dollie's titties.

This also didn't help the erection creeping out of my pants. Next thing I remember that gal had my prick out staring at it and squeezing it. Sadly, the elevator slowed to a stop and everyone hurried to cover up.

Seems like a few men got on and we continued several more floors upward. All the while those two sexy secretaries were grinning and talking to us about life and sex. I was huddled up behind Dollie, hiding the erection in my shorts

I'm sure those men were puzzled, yet taking this all in. The girls got off the elevator. Possibly I got off in the elevator, and I don't remember the rest.

LADIES--GOING DOWN

Early on in our elevator games, we tried just about everything. Still in our early twenties, this time in Chicago at a very tall building. Must have been summer because we both wore short shorts and T-shirts. I convinced Dollie to get on her knees and give me a blow job.

She was in the process of doing a good job of it, as the elevator stopped. Not sure if we wanted to get caught, but we did. Not by men. But by the wildest middle aged sexy looking lady we could meet. I remember her wearing a mini skirt and stiletto heels. Again normal for the 60's-70's. I remember her looking mighty fine. I think she was a hooker! What do you think?

Like we always did, we covered up our body parts and apologized. Again I have no idea what was said, if anything. This is a blur but these are the basic facts. MsSexy walked over, got on her knees, pulled my prick out, and took over where Dollie had left off. Again, I have no idea how long, or how many floors we went in that elevator. Sadly our temporary new friend got off before I did!

THE HAPPY COUPLE

I'm thinking this game happened in a elevator in the office complex in Peoria. But it doesn't matter where. It was again summer. I wore shorts and a tankie top. Distinctly remember Dollie wearing a low button front blouse and micro mini skirt minus panties.

Went up and down in the elevator showing Dollie's titties for several hours, having fun with men in suits. Maybe even a few butt shots. We even used the stairs several times getting good exposure to several men walking up or down. That's how I remember Dollie wearing the mini skirt.

A young couple was standing at the opened elevator door as Dollie was bent over in it exposing her ass and pussy. I was rubbing her butt cheeks. This girl also wore a mini skirt and heels. Like I wrote, normal for then. Women dressed like women, not slobs in jeans or baggy pants and sweatshirts.

They got on as we went through our apologizing routine. Both said we have nothing to apologize for as the elevator door closed and she bent over, pulling her mini skirt to her waist. Nice ass. Nice spread pussy!

Her mate rubbed her ass and jammed a finger deeply inside her, as they both giggled. He no more than got to working on her when the elevator stopped again. Down went her skirt and she stood up.

After several floors other men got on and off. Soon we were alone, the couple did it again, repeatedly. Not to be outdone by another young couple, I had Dollie assume the position and both of us began masturbating our wives.

Each time the elevator stopped we stopped. Anytime we were alone the masturbating would resume. The guy suggested we swap partners but Dollie wasn't for that.

Still, we had an amazing afternoon masturbating our own wives as the other watched right there in a public elevator. I'm sure Dollie and the other gal got off several times before we all got off the elevator!

As we thought about the afternoon we were mad at ourselves for not offering to go someplace else or meeting again. Over the years, we had some great times but also missed some just by not getting names and addresses.

PERVERTS!

Playing elevator sex games is a gamble. One day, probably in our mid twenties, we were having intercourse in an elevator in a far away city. This can and does happen without exposing body parts.

We've done it in bars while dancing, beaches, parks, and many other public places, often going unnoticed. So have many others, according to them. Well, it is noticed when you really watch the body movement and facial features.

In this elevator, I wore short shorts and Dollie either shorts or a mini skirt. It was a day without much activity as far as others getting on and off the elevators. Most likely we were bored and hot! We'd been screwing as often as we could between others getting on the elevator as it went up and down. Those older elevators seemed to jerk and moan when about to stop or start. Enough time to get decent.

For some unexplainable reason we stopped fucking but I didn't pull my thing out of Dollie when an older couple got on. They smiled at first, probably not noticing. The man sort of winked and asked if we had been having fun. Yes, he knew!

That's when the old lady slapped him and called us perverts. She threatened to call the police as soon as she got off the elevator. As much as her husband attempted to calm her down, she got louder.

Things like this have a negative reaction on a young man's penis. I went soft and it slipped out. I hurried to turn and slipped it into my shorts. Not sure who got off the elevator first but the first chance we got we got the hell out of that building. Us perverts?

NURSES AID

A story similar to the two secretaries happened with three nurses. Again a very tall building but a hospital in St Louis. I was in for some tests. Dollie was there visiting me. I wore one of those ass showing hospital gowns.

My nurses told me I could wander around the hospital with Dollie that way. At first I was embarrassed but saw other male and female ass showing patients walking up and down the hallways.

I wanted some fresh air so decided to go to the large open sided parking deck. A nearby elevator would take us there. We'd spent several hours walking around on the parking deck and looking at the city.

Don't know why but I had a hard-on. Something I did often in my younger days. This was mid seventies and I was in my thirties. Possibly Dolllie in a micro mini, stiletto heels, and some sort of tittie showin top had something to do with it.

We were back in the elevator heading up to my room, most likely. A full erection in one of those thin gowns is difficult to hide. Especially with a horny woman yanking on it.

Three nurses got on the elevator with us. Being nurses it was their job to notice patients and be concerned about their well being. They noticed! Not remembering all the details or what was said. Next thing I remember was having my pulse checked-- by way of my bare penis.

Then a nurse began giving me mouth to mouth-- well mouth to penis resuscitation. I do believe they asked Dollie if it was okay. But not sure. Either way, it just happened.

Being good nurses, they walked us to my room. This part is hard to believe today. They pulled the curtain around the bed and all three nurses took turns giving me oral sex. After they left Dollie did the same. I can't remember getting off.

Never again! That was the only time of my life I got a blow job from four young women. For years, I repeatedly told Dollie I needed to go back to that hospital for another check up! Lucky for me, there really was nothing wrong with me, at least physically.